PDA

View Full Version : Buying Agreement between Memphisflex and Anybodykilla

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Doola36
06-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I got 158 on gas. Make sure the video is on the action......

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 03:58 PM
I got 158 on gas. Make sure the video is on the action......

Wow serious? Lol **** that boost it up to like 300$

dave_damage
06-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Whats this guys address? email address as well.

Doola36
06-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Wow serious? Lol **** that boost it up to like 300$

At times I feel like being nice.

JUHL
06-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Jack Tittle,
1313 Peck Avenue Duncan,
OK 73533

zack39648
06-30-2008, 05:01 PM
he lives in a pretty nice subdivision .. its hard to believe any of his lies... !!

JUHL
06-30-2008, 05:02 PM
how do you know?

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 05:02 PM
You one crazy Someb*tch......lol. Leave moms out of this...... What did she do? Besides not aborting him

if he skips town make sure he will feel like a real *** because he was a fegg thats what happens when you do **** you aint supposed to. **** happens mang! you would be surprised i seen homie jack old ladies casue they need to feed their kids. anything could happen

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 05:03 PM
he lives in a pretty nice subdivision .. its hard to believe any of his lies... !!

google earth?

dave_damage
06-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Thank you kind sir..

JUHL
06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
no prob

dave_damage
06-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Well fedex has no packages shipped from that mailing address in the past 3 weeks. So thats not a good sign.

JUHL
06-30-2008, 05:26 PM
really...

is there more than one fedex in that town?

dave_damage
06-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Thats from the Main Computer linked to all locations.

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't think it matters all fedex use the same systems I believe since its 1 company, even though the fedex locations are self owned.

JUHL
06-30-2008, 05:28 PM
haha... wow, what a scam... well, if he wants to go the hard route, thats what he'll get

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 05:29 PM
****, told you hes just going to ship both yours and memphis packages out today and give you shipping later or tomorrow probably and make a excuse there was a problem etc. Since he was planning on scamming you but now is scared so going to send it all back.

JUHL
can u check UPS, and the USPS?

dave_damage
Unless it was shipped today. It can take up till the time it is scanned out to be in the main computer.

Korn4Life
06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
wouldnt it be funny if they showed up to his house and they both go there asses kicked..LOL

dave_damage
06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I dont have access to USPS or UPS sorry.

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
wouldnt it be funny if they showed up to his house and they both go there asses kicked..LOL

LOLOL that would be funny but I doubt that will happan lol.. :laugh:

JUHL
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
ok, i just texted memphis, told him about this... and, korn4life wtf u talkin bout?

dave_damage
06-30-2008, 05:32 PM
It dont matter. it would dust take a little longer if he used a Drop Location. But it would still end up in the Main data base by days end.

JUHL
06-30-2008, 05:36 PM
oooooo god dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 05:38 PM
=\

Korn4Life
06-30-2008, 05:43 PM

Hey JuHL Dont get your ******* in a bunch I was just ****ing with ya..

Ridley
06-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Oh lord... we got some e-thugs talking hard on the net. One guy is a World Champion fighter who won 6 gold medals against Chuck Liddell and the other is a thug from Brooklyn who doesn't care about jail since he RUNS that shyt. Even though I think that guy is a ***** for scamming them, these two need to chill their pants. Call legal services about this... Get them to review your case and get your money back. I hope no one here actually believes anything these two guys said. They won't do JACK **** and I can assure you of that. This JUHL kid is a complete toolbag and is nothing more than a wannabe gangsta. Did you guys know that I'm a General in the Army, a Ninja in Japan, and a cyborg from space. Don't mess with me guys! If you trade with me and scam me, I'm going to fire nukes at your house! RAWR! retards

Sorry but this thread if full of LOLs.... NEVER trade people **** without getting a legal contract. You idiots learned a lesson.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Hey JuHL Dont get your ******* in a bunch I was just ****ing with ya..

yeah all is cool, ok just got back from lifting, so he has not shipped **** out then?? He said mine was shipped out last week with FED EX, and then today he tells me it was shipped UPS, bottom line is we have money, we got cars, we got people down for this trip, if he wants to walk on his own to legs then he will make it right!

peas247
06-30-2008, 06:04 PM
i wana fight

JUHL
06-30-2008, 06:04 PM
dude... im no gangster, im no thug... but im not just gonna let this guy scam me and memphis, im not bragging or anything about my boxing experience, and by the way.. Who the F*U*C*K are you?

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 06:08 PM

unless that guy is randy couture then then i dont see it happening.:D

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Well look on the bright side you guys got about 305$ dollars or so in people donating money for the trip:) all we ask is pictures and a video:)

jco1385
06-30-2008, 06:09 PM
can someone pm me cliffs? this looks epic

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Oh lord... we got some e-thugs talking hard on the net. One guy is a World Champion fighter who won 6 gold medals against Chuck Liddell and the other is a thug from Brooklyn who doesn't care about jail since he RUNS that shyt. Even though I think that guy is a ***** for scamming them, these two need to chill their pants. Call legal services about this... Get them to review your case and get your money back. I hope no one here actually believes anything these two guys said. They won't do JACK **** and I can assure you of that. This JUHL kid is a complete toolbag and is nothing more than a wannabe gangsta. Did you guys know that I'm a General in the Army, a Ninja in Japan, and a cyborg from space. Don't mess with me guys! If you trade with me and scam me, I'm going to fire nukes at your house! RAWR! retards

Sorry but this thread if full of LOLs.... NEVER trade people **** without getting a legal contract. You idiots learned a lesson.

Well last summer when i got screwed out of $1000 worth of amps, i called the police in his town, he already had it set up, they couldnt prove anything, so i got screwed out of my amps and money, and the police are nothing but b*tches, easy for you to run your mouth, but if you were in our shoes you would be the same way, and obviously your new to this forum b*tch, trades and sales go on here everyday, no legal ****, you seem like the type that likes to call the police about every little thing, well i hate cops, this is in my own power now, and if you dont think this will happen, meet us there, or you can ride along!

