PDA

View Full Version : Morel!!!

mil81
06-13-2008, 01:53 PM
I've been working in Oregon this week. I had a chance yesterday to check out a couple stereo shops. You guys have eqipment in the states that we just don't see in Western Canada.

The one shop had a set of Morel 9/3/tweets. Those things are amazing. If I had $1800 to blow the dodge would have a set of these next week.

Even the Morel 6 1/2 Comps sounded killer. When it comes time to upgrade my comps it will either be a set of these, or a set of Boston Pro's.

titanle
06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
I've been working in Oregon this week. I had a chance yesterday to check out a couple stereo shops. You guys have eqipment in the states that we just don't see in Western Canada.

The one shop had a set of Morel 9/3/tweets. Those things are amazing. If I had $1800 to blow the dodge would have a set of these next week.

Even the Morel 6 1/2 Comps sounded killer. When it comes time to upgrade my comps it will either be a set of these, or a set of Boston Pro's.

nice ram...where in bc you located bro?

mil81
06-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks. It's still waiting for my other truck to sell to get the rims and tires though.

I'm in Fort St James. Where abouts are you?

titanle
06-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks. It's still waiting for my other truck to sell to get the rims and tires though.

I'm in Fort St James. Where abouts are you?

ahhh im in the Vancouver area. Is that cummins diesel?

mil81
06-13-2008, 02:17 PM
You bet. I'm trying to sell the 1500 with the 4.7. I wanted a little more juice for hauling.

I lived down there for a while. In the Burnaby, Coquitlam, New West corner.

titanle
06-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh ok cool. I saw those morels online, bloody expensive!!!! Im tryin to get rid of my perfects and get some better comps.

mil81
06-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Like I say, especially being a northern kid, I've never seen anything like these. Before this the nicest comps I've seen were the Boston Pro's, and I didn't even get to hear those powered up.

I can't imagine the diversity of a 9" mid bass. I don't even know what to look for to add a large mid bass to my system. If I could find something I would totally scrap the rear stage, and just run six speakers up front and the two subs under the back seat.