PDA

View Full Version : DB Drag Event July 19th

SethPhillips
06-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Tint Wizard
Ogden Utah
July 19th
Registration start's at 10, Comp start's at 12.
see ya there

ThomasG
06-19-2008, 11:44 PM
See ya there!

mcbuggin
06-20-2008, 08:41 AM
will try to make it don't know if i'll have the new box by then though

SethPhillips
06-20-2008, 08:35 PM
rock out with ur **** out

mcbuggin
06-30-2008, 08:47 AM
there is also a show at car concepts the guys that put on car wars that same day need to decide on which show to go to

ThomasG
07-01-2008, 01:27 PM
there is also a show at car concepts the guys that put on car wars that same day need to decide on which show to go to

O ****. They are some cool guys there with a lot of nice ****. They're probably the biggest audio shop in utah? The biggest one I've been too. The only thing I dont like about their shows is they dont use a termlab.

ThomasG
07-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I just noticed the audio scene down here is really growing. :woot: I remember when finding shows was a pain in the ***. Now we have to decide which one to go to on the same day :laugh:

mcbuggin
07-02-2008, 08:59 AM
I just noticed the audio scene down here is really growing. :woot: I remember when finding shows was a pain in the ***. Now we have to decide which one to go to on the same day :laugh:

X2 also are you going to make it this sat. to the car show we should be meeting up at the mcdonalds as soon as you come into town from sardine about 12ish

ThomasG
07-03-2008, 04:03 PM
I dont hAVE Gas to mAKE IT TO THat trip. Going all the wAY through sARDINE FROM TREMONTON IS a long trip. We will be seeing eACHOTHER ON THE `19TH anyway...

Excuse my keyboARD, ITS ****ED

SethPhillips
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
thank god for that stimulas check from the gov! , got allot of bill's paid off, paid, filled up the acura with SUPER.... yes super premium gas-a-molina... washing, waxing, and detailing the car for the car show tomarow..

allso, car wars 19th eh?... im going to car war's.. 1. there will be more people there then tint wizard. 2. the have the concert after the show and one of my all time ( used to be underground ) rapper's will be there, so i am going to car wars..

allso where do i buy tickets for car wars?

ThomasG
07-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Car wars is AUG 2and. Car concepts does hold other competitions throughout the year, however.

SethPhillips
07-07-2008, 12:38 PM
yea just found that out..

allso thomas you are going to car wars right. i registerd allready.

allso dose ur car wars ticket cover the concert? im gunna call them.

i think i will be going to the tint wizard show on the 19th.

ThomasG
07-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Yea your ticket covers the concert.

mcbuggin
07-07-2008, 02:58 PM
seth or thomas can you pm me your e-mail I drew up some box designs that I would like opinions on and don't know how to put them up here

SethPhillips
07-07-2008, 05:39 PM
seth or thomas can you pm me your e-mail I drew up some box designs that I would like opinions on and don't know how to put them up here

you can up load them to a image hosteing web site. and tag them with image tag's and post them on here..
or use the attachment's on this forum.

ThomasG
07-08-2008, 02:27 PM
What seth said. But my email is thomasgrove123@hotmaildotcom

SethPhillips
07-09-2008, 03:14 PM
so mel that guy that is talking allot of **** and stealing other people's system's is going to be at this show???

we shall see how loud he really is.....

i need to get on ROE and download some sweeps and 37-45 hz freq, and put em on a cd.

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Hey Mel, can you sell me a battery at this show? Also how big are these batteries? I have mine right now barely squeezed in. I'll get some measurements.

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
mel said he was gunna beat someone up at this show, if he show's...

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Hmmmm interesting.

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Hmmmm interesting.

remember the bald head dude with that wack *** sparkely caddy with the 2 memphis fifteen's and the big 4k memphis amp and the 3 optima batt's....

well he blew the system up in that car ( cause he dosent know how to install )

and put more bigger **** in a new car, was running his mouth about high db number's like in the 160's..

plus he is from car tunes.. everytime i hear car tunes i :laugh::laugh:

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 03:12 PM
remember the bald head dude with that wack *** sparkely caddy with the 2 memphis fifteen's and the big 4k memphis amp and the 3 optima batt's....

well he blew the system up in that car ( cause he dosent know how to install )

and put more bigger **** in a new car, was running his mouth about high db number's like in the 160's..

plus he is from car tunes.. everytime i hear car tunes i :laugh::laugh:

Yea I remember that guy. 160dbs my ***.

I'm more than likely not going to be competing at this show cause I gotta save my $$ for car wars. But I'll definitely show up if I don't have work which I probably wont.

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Yea I remember that guy. 160dbs my ***.

I'm more than likely not going to be competing at this show cause I gotta save my $$ for car wars. But I'll definitely show up if I don't have work which I probably wont.

im gunna be there.. hopefully i will get paid that day.. if not i wont compet..

but i wanna see if the guy with 6 15's in the honda civic show's. and if this eleged 160 db bald head dude shows... cause i wanna see how bad the wireing is in this new projsect of his..

mcbuggin
07-10-2008, 05:48 PM
OK I never said that I was going to beat up anyone and ya I bring a batt. down and if you regester me for car wars we'll call it even sound good dimentions are close to 6x13x7.5 I think that is about rightif you want give me a call and i'll measure it for you right there on the spot. I'll pm you my home # or seth has my cell

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 05:51 PM
OK I never said that I was going to beat up anyone and ya I bring a batt. down and if you regester me for car wars we'll call it even sound good dimentions are close to 6x13x7.5 I think that is about rightif you want give me a call and i'll measure it for you right there on the spot. I'll pm you my home # or seth has my cell

hahaha i know.. just messin with you mel....

40 for that big *** batt is a STEAL! well actually less then 40 cause i doubt you will do SQ, and Style/mods.. so 25.00!! that's a steal..

mcbuggin
07-15-2008, 08:47 AM
is the show for this weekend still on at tint wizards I heard that the guy in charge of organizeing it doesn't work there any more?

SethPhillips
07-15-2008, 01:41 PM
is the show for this weekend still on at tint wizards I heard that the guy in charge of organizeing it doesn't work there any more?

umm no clue.. i'll have to call.

ThomasG
07-15-2008, 07:39 PM

Wow, what? I'm going to call them right now.

ThomasG
07-15-2008, 07:41 PM
It's ****ing canceled! Because a lot of People are going to be out of town, wtf? She said they're still not sure if they are going to reschedule.

SethPhillips
07-16-2008, 12:54 PM
****... yea id rather just take the day off and work on the house.. powerwash the deck. and the sideing.get some **** done.

mcbuggin
07-16-2008, 01:19 PM
well the carconcepts show is canceled also but if you guys want to get together and meet up I think I can get a meter that goes to 150 and do some testing. Just let me know

SethPhillips
07-16-2008, 03:32 PM
well the carconcepts show is canceled also but if you guys want to get together and meet up I think I can get a meter that goes to 150 and do some testing. Just let me know

**** it why not, we can all meet down here at the shop if both of you are willing to come down.. if not we could just hang out at the house...

let me know.