Ridley
06-30-2008, 06:11 PM
And to the people providing money for their "trip," if anything does go down legally then I hope you are all held accounted for as well. No wonder our society is so ****ed up. These people are willing to pay money to send two unknown people to go beat up a teenager. Amazing guys... I hope none of you have kids or anything.

Real maturity in here!

Ridley
06-30-2008, 06:12 PM
If you really wanna drive up to Pittsburgh to pick me up, then sure I'll be down for a roadtrip. I just think this could be settled a better way.

528hz
06-30-2008, 06:12 PM
unless that guy is randy couture then then i dont see it happening.:D

Randy I could see getting his *** kicked by MEMPH and JHUL, but Fedor........then they might have trouble.

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 06:13 PM
you know what id do i'd be like . KEEP THE EQUIPTMENT. then 6 months later or maybe 3 months later . hed be in a coma! legal acts would be better. but i dont think you can prove you traded all this stuff in court. so *** beating time

WALKS UP
And to the people providing money for their "trip," if anything does go down legally then I hope you are all held accounted for as well. No wonder our society is so ****ed up. These people are willing to pay money to send two unknown people to go beat up a teenager. Amazing guys... I hope none of you have kids or anything.

Real maturity in here!

Were just donating to a good fund :D gtfo

JUHL
man gtfo, im the same age as this kid. and for me, this isnt about a fight, or violence at all. i just want my s h i t back...

CrispedUp
06-30-2008, 06:14 PM

Real maturity in here!

So you would rather have Anybody Killa scam these guys, than they do something about it? And on CA.com we dont take legal action, we do *** beatings.

BassmentJack
06-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I been patient and my patients are running out, and so help me god, ill be at your door and not just me, you got JUHLs **** to, and not to mention im a crazy mother f*cker, i dont care what it costs me to go down there, ill think of it as vacation for the year, by wed at 6pm if i dont have anything, ill be on my way with JUHL and our boys, I promise you, you will see me, if my items arent here by that deadline!!

chill man, I bet the dude sent your stuff. SHEESH:crying:

Ridley
06-30-2008, 06:16 PM
You mean to tell me that there is NOTHING you can do to get this **** back without getting a train of people to go down to his house? Never ever trade with a guy using a cell phone number. Ask for home numbers only to make sure they don't turn that **** off.

Seriously guys... if you have proof that you bought the stuff, give the cops a receipt and give them the situation. I'm sure they would understand.

JUHL
06-30-2008, 06:19 PM
you ridley... are an idiot...

first of all

yea let me just call the local police in Duncan OK, say "hey, i was scammed by one of your citizens in duncan through an online forum, would you mind going over there and sending me my stuff back?"

your sure the cops would understand huh? .... haha GTFO fool

Ridley
06-30-2008, 06:20 PM
So you would rather have Anybody Killa scam these guys, than they do something about it? And on CA.com we dont take legal actions, we do *** beatings.

This just answers any question I would ever have. It is not only the fault of the scammer, but of the person who was stupid enough to send **** out to an unknown person. If I was going to buy something from someone, I'd make sure something was signed to make sure I get everything I paid for. It is crazy to think that any of you would be so blind to that fact. I know some of you have great jobs and get paid an *** load of money, yet you trust people online? Did you not learn anything while in school? Everyone has the potential to steal if the oppurtunity is there. These forums are definitely a good place to get free **** easily since most people believe in typed words over the internet.

You got jacked man. I hope a lesson was learned. I don't really know what you could do about it, but I can assure you that going down there is the WORST possible idea you could have. You do know that if you went on his property to **** him up, he does have the right to kill you if it is to protect himself and family. Come on guys.... think before you say things.

Calling me an idiot doesn't make me look bad man. I think I'm the only rational-thinking person here right now.

speedfreak28
06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
it seems like the fact that the kid knows if the stuff isnt returned, hes catchin a beat down, seems like mission accomplished. i dont see any immaturity in getting shafted and returning the favor.

JUHL
06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
you think his signature on a piece of paper would make this situation any better? for the last time..... GGGGGGGGGG TTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFF OOOOOOOOOOOO

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:24 PM
you think his signature on a piece of paper would make this situation any better? for the last time..... GGGGGGGGGG TTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFF OOOOOOOOOOOO

x2

Ridley
Signature? You know there are ways to trade **** online the legal way. Sign up for an ebay account and do it that way. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU ****ING SEND SOMETHING FOR 800 BUCKS TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW? Are you retarded?

Wow I feel like I'm talking with a bunch of trailor trash idiots who have no common sense when buying things online. Did you just get introduced to the internet last week? You think everyone is all nice and willing to be fair?

I will not GTFO and will continue to try and talk you idiots out of something you will regret.

MEMPHISFLEX
If you really wanna drive up to Pittsburgh to pick me up, then sure I'll be down for a roadtrip. I just think this could be settled a better way.

This is not about fighting at all, but if it comes down to it, bet your *** ill be going to fight, you have no idea what is going on here, and your perfect little world this might never happen, and if it does dont ask us for help, you see how all the guys on here are steppin up being help full, and actually care about getting this guy, this isnt over a stupid video game, or a few bucks, this is over hundereds of dollars, and you dont know us or anybody else on these forums, now if you want to help go ahead and call the feds, ill never call the police, they cant prove anything, and i couldnt prove anything, its a gamble you take, and you put trust in another person, it ***** there is low life pieces of **** on this forum that like pulling this ****, but it happens!

hemi=22s
06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
This just answers any question I would ever have. It is not only the fault of the scammer, but of the person who was stupid enough to send **** out to an unknown person. If I was going to buy something from someone, I'd make sure something was signed to make sure I get everything I paid for. It is crazy to think that any of you would be so blind to that fact. I know some of you have great jobs and get paid an *** load of money, yet you trust people online? Did you not learn anything while in school? Everyone has the potential to steal if the oppurtunity is there. These forums are definitely a good place to get free **** easily since most people believe in typed words over the internet.

