PDA

View Full Version : Jeeper94 DISCUSS

DeViOuSoNe
06-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Sold the RE SX 18" Yesterday in the classifieds section to him. Right after I sold it, I set up a UPS pick up for this morning, Labeled it and gave him his tracking number. I told him all of this.

The package was picked up this morning and he was aware told this last night that it would be.

I just got home and looked at my Paypal to see that he filed a claim saying it was unauthorized use of his account. Even though he sent me his address in a PM, and I continued to go further and verify it was the same on Paypal, and it was.

If he changed his mind, all he would of had to do was tell me and I would of worked it out. I spent some of the money last night, and now my account is in the Negative. I have PM's him and am waiting on a response.

I am in no way calling him a Scammer, but What do you all think?

NJTStang11
06-23-2008, 04:59 PM
I dunno but if you no longer sell him the SX i'll take it :veryhapp:

morgans432
06-23-2008, 04:59 PM
thats gay as hell because you are going to get boned if he doesn't resolve it

DeViOuSoNe
06-23-2008, 05:03 PM
I am not worried about it I went to the UPS warehouse and picked the Sub back up. :)

Naledge503
06-23-2008, 05:11 PM
Thats ***** made. At least you got the sub back before it was out of town.

DeViOuSoNe
06-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah. I would love to know why this has happened, but seeing as that it is his account. I can assume that he did that **** on purpose....

morgans432
06-23-2008, 05:27 PM
def did and thank god you got that sub back so thats good nothing more can go wrong he will have to take care of the rest.

Scoobydoo
06-23-2008, 05:50 PM
sounds like he figured the sub shipped so he would take his money back and get the sub

unfortunately he was too stupid to realize the seller can have their shipment shipped back to them at any time

TurdFergueson2
06-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Sold the RE SX 18" Yesterday in the classifieds section to him. Right after I sold it, I set up a UPS pick up for this morning, Labeled it and gave him his tracking number. I told him all of this.

The package was picked up this morning and he was aware told this last night that it would be.

I just got home and looked at my Paypal to see that he filed a claim saying it was unauthorized use of his account. Even though he sent me his address in a PM, and I continued to go further and verify it was the same on Paypal, and it was.

If he changed his mind, all he would of had to do was tell me and I would of worked it out. I spent some of the money last night, and now my account is in the Negative. I have PM's him and am waiting on a response.

Call UPS and Stop the shipment. NOW!!!!

Edit: Good for you calling the shipment back. But you never took the money out of Paypal? Call me crazy, but that's the first thing I do.

CrispedUp
06-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Call UPS and Stop the shipment. NOW!!!!

I am not worried about it I went to the UPS warehouse and picked the Sub back up. :)

^^^^

DeViOuSoNe
06-23-2008, 06:15 PM
No I did not I had **** to buy. So basically there was no money to take in there. My account now reads 168.00 in the negative.

Jeeper94
06-24-2008, 11:05 AM
Sent you bck a PM... This is what it said.

Yours has not been cancled that was a mis-hap. My brother has gotten into my paypal account and orderd a bunch of legacy kind of brand **** from ebay.. I clicked all.. for despute ( he put over $600 out of my account )if you go back yours is still valid. I relised while i was at work there were probably a couple in there I should have looked at before clicking *all* ... Go back and look your still good to go.. All the money should still be in your account.

Edit: It also happened with 1 other transaction I did on here.. Just last night. And it has been resolved. It was my own fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add. I was in a rage when my brother had over $600 out of my account

hemi=22s
06-24-2008, 11:09 AM
sounds sketchy to me

Rashaddd
06-24-2008, 11:13 AM
sounds sketchy to me

ehh, sounds like it could be legit...I think i would have done the same thing, as jeeper said he did, but idk its still possible he's makin that **** up

stuckinok
06-24-2008, 11:16 AM
:bsflag:

just my 2 cents

NMBR1SPT
06-24-2008, 11:19 AM
so then D just needs to collect the rest of his money, and then ship the sub. And children this is why you don't let your brother buy on your account cause your the one that ends up looking like an azz/scammer, not your brother

TurdFergueson2
06-24-2008, 11:40 AM

Yours has not been cancled that was a mis-hap. My brother has gotten into my paypal account and orderd a bunch of legacy kind of brand **** from ebay.. I clicked all.. for despute ( he put over $600 out of my account )if you go back yours is still valid. I relised while i was at work there were probably a couple in there I should have looked at before clicking *all* ... Go back and look your still good to go.. All the money should still be in your account.

