PDA

View Full Version : scrap the code alarm or makem fix it?

mcsoul
06-28-2008, 12:38 PM
I got an overpriced code alarm from CC a few years ago, it appears the put a sensor in the wrong orientation and the alarm just goes off for no reason at all.

It got worse and worse and finally I considered my self lucky to just disarm it and get it to stay that way. I took the remote off my keychain and haven't looked back.

It has a remote paging system.

Now that I want to do some serious stereo upgrades and drop coin, I'll need an alarm. Sould I get rid of this alarm and replace it with a certain brand, or fix it?

Thanks.

mokedaddy
06-28-2008, 02:47 PM
I got an overpriced code alarm from CC a few years ago, it appears the put a sensor in the wrong orientation and the alarm just goes off for no reason at all.

It got worse and worse and finally I considered my self lucky to just disarm it and get it to stay that way. I took the remote off my keychain and haven't looked back.

It has a remote paging system.

Now that I want to do some serious stereo upgrades and drop coin, I'll need an alarm. Sould I get rid of this alarm and replace it with a certain brand, or fix it?

Thanks.

Buy a new alarm. Install it yourself or have a good shop do it. If you need recommendations let me know.

mcsoul
06-28-2008, 03:50 PM
pm sent.

RFCV
06-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Just a thought, but....maybe the sensitivity on the alarm sensor(s) needs to be adjusted down some or relocated :ponder:

IamMurph
07-06-2008, 03:49 PM
It has a lifetime warranty, take it back.