You got jacked man. I hope a lesson was learned. I don't really know what you could do about it, but I can assure you that going down there is the WORST possible idea you could have. You do know that if you went on his property to **** him up, he does have the right to kill you if it is to protect himself and family. Come on guys.... think before you say things.

really who is gonna go thru all that, bad enough i got to box **** up carefully and ship it let alone draft a ****in contract wit ya.
:laugh: haha yeah fax me something so i can sign it send it back to ya. ill say **** u and ur trade u pulled that signed stuff on me, ***** scams me i aint gonna talk that is evidence but i will get my money or equipments worth

JUHL
06-30-2008, 06:26 PM
your an idiot dude... if you think ebay would have changed this situation, you've got to one of the dumbest son of a b i t c h around... now please, leave our thread, we see your advice, thanks for it..... but were not interested. no one wants you here. let us handle this. and get out

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Signature? You know there are ways to trade **** online the legal way. Sign up for an ebay account and do it that way. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU ****ING SEND SOMETHING FOR 800 BUCKS TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW? Are you retarded?

Wow I feel like I'm talking with a bunch of trailor trash idiots who have no common sense when buying things online. Did you just get introduced to the internet last week? You think everyone is all nice and willing to be fair?

I will not GTFO and will continue to try and talk you idiots out of something you will regret.

It happens everyday on this forum, start asking people! You put your trust in another person, and for the second time F*CK THE POLICE!!

And dont call me an idiot!! LOL kinda rude, dont ya think!

JUHL
06-30-2008, 06:31 PM
hey memphis, im gonna goto work, text me if anything exciting comes up, anything at all... ill be bored as F u c k

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 06:38 PM
hey memphis, im gonna goto work, text me if anything exciting comes up, anything at all... ill be bored as F u c k

Ok sounds good i will do so!

And ask my boy KowBoy here on CA, i had him on the phone one day awhile back when me and my two buddies went to fight a three dudes, and they locked there doors and called 911, and the cops came...LOL

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Ok sounds good i will do so!

And ask my boy KowBoy here on CA, i had him on the phone one day awhile back when me and my two buddies went to fight a three dudes, and they locked there doors and called 911, and the cops came...LOL

what happan to that one video you was going to show? lol.

Ridley
06-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Ebay WOULD have settled it. If someone doesn't send what they promised the police and bank would be involved. Can you say huge legal actions? It seems like there is no sense talking to you guys about this. Just keep doing it the way you think... and continue to lose your cash to scammers. People with an IQ lower than 100 usually never learn until it happens 9-10 times... sorta like a woman who walks down the same route to work every day and gets raped by the bums who live there every single time. Stop taking that path and you won't get raped. You are right... I do live in a bubble. It is called common knowledge when handling my money. If you make stupid choices then you get bad results.

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Ebay WOULD have settled it. If someone doesn't send what they promised the police and bank would be involved. Can you say huge legal actions? It seems like there is no sense talking to you guys about this. Just keep doing it the way you think... and continue to lose your cash to scammers. People with an IQ lower than 100 usually never learn until it happens 9-10 times... sorta like a woman who walks down the same route to work every day and gets raped by the bums who live there every single time. Stop taking that path and you won't get raped. You are right... I do live in a bubble. It is called common knowledge when handling my money. If you make stupid choices then you get bad results.

Honestly stop wasting your time typing your long novels, just gtfo.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
what happan to that one video you was going to show? lol.

Video of what?? LOL

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:52 PM
I thought I read that you had a video of somthing forgot what page

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:53 PM
LOL ill take pics if we head down there, i have knocked a kid out before using a busch light can, ill show you that one on video with this idiot!! LOL

o nvm read it wrong.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 06:57 PM
o nvm read it wrong.

LOL...Yeah it will be bud light by the way this time around!!

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 06:59 PM
LOL.. well looks like you got about 300 bucks worth of gas donations so far:)

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 07:00 PM
im all for the *** beating

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:00 PM
LOL.. well looks like you got about 300 bucks worth of gas donations so far:)

Yeah we will just see what time brings us!

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 07:01 PM
<<<<<<< Put him a fedor-like epic armbar

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:04 PM
^^^^^^^^LOL ok

memphisman
06-30-2008, 07:09 PM
This is one reason i dont buy or trade online. You never know whos waiting to still your money.

"Ridley" you make no sense

Anyways good luck with this boys and i wish you the best out of this situation

BTW im all for an *** beating too hes alrady said he wants to shoot at yall... So beat the **** out of him anyway even if you do get your **** just for him saying he was gonna shoot at you.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:12 PM
This is one reason i dont buy or trade online. You never know whos waiting to still your money.

BTW im all for an *** beating too hes alrady said he wants to shoot at yall... So beat the **** out of him anyway even if you do get your **** just for him saying he was gonna shoot at you.

Yeah on a public forum he says i better be able to dodge SKSs and ****, what the f*ck is wrong with people, i know dam n well he dont have any guns!

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:15 PM

Your HORRIBLE spelling doesn't make sense either. Let me guess.... 8th grade?

No no... 10th grade with a really bad learning disorder.

jrgreene1968
06-30-2008, 07:17 PM
this does really ****...i know exactly how yall feel to...i got ripped off on a home theater receiver last year..by a freakin school teacher, if he would have been a few states closer i would have made a road trip for piece of mind...i really thought about flying up there but wife was freaking out on me...i know if i do ever come across that scum bucket i will break his legs!

CrispedUp
06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
what is going on here?

