PDA

View Full Version : Flipside1212 Owes Me Money!

mazzasec
06-19-2008, 11:01 PM
I really hate that it had to escalate to this. So heres the start.

About 2 months ago he bought my HID lights. I was selling them for 95 dollars. He really wanted him that weekend for a show but only had like 55 dollars. He said he could pay me 55 dollars then later in the week pay me the other 40. I went ahead and shipped first thinking it was alright. About a week after he told me to wait that he had no money. So I then waited another week. Asked him he said he lost his job. But he had an interview for a new one. While all this is going on he has made numerous offers to people to buy and trade his stuff with. Heres the first

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319538

My question is you oviously shipped out subwoofers. Subwoofers are not cheap to ship out. That could have been my 40 bucks. You did say I was your first priority.

That was number 1.

Heres number 2

A post recently made by him in another members thread.

Alpine 9887 + Ipod cable : For Sale - LNIB
Views: 222
Posted By flipside1212
Re: Alpine 9887 + Ipod cable : For Sale - LNIB

my deck for urs ill maybe add cash

That could also be my cash.

Also now you have traded an amp to another member. How do you expect to ship that amp out if your "so" low on cash. Amps gotta run like 20 bucks to ship out.\

Its been about 2 weeks since I last heard from him. I did him the favor of sending my item first before receiving full payment. I think he has thought that I had forgot but I am really needing money now. Maybe he will finally chime in and give me a update.

brtnboarder3241
06-19-2008, 11:05 PM
**** man that ***** i hope you get your 40$ seems kinda bs to me

brtnboarder3241
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4776584#post4776584

528hz
He's usually part of the day crew. I see him around most of the time. Fvckin ***** man.

Rashaddd
06-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Flipside give him his money.

mazzasec
06-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Ya I think about 2 months in waiting is more then enough time. I mean whats saving up 10 dollars a week for 4 weeks gonna hurt him that bad.

mazzasec
06-19-2008, 11:12 PM
See now that he sees a thread on him he decides to come alive. Heres a little aim convo we just had
T

he1tHeyCaLLfLiP: wow ur dumb
AppleyardHKD: ok
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: i start my job 2morrow and you woulda got ur money
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: when i got my first check
AppleyardHKD: maybe you should have said that earlier
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: ok
AppleyardHKD: ive given you more then enough time
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: yup
AppleyardHKD: so now your not gonna pay me back?
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: ur a ****
AppleyardHKD: dude what the ****
AppleyardHKD: your the **** that owes me money
AppleyardHKD: im a **** cause you owe me money?
AppleyardHKD: makes no sense
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: u woulda got ur money

So now I am assuming he is not paying me back?

528hz
06-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Goddamm...I guess all the cvnts decided to come out lately. There's been a lot of this bullshit in the past couple of weeks from guys you think would be reputable.

btdickey99
06-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Flipside is a good guy... I do know him personally and hate that it escaladed to this

Hopefully he will send you money when he gets it from ssacket

flipside1212
IM SORRY

but 1st off my boys dad has a ups account so it was free to ship the woofers

2nd im sorry but having a roof over my head and car on the road to look for jobs is more important then giving u my last couple bucks

im down sizing my **** and stuff to try 2 get money to pay for car payment and my half of the rent

i start my job 2morro all u had to do was wait a little longer and u woulda got it soon.

You can ask dpom and stpdrpndro im in a tight position rite now, i still owe dpom 40 bucks and he knows hell get it when i get working and back on my feet.

im sorry tryin 2 survive is alil more important

**** happens in life thats unexpected in life and u have to deal with it as it comes

mazzasec
I wasnt calling him a scammer or discouraging people not to do business with him. I was just stating the fact that he owes me money.

528hz
06-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Flipside is a good guy... I do know him personally and hate that it escaladed to this

Hopefully he will send you money when he gets it from ssacket

There's a thought.....I'll retract my cvnt statement for now....but he's still being a douche.

mazzasec
06-19-2008, 11:18 PM
I never said he was a bad buy I was just stating the fact that he owes me money.

btdickey99
06-19-2008, 11:19 PM
I mean Im not trying to defend him in the fact of oweing 40 bucks....I just know him personally, know hes a good guy, and is in a tight situation right this moment.

there is no doubt that mazzasec will get his money.....

Idrinksalot
06-19-2008, 11:20 PM
IM SORRY

2nd im sorry but having a roof over my head and car on the road to look for jobs is more important then giving u my last couple bucks

im down sizing my **** and stuff to try 2 get money to pay for car payment and my half of the rent

i start my job 2morro all u had to do was wait a little longer and u woulda got it soon.