Edit: It also happened with 1 other transaction I did on here.. Just last night. And it has been resolved. It was my own fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add. I was in a rage when my brother had over $600 out of my account

SO your **** in your sig looks pretty solid........why would your brother want to buy bullshit amps and other stuff under your account? Your brother has access to your ebay and your paypal account? Wow..... He could pull a fast one like this at any time. And instead of just disputing just the **** he ordered, you disputed everything? Hopefully it was worth it. People won't want to deal with you in the future. Because it looks to me and some others like you waited for the stuff to get in the mail before you tried to scam the seller. I mean what if he would have next day aired it? He'd be out of a sub and money. And on top of that, you threw dude's account in the red.

DeViOuSoNe
06-24-2008, 12:09 PM
He is full of ****. He can keep his money I will keep my sub. But I jsut wanted to post this so everyone could make there own assumptions.

-Jon

If you want a screenshot of my Negative 168.00 balance I will show you? Or the Fact that you are replying to Paypal about the claim? You have to reply to each one individually, so I know this is bullshit.

2002XLT
06-24-2008, 12:12 PM
He is full of ****. He can keep his money I will keep my sub. But I jsut wanted to post this so everyone could make there own assumptions.

-Jon

did you check your pp account? Is what he is saying true or do you still have a neg balance?

mazzasec
06-24-2008, 12:19 PM
Anytime people start refferring to **** like " My brother hacked into my account" now thats just bullshit right there.

mihklo
06-24-2008, 12:24 PM
i just tried it on my account and there is no all button. when you attempt to dispute a transaction you have to input each transaction id that you want to dispute. this is total BS. i guess jeeper thinks everyone is as stupid as he is?

and you probably want to take D out of your sig as a REF

Jeeper94
06-24-2008, 01:31 PM
SO your **** in your sig looks pretty solid........why would your brother want to buy bullshit amps and other stuff under your account? Your brother has access to your ebay and your paypal account? Wow..... He could pull a fast one like this at any time. And instead of just disputing just the **** he ordered, you disputed everything? Hopefully it was worth it. People won't want to deal with you in the future. Because it looks to me and some others like you waited for the stuff to get in the mail before you tried to scam the seller. I mean what if he would have next day aired it? He'd be out of a sub and money. And on top of that, you threw dude's account in the red.

II have my passwords written in a little book beside my computer. My brother is 17. And just got his first car. And went threw my book an got passwords to Ebay and Paypal. And thats how he started to order. Agree'd makes me look ******. But its alrite. He admitted it to me last night . At first I just started receiving all this **** that I didnt order. I dont check my email .. ever to be honest. I just have to log into paypal or here to look for what Im buying. I did go into my email yesterday tho and there were about 12 transactions.. 8 of what were not mine. But then again. I dont keep or *file* **** the way I should. Maybe this will teach me.
Either way. some have been disputed. Some have been canceled. If I was lieing I wouldnt be saying double check your account. I called the CC company and 220 WAS deducted off my balance. Either way I urge the seller to look into his account over the next 24 hours for paypal to put the money back in. If it is put back in i exspect the product. If not then its a no brainer. If its put back in with out the product shipped to me, then we will have to take it from there. I know with one of my dealings over 2 months ago it took almost 24 hours for the paypal to go from my account to the person I bought it off from.

Jeeper94
06-24-2008, 01:32 PM
i just tried it on my account and there is no all button. when you attempt to dispute a transaction you have to input each transaction id that you want to dispute. this is total BS. i guess jeeper thinks everyone is as stupid as he is?

Now when I said I clicked All ..More or less I was taking a short cut into saying I was going threw them ALL clicking them.. Not paying attention to what I was clicking.
If you notice at the bottom I said it was my fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add..

Jeeper94
06-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Dear
This email confirms that you created a new password and selected security questions for your PayPal account on Jun. 23, 2008. If you didn’t make these changes, please contact us at 402-935-7733. Thank you. Sincerely,PayPal Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to make sure you are on the real PayPal website.For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

For proof that my password/security questions was changed as of yesterday when I found all this out...

Dear All **** ********
The security questions and answers for **** ******** PayPal account were changed on Jun. 23, 2008. If you did not authorize this change, please contact us immediately using the phone number found on the following page: https://www.paypal.com/us/contact-phone Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team

Email sent to me About the claim. Now I will go into my paypal and see if I can get the part where it is no longer desputed.