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 07:19 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w217/aprildawnwalker/fed.jpg

MEMPHIS FLEX by Fedor-like epic armbar

...**** im on sherdog too much

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 07:22 PM
hey RIDLEY besides the fact you seem like a cop caller and the first guy to run when it gets deep you are a idiot how did you ever get refs on this site? did you send a contract to a lawyer and have the people go there to sign it cause you said i wont buy from anyone without havin them sign anything

the real question should be are you also a SCAMMER?

to the rest in here he deserves all he has comin you dont rip people off and think it wont come back to you

zack39648
06-30-2008, 07:23 PM
how do you know?

strictly a guess based on his location on a map ... within 2 blocks of a country club and all the blocks are close ... id say a pretty decent neighborhood ...

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 07:27 PM
im all for the *** beating

fo some odd reason i knew you would be up for it

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:28 PM
hey RIDLEY besides the fact you seem like a cop caller and the first guy to run when it gets deep you are a idiot how did you ever get refs on this site? did you send a contract to a lawyer and have the people go there to sign it cause you said i wont buy from anyone without havin them sign anything

the real question should be are you also a SCAMMER?

to the rest in here he deserves all he has comin you dont rip people off and think it wont come back to you

Hey Mazda your not that far away from me, you want to ride bro??

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 07:30 PM
and an SKS dang i got 2 of them and the accuracy isnt that great worst gun i own the AK shoots more accurate

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Mazda answer my question..lol

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:31 PM
ROFL A COP CALLER....

You are god **** ****ing right I'd call the cops if someone threatened to come to my house with a gang of people. What world do you live on? I prefer to not get involved with low-life trash like some of you. There is a difference between low class people who have to fight for food and people who make a good living and actually enjoys life.

I may or may not be a scammer. One thing is certain... I'd never buy **** from other people on these forums. You guys are pathetic and making me sick. I think I threw up a bit.

RAWR RAWR FIGHT EVERYONE CAUSE BLOOD IS AWESOME RAWR!

BTW THESE ****S AREN'T GOING TO DO ****. YOU ARE ALL WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS BULLSHIT. THEY WANTED AN AUDIENCE AND THEY GOT IT.
I can't believe they have you convinced. I feel like I'm down in the ghetto watching two teenager chicks slap eachother while a crowd of the lowest of scum watch and egg it on.

I'd love to see what you people look like. haha

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 07:33 PM
shoot im down as long as on way back we can cruz over to illionis and pay Brandon Bowman a lil visit also he took me for 400 bills on some w7s but been too busy to make a trip just for him

i was just in webster city on tues and weds dang but its like 7 hour drive

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 07:36 PM
ban hammer for ridley

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 07:37 PM
I wish i lived close:(

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah! I'd get banned for actually making some sense in this thread. If anything, the people talking about fighting should get banned.

I'm sorry my words actually strike you so harshly, being that I'm describing the people in this thread PERFECTLY.

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 07:43 PM
fo some odd reason i knew you would be up for it

dude how did u know?:D

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Oh yeah! I'd get banned for actually making some sense in this thread. If anything, the people talking about fighting should get banned.

I'm sorry my words actually strike you so harshly, being that I'm describing the people in this thread PERFECTLY.

Do you think a mod would ban them selfs??? NO idiot, if a mod was in my shoes he wouldnt sit back and let it slide, he would be pissed also, do you even have a system?? Do you even have a car period??

kotec123
06-30-2008, 07:45 PM
ridley....literally noone takes your posts seriously, or let alone reads them! just leave bro!

ban RIDLEY!

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 07:47 PM

i want mashed p'taters, with the gravy on top.. and i want to **** in your hat :veryhapp:

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
dude how did u know?:D

cause your an mma fan/nut . like MEHHHHHHHHH

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Yes... I have both of which you speak... and I'm not really directing anything towards you. This has just gotten out of hand in general. If you are going to go down and get him, shut up about it on here and do it. Why must you get an audience to "support" your cause? Are you not man enough to figure out your problems for yourself? You were wrong the minute you made this thread, whining to everyone that you got jacked. None of these guys really give a crap and are just trying to act like they support you so it makes you feel like you have a good reason to beat the kid up. They are doing what most people in this harsh world would do..... instigate a fight..... None of these people would do what you say you are planning on doing.

Oh yeah... BAN RIDLEY! His superior knowledge about life lessons blinds my stupidity!

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 07:50 PM
if i pay 5 buck all i ask it broken nose . If you cant break the nose ill break youre nose! PERIOD!

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Yes... I have both of which you speak... and I'm not really directing anything towards you. This has just gotten out of hand in general. If you are going to go down and get him, shut up about it on here and do it. Why must you get an audience to "support" your cause? Are you not man enough to figure out your problems for yourself? You were wrong the minute you made this thread, whining to everyone that you got jacked. None of these guys really give a crap and are just trying to support you so it makes you feel like you have a good reason to beat the kid up. They are doing what most people in this harsh world would do..... Instigate a fight..... None of these people would do what you say you are planning on doing.

everybody ignore RIDLEY. ridley= SCAMMER!!!!RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWRRAWR RAWR!!!!

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Yes... I have both of which you speak... and I'm not really directing anything towards you. This has just gotten out of hand in general. If you are going to go down and get him, shut up about it on here and do it. Why must you get an audience to "support" your cause? Are you not man enough to figure out your problems for yourself? You were wrong the minute you made this thread, whining to everyone that you got jacked. None of these guys really give a crap and are just trying to act like they support you so it makes you feel like you have a good reason to beat the kid up. They are doing what most people in this harsh world would do..... Instigate a fight..... None of these people would do what you say you are planning on doing.

Thats the fun of it, if i wanted to go after somebody then i would just do it here in town, but everybody has to know what this clown is doing, and i hope your not talking to me when you said what you said!

kotec123
06-30-2008, 07:53 PM
ridley on everyones ignore list...asap..

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Thats the fun of it, if i wanted to go after somebody then i would just do it here in town, but everybody has to know what this clown is doing, and i hope your not talking to me when you said what you said!

And if I was? You wanna come to my house too, you sorry little *****? You can bring your clowns with you too.

Get a grip on reality my friend.