You can ask dpom and stpdrpndro im in a tight position rite now, i still owe dpom 40 bucks and he knows hell get it when i get working and back on my feet.

**** happens in life thats unexpected in life and u have to deal with it as it comes
1. Dont make a deal you cant follow through on
2. Its been 2 months why havent you offered to just send the HID's back if you was a stand up guy and really cared your word as a bond.

Rashaddd
06-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Either way he should have kept you very well informed if there was an issue, and I think anyone here would have done the exact same thing calling him out on it.

Plus, you shouldn't be spending money that you barely have...especially when you know dam well things might come up.

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:23 PM
2. Its been 2 months why havent you offered to just send the HID's back if you was a stand up guy and really cared your word as a bond.

1. didnt expect to lose my job **** happens
2. i did offer to send them back to him and get my money back, but he also didnt have the money and wanted to wait

SO U **** MY BALLS

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Either way he should have kept you very well informed if there was an issue, and I think anyone here would have done the exact same thing calling him out on it.

Plus, you shouldn't be spending money that you barely have...

DIDNT KNOW I HAD A P.O.

and when did i spend money?????

I DONT FVCKIN HAVE ANY TO SPEND BUT ON GAS

dragnix
just pay the guy when you get the money and then everything will be gravy.

and stop telling him "you could've gotten your money if you waited" it makes you look bad :fyi:

flipside1212
and o ya i KNEW I WAS GETTIN FIRED HUH

UR A MORON

Idrinksalot
1. didnt expect to lose my job **** happens
2. i did offer to send them back to him and get my money back, but he also didnt have the money and wanted to wait

SO U **** MY BALLSOr you could act like a man and handle your business.

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:25 PM
hell get his money when i get back on my feet. when my bills are paid and the moneys there MATT will get his money

BIGsherm7272
06-19-2008, 11:25 PM
IM SORRY

YOU have to deal with it. HE doesn't. End of story. You are pathetic if you can't come up with 40 bucks in 2 months.

bass-aholic
06-19-2008, 11:26 PM

x10000

and it was foolish of th OP to make such a deal.

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Or you could act like a man and handle your business.

WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT, when i lost my job i had bills to pay, i dont have the money now and when i do get it hell get it.

how do i pay him with no money??

DO U WANT MY CELL PHONE AND GET THE CREDIT CARDs CALLING ALL DAY???

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:30 PM
YOU have to deal with it. HE doesn't. End of story. You are pathetic if you can't come up with 40 bucks in 2 months.

FOR one is been jsut over a month not 2 and if i had 40 bucks to spare he woulda got it, sorry im not the BALLERS all u fvcks are, im just a regular joe tryin 2 get by in 2days economy. TRUST ME. money i have got were to keep my lights on, car with gas TO LOOK FOR A JOB TO PAY HIM, and A ROOF OVER MY HEAD

Rashaddd
06-19-2008, 11:30 PM
DIDNT KNOW I HAD A P.O.

and when did i spend money?????

I DONT FVCKIN HAVE ANY TO SPEND BUT ON GAS

When you bought them from him...its pretty normal for people who have bills to pay to save a few hundred bucks before they buy extra **** they don't need...

and seriously...40 bucks in two months...thats embarassing...

Blinkrazy
06-19-2008, 11:32 PM
quit btchin about your problems and just deal with it... end of story. we dont care why you dont have the money, but the truth is, if you owe money, you owe the money period. sht all you wining btches, if your that hard up just sell all your car audio and take a break till your out of debt. if its that bad, you should have the common sense to pay bills and get out of debt. finally, thats off my chest, phew!

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:32 PM
When you bought them from him...its pretty normal for people who have bills to pay to save a few hundred bucks before they buy extra **** they don't need...

and seriously...40 bucks in two months...thats embarassing...

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, i came up with money in that 1 month to pay for my bills. sorry im not a baller saved up 100s cuz i knew i was gonna get fired.

TurdFergueson2
06-19-2008, 11:33 PM
That's you guy's thing, but my only problem with it was you were trying to buy and trade stuff. Things do happen I'm sure, but if he was nice enough to ship without full payment, you could have found a way to get the money up. The guy is trying to up his selling rep and this is how you repay him? You gotta make this right somehow. Send him something as collateral.

