PDA

View Full Version : offical anti hifisoundconnection thread

profundus-sanus
06-19-2008, 09:58 PM
place is terrible :fyi:

worst and least organized cs i've ever seen.

I've ordered 4 type r's a little under a month ago... They sent 2 right away but never informed me in any way that my other 2 were on back order...well until i called them 3 times or so and sent 2 emails. The first email i got back, 2 days later, said my subs were delivered according to the tracking number..

I obviously disagreed with that and told them that there is no way they could have fit all 4 woofers in a 48lb package.then they proceed to tell me that i was notified and agreed to wait for the back order products... which they made up. I was only given the option to get store credit+free shipping. If i did that i would probably have to wait another month.

All the time they keep telling me they'll have them in soon. They were supposed to have them this monday, and i should have them tomorrow, but i can't get a tracking number.

So tomorrow i'm calling up visa and telling them i got scammed. See if i can get my money back.

everyone else post up your terrible experiences with the place...hopefully we can keep everyone on here from purchasing from them.

dragnix
06-19-2008, 10:00 PM
meh, all internet websites have their good or bad, they were fine for me. But then again, ikesound delivered their **** to me also.

boomzilla
06-19-2008, 10:01 PM
i never had anything like that happen, but ive only bought 2 subs from them... they got here in 3 days though. i had a big problem with sonic electronix though.

sqhertz
06-19-2008, 10:02 PM
whenever i order from somewhere online , i ALWAYS email/call to see if they have it in stock , and order within the hour. i got my kx550.3 from them and i didnt have any problems getting it within 6 days. iirc , the only place i didnt call when i ordered something is knukonceptz and crutchfield.

profundus-sanus
06-19-2008, 10:04 PM
it wouldn't have been so bad... if they would have given me a refund on the other two woofers, but they refused. Said i could either get credit for their store or wait.

mrwigglezdj
06-19-2008, 10:06 PM
ive bought a kicker 1 850.2 and 2 850.4s from them and never had a problem one out of them

edzy
06-19-2008, 10:10 PM
i have had good dealings with them. They responded to a bad sub i got....Twice, and resolved it in a timmly manner.
cliff note. bought a referb, got a new sub, for the price of referb. Sold new sub, made $$$$ bought better sub.

babaganoush123
06-19-2008, 10:10 PM
i've bought a bunch of Cvrs from them and never had problems. o and a amp kit.

yunvme666
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM
i dunno why i keep buyin from there but they are complete idiots over there i couldnt get any one to answer the pphone orcall me back , or return emails.... this last time was my deffinate last time tho...

edzy
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM
maybe its just you? Do they think your black or something?

profundus-sanus
06-19-2008, 10:14 PM
how would they know if i was black or not...they never answer/return phone calls.

btdickey99
06-19-2008, 10:16 PM
lol bad for me too. My gf ordered me a bulk pack of dynamat for Xmas Dec 4th.... If you call thier Customer Support it hangs up on you if there is no1 available.

One positive thing is that they are quick to answer their customer support via email

profundus-sanus
07-08-2008, 12:01 AM
still no subs...

king ranch
07-08-2008, 12:04 AM
yea right worst cs deal with indoaudio a guy running a business out of his van haha but seriosuly

profundus-sanus
07-08-2008, 12:05 AM
yea right worst cs deal with indoaudio a guy running a business out of his van haha but seriosuly

i've never bought anything from indo audio..so i've never experienced their cs.. if thats what your referring to.

hazardous0388
07-08-2008, 12:09 AM
hifi *****. sold me an amp with wrong features posted

da box king
07-08-2008, 12:09 AM
there is no point for them to have a phone # as they never answer...tho today I sent an email and got a reply 5 hours later

I've also bought like 5 rcas from them and some r's too, and never had a problem..not hopefully I get my kick panels like they said..They said my panels are custom made and will be shipped out in 2-3 days...we will see tho

bad_trip
07-08-2008, 12:12 AM
truf.

Donald45
11-13-2009, 04:39 PM
On Aug.24 th 2009 I purchased 2 car receivers, 6 6"x9" speaker boxes and 8 speakers from HIFISoundconnection.com . I paid via PayPal the total amount + shipping : $ 478.28
Shortly after the purchase I received 1 car receiver and the 6 speaker boxes ( worth approx. $150.00)
It has now been 10 weeks , they still advertise the items I bought on their site but obviously do not have them in stock .
Because I was too patient PayPal will not do a thing ( more than 45 days) . HIFISoundconnection offered me a store credit but there is nothing similar in store at comparable price .
Is this a scam ? Can they take your money for something that is not in stock and then give you a store credit ?
I would not complain at all if I had been charged only for the items they sent , but being charged the full amount for the items and the full amount for shipping is not acceptable .

RMF419
11-13-2009, 04:48 PM
hifi *****. sold me an amp with wrong features posted
Got me the same way. A Fusion amp with two 30 amp fuses allegedly, open the box and two 25 amp fuses... I may have went in a different directions had the specs been correct. I am happy with the amp.