Everyone... hurry! Ignore Ridley! We need to keep this IQ level below 50! Go go go!

dropped_mazda
ok back from bud light run wat i miss besides besides RIDLEYS dumb remarks

kovemaster559
And if I was? You wanna come to my house too, you sorry little *****? You can bring your clowns with you too.

IGNORED!

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Take a look at Kove's myspace. That is what I'm talking about!

I need pictures please!

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 07:56 PM
ridley= internet tough guy lol

back to top for all scammers to read

Ridley
06-30-2008, 07:58 PM

Good lord... don't get me started on this please.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 07:58 PM

Everyone... hurry! Ignore Ridley! We need to keep this IQ level below 50! Go go go!

Good one!! GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE NOW!! You will be banned really quickly if you dont knock your **** off, and if it makes you sleep at night no i wouldnt come after you, your a lil b*tch that calls the cops!!

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM

ignored list hahahahah i love it. hes prolly realy gay looking at my pics . what a fegg!

MEMPHISFLEX
ok back from bud light run wat i miss besides besides RIDLEYS dumb remarks

LOL...Bud light my friend good choice!!

Ridley
Good one!! GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE NOW!! You will be banned really quickly if you dont knock your **** off, and if it makes you sleep at night no i wouldnt come after you, your a lil b*tch that calls the cops!!

^^^^ My job is done! :)

I'm glad I got through to you people! Makes me sleep good at night knowing I helped for a good cause.

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 08:02 PM
so how big is the case of bud light

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 08:03 PM
bye bye ridley i hear your mom callin good night lil boy go call cops and tell them a scammer gonna get what he has comin to him

MEMPHISFLEX

I'm glad I got through to you people! Makes me sleep good at night knowing I helped for a good cause.

LOL...Your not to smart because you keep running your pathetic little mouth, now get a move on!:laugh:

memphisman

you aint helped me any *******:fyi:

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Anybody Killa Is On!!!

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
i just got a 12er i have my patron here

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 08:06 PM
and in the room memphis

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:07 PM
4&#223;&#237;&#208;&#208;зп Sǿטđż says:
Hey
Caylor says:
you have balls, you have big *** balls, somebody called fedex no packages have been shipped from you
Is that right
So why arn't you coming down? Was looking forward to it.
Caylor says:
Never said i wasnt coming down??

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
rawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRra wrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawr RAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRA WrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWr RawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawRrawrRAWrRawR. I feel like a Barbarian! honestly this guy better give the money back or send the **** . cause it aint nice to hurt people like that. but if he deservs it then i canot back him up . i hope the money was worth it

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Kove, u and i would get along really well

Memphis, go beat that *** and snap his limbs like a tree in a storm

Ridley, I sincerely hope you get catapulted butt-naked into a field of ******

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 08:09 PM
4зп Sǿטđż says:
Hey
Caylor says:
you have balls, you have big *** balls, somebody called fedex no packages have been shipped from you
4зп Sǿטđż says:
Is that right
4зп Sǿטđż says:
So why arn't you coming down? Was looking forward to it.
Caylor says:
Never said i wasnt coming down??

ok yeah he deservs it

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 08:10 PM

hell yeah id love to spar with you it would be awesome. where is your location. but yeah this guy is going to **** teeth. i feel bad for his family i could just see them feeding him pudding and jellow all because he tought he was bad o well hes done!

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:11 PM
Must have mis-read a post.
Caylor says:
yeah, just make it right its the best thing you can do, the gas money is paid for, the rental company is only 35min from me, ill get a nice audi or bmw to relax and drink in on the way
You won't come here.
Caylor says:
your right not alone
Because you will realize your stupid *** subs are on there way
Caylor says:
lol tracking #???

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:12 PM

LOL will do!!

JL Audio
06-30-2008, 08:12 PM
i want mashed p'taters, with the gravy on top.. and i want to **** in your hat :veryhapp:

POTATOES, boiling em' mash em' stick em in a stew.

:/ my girl just watched the lord of the rings trilogy for the first time, I didn't know how much I miss it lol.

Zsx5o1
06-30-2008, 08:14 PM
really sorry for you, had a similar situation with a set of wheels last year. turned out the guy didn't have them at all, just used someone elses pictures. I was able to dispute with my CC company, but since you're on the product end, pretty much all up to you to right it. Good luck.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:14 PM
I didn't say they were on their way
They will be though
Alone? I don't give a **** if you got all of CA down here you don't know what to expect.
Even if I scammed you, you wouldn't come down here.
But hey look on the bright side
When everybody give you gas money
You will have your **** by then
Then look you have free money.
Caylor says:
No mother ****er, i dont scam people, you piece of ****, you run your mouth alot for a little *****, get me my ****ing **** and ill ****ing drop this whole thing,and nobody is giving us money untill its set and stone that we are coming to visit your pathetic lil excuse of a life

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:15 PM
hell yeah id love to spar with you it would be awesome. where is your location. but yeah this guy is going to **** teeth. i feel bad for his family i could just see them feeding him pudding and jellow all because he tought he was bad o well hes done!

im in Tennessee. That would be cool as ****. my boxing is better than average.. but im no pro, i feel like my strength is wrestling/GNP/submission grappling.

vids.. make one of the passengers bring a camcorder

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 08:18 PM
he actually thinks you wont go down their he better not step out side his house. or he can guarentee hell get ****ed up

crunktimes.com
06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh wow guys I just looked this guy up on a map and he lives like a town or two over from my cousin who live in Bray! Would you guys like me to see if I can get him to drive by and possibly get some pics?