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:35 PM
i tried to send him an amp a while back but he said he didnt need it, and im not complaining bout ****, i know i have to pay him and hell get it when i get it, i never denied owing him money.

bass-aholic
06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, i came up with money in that 1 month to pay for my bills. sorry im not a baller saved up 100s cuz i knew i was gonna get fired.

Your trying awfully hard:rolleyes:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/flipside1203/haha034.jpg

Sell some of your useless shoes....

Idrinksalot
06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT, when i lost my job i had bills to pay, i dont have the money now and when i do get it hell get it.

how do i pay him with no money??

DO U WANT MY CELL PHONE AND GET THE CREDIT CARDs CALLING ALL DAY???You have been offering to trade your h/u plus CASH. How about you sale it and get him his money that he has been waiting on for as you say a little over a month. Grow up and handle your responsibilities and stop making excuses.

mazzasec
06-19-2008, 11:38 PM
IM SORRY

I find this very wierd

AppleyardHKD: you still got that kicker amp?
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: naw i sold it for gas
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: u can take my concept 2channel if u want i just dont have the money to ship it
AppleyardHKD: thought u ship for free ur friends dad has an account?
The1tHeyCaLLfLiP: BULK products over 30 pounds

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:39 PM
Your trying awfully hard:rolleyes:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/flipside1203/haha034.jpg

Sell some of your useless shoes....

HAHAHA UR FUNNY that pictures like over yr or so ago, all those have been sold, u want my dirty adidas, but hey that whas a good idea if i had them

****ING MORON

Rashaddd
06-19-2008, 11:42 PM
Lets put it this way...he could have just as easily also had bills to pay which he desperately needed this money for. You are the one who needs to deal with it, not him.

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Lets put it this way...he could have just as easily also had bills to pay which he desperately needed this money for. You are the one who needs to deal with it, not him.

Rashaddd ur a moron, i have been dealing with it, the 40 bucks isnt in my budget now

bass-aholic
06-19-2008, 11:45 PM
HAHAHA UR FUNNY that pictures like over yr or so ago, all those have been sold, u want my dirty adidas, but hey that whas a good idea if i had them

****ING MORON

yep, im a moron i cant come up with $40 or keep a job:rolleyes: and i also spent the only money i was getting on 40 pairs of shoes none of which i wear.....

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:46 PM
ya he may have bills 2, but he lives with his parents still and im sure they would help him out, I dont live home with mommy and i have to deal with my bills on my own, so i think im handling my **** pretty well

u must live home with mommy and daddy also or ud know how it is with rent and car payment and no job, that tryin 2 pay those bills are more important

Rashaddd
06-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Rashaddd ur a moron, i have been dealing with it, the 40 bucks isnt in my budget now

Flipside you're a moron, you don't decide whether you're going to pay someone a debt based on whether its in your budget or not. Are you ****ing serious? He should have his 40 bucks, and you should be thinking of how to explain to your roommate why you don't have all of the rent.

Korn4Life
06-19-2008, 11:47 PM
IM SORRY

Dude he didnt make you wait for the Lights hell he shipped before he had all the money and now your calling him a **** because He wants it back... Maybe if you wouldnt of ignored him for two weeks and told him the situation then crap like this wouldnt have to happen... Just pay the man when you get you cash and the least you can do is stay in contact with him until you pay it

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:48 PM
yep, im a moron i cant come up with $40 or keep a job:rolleyes: and i also spent the only money i was getting on 40 pairs of shoes none of which i wear.....

well sell some of those shoes u dont wear and loan me the money to pay him back

DUMB FVCK

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:49 PM
when i get the money hell get it end of story u fvckin idiots

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Flipside you're a moron, you don't decide whether you're going to pay someone a debt based on whether its in your budget or not. Are you ****ing serious? He should have his 40 bucks, and you should be thinking of how to explain to your roommate why you don't have all of the rent.

sorry my fiance doenst make enough to cover the rest and when u land in the same situation, u can live on the streets

bass-aholic
06-19-2008, 11:51 PM
well sell some of those shoes u dont wear and loan me the money to pay him back

DUMB FVCK

You really are a retarded piece of ******* ****. :laugh:

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:52 PM
You really are a retarded piece of ******* ****. :laugh:

thank you

Idrinksalot
Well I think all of his business on this web site should be stopped until this guy gets his 40 dollars.