Dear ***** ********, You recently reported that a transaction may have been made without yourknowledge or consent. We are currently investigating the followingtransaction: -----------------------------------Details of Disputed Transaction ----------------------------------- Seller's Name: Benjamin SchlosserSeller's Email: Livnowdielata1@aol.comSeller's Transaction ID: 0NN08587Y79706814 Transaction Date: Jun 22, 2008Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USDYour Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920Case Number: PP-498-281-497 Buyer's Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920 The seller has been asked to provide information about this transaction.During this time the funds are not available in your account, but if theunauthorized activity claim is decided in your favor, we will fully refundyou for the amount of the transaction. To see the details of this case, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. Sincerely, Account Review Department Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. BC:PP-498-281-497:R1:USD220.00:06232008:92H788890S0370920

EDIT
JUST SAW I DID NOT COMPLETE THE CANCELATION PROCESS ON THE ITEM. ALL THE STEPS HAVE BEEN GONE THREW AS OF NOW, PAYPAL SAYS THE SELLER WILL BE NOTIFIED

Edit #2
After putting in the cancel despute, it says email was sent to seller. Also says that paypal is reviewing the account. 2nd. I dont know if that means the money will just go back in? Or if Ben has to say its ok to accept the money ? Or what. I work from 3 til Midnight and wont be checking this after 230pm and I wont be back on til about 11am tomorrow morning. So hopefully by then we should know some thing.

Jeeper94
06-24-2008, 02:12 PM

Also notice you said this. And I have responded with no back lash to this posting it is 100% understandable. I have copied and pasted emails, ect.. to try to clear this all up. Im not a scammer or anything else. You were waiting for my repsonce and you seemed to be contant with waiting til other people had chimmed in with out knowing what had gone on. So hopefully this can get resolved and I can get me an 18" for the show comming up.

2nd of all Not only does what my brother did hurt me it also hurts my grandmother. $628 was done on my account and about $330 on my grandmothers ( her credit card was my back up, Not that I ever used it) And she is on a fixed living in-come, so this hurts her as well. ***** balls all the way around here.
Also more **** showed up today be bought 3 DVD screens, a set of 6x9's and some audio pipe tweets, (probably wont despute the tweets said he got them for $11 Ill just pay that and use them)

DeViOuSoNe
06-24-2008, 03:14 PM
I dont care about none of that or any of what you are saying....My acccount balance is still in the Negative. IF IN FACT the payment comes back I will have no issue with this. But as of right now I am in the hole.

DeViOuSoNe
06-24-2008, 03:15 PM
And no I do not have to accept anything. My account says it is in the hands of Paypal because I responded syaing, that I knew it was you that made the payment. So they will have to review it now I guess. When the payment clears...If it comes back into my account. I am sending it back to you.

DeViOuSoNe
06-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Account holder since 2008
Account type: Premier
PayPal balanceview limits
Currency Balance
U.S. Dollar: -$168.00 USD

Resolution Center cases
Open Disputes & Claims (1)
Closed Disputes & Claims - Last 15 days (0)

Account history: All account activity Payments sent Payments received

Recent activity - Last updated 6/24/2008 12:15 PDT Show

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount ($) Fee
Temporary Hold To Unauthorized Jun. 23, 2008 Placed Details -$220.00 USD $6.68 USD

BobbyDD
06-25-2008, 12:35 AM
Also notice you said this. And I have responded with no back lash to this posting it is 100% understandable. I have copied and pasted emails, ect.. to try to clear this all up. Im not a scammer or anything else. You were waiting for my repsonce and you seemed to be contant with waiting til other people had chimmed in with out knowing what had gone on. So hopefully this can get resolved and I can get me an 18" for the show comming up.

2nd of all Not only does what my brother did hurt me it also hurts my grandmother. $628 was done on my account and about $330 on my grandmothers ( her credit card was my back up, Not that I ever used it) And she is on a fixed living in-come, so this hurts her as well. ***** balls all the way around here.
Also more **** showed up today be bought 3 DVD screens, a set of 6x9's and some audio pipe tweets, (probably wont despute the tweets said he got them for $11 Ill just pay that and use them)

If your story is true and you dispute the payment on anything that you recieved or has already been shipped you're attempting to scam the seller. Why should the seller have to pay for your mistake?

DeViOuSoNe
06-25-2008, 12:40 AM

Not that I was waiting for them. I was leaving it up to them to call you a scammer. all the info is now in this thread, and it still looks bad for you Just checked and it is still 168.00 and you have not tried to reverse the claim. So umm yeah.

And to clear this up if in fact you are telling the truth. What is your ebay name? Because the one registered to your Email is not showing anything....

Jeeper94
06-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Not that I was waiting for them. I was leaving it up to them to call you a scammer. all the info is now in this thread, and it still looks bad for you Just checked and it is still 168.00 and you have not tried to reverse the claim. So umm yeah.

And to clear this up if in fact you are telling the truth. What is your ebay name? Because the one registered to your Email is not showing anything....

The ebay ones have already been cleared.

What I sent you as a reply.

Its not.

wtf..

When I cancled this with paypal, it said and email would be sent to you. Did you recieve any email?
By the way paypal wrote it out. I would almost say there may be some where for you to say the problem has been resolved.. ?

