PDA

View Full Version : Custom box help

its_a_sleeper
06-13-2008, 04:35 AM
1991 eagle talon box idea: first i wanna "raise" the floor by building a lifted flat floor out of something (mdf, plywood, unknown material, ideas?) i then want to put a single 15 right behind the backseat centered and raised up and angled towards the hatch (for show). I need to build a box for the sub and then build a surround for i want to place my one 2400 kinetik on each side of the sub by the sidewalls. i then need to build place for my Z1a in front of the sub closer to my tailights (for show)... i will then fiberglass the whole top of the thing to make it look nice since i am building a show car... here is a link to a similar design only turn it around.... www.parts4vws.com/images/members/Killer%20Tomato/stereo2.jpg or this is kinda what i wanna do only the sub higher and angled toward hatch www.mattanderton.com/nasioc/glass_box/box_06.jpg if anyone can help me on the actual "box" design and help in designing the rest i would be greatful.... the box has to be ported as i want to be able to hit upper 140's or lower 150's with this setup as well (IF ITS POSSIBLE)... any help is appreciated... emails to: [email protected]...

its_a_sleeper
06-13-2008, 10:59 PM
i see in all these signatures that people make custom boxes... can we please get some help. to the top.

BuckyBoy
06-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I can design you the ported box, holders for your batteries, and an amp rack, but the rest will be up to you.
What do you mean "raise" the floor? Just to make something flat to mount everything to? You can make that out of anything.
If you have AIM, then message me at SmithGT10.

its_a_sleeper
06-14-2008, 02:11 AM
i have msn. and yahoo. but if you could help i would greatly appreciate it. i have this picture in my mind and i have seen it in another car but i cant think of where.

its_a_sleeper
06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
have been waiting on this guy and have gotten nothing so back to the top. thanks for all who look and try to help