Rashaddd
sorry my fiance doenst make enough to cover the rest and when u land in the same situation, u can live on the streets

Lol or not buy **** i can't afford...and you guys are seriously pretty pathetic if between the two of you you can't come up with 40 bucks...

bass-aholic
06-19-2008, 11:53 PM

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7753/lesebmpoy3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Lol or not buy **** i can't afford...and you guys are seriously pretty pathetic if between the two of you you can't come up with 40 bucks...

i could afford it when i had a job
2nd dont talk out ur ***, she has her own bills to pay, maybe when u finally get laid and get a girl and start to live with her ull know how it feels to be a REAL MAN

btdickey99
06-19-2008, 11:54 PM
ok seriously tho its gotten to the point where ppl have stepped in and getting personal with the situation

Its between him and Mazzasec, and hopefully they will work it it.....

tapout
06-19-2008, 11:56 PM
*adds to "do not deal with list"

flipside1212
06-19-2008, 11:56 PM
ya def, ive told him he can have my 2channel or wait a few more weeks and get his 40

o and its funny how hes not talkin **** but u guys that dont know are....

thanks dickey u know what im going through cuz ur going through the same jobless situation

Rashaddd
06-19-2008, 11:58 PM
2nd dont talk out ur ***, she has her own bills to pay, maybe when u finally get laid and get a girl and start to live with her ull know how it feels to be a REAL MAN

I wish I could be a real man and not pay people when I owe them, but I guess we can't all be as real as you...

Idrinksalot
06-20-2008, 12:03 AM
2nd dont talk out ur ***, she has her own bills to pay, maybe when u finally get laid and get a girl and start to live with her ull know how it feels to be a REAL MAN If you could afford it then you should have paid him in full when you bought them.

ya def, ive told him he can have my 2channel or wait a few more weeks and get his 40

o and its funny how hes not talkin **** but u guys that dont know are....

thanks dickey u know what im going through cuz ur going through the same jobless situation The deal wasnt for your 2 channel amp or for him to wait 2 months or when its in your budget to pay him.

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 12:06 AM
k thanks guys for ur input that wasnt needed

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 12:11 AM
if someone buys my 8s ill pay him back....but with all this i guess its gonna be hard for me to sell them huh?

kmanian
06-20-2008, 12:17 AM
what do you want for the 8s, if we can work a deal I will send him the 40 direct and send you the balance. that fixes everything

MikeATL
06-20-2008, 12:36 AM
flipside - you are an absolute POS end of story. You have more excuses than my 4 year old daughter and lash out at anyone that questions you which is not cool at all. You bought this stuff, and mazzasec was nice enough to ship to you on partial payment...pay up like a REAL man.

Quit being a punk and pay mazzasec the $40 you owe him. You aren't getting over on anyone at ALL. After this thread you're pretty much done on buying anything from anyone else here again - no one will want to do business with you. Just make things right and stop making excuses and pay the guy.

kmanian
06-20-2008, 12:43 AM
do you want to sell the 8's and pay end this or not? I ask a question and no reply? whats up?

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 12:44 AM
flipside - you are an absolute POS end of story. You have more excuses than my 4 year old daughter and lash out at anyone that questions you which is not cool at all. You bought this stuff, and mazzasec was nice enough to ship to you on partial payment...pay up like a REAL man.

Quit being a punk and pay mazzasec the $40 you owe him. You aren't getting over on anyone at ALL. After this thread you're pretty much done on buying anything from anyone else here again - no one will want to do business with you. Just make things right and stop making excuses and pay the guy.

ur a funny guy, i have tons of other refs, when i get the money for the 515646516515615616515615615612318781210 time hell get it, im tryin 2 work something out now, so quit being stupid. he didnt even give bad feedback just said he didnt get his money, ive done a ton of business on here and 1 neutral feedback isnt gonna stop me from doing business, maybe not a deal like this with me paying half, but im sure ill still be able to do business. and im not making excuses, im just telling whats going on with me, I NEVER SAID I WOULDNT PAY, he still is gonna get paid. so stfu

kmanian
06-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Update:

I would like to say sorry to the guys that he owes money to, I was unable to come to an agreement with him to buy the 8's. Although I will not give all the details, we were within $25 of getting it done and he refused my offer. So I guess you will be waiting a while longer.

All the best to all involved, good luck

I am OUT!

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 01:15 AM
im sorry but im not gonna take a low ball offer just to get his situation done. I gave u an awesome offer also

MikeATL
06-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Make fun of me, invalidate the fact that you owe this guy money by saying he'll get it when he get's it, and make excuses for not making excuses - you're an idiot.

This dude isn't a bank for you, and you can't deposit as you see fit. You're wayyy late, and need to pay what is due.