Same thing is happening with Hiawiann hole in my ref sig. He is not up in arms and I received the amp more then 3 weeks ago ... He understood the mistake. Then again he's in his 30's and understands mistakes happens. He said It was no problem just get it cleared up with paypal. Wich I am in the process doing for you and him.

CRXBMPN
06-25-2008, 11:26 AM
well I am not reading 3 pages of this, but Allan is a good guy and he just wants some bump.

Hopefully you get it resolved and he can get his sub, since he has been asking me about an enclosure design and all he was quite excited about it.

I know it doesnt matter but if this happened to me from him I would trust him to fix it and let bye-gones be bye-gones, and stuff.

Good luck to seller and also Allan!!

CRXBMPN
06-25-2008, 11:28 AM
fyi I've known him for many years, let him use stuff of mine since he is a good friend, and we talk nearly every day online etc etc. Cut him some slack :)

hey man what was the cost of this sub? $200? idk where $168 came from but whatever, just send me over the 2 bills and i'll have three Comp VR 12's ready for you, and i'll even do your box for you :) the other 3 are tentatively called for, it would give you a healthy ohm load on your amp and all that jazz. Let me know, if someone is unwilling to work with you then screw 'em and move on. want my paypal address :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeeper94
06-25-2008, 01:15 PM
fyi I've known him for many years, let him use stuff of mine since he is a good friend, and we talk nearly every day online etc etc. Cut him some slack :)

hey man what was the cost of this sub? $200? idk where $168 came from but whatever, just send me over the 2 bills and i'll have three Comp VR 12's ready for you, and i'll even do your box for you :) the other 3 are tentatively called for, it would give you a healthy ohm load on your amp and all that jazz. Let me know, if someone is unwilling to work with you then screw 'em and move on. want my paypal address :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha thanks man. No Im going to stick out of this and let paypal take its course. Everytime I go into paypal and hit cancel it says it is. Then I go in again ( 5 mins later) And I see its not ? So I keep canceling it over and over and over ect.. I dont know why its not. It says *under investigation threw paypal* Or some thing close to it. :rolleyes:
Then once the money go's into his account. Since its not in mine and I retracted my mistake. He will either have to send me $220 Or the Sub. Simple as that .
the VR's are tempting but unfortunatly all my money is now tied up in this. Give it a couple weeks.
OH and I told you I blew a 15.. It repaired its self.. Go figure. Ill wait on the 18" to offcialy become mine. OR wait for the money to be refunded ONCE it go's back into his paypal and then talk to you about the VR's.
Thanks for the support Jason. :cool:

CRXBMPN
06-25-2008, 01:17 PM
sure.... let me know if you need anything.

TurdFergueson2
06-25-2008, 01:35 PM
sure.... let me know if you need anything.

So you'd be cool if what happened here happened to you? If your paypal account was in the red because his family is a little lax with passwords and he has a brother that went willy nilly on people's accounts? Then when it was proven that you have to individually dispute the charges when he said he "selected them all" his response was he wasn't paying attention?

My question to you is if you shipped him a foot of wire and while in transit, he stopped payment, and you found out when your paypal account was in the red, you'd be cool with that?

TurdFergueson2
06-25-2008, 01:40 PM

II have my passwords written in a little book beside my computer. My brother is 17. And just got his first car. And went threw my book an got passwords to Ebay and Paypal. And thats how he started to order. Agree'd makes me look ******. But its alrite. He admitted it to me last night . At first I just started receiving all this **** that I didnt order. I dont check my email .. ever to be honest. I just have to log into paypal or here to look for what Im buying. I did go into my email yesterday tho and there were about 12 transactions.. 8 of what were not mine. But then again. I dont keep or *file* **** the way I should. Maybe this will teach me.
Either way. some have been disputed. Some have been canceled. If I was lieing I wouldnt be saying double check your account. I called the CC company and 220 WAS deducted off my balance. Either way I urge the seller to look into his account over the next 24 hours for paypal to put the money back in. If it is put back in i exspect the product. If not then its a no brainer. If its put back in with out the product shipped to me, then we will have to take it from there. I know with one of my dealings over 2 months ago it took almost 24 hours for the paypal to go from my account to the person I bought it off from.

Now when I said I clicked All ..More or less I was taking a short cut into saying I was going threw them ALL clicking them.. Not paying attention to what I was clicking.
If you notice at the bottom I said it was my fault for not paying attention to what I was clicking to add..

Dear
This email confirms that you created a new password and selected security questions for your PayPal account on Jun. 23, 2008. If you didnít make these changes, please contact us at 402-935-7733. Thank you. Sincerely,PayPal Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to make sure you are on the real PayPal website.For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

For proof that my password/security questions was changed as of yesterday when I found all this out...

