PDA

View Full Version : Steveyhustle= Scammer

Pages : [1] 2

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:06 AM
as you can get if you read the 30 pages of the other thread this is the situation...

this thread is about a transaction that took place back in april with steveyhustle. I paid steve $540 for a set of diamond earrings and asked him to ship the next day. he said that he didnt have any money in his bank account to ship the earrings and asked that i wait until it cleared in his bank account before he shipped. I agreed and waited for him to ship the package. He said that he had some sort of emergency and did not get around to shipping hte package when he said, which i again said thats fine, i understand that things happen. He threw in another set of small earrings into the box for the time i had to wait. He then provided me with a tracking number when he shipped the box. The box showed up close to two weeks after i had paid him for a pair of 1 ct. earrings and he threw in a set of smaller studs. The box that showed up had no 1 ct. studs in it only the smaller earrings. the box had a hole in the side of it that looked like it was broken into. i contacted steve and told him what happened and he said that he would assist me in getting something from ups.
It is now June 4th, and neither of us have recieved anything from UPS. I sent Steve the money on april 29th and i have no seen anything since. He has my money, and will be recieving the insurance money from ups. I have asked him to refund my money and he says that "he doesnt have $540 to give me" i dont feel that that should be my problem. I have been more than patient with him and i have not been agressive until last night when i told him i wanted my refund. Paypal does not handle damage in shipping, so once again they are useless. I have a chargeback being issued from my credit card company, but they have requested that i attempt to resolve the issue before it goes through.
I sent Steve money and was patient when he did not ship, i've waited and waited for UPS to send the money to me or him, and I have seen nothing. I dont feel that him spending my $540 should have anything to do with him not refunding my money. I do not have anything and he has my money and will eventually be recieving a check from ups. I will gladly send him the smaller earrings back when he refunds my money. If i am out of line here for asking for my money back then that may be the case, but i have been extremely patient with him, and through discussion i learned that he at one time worked at UPS, and after reading that infamous thread on MBworld i am wary of a scam.
All i ask is that my money be refunded and I will delete this thread.

so that was the situation before this thread. I have since talked to ups and a check is being issued to steve next tuesday coming up, which he has been promising all along to refund to me. But he is now saying that he will not refund the money because i have a chargeback that i could process, but chose to hold off on because the refund will be returned before the chargeback was complete.

Steve is keeping my original $540 and the $500 check that UPS is issuing him, SCAMMER

buddyleee5
here is the conversation where he refuses to refund the money

southeast LA (10:50:20 PM): so wens ur chargeback goin thru been waitin on it.
buddyleee5 (10:50:38 PM): i held off cuz the refund will come faster
southeast LA (10:52:33 PM): ya well see bout that lol i herd u cried to randy so now u wan b adick i can to[;
buddyleee5 (10:52:58 PM): what are you talking about?
southeast LA (10:53:55 PM): byE
buddyleee5 (10:54:25 PM): so you are not issuing the refund when ups gives you the money as you have been saying all along
southeast LA (10:54:43 PM): no cuz ur doing a chargeback as u been saying all along
southeast LA (10:54:50 PM): dont want u to get chargeback and money sorry
buddyleee5 (10:54:54 PM): it hasnt gone through
buddyleee5 (10:55:04 PM): becasue you have been saying that you will send the money back
buddyleee5 (10:55:08 PM): and ups is giving you the money
buddyleee5 (10:55:15 PM): so you are refunding it when you get it on tuesday
buddyleee5 (10:55:18 PM): or some where around then
southeast LA (10:55:19 PM): ya well once it does ull get ur money so i aint sending check to
southeast LA (10:55:30 PM): youll get it once ur chargeback goes thru like u been saying
southeast LA (10:55:39 PM): let me know wen its goin thru make sure moneys there
buddyleee5 (10:55:40 PM): are you issuing the refund or not
buddyleee5 (10:55:45 PM): yes or no
southeast LA (10:56:05 PM): keep doing ur chargeback i aint issueing you the check and while ur chargeback is going thru sorry
buddyleee5 (10:56:25 PM): if the chargeback goes through and you issue a refund then thats fraud
buddyleee5 (10:56:43 PM): then you have legal backing for a lawsuit
southeast LA (10:56:44 PM): ya but no one cares bout fraud for 500bux nowadays
buddyleee5 (10:57:00 PM): yes or no answer, are you issuing hte refund when you get the money from ups
southeast LA (10:57:21 PM): your getting ur money wen ur chargeback goes thru since u said it was goin thru saturday
southeast LA (10:57:28 PM): till than msg me on CA wen its goin thru later
buddyleee5 (10:57:31 PM): and it didnt go thro
southeast LA signed off at 10:57:31 PM.
southeastla is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

revrider1
Again?

