PDA

View Full Version : Good shop to take new vehicle too

2kchevy06civic
07-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Ok so I have a newer car, the newest car I've ever owned before. 06 honda civic coupe and I'm wanting to do some custom fiberglass pods for tweeters and maybe some kicks. Question is the places around here I'm not real sure if i would want to do it here or not. So who here in Arkansas does some great work and isn't WAY overpriced. Yes I would do it myself if I still had my truck but I don't and I'm not about to rip up my brand new civic......

any guidance would be much appreciated.

kovemaster559
07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
what exactly are you looking for! kicks and door pods

MyFartsStink
07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
do it yourself

bumpin buick
07-01-2008, 02:35 PM
id do it if you brought it out here lol

DARKHART
07-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Ok so I have a newer car, the newest car I've ever owned before. 06 honda civic coupe and I'm wanting to do some custom fiberglass pods for tweeters and maybe some kicks. Question is the places around here I'm not real sure if i would want to do it here or not. So who here in Arkansas does some great work and isn't WAY overpriced. Yes I would do it myself if I still had my truck but I don't and I'm not about to rip up my brand new civic......

any guidance would be much appreciated.

Just noticed your post.....pm with with exactly what you're trying to do and want done and I'm sure we can make you a deal that you'd be happy with....:D:D:D