Dear All **** ********
The security questions and answers for **** ******** PayPal account were changed on Jun. 23, 2008. If you did not authorize this change, please contact us immediately using the phone number found on the following page: https://www.paypal.com/us/contact-phone Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team

Email sent to me About the claim. Now I will go into my paypal and see if I can get the part where it is no longer desputed.

Dear ***** ********, You recently reported that a transaction may have been made without yourknowledge or consent. We are currently investigating the followingtransaction: -----------------------------------Details of Disputed Transaction ----------------------------------- Seller's Name: Benjamin SchlosserSeller's Email: Livnowdielata1@aol.comSeller's Transaction ID: 0NN08587Y79706814 Transaction Date: Jun 22, 2008Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USDYour Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920Case Number: PP-498-281-497 Buyer's Transaction ID: 92H788890S0370920 The seller has been asked to provide information about this transaction.During this time the funds are not available in your account, but if theunauthorized activity claim is decided in your favor, we will fully refundyou for the amount of the transaction. To see the details of this case, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. Sincerely, Account Review Department Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. BC:PP-498-281-497:R1:USD220.00:06232008:92H788890S0370920

EDIT
JUST SAW I DID NOT COMPLETE THE CANCELATION PROCESS ON THE ITEM. ALL THE STEPS HAVE BEEN GONE THREW AS OF NOW, PAYPAL SAYS THE SELLER WILL BE NOTIFIED

Edit #2
After putting in the cancel despute, it says email was sent to seller. Also says that paypal is reviewing the account. 2nd. I dont know if that means the money will just go back in? Or if Ben has to say its ok to accept the money ? Or what. I work from 3 til Midnight and wont be checking this after 230pm and I wont be back on til about 11am tomorrow morning. So hopefully by then we should know some thing.

Read that and tell me if someone did that to you it would be understandable.

CRXBMPN
06-25-2008, 02:05 PM
i'm not worried about it, dont get your ******* in a bunch Turd, you sound like the internet police :laugh:

i understand the situation and the scope of the problem, but let it work itself out.

like I said, hopefully I'm on the right side of the fence here defending my friend :)

BobbyDD
06-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Jeeper94, are some of the transactions still under dispute for items that your brother already recieved?

DeViOuSoNe
06-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Point blank, I have had to do this same **** before and when you log into you ****ign Paypal. YOU have control over it since you started the **** thing. I dont want your ****ign money I would rather keep the sub than have to do business with you. I know it will not clear into my account, Because you are still reponding to paypal! Everytime you say something to them it shows up! So jsut stop ****ing lieing. I dont want your money. If it clears into my account I will send it back.

And you are not on the right side of the fence. If you would like me to show you PM me. I will show you....

And I did sell the sub for 220.00 But as I said. I spent the money right when I recieved it. I would not of thought that I would have a problem....

I really do not care about this. My point is proven, and I do not want to sell the sub to you anymore. Wont let me refund yo since the money is being held. But one way or another you will have your money.

Jeeper94
06-26-2008, 10:31 AM
PM between me and Him... From now on I will be backing out of this thread, And as said By CRXBMPN Ill let things take its course. All because I didnt pay attention.( 100% my fault) Atleast I ADMIT I am at fault and Im not trying to blame my mistake of just adding all the transactions on someone else. Next time a good Ol' fashion M/O will work. Fast transfer is good but can result in a big pan. I never had a problem NOT useing paypal. Ill be going back to that. Once I can get this out the way Im going to cancel the paypal account.

And If people wanted I could take a picture of my bank statement when it comes in. I called B.O.A. Yesterday And My account was $465 in the red because of it. I had $91 resolved. Leaving me with $374 to still pay. I was able to return a couple things that was sent to me. The other things I have taken into my own posation and will pay for my self So either way he doesnt get that (brother)

PM below

Whatever...You have complete control over it. YOU are the on who can reverse it and stop it now, if it clears back to my account, I will send it back to you. 18 is gone.

That sounds fine. As long as I get one or the other. I appreciate that. As I said in the thread, I hit cancel. It go's to another page, To and has me click a box saying im agreeing that everything has been settled between both party's. And then click again to *agree to cancel* then it go's to the next page and says and email will be sent to the other party. I have done this 3 times but every morning when I go back in there Its still there so I do the process All OVER again. :furious:

EDIT: From Paypal for one item

Claim Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID:
3JK49367M81028418
Seller Name:

Seller Email:

Transaction Amount:
-$32.66 USD
Transaction Date:
Jun. 16, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Case ID:
PP-498-281-605
Reason for Dispute:
Unauthorized
Date of Complaint:
Jun. 23, 2008
Case Closed
Status Details:
The seller has issued you a refund, so this unauthorized activity claim is now closed.