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:07 AM
LOL this is hilarious u keep saying on AIM ur getting a chargeback so why would i issue u the check as well? lol here we go again ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Again?

The situation has not been resolved, and instead of opening up the old thread, buddyleee5 told me he'd start a new one.

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Again?

read the original post, in the other thread he kept saying he will refund the money when ups issues a check, he is now refusing to do so.

dragnix
oh lord, not even his gf's naked pix would save him from this

steveyhustle
i aint gon bother posting logs its pointless

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:09 AM
LOL this is hilarious u keep saying on AIM ur getting a chargeback so why would i issue u the check as well? lol here we go again ROUND 2 FIGHT!

the chargeback did not go through because you said you were going to issue the refund, if you can produce where i said it was going through then be my guest

Randy Savage

He just said that the check will arrive before the chargeback goes through.

Don't get butthurt because you're not allowed to sell your stuff with an unresolved transaction, and take it out on the buyer. When you get the check, send it to him, and you can start selling stuff again. It's as simple as that.

Calikid

steveyhustle
LOL@gfs naked pics. ya if u read it u kept sayin ull get a chargeback as well i kept tellin u to get one. and u said u were saturday so i aint issuing u a check and as well u will get ur chargeback no thanks.

tapout
Stevey wants you to do a chargeback so he can keep the check.

Not cool.

dragnix
06-13-2008, 12:10 AM

:D

Calikid
Can u cancel a chargeback?

steveyhustle
randy just becuase u dont see me crying on here u take the little babys side he keeps saying hes gettin a chargeback. so let it go thru

Calikid
pics ngaa

bass-aholic
Pwnt!!!

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:11 AM
please dont start making this another useless 30 page thread.

the issue is that he is trying to keep the 1000 dollars, none of which is his

Calikid
06-13-2008, 12:11 AM
please dont start making this another useless 30 page thread.

the issue is that he is trying to keep the 1000 dollars, none of which is his

when are u getting the chargeback?

dragnix
06-13-2008, 12:12 AM
cancel the chargeback and make stevey send you the check?

buddyleee5
you have to sign an authorization form, which i have no sent in because steve said that he would refund the money when he got the check. there is an investigation into a chargeback that will take place, and i have to provide documents that there was no refund issued to be provided the chargeback, so if he refunds hte money i cannt get a chargeback

steveyhustle
LOLOL keep doing ur chargeback and stop crying. i aint trynakeep **** once u do ur chargeback money is yours. but i got to admit u wanted to be a **** crying left and right and to randy so i can be one to. but the fact stil remains ur doing a chargeback as u stated many times. ya check wil come sooner but the chargeback wil still go thru as well

Ali1
wow, thats straight up bogus. I would have tooken a trip to his location for a loss of that much money. I'm glad i didn't proceed in the transaction of purchasing a T30001. And people are always nuthugging the guy because hes such a "reputable" guy. BullShit!

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:13 AM
now u jus tryna scam me. me sendin u a check doesnt prove **** to a bank u can say u never got it.

steveyhustle
ya come take a trip to me lol. HAHA and i was never selling a t40001bd thanks

buddyleee5
i aint gon bother posting logs its pointless

because you have notihng, if you actually had proof you would post it.

Calikid
06-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Just proceed with the chargeback, same ****

/thread

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:14 AM
no cuz its free internet service u can edit logs i can post watever the **** i want its pointless lol.

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:15 AM
He's not crying to me, as a matter of fact, I've initiated PM's with him for updates.

Several other member's have also sent me PM's with links to you trying to still sell things with this unresolved- it's not just buddylee.

buddyleee5
more of your excuses for the fact that you have nothing and you are a scam

steveyhustle
either way hes gettin his chargeback

/thread

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:16 AM
now u jus tryna scam me. me sendin u a check doesnt prove **** to a bank u can say u never got it.

Um, he has to sign the check..and the bank will have a record of that signed check in their system..have you not ever gotten a check before :confused:

steveyhustle
more of your excuses for the fact that you have nothing and you are a scam

lol ok think wat u want i can careless

tapout
Just proceed with the chargeback, same ****

/thread

Thats really gonna be the only way to really resolve this.