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Lmfao you say **** like you know me, But really you don't man you will have your **** & honestly, If you didn't get them & some stupid ***(YOU) decides to go to somebody house who you don't know to start ****....
But don't worry you won't look like an idiot by gonig to some random persons house, You will have all of your stuff returned to you so you dont make a stupid *** mistake
I know you'd come here
I wouldn't doubt it for a second
But there won't be any need too.
Caylor says:
I dont know to start **** your what 17-19 years old, still a lil punk, i have a kid on the way, have my life figured out, you most likely work at a fast food joint *****, look at my refs and look at yours you think im lieing when i say i would come visit you

The SOB keeps changing his mind, you would never come here, then i know you would come here, never doubt you for a sec?? WTF is going on

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh wow guys I just looked this guy up on a map and he lives like a town or two over from my cousin who live in Bray! Would you guys like me to see if I can get him to drive by and possibly get some pics?

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!! Best thing i have ever heard so far!! Need an address!!

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
POTATOES, boiling em' mash em' stick em in a stew.

:/ my girl just watched the lord of the rings trilogy for the first time, I didn't know how much I miss it lol.

I was referring to The Green Mile.. the electric chair practice.. :crazy:

he actually thinks you wont go down their he better not step out side his house. or he can guarentee hell get ****ed up

hell yeah..

Front kick to the guts, and grab the head in a Muay Thai Plum and knee his nose off his face.. :D

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 08:23 PM

ya:)ask him to snap some pics of his house!

crunktimes.com
06-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!! Best thing i have ever heard so far!! Need an address!!

I was using this address posted before.. Let me call my dad and find out what my cousins address is and I will see how far we are talking

Jack Tittle,
1313 Peck Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533

Anybody Killa

Lmao....Bunch of incest kid's live in bray... Probably know him though.

hemi=22s
20 bucks via pp to the mod who perma bans ridley
and if ya wanna ban king ranch for a few days just for fun lolz :)

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:25 PM
i still have him on msn but hes out of here!!

Anybody Killa
I was using this address posted before.. Let me call my dad and find out what my cousins address is and I will see how far we are talking

Jack Tittle,
1313 Peck Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533

Talking about 6 Miles.

JL Audio
I was referring to The Green Mile.. the electric chair practice.. :crazy:

never seen it, just small parts.

:(... nasty hobbits.

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Lmao....Bunch of incest kid's live in bray... Probably know him though.

everyone on ca.com wants to see you get ur *** beat.. How does this make you feel?

hemi=22s
06-30-2008, 08:26 PM
never seen it, just small parts.

:(... nasty hobbits.

hobbits?

Anybody Killa
06-30-2008, 08:27 PM
everyone on ca.com wants to see you get ur *** beat.. How does this make you feel?

Pretty good. They will have fun, I got an idea. Since there is already a couple of people coming to beat my *** let's make it all of CA! Since you know people can't handle their ****.

MEMPHISFLEX

Jack Tittle,
1313 Peck Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533

Ok sounds good keep me updated!!

kovemaster559
20 bucks via pp to the mod who perma bans ridley
and if ya wanna ban king ranch for a few days just for fun lolz :):laugh::laugh::laugh:

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Pretty good. They will have fun, I got an idea. Since there is already a couple of people coming to beat my *** let's make it all of CA! Since you know people can't handle their ****.

no need for me to come.. u didnt scam me..never will.. Do you plan to fight back?one on one? and here's the big question... Are u skeer'd boy?

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM

I didnt plan on having anybody behind me for this, maybe a couple buddies from here, thats it, but everybody agrees with me, and then you are screwing others over as well, its alot larger now, alot bigger than i ever thought it would get!!

crunktimes.com
Ok sounds good keep me updated!!

Will do called my dad and cousin left a message for both. As for my cousin he will probably not want any part of the actual asskicking if it goes down but would probably be willing to take pics and do a little 'investigating' for you.

kovemaster559

the only time your ganna get your *** kicked is if you dont tell them what they want to hear. other then that they are going to talk and get their **** back .

hemi=22s
06-30-2008, 08:31 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

tho as annoying as kr is doesnt even touch ridley:eek:

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:31 PM
out of curiosity..Are you a juggalo or icp fan.. imma go with a Yes since ur screename is ABK and have Monoxide under it... are you aware that they ****?

Anybody Killa
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
no need for me to come.. u didnt scam me..never will.. Do you plan to fight back?one on one? and here's the big question... Are u skeer'd boy?

Yeah I'd do it one on on one, Scared, No I don't have anything to worry about, Caylor will have his ****

Ridley
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm sure he is REALLY shaking in his boots. BBBRRRRRR

JL Audio
06-30-2008, 08:33 PM
did you give him tracking yet? and if not.. why won't you? you can get it several ways i'm sure.

regardless why not just post it to him? only a FOOL would ship without tracking of some sort.

CrispedUp
MMMM, I just had some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. And it was deeeeelicious.

hemi=22s

once again jntar, or any other mod 20 buck via pp right now to perma ban ridley:greedy:

crunktimes.com
06-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah I'd do it one on on one, Scared, No I don't have anything to worry about, Caylor will have his ****

In all honestly why don't you either put up and post some tracking numbers or just quit posting here. The longer you drag it on the more you are pissing everyone off and it is not like they are the one to blame you are the one that ****ed up on the transaction and all people are asking you to do is make it right.

Ridley
Ultimate Interwebz Fightinggggggggg....

Round 6,005,533,782,423,443,202,655,190

kovemaster559
tho as annoying as kr is doesnt even touch ridley:eek:

very true ridly is ignored. king ramch, i actually think its cute how dumb he is.

MEMPHISFLEX
the only time your ganna get your *** kicked is if you dont tell them what they want to hear. other then that they are going to talk and get their **** back .

Yeah if we get our **** back there is no reason to go down there

crunktimes.com
once again jntar, or any other mod 20 buck via pp right now to perma ban ridley:greedy:

I believe a perma will be closer to $50 thought $20 might get you a week or so.

