PDA

View Full Version : Softmodded xbox, 16+games and extras

DubbDesigns
06-15-2008, 04:44 PM
I have a soft modded xbox which I put a new samsung disc drive in it not long ago. Hasn't been played much. Has EvoX dash on it. Standard 8 gig hdd. 4 controllers (2 wired, 2 wireless) Monster component cables and fiber optic cable. RF adapter, DVD playback kit, 8mb mem card usb adapter to hook to your computer can be used with action replay. I can throw in the old Thompson drive if anyone wants it, I will also throw in a WD 15.3gb hdd. I am not sure whats on the HDD but I think it had windows ME installed on it. My gf gave me a computer and I dont have a monitor so I dont know whats on it, but you might be able to clear it off and lock it to use for Xbox:confused:

Also have a headset for it. The xbox is in great condition and I am playing GTA SA on it right now :laugh: I have PS2 now and play it more, and I lost my job so I need some extra money to pay rent at the end of the month.

Games:
NFL Blitz 2003, NCAA Footlball 2005, Thrillville, Wolfenstein, Brute Force, Robotech, Halo 1, Halo 2 ( I think I have 2 copies of it), Halo 2 map pack, Ghost Reacon Island Thunder, NFS Most wanted, NFS underground 2, Flatout 2, Mechassult, GTA San Andreas. I also have a burnt copy of Farcry Evolution and The Sims 2 is on the hard drive.

Be fairly expensive to ship, so I will say $125 shipped obo :confused:

brtnboarder3241
06-15-2008, 04:45 PM
I have a soft modded xbox which I put a new samsung disc drive in it not long ago. Hasn't been played much. Has EvoX dash on it. Standard 8 gig hdd. 4 controllers (2 wired, 2 wireless) Monster component cables and fiber optic cable. RF adapter, DVD playback kit, 8mb mem card usb adapter to hook to your computer can be used with action replay. I can throw in the old Thompson drive if anyone wants it, I will also throw in a WD 15.3gb hdd. I am not sure whats on the HDD but I think it had windows ME installed on it. My gf gave me a computer and I dont have a monitor so I dont know whats on it, but you might be able to clear it off and lock it to use for Xbox:confused:

Also have a headset for it. The xbox is in great condition and I am playing GTA SA on it right now :laugh: I have PS2 now and play it more, and I lost my job so I need some extra money to pay rent at the end of the month.

Games:
NFL Blitz 2003, NCAA Footlball 2005, Thrillville, Wolfenstein, Brute Force, Robotech, Halo 1, Halo 2 ( I think I have 2 copies of it), Halo 2 map pack, Ghost Reacon Island Thunder, NFS Most wanted, NFS underground 2, Flatout 2, Mechassult, GTA San Andreas. I also have a burnt copy of Farcry Evolution and The Sims 2 is on the hard drive.

Be fairly expensive to ship, so I will say $125 shipped obo :confused:

:greedy::greedy::D

DubbDesigns
06-15-2008, 04:50 PM
:greedy::greedy::D

Its an old POS computer lol. Iam just keeping the case because I never seen a case like it (The outside is all plastic and snaps onto the metal frame, not screws)

hdj20
06-18-2008, 04:01 PM
would you part out the dvd drive?

DubbDesigns
06-19-2008, 11:26 AM
would you part out the dvd drive?

I have the old dvd drive if you want it you can have it for shipping. Its a thompson drive, but the new dvd drive is staying in the xbox

NMBR1SPT
06-19-2008, 11:34 AM
how much for the games and accss.