And Stevey will have to be banned for scamming and not allowed back since the problem wasnt taken care of correctly.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:17 AM
Um, he has to sign the check..and the bank will have a record of that signed check in their system..have you not ever gotten a check before :confused:

plentys of ways to not cash a check thru a bank :fyi:

buddyleee5
here is another conversation between steve and me

--- 6/11/2008 ---
buddyleee5 (10:31 AM):
You call ups or what its been 3 days
southeast LA is Available

buddyleee5 (2:13 PM):
You call ups or not

buddyleee5 (2:14 PM):
Your gonna ignore me now?

southeast LA (2:17 PM):
shut the ****up ur annoying im handlin other **** rightnow and ill call in a bit

buddyleee5 (2:18 PM):
Nah don't try and push this off you've been blowin it off for weeks. Be a man

southeast LA (2:20 PM):
stop crying i got more important **** im taken care of

buddyleee5 (2:20 PM):
Call ups

southeast LA (2:20 PM):
suckdick

southeast LA (2:21 PM):
now go post these logs on ca u ****in crybaby

buddyleee5 (2:21 PM):
I plan on it

southeast LA (2:22 PM):
i kno u do now until i get the ups money ur blocked tired of u crying
LATEZ

Calikid

And Stevey will have to be banned for scamming and not allowed back since the problem wasnt taken care of correctly.

srsly, if he doesn't want to give the check just proceed with the chargeback. U will still get your money.:confused:

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:18 AM

lol send me a link on where it shwos how to handle it correctly, dont worry illwait

Randy Savage
plentys of ways to not cash a check thru a bank :fyi:
A check cashing place will still need you to sign for it, as well as show proper identification..

buddyleee5
like ive said before a chargeback takes longer and the investigation needs to go through before i get the money, if steve issued the refund i would have the money much sooner

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 12:19 AM

I believe he should be banned for this as well. This is no way to deal with someone that bought your product.

Keeping the insurance check, and telling buddy to do a charge back is not the way to do business ever. You are acting like a complete *** about this stevey.

steveyhustle
A check cashing place will still need you to sign for it, as well as show proper identification..

so u think

Calikid

Not all the time ;)

Calikid
06-13-2008, 12:20 AM
like ive said before a chargeback takes longer and the investigation needs to go through before i get the money, if steve issued the refund i would have the money much sooner

Then cancel the Chargeback:confused::crazy:

BobbyDD
If a chargeback has to be done then Steveyhustle is a scammer.

Ali1

X2!!! AUTHENTICATION ARE THE PRIMARY REASON IN WHY CONSUMERS CONTINUE TO USE CHECKS.

Based on this thread, it seems as if its the other way around. Steveyhustle received the money, along with being granted by UPS while buddylee hasn't received anything in return.

buddyleee5
regardless i am not trying to scam him, he is trying to make me look like a scam. would i really post this if i was trying to get a chargeback and get his check? i dont think so, and i dont want a check all he needs to do is issue the refund in paypal and he will have full documentation that i recieved it

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Then cancel the Chargeback:confused::crazy:

He hasn't initiated the chargeback

duece212
06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
I believe he should be banned for this as well. This is no way to deal with someone that bought your product.

Keeping the insurance check, and telling buddy to do a charge back is not the way to do business ever. You are acting like a complete *** about this stevey.

Severely, I'd vote for ban but until this is somewhat resolved it will accomplish nothing. The dood appears to be an absolute prick when he should be trying to help. Reminds me of that teamsubgopoof guy...

He really shouldn't be allowed to post anything for sale here again, even if he does somehow resolve this. He has show his lack of ability to handle himself in a proper transaction.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:22 AM
regardless i am not trying to scam him, he is trying to make me look like a scam. would i really post this if i was trying to get a chargeback and get his check? i dont think so, and i dont want a check all he needs to do is issue the refund in paypal and he will have full documentation that i recieved it

LOL have u ever herd of the saying that goes somthin like "the best way to hide is in plain sight"

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:22 AM
all steve will do is issue a bogus check anyways and when he i claim that it boucned he'll try to make me look like a scammer, issue the refund in paypal and you will have full documentation that i recieved it

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:23 AM
ya my paypal is ****ed i told u that already cant use it anymore. im sure a couple people will tell u who have wanted to buy some my stuff but i had no paypal.

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:24 AM
LOL have u ever herd of the saying that goes somthin like "the best way to hide is in plain sight"

are you seriously trying to turn this into me scamming you? issue the refund in paypal and you have full proof that it was issued.