Quit making pathetic excuses and just pay the guy already!!!

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 01:40 AM
not making excuses u stupid fvckin ****. and i didnt put it like ima pay him when i pay him, ur a moron

i said when i have money he will get paid, i dont have the money, its not an excuse its the truth u stupid fvck

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 01:42 AM
once i sell my 1508s hell be paid

kmanian
06-20-2008, 01:43 AM
im sorry but im not gonna take a low ball offer just to get his situation done. I gave u an awesome offer also

Well, let me enlighten you grass hopper, there is an old saying that says beggers can't be choosers. You are playing with other peoples money, you did not ask them if you could do so. there for your situation is not one of a normal seller. In times of need people (typically) sell items of value for prices that are less than going market value in order to get a quick sale and take care of their obligations. You sir have to reolize that the roof over you head and food are not the only obligations you have. how do you know that the parties you owe money to don't need the money as bad or worse than you? Not that it sould matter. You were given a reasonable offer, albe it lower than the market price, it was reasonable. You then proceeded to try to make a trade for an amplifier and some cash. For a guy that has in posts refering to your desperate situation, you would think getting another car audio item would be on the bottom of you list.

At this point I think it would be fair to let all know that my "LOW BALL" offer for the 3 DD 8" subs was $325 shipped to 37221. I stated to the seller that my price was based on the fact that I didn't need them and I would be reselling them in a month or so. Therefore I would only pay the amount that I knew I could easly resell them for. Hence the $325. He responded that he would not accept this the lowest he would go would be $350 and the people he owes would have to wait and they would get paid later when he could come up with the money. This is a short abbreviation of the various PMs but you get the jist.

I am not making a judgement call for anyones else, but my $0.02 worth is: If I owe someone some $ I will do what ever it takes to make our agreement good. He had the opportunity to do so tonight, but $25 killed the deal. I reolize the offer was low, but I need more subs like I need a hole in the head. I was simply trying to help, while keeping my risk to a absolute minimum.

I have only posted this as reference to any that would find use of this information. No offence is ment to any party involved in this soap opera.

bones22
06-20-2008, 01:44 AM
Well, let me enlighten you grass hopper, there is an old saying that says beggers can't be choosers. You are playing with other peoples money, you did not ask them if you could do so. there for your situation is not one of a normal seller. In times of need people (typically) sell items of value for prices that are less than going market value in order to get a quick sale and take care of their obligations. You sir have to reolize that the roof over you head and food are not the only obligations you have. how do you know that the parties you owe money to don't need the money as bad or worse than you? Not that it sould matter. You were given a reasonable offer, albe it lower than the market price, it was reasonable. You then proceeded to try to make a trade for an amplifier and some cash. For a guy that has in posts refering to your desperate situation, you would think getting another car audio item would be on the bottom of you list.

At this point I think it would be fair to let all know that my "LOW BALL" offer for the 3 DD 8" subs was $325 shipped to 37221. I stated to the seller that my price was based on the fact that I didn't need them and I would be reselling them in a month or so. Therefore I would only pay the amount that I knew I could easly resell them for. Hence the $325. He responded that he would not accept this the lowest he would go would be $350 and the people he owes would have to wait and they would get paid later when he could come up with the money. This is a short abbreviation of the various PMs but you get the jist.

I am not making a judgement call for anyones else, but my $0.02 worth is: If I owe someone some $ I will do what ever it takes to make our agreement good. He had the opportunity to do so tonight, but $25 killed the deal. I reolize the offer was low, but I need more subs like I need a hole in the head. I was simply trying to help, while keeping my risk to a absolute minimum.

I have only posted this as reference to any that would find use of this information. No offence is ment to any party involved in this soap opera.

WOW!
good thing mine are still available:D

kmanian
06-20-2008, 01:46 AM
WOW!
good thing mine are still available:D

The ace in the hole:D

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 01:50 AM
thanks for ur offer, but i know i can sell them for more and be able to pay him back and still have money in my pocket, im not gonna jump on the 1st offer thats less then what i want for them. if yall wanna say hey his guys not being smart, think to your self, ALL of you would sell something for the LOW when u know u can make more money. and all yall can say man i would sell it to pay him back asap u all know its FVCKING bullshit cuz u 2 would wait til the offers rite.

IF no one wants to deal with me fvck, thats just gonna make things harder for me to sell.