Dispute History Log - Most Recent 5
The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.
Date Actor Action Details
Jun. 24, 2008 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Jun. 24, 2008 PayPal Email sent to seller
Jun. 23, 2008 PayPal Email sent to seller
Jun. 23, 2008 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Jun. 23, 2008 Buyer Unauthorized Case Initiated

Jeeper94
06-26-2008, 10:40 AM
By clicking the Cancel this Complaint button, you are certifying the following:

You no longer want to dispute this transaction as being unauthorized
All issues involving this transaction have been resolved to your satisfaction
You recognize this payment as a valid transaction. By clicking the Cancel This Claim button PayPal will notify the seller and close this case.
By checking this box and clicking the Cancel this Claim button, you agree that this complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction. Once this complaint has been cancelled, PayPal will stop investigating it and close the case.

I do this everyday. And For some reason every time I go back in there I have to do it again. the case is never closed like paypal says it will be?

mihklo
06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
have you tried calling them?

ABSOLUTEAUDIO
06-26-2008, 12:48 PM
How are them ma comps you got from me? i just got a paypal notice that your payment is being held :verymad:

Jeeper94
06-26-2008, 12:50 PM
How are them ma comps you got from me? i just got a paypal notice that your payment is being held :verymad:

**** you were in there to? God **** it. I have not even hooked them up.. Back to paypal I go.. lol.. Ill PM you.

Are you katrina Sulavin? Thats probably why when I went back threw and double checked for people I didnt stop the claim on it. I thought it was *email* absouteaudio I didnt relize it was a name.. Ill PM you on that to and make sure its Katrina Sulavin before I cancel.

Jeeper94
06-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Resolution Center

Your complaint has been cancelled and the seller has been notified. Thank you for using PayPal.

That go's for Devious, hawiann Hole and for Absolute.

Hopefully they recieve the email this time.

This one is under devious name on my account

Step 3 - Case Closed

If the Unauthorized Use Claim is accepted, the sending (victim) account may have additional rows that appear in their transaction log, representing the money movement from the recipient's account. However, the victim maintains the fully refunded amount.

Resolution Center

Resolution Center cases
Open Disputes & Claims (7)
Claims requiring your action (0)
Claims awaiting other party's response (3)
Claims being reviewed by PayPal (4)
Closed Disputes & Claims - Last 15 days (3)
Report a Problem
Address a problem transaction with your seller
Report unauthorized account activity
Security Center: Find out why PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay.

Resolution Center tutorials: Learn how PayPal can help you resolve problems.

Show:All Open Cases - Cases requiring your action - Cases awaiting other party's response - Cases being reviewed by PayPal All Closed Cases - Closed cases (last 15 days) All Cases Case ID Transaction ID Invoice ID
All Cases | Download Case Report
Type Reason Counterparty Transaction ID Date Amount Filed On Status Details Action

Unauthorized Claim Unauthorized Frank **** 1LR99682DJ683101W Jun. 3, 2008 -$150.00 USD Jun. 23, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-498-282-289 (Amp)

Unauthorized Claim Unauthorized Katrina Sullivan 0FR5383027866933V Jun. 15, 2008 -$65.00 USD Jun. 23, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-498-281-679 (speakers)

Unauthorized Claim Unauthorized Benjamin Schlosser 92H788890S0370920 Jun. 22, 2008 -$220.00 USD Jun. 23, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-498-281-497 (18" sub)

This is what its showing me in my Paypal After stopping the claims. Its saying its being reviewed by paypal and is waiting the other party's responce...

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Supposed to be in the process of being resolved. We will see.

hemi=22s
06-27-2008, 12:20 AM
cxrbmpn says jeeper is a good guy i beleive him

CRXBMPN
06-27-2008, 10:20 AM
d@mn well good luck and it sounds like you are out a sub and i assume you will get the $ back.

I am a good person but I've made a few flawed bank transactions in my life, and had to deal with it. Ish happens :(

This is why I ALWAYS wait for paypal transactions to clear into my bank before I go blowing through the money. I suggest you start using money orders to get your stuff Allan!

/my opinion on this matter, i'll just watch and keep my mouth shut and see how it turns out lol

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 10:22 AM
If the Paypal **** actually gets resolved he will have a better look in my eye's. Just seem's weird to me that he buys the sub...At night, than by the next morning, the payment was cancelled for that and everything else. I mean its possible, but I know I would of thought about it before just hitting cancel on everything...

I am waiting for paypal to decide me answer basically. Ill let everyone know!

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=CRXBMPN;4808814]d@mn well good luck and it sounds like you are out a sub and i assume you will get the $ back.

This is why I ALWAYS wait for paypal transactions to clear into my bank before I go blowing through the money. I suggest you start using money orders to get your stuff Allan!