Ali1

Based on the conversation between you and him, it's obvious the dovchebag isn't intending on refunding you your share anytime soon or even taking this situation seriously. With that said, proceed with your chargeback. It may take a while until investigation finds out you haven't received anything, but you will get your chargeback. Let a fellow Mod keep this as a sticky and we don't have to worry about individuals like him proceeded with the same transactions.

steveyhustle
ok buddylee watever u say sir. NOT

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:25 AM
i bet its not ****ed enough if you issue a refund for the transaction that a dispute was opened under, if anything that would make it work again, wouldnt you think?

steveyhustle
ya listen to Ali hes a smart one

steveyhustle
no they alrdy like terminated mypaypal they told me "paypal would like to part ways with you" LOL i was like **** ****

tapout
06-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Is this a bad time to point out that Spider Monkey got 1 year for $20? That he never intended to keep.....

Whats $540 get you?

:hide:

Ali1
06-13-2008, 12:26 AM
ya my paypal is ****ed i told u that already cant use it anymore. im sure a couple people will tell u who have wanted to buy some my stuff but i had no paypal.

Most likely because you tried to use same bank accounts under two different usernames, intending on scamming another individual.... wouldn't be a surprise.:confused:

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Is this a bad time to point out that Spider Monkey got 1 year for $20? That he never intended to keep.....

Whats $540 get you?

25-2 Life lol

duece212
06-13-2008, 12:27 AM

Whats $540 get you?

By my math....27 years :eek:

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 12:28 AM

Send him a money order then.

Ali1

Whats $540 get you?

If convicted, minimum is two years assuming he has no criminal background.

steveyhustle
HE IS DOING A CHARGEBACK and probably laughin while wearin the earrings as he made this thread

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:29 AM
the scammer is trying to make me look like a scammer LOL

tapout
06-13-2008, 12:30 AM
By my math....27 years :eek:

Winnar Winnar Chicken Dinnar..

Date ban will be lifted: 6-12-2035.

steveyhustle
ya good one

Ali1
just stop asking for a refund because he's not planning on giving you one. Continue with your chargeback, let the MOD ban this member and we can move on.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:31 AM
just stop asking for a refund because he's not planning on giving you one. Continue with your chargeback, let the MOD ban this member and we can move on.

listen to this guy

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:31 AM
i beleive its mail fraud, insurance fraud, and sales tax evasion since he is conducting sales with out reporting the income to the government, is there anything else that i'm missing?

bumpin buick
06-13-2008, 12:32 AM
question to OP, why havent you just filed the chargeback already you have been threatening to do it for a while now?

steveyhustle
Ca Fraud

steveyhustle
question to OP, why havent you just filed the chargeback already you have been threatening to do it for a while now?

cuz its fraud since he has earrings on

Calikid
Do the chargeback

/thread

icpurplepplalot

That seems to be the only thing that can be done. Buddy should do the charge back, and when he finally gets his money Savage should ban stevey for being a scammer. No one who expects to do business online should ever treat someone who bought something off of them like this.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:33 AM
i agree

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:33 AM

because as i have said a million times, steve has been saying that he will refund my money when he gets the check, which will be faster than waiting for the investigation into the chargeback

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:34 AM
nice scammer respsonse

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:36 AM
i bet if i posted my equipment for cheap as **** half of u ****s who say u wil never buy from me would b buying from me :laugh:

duece212
06-13-2008, 12:37 AM
i bet if i posted my equipment for cheap as **** half of u ****s who say u wil never buy from me would b buying from me :laugh:

Holy crap, I think this guy is teamsubgopoof :laugh:

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Stevie you really are ignorant.

You're acting like a 12 year old..in all seriousness, you have serious judgment issues.

DUMPED
unbeleivable...
what kind of follow up is this by the seller.
you'd think you'd want to make sure that it's resolved ASAP and instead you do the opposite.

talk about scamming the system..

dropped_mazda
ok i just read all of this and parts of old OP got 1 ear ring? payed x dollars and wantin all insurance i thinks its fair to comp what was originally payed but no more than that IMO

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:39 AM
do u guys hate me? jw

