PDA

View Full Version : Need speakers to match these subs

Newff
06-14-2008, 08:22 PM
I just ordered 2 12" Kicker CVR's, my stock speakers **** and I need new ones..looking for comps that will go good with these.

Only a small alternator, maybe 60-70Amps, so with 600-800 watts running to my subs, i don't think I have much more room at all for anymore wattage, maybe i won't be able to run comps. I don't know much about car audio

If someone could help me out it would be appreciated and maybe even tell me what comps you have and what amp you are using to power them so I can get an idea of what I need. Thanks

skittlesRgood
06-15-2008, 03:25 AM
you dont really need to match a comp set with any subs. you have "boomy" subs so id want to counter that with some good SQ comps. CDTs are nice. im using those now.

i have a NIB set of pioneer TS-c160r id sell ya. i think they are only 60wrms but get pretty loud, i was very happy with the SQ too. i had another set of those that i put 100wrms to and they worked great. pm me if you want to talk about those.

Newff
06-15-2008, 09:34 AM
What amp would you recommend me running to those comps if I decided to buy them from you, also what payment method would I use..paypal?

Newff
06-15-2008, 09:35 AM
And when I said to match these subs I meant what wouls sound good with these, didn't mean I wanted Kicker's to match them, anyway hope to hear from you..also a price.