I have the PAYPAL debt card, so instead of waiting for it to clear my bank I usually use my card. Even if it did clear out of my account, Paypal still would of put a hold on my account, Right? (I never have thought about that)

My account had around 41.00 in it, when this happened, that is why it is negative now.

I guess its just the way I am doing business I try to make it as good as I can for both party's, But I accept that fact that a mistake can be made, And I will trust him to resolve it from here.

CRXBMPN
06-27-2008, 10:26 AM
He dont look like he is trying to hide anything, thats all I know. I'll make him this offer, if he needs anything that has to do with paypal I'll let him go to my bank and put money into it and i'll send the paypal from my acct after the funds have cleared. I've done this with two of my other friends for a KX 1200.1 and KX 600.1 and its worked fine.

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 10:29 AM
I dont really caer whatever he wants to do he can do, But I am not using my account till this is resolved...I do not trust paypal enough they are some *****es.

And also I have not recieved any Email from paypal since MY response. So I dunno just checked it all again today. How long should this **** take. I mean it doesnt matter if he gets the money or I do to me. I just want the **** gone :)

Jeeper94
06-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I dont really caer whatever he wants to do he can do, But I am not using my account till this is resolved...I do not trust paypal enough they are some *****es.

And also I have not recieved any Email from paypal since MY response. So I dunno just checked it all again today. How long should this **** take. I mean it doesnt matter if he gets the money or I do to me. I just want the **** gone :)

Like CRXBMPN says Im not trying to Hide anything, I dont know how to do screen shots ( and my computer is almost 7 years old) But Im copy'ing and pasting everything I can and every email, into this That has to do with this problem. Paypal Said it sent you an email. I dont know why it was never recieved. Im almost wondering if this just go's if Paypal decides ( Wich they will) in your favor. you will have the money either way. And we will go from there.

Jeeper94
06-27-2008, 10:44 AM
He dont look like he is trying to hide anything, thats all I know. I'll make him this offer, if he needs anything that has to do with paypal I'll let him go to my bank and put money into it and i'll send the paypal from my acct after the funds have cleared. I've done this with two of my other friends for a KX 1200.1 and KX 600.1 and its worked fine.

Hey once I get the $200 back I think the VR's will be in order.
:veryhapp:

Jeeper94
06-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Maybe this is good news? I went into my Paypal just now. All my claims are gone. And It says I have no open claims... Devious Mind checking your Paypal? hopefully with in the next 24 hrs some thing will happen now.
I gotta run to the store Ill check this when I get back

Edit
Dear Allan Richards, Through careful research of the transaction(s) you submitted, PayPalsFraud Team has determined there is insufficient evidence in 5 out of 9 to support of your claim. As a result, we have denied your Unauthorized Account Use Claims against...

And it go's on to tell me who was denied and not. You are good to go .. so is everyone else HaiwainnHole,devious, and Absolute....
I have since taken my accounts out of paypal. Im going to good ol' money orders. lol

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Checking now

Claim is Gone but the money still has not came back...Dunno why.

EDIT: Says money was removed so I take it it will come back to you?

Temporary Hold To Unauthorized Jun. 23, 2008 Removed Details -$220.00 USD $6.68 USD

None the less I respect the fact you were here step by step. Just LMK what is happening now. I didnt get a Email from Paypal either.

Jeeper94
06-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Checking now

Claim is Gone but the money still has not came back...Dunno why.

EDIT: Says money was removed so I take it it will come back to you?

Temporary Hold To Unauthorized Jun. 23, 2008 Removed Details -$220.00 USD $6.68 USD

None the less I respect the fact you were here step by step. Just LMK what is happening now. I didnt get a Email from Paypal either.

Check the thread out. It says REMOVED next to it, but yet I did not even get a Email or anything. The Claim is gone but still no money's :( I was hoping to get it back in paypal so I could send it in a money order. Which would get my account out the negative...

Maybe we have to wait now? Or it will go back to your account? I will do a screenshot if you want. Im not trying to keep your money, Told you that from the start. Can we call Paypal or something?

I will try to call them in a little bit and see whats going on.. They said the claims were dismissed. So maybe we just have to wait til they hit the account again. I dont know to be honest with you.. I guess staying in contact is the only thing we can do.

Our PM back and forth with eachother. .. Maybe we have to wait for the money to get back into your account ? I am unsure.

But to everyone else. I have kept in complete contact. I DID cancel it But for some reason he never recieved and email or anything. And I do not know why because I am not paypal. But I have been honest threw this. Scammer I Am Not. A ******* who made a mistake I am.

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Scammer I Am Not. A ******* who made a mistake I am.[/QUOTE]

Yes yes you are :D Just palying, yeah I respect you keeping update with all this!