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 08:35 PM

ill add 5 buckjs

RipDaJacka

I hope Al Borland from Home Improvement has Grizzly man-*** with your ***.. and growls RRAAAWRRR as he nuzzles his beard on the back of your neck

WALKS UP
Why don't you just admit you was planning on scamming them but now you have changed your mind and will ship there stuff back to them to avoid conflict?

hemi=22s
yeah but kr wanted me to get scammed even prayed for it so hes a scammer in my book
how do i ignore someone

Anybody Killa
Yeah if we get our **** back there is no reason to go down there

You will.

crunktimes.com
I am willing to be Ridley probably lived a very sheltered and home schooled life growing up :confused:

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Memphis or ANYONE.. i will put in gas money for u to go kick Ridley's mormon ***

gymfreak101
06-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Memphis or ANYONE.. i will put in gas money for u to go kick Ridley's mormon ***

off topic but rip where are you from in Tennessee and are you familiar with the bradley central bears wrestling program sorry to Caylor for this but I will also add bail money iff needed hows 50 dollars.

Ridley
06-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Yeah come kick my *** too ROFL! You can get a whole gang and dress in white outfits with cone hats. That's seriously what you are sounding like to me.

Anybody Killa
06-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah come kick my *** too ROFL! You can get a whole gang and dress in white outfits with cone hats. That's seriously what you are sounding like to me.

lmao.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:47 PM
off topic but rip where are you from in Tennessee and are you familiar with the bradley central bears wrestling program sorry to Caylor for this but I will also add bail money iff needed hows 50 dollars.

Thanks dont think its needed as of now!! LOL thanks for the support CA!!

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:48 PM

this is me yelling at you "SHUT THE F*CK UP":furious:

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 08:52 PM
So AK when you shipping there stuff back since your scam plan didnt go as planned.

Ridley
06-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Guys... I'd be scared of Anybody Killa if I were you.

I hear he is a convicted mass murderer and has 9000000 plasma rifles in his trunk. His LOL rockets will rape you and leave you feeling helpless. Then... when all else seems hopeless, he will send 500... yes 500 trained chiwawas to come hump your melted faces until there is nothing left.

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:54 PM

never herd of them man.. i am in Northwest TN.. about an hour +/- from memphis... wht man?

Anybody Killa

I hear he is a convicted mass murderer and has 9000000 plasma rifles in his trunk. His LOL rockets will rape you and leave you feeling helpless. Then... when all else seems hopeless, he will send 500... yes 500 trained chiwawas to come hump your melted faces until there is nothing left.

lmfao....Its what these idiots sound like isnt it?

MEMPHISFLEX

Are you 12?? and its a yes or no question, no long *** story, yes or f*cking no?

malic
Whats the guys number? I live in okc...

Anybody Killa
06-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Whats the guys number? I live in okc...

Oh **** man you can come down too!

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 08:56 PM

I hope a dozen bearded elderly midget men sneak into your bedroom and bludgeon you to death with footlong ******

Ridley
06-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes.. I am 12 years old!

Yo, Anybody... you better watch it bro!

Seems like half the ****ing USA is coming to get you!

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 08:58 PM
well arent yuo just the fuzzy little man peach

Chad i know you want to ride along???

RipDaJacka
06-30-2008, 09:01 PM
well arent yuo just the fuzzy little man peach

haha, goodold greg reference there, chad :laugh:

Ridley.. i hope your forskin gets infected, your vas defferens get entangled, and your ballsack gets bitten by a thousand fire-ants

Ridley
yo im in dude

come pick me up!

i have 25 friends that want to join in too! we love killing people!

can you get your 12th row seat in? may need to take those subs out to fit everyone

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT THE "Look what I can do" THREAD on the NEW POSTS bottom of page or could be top of second page by now .. this guy is addmittin in his first line that he is a scammer !!

hemi=22s
06-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Yes.. I am 12 years old!

yo im in dude

come pick me up!

i have 25 friends that want to join in too! we love killing people!

can you get your 12th row seat in? may need to take those subs out to fit everyone

you are a lil ***** and i hope u and ur family gets killed and the women in it get taken advantage of just so u know what it feels like to be taken from ya lil *****

Anybody Killa
Yes.. I am 12 years old!

i's gonna kill meh self!

here i'll bump it to the top

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:05 PM
AnybodyKilla so your scam didnt go as planned? now you all scared so you shipping there **** back? lol now you trying to act cool because you got lame *** Ridley on your side.

Ridley
06-30-2008, 09:06 PM
OMG... you are evil

my whole family got killed cause I scammed someone on the internet and he brought all of Florida to my house. i cant believe you'd bring that up!! that night still haunts me!

HORRIBLE

I never said I was on any sides... if I believed he was a scammer than I'd be against him too...

but I bet the **** is being sent and you guys are just too impatient.

Anybody Killa
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
OMG... you are evil

my whole family got killed cause I scammed someone on the internet and he brought all of Florida to my house. i cant believe you'd bring that up!! that night still haunts me!

HORRIBLE

lmao

malic
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
anybodykilla is my IDOL : )

jk hes a feg

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:08 PM
I hope anybody killa gets banned after this.

MEMPHISFLEX
AnybodyKilla so your scam didnt go as planned? now you all scared so you shipping there **** back? lol now you trying to act cool because you got lame *** Ridley on your side.

Very true, is Ridley a super hero or have some special powers, thats about the only thing that will save there asses right now!

Anybody Killa

na hes just funny.

RipDaJacka
i hope ridley gets testicular cancer

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Whats funnier is your scam not going as planned and all scared now so your sending the stuff back becuase your scared of a conflict at your house.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:09 PM
OMG... you are evil

HORRIBLE

I never said I was on any sides... if I believed he was a scammer than I'd be against him too...

but I bet the **** is being sent and you guys are just too impatient.

Im drinking to that one, thats funny, you know your a funny guy!

KILL YOUR SELF

Ridley
06-30-2008, 09:10 PM
o **** son... im in trouble.

God please! YOU TOOK MY FAMILY! WHY MUST YOU TAKE MY LIFE!

AND FOR CAR AUDIO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anybody Killa
06-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Whats funnier is your scam not going as planned and all scared now so your sending the stuff back becuase your scared of a conflict at your house.

lmao.

