PDA

View Full Version : stolen...need new stuff!

jimmyslide
06-03-2003, 03:11 PM
My brothers Prelude got broken into and everything got stolen, so we are starting from scratch. I am trying to locate the best components for him. Around the 350 USD range. I was looking at Forcal Polykevlars, Adire Koda, and Infinity Perfects. Any ideas??? I am leaning towards the Kodas personally.

Mark_ab
06-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Go and have a listen to some, if you have the chance. All have a unique high end; which sounds better is dependant on the person listening. To myself, Perfects are painful to listen to, but I enjoy the Polykevlars and Koda's. Koda's have a more aggressive mid than either of the other options listed.

bri487
06-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Go and have a listen to some, if you have the chance. All have a unique high end; which sounds better is dependant on the person listening. To myself, Perfects are painful to listen to, but I enjoy the Polykevlars and Koda's. Koda's have a more aggressive mid than either of the other options listed.

i agree. listen to some and find what you think sounds good. i could tell you what sounds good to me, but that may not sound good to you. good luck choosing some.

khi
06-05-2003, 01:16 AM
first invest in an alarm...

bri487
06-05-2003, 11:11 AM
unless you are at your home, an alarm is pointless. today when you hear an alarm going off, do you even look and see what is it anymore?