Thanks

-Jon

Jeeper94
06-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Scammer I Am Not. A ******* who made a mistake I am.

Yes yes you are :D Just palying, yeah I respect you keeping update with all this!

Thanks

-Jon[/QUOTE]

Currency Balance
U.S. Dollar: $0.00 USD

Nothing has been refunded to me as of yet. threw paypal. Let me know if it hits your account. I belive it should with in the next 24.

DeViOuSoNe
06-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Currency Balance

Payment To BOB Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details -$40.00 USD $0.00 USD
Payment To BOB Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details -$105.00 USD $0.00 USD
Payment To BOB Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details -$23.00 USD $0.00 USD
Payment From Allan Richards Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details $220.00 USD -$6.68 USD

It still says the same. Under status it says "Removed" I am, not sure if that means the HOLD was removed or if the money was removed. I emailed Paypal and have not a response. Checked me Email and didnt even have one about the Claim coming off... Any advice on what to do should be helpful. I am not calling him a scammer, but just dont feel comfortable refunding him (with a MO) until I am aware of where the money is.

BobbyDD
06-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Currency Balance

Payment To BOB Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details -$40.00 USD $0.00 USD
Payment To BOB Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details -$105.00 USD $0.00 USD
Payment To BOB Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details -$23.00 USD $0.00 USD
Payment From Allan Richards Jun. 22, 2008 Completed Details $220.00 USD -$6.68 USD

It still says the same. Under status it says "Removed" I am, not sure if that means the HOLD was removed or if the money was removed. I emailed Paypal and have not a response. Checked me Email and didnt even have one about the Claim coming off... Any advice on what to do should be helpful. I am not calling him a scammer, but just dont feel comfortable refunding him (with a MO) until I am aware of where the money is.

In my opinion, unless they put the money back in your account you don't need to do anything. Just don't worry about it until it's in there.

Jeeper94
06-27-2008, 10:39 PM
I dont want more hassle I totaly agree. Wait til that Money hits the account. I guss we can check it in the next day or so. Let me know about that email. im at my mothers house for a few days helping out. Shes a little poor her internet is slow and her laptop keyboard is missing a few etters L being one of them I have to hit them just rite . So its a hasse just to get on here. I will check back soon. Illl keep you updated as much as I can as long as you do the same.

CRXBMPN
06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
allan, get her a wireless keyboard and mouse :)

DeViOuSoNe
06-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Still No money...Here anything yet?

Jeeper94
06-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Still No money...Here anything yet?

No sir I have not heard a thing. I did email another guy I was going threw the same problem with to see if he has any money put back in there But I still have not gotten a reply from him. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Jeeper94
06-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Livnow: Hey...
Allan: JUST replyed to your question on the thread
Livnow: ok
Livnow: I got the moeny back with a small issue.
Allan: oh no ****? whast the small issue
Allan: about time SOME THING hit your account
Livnow: OK well I had a balance of 56.00 before this happened, The 220 they took put me in the whole.
Livnow: Well the payment shows it is back, but paypal took 24.57 in "Claim Fee's"
Allan: 220. I sent you.. your spend like $80 of it for the 168.XX amount
Allan: those prick's
Livnow: So I was gonna say I can go ahead and send the sub out if we can make up for that 24 they took somehow?
Allan: Yeah. Il do that.. If you can wait til Friday when I get paid Ill send you out $25 In a MO. Ill take a picture of it with my digi cam and send it to you.

Everything has worked out. Im not a scammer. Im even paying an extra $25 to get the sub.

Thank you devious

DeViOuSoNe
06-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Agreed. I am happy it is all resolved.

-Jon

CRXBMPN
06-30-2008, 04:01 PM
:)

aint that a b!tch :laugh:

glad it all got worked out... ugh now I may have to build a d@mn box for him for this weekend and my event haha.

Jeeper94
07-01-2008, 11:01 AM
:)

aint that a b!tch :laugh:

glad it all got worked out... ugh now I may have to build a d@mn box for him for this weekend and my event haha.

Ill give you messurements. drop the sub off at your place. I just need another 7.3^3 tuned to about 35-36ish. More or less its going to be replica of my box already just with and 18" hole cut. port in a differnt location. I already have the ports. You got anytime before the competion to do so? I work from 330 to Midnight everynight.

bigbangtheory
07-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Man, that is fawking crazy! Glad everything worked out for both parties, even if you had to pay an extra 25 smacks.

This is the sole reason I don't mess with paypal anymore. To much a hassle when something goes wrong and it has for me, just not dealing with anyone on here. I still have my paypal open, don't know why. I think I will go cancel it now after reading this ish.

SlipTap
07-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Just read through all 5 pages...

Awesome job guys...You guys (once you got everything calmed down) were real class acts :)