IM NOT GONNA JUMP ON THE FIRST OFFER just to make everyone happy, fvck that. my subs are worth more

bones22
The ace in the hole:D

royal flush wins the hand

MikeATL
You are an absolute retard flipside1212. You have zero concept of reality, outside of your own world, and I am done with this thread.

Good luck mazza with getting your money back - I wouldn't count on it w/this POS.

/out

DDSC
06-20-2008, 01:51 AM
ya he may have bills 2, but he lives with his parents still and im sure they would help him out, I dont live home with mommy and i have to deal with my bills on my own, so i think im handling my **** pretty well

u must live home with mommy and daddy also or ud know how it is with rent and car payment and no job, that tryin 2 pay those bills are more important

lame excuse buddy, send him back his lights and call it a wrap, if you gotta throw a couple magazines in a box to make it 30lbs do that.

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 01:52 AM
ok guy whos been on this forum for a lil over a month,

U KNOW WHAT EVERYONE FVCK IT

U MAKE IT HARD for my business. BAN ME THEN U FVCKIN *****

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 01:52 AM
lame excuse buddy, send him back his lights and call it a wrap, if you gotta throw a couple magazines in a box to make it 30lbs do that.

i offered that, he said he didnt want them back u fvckin moron read all the pages nerd

kmanian
06-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Flip, You need to chill, the truth is you are in the wrong, whether you what to admit it or not, It doesn't matter if you think you stuff is worth more or not, it yo umiss a payment on your car and the bank repos it do you think they care if your car is worth 10K at the auction block, nope if it brings 5K that is it. You owe this man, you need to grow a conscience and do what is right for him, not what you think is best for you. You have made a deal and need to keep it (within the terms that were agreed upon when the deal was struck) you do not have the right to change you mind half way. I don't give a crap about your subs, I was simply trying to help you out of a bind, but you don't seem to get the fact that you are in a bind. and you are doing others wrong. Man up and stop with all the 4 pound words, you are proving nothing positive by using them.

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 02:04 AM
ive said time and time again, once i have money in the bank hell have money in his pocket

yall can say pay the man now all u want, but the truth is i dont have it and havent had it. Im a man about it and once the moneys here, matt will have his money.

kmanian
06-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Not that it means a **** thing to me, but you could have the money right now if you weren't so stuck on getting 350 for your subs, I offered you 325, skip Burger King a couple times and call it that. I will open that offer one more time, publicly. You can have them money now, so you can clean this mess up. the choice is yours, is holding these guys up even longer worth $25?

just let me know

DDSC
06-20-2008, 02:10 AM
i offered that, he said he didnt want them back u fvckin moron read all the pages nerd

thn sell the **** subs for 325 and take care of your business, I sold my bike which only needed the carbs rebuilt for 400 bucks to pay the rent when I had paid 1500 for it and another couple hundred in parts and only rode it 200 miles. Stop being a b!tch,**** up the loss and move on, if your that pressed for money right now you would need the extra 185

bones22
06-20-2008, 02:10 AM
ive said time and time again, once i have money in the bank hell have money in his pocket

yall can say pay the man now all u want, but the truth is i dont have it and havent had it. Im a man about it and once the moneys here, matt will have his money.

flip we all know **** happens. happens to all of us from time to time.

several months ago i sold about 5k worth of 1 sub and 1 amp for less than 3000 to take care of bills.
sell just one of your 1508s for 100 or something close. would go fast and you would still have a little $ in your pocket. then have the others to sell for what you want to get for them

kmanian
06-20-2008, 02:12 AM
flip we all know **** happens. happens to all of us from time to time.

several months ago i sold about 5k worth of 1 sub and 1 amp for less than 3000 to take care of bills.
sell just one of your 1508s for 100 or something close. would go fast and you would still have a little $ in your pocket. then have the others to sell for what you want to get for them

now ther is a voice of reason;)

bones22
06-20-2008, 02:13 AM
now ther is a voice of reason;)

my mommy always told me i was smart.
sometimes at least:crap:

flipside1212
06-20-2008, 08:38 PM
matt check ur paypal

mazzasec
06-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Money received! Thank you very much flipside1212. Conflict resolved!

kovemaster559
06-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Good ,cause if he didnt. I was going to stick my lil sausage in him!

flipside1212
06-21-2008, 12:37 AM
awww kovemaster u know i want it

FI15INCH
06-21-2008, 12:38 AM
lol great way to end it kove

brtnboarder3241
06-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Good ,cause if he didnt. I was going to stick mybigsausage in him!

fixed.....

your black :rolleyes: duh