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:40 AM
ok i just read all of this and parts of old OP got 1 ear ring? payed x dollars and wantin all insurance i thinks its fair to comp what was originally payed but no more than that IMO

what did you say? i paid for 1 ct diamond studs. he didnt ship on time to he THREW IN a pair of tiny diamond studs, i never expected to get those nor did i pay for them. i never recieved the earrings that i paid for, thats why i want my money back

bumpin buick
06-13-2008, 12:40 AM
because as i have said a million times, steve has been saying that he will refund my money when he gets the check, which will be faster than waiting for the investigation into the chargeback

just from what I have been reading though, steve keeps saying file the chargeback so when he tells you to do what you have been threatening to do i think you should jsut go ahead and do it.

dropped_mazda
06-13-2008, 12:41 AM
id say give him 540 keep rest he happy you get sumpin for ear rings you are out problem solved and send a POSTAL money order to him able to be tracked and send it signature required you protected and everyone happy

TurdFergueson2
06-13-2008, 12:41 AM
So wait, Hustle gets 1040, and the OP gets half his order and the trouble of reversing his cc charges?

I say charge him for what he has and refund the rest.

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 12:42 AM
just from what I have been reading though, steve keeps saying file the chargeback so when he tells you to do what you have been threatening to do i think you should jsut go ahead and do it.
Do you honestly think that is acceptable for a seller to say that to the buyer though?

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:42 AM
just bcuz im the seller hes the buyer who gives a flying **** ONLY SHIPPERS CAN SCAM OR WAT? get real gtfo

DB_DRAG_SPL
06-13-2008, 12:43 AM
$5 to the mod that bans stevey, $10 if it's perma

buddyleee5
I NEVER RECIEVED WHAT I PAID FOR. i recieved a pair of tiny earrings that he THREW IN because he didnt ship on time, that was never part of the original order

duece212

The thing is, he shouldn't have to do that, which makes stevey a scammer.

I agree he should just do that to get this overwith though and he can move on and stevey can be labeled a scammer and hopefully take a ban.

buddyleee5
dont ban him until this is resolved, i want to hear all of his excuses

steveyhustle
and to be ****in honest i think HE HAS the earrings but since HE posted the thread im the scammer get the**** outta here wit that **** all of u guys can **** **** just cuz hes crying and tryna be nice hes the good guy? **** **** get out in the real world and see how **** rreally is u ****in nerds

Calikid
06-13-2008, 12:44 AM
$5 to the mod that bans stevey, $10 if it's perma

then the op will get no money, yeah.

DUMPED
Do you honestly think that is acceptable for a seller to say that to the buyer though?

absolutely not..
the seller has no care at all.
he's gonne have a thousand plus dollars soon..
he doesnt care..:rolleyes:

tapout
id say give him 540 keep rest he happy you get sumpin for ear rings you are out problem solved and send a POSTAL money order to him able to be tracked and send it signature required you protected and everyone happy

SPED not really working out for ya, huh?

duece212
06-13-2008, 12:45 AM
just bcuz im the seller hes the buyer who gives a flying **** ONLY SHIPPERS CAN SCAM OR WAT? get real gtfo

You sent a $540 package with no signature required on the delivery, what grounds do you really have to say/prove he received the product?

DB_DRAG_SPL
then the op will get no money, yeah.

He will still get his chargeback, which looks to be his only recourse now.

icpurplepplalot
and to be ****in honest i think HE HAS the earrings but since HE posted the thread im the scammer get the**** outta here wit that **** all of u guys can **** **** just cuz hes crying and tryna be nice hes the good guy? **** **** get out in the real world and see how **** rreally is u ****in nerds

Your attitude about this situation is ridiculous.

bumpin buick

Do i think it is acceptable, no

Do I think the OP should have done it anyways after the first ten times they fought about it, yes

bass-aholic
06-13-2008, 12:46 AM

ftw yo :laugh:

steveyhustle
this thread is crackin

DUMPED
Your attitude about this situation is ridiculous.

exactly... the guy doesn't give a ****...how pathetic is that

bumpin buick
06-13-2008, 12:49 AM
exactly... the guy doesn't give a ****...how pathetic is that

I think he did, but then gave up

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:50 AM
i think i needa make my own thread and say buddylee is tryna scam me for his money back. whos wit me? ill be nice and cry and post logs from aim.

buddyleee5
not to mention that steve is trying to sell his batteries under someone elses name, which i have pictures to prove it

steveyhustle
Lol

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 12:53 AM
please stop post dumping

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
i think i needa make my own thread and say buddylee is tryna scam me for his money back. whos wit me? ill be nice and cry and post logs from aim.

So he is a cry baby for keeping the logs as evidence? That's pretty ignorant if you