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:11 PM
You still havn't answerd why you wont provide tracking? IF items are already shipped.

hemi=22s
06-30-2008, 09:11 PM
i hope ridley gets testicular cancer

meh, lower mortality rate, hope for him to develop pancreatic cancer he will die quicker and alot more painful death on top of a insanely high mortality rate;)

Beerdrnkr
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
****, this guy scams you 2 and on top of it talks ****. That *****. Hopefully god decides to take his families lives :) Peace out.

Ridley
06-30-2008, 09:14 PM
He already gave the tracking number like 10 pages ago... Do you guys not read?

The tracking number for your order is 5322F2A3679

FedEx will ship within 3 days. Now stop threatening me.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
hey why not:) my current woman has a home in okc... can just stay there:D

Thats even better than a hotel then!!!!

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Fedex will ship within 3 days? LOL wtf? 3days to get money to ship it back? lol..

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:17 PM

You dumb f*cker that isnt a tracking # try it idiot, its no good, stupid mother f*cker!!

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:19 PM
LOL I know what fedex place says "Ok thanks for package will be shipped in 3days" LOL.. i smell BS

Ridley
06-30-2008, 09:20 PM
oops i misspelled

The tracking number is 6632F225A978

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:21 PM
OK ridley your ****ing useless gtfo.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:23 PM

There you stupid f*ck look at it!!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w33/soloxmemphis/fedexjoke.jpg

Ridley
Crap... the tracking number is really 2440H24A1338

Man it keeps changing on me!

MEMPHISFLEX

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:24 PM
I got $5 on ridley being banned now. Kids annoying

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Crap... the tracking number is really 2440H24A1338

Man it keeps changing on me!

Well i feel like an idiot, but FED EX tracking #s are 15 digits, idiot, i got a fed ex tracking # from atomic right here in front of me!

crunktimes.com
06-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Do yourselves a favor and do what I did :)

This message is hidden because Ridley is on your ignore list.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Do yourselves a favor and do what I did :)

LOL..going to do that now!!

Ridley
06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
No one is getting banned.... I will shut up when you shut up. The longer you go on, the longer I will go on.

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Added to the ignore list!!

WALKS UP
06-30-2008, 09:30 PM
No one is getting banned.... I will shut up when you shut up. The longer you go on, the longer I will go on.

Lol Nice life you got there.

Ridley
06-30-2008, 09:33 PM
****it... I am getting ignored! I messed up big time.

kovemaster559
06-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Added to the ignore list!!

hahahah i did that along time ago

memphisman
06-30-2008, 09:43 PM
So wednesday is the day that will tell if we're gonna have some of americas greatest street fight vids?

dropped_mazda
06-30-2008, 09:59 PM
ridley get off your mom and the pc we are all grown here and conduct ourselves as such time for you to the the same or as you have been told GTFO

Calikid
06-30-2008, 10:04 PM
****, i got lots of catching up to do.

canemaster
06-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Ok I call shens... I read the WHOLE thread and it seems like AnybodyKilla is playing you. Also I see a lot of talking and nothing happening.

Either go visit him already and stop talking about kicking his *** and do it.

or

Stop talking, end this thread, and accept that you got scammed..

MEMPHISFLEX
06-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Ok I call shens... I read the WHOLE thread and it seems like AnybodyKilla is playing you. Also I see a lot of talking and nothing happening.

or

Well you failed!!

memphisman
07-01-2008, 12:40 AM

or

**** YOU SON YOU WANT THE **** BEAT OUTTA YOU TOO?

maldecido33
07-01-2008, 12:54 AM
Wow, there are a million 08'ers in this thread.

It's like one big clusterfuck of horrible grammar and e-thugs.

JUHL
07-01-2008, 12:57 AM
well.... im a 2k8'r but i agree.. this thread is getting out of control... me and memph will take care of things through PM's, please only post if you have something knowledgeable to say.

hrtbrk1
07-01-2008, 02:46 AM
guess what folks...ridley=anybody killa...

JUHL
07-01-2008, 02:46 AM
serious?

WALKS UP
07-01-2008, 03:27 AM
serious?

x2

hrtbrk1
07-01-2008, 03:28 AM
im trying to get a mod to do an ip check...

BobbyDD
07-01-2008, 08:56 AM
im trying to get a mod to do an ip check...

I believe you're going to be disappointed...

Anybody Killa
07-01-2008, 11:57 AM
guess what folks...ridley=anybody killa...

FAIL

Ridley
07-01-2008, 12:11 PM
im def not anybody killa

I'm a random dude who finds this thread laughable for the immaturity that surrounds it. Don't go telling lies.

JL Audio
07-01-2008, 12:12 PM
FAIL

Fail? at this point it looks as the same could be said about you.

Anybody Killa
07-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Fail? at this point it looks as the same could be said about you.

No because ain't **** going to happen. Caylor will have his **** returned to him. & If I get ban afterwards, Oh well.

CrispedUp
07-01-2008, 12:49 PM
No because ain't **** going to happen. Caylor will have his **** returned to him. & If I get ban afterwards, Oh well.

You've said that like a million times. Just do it already.

hrtbrk1
07-01-2008, 01:01 PM
You've said that like a million times. Just do it already.

x2

JL Audio
07-01-2008, 01:05 PM

Again, did you give him tracking yet? I don't recall him saying otherwise as I talk to him daily. If you were in the right, I would think you'd care a little more as to what others have to say and would have some defense to it rather than try and **** other's off. Just post tracking and be done with it.

JUHL
07-01-2008, 04:37 PM
UPDATE: my package was claimed to had been shipped on Saturday, when i shipped him my stuff it only took 2 days, which means my stuff should have been here today... and if not today then Definately tomorrow. he wont answer me on aim, and wont reply to my PM's, im still hoping that he will come through and just give me the stuff, but i will know tomorrow..

2002XLT
07-01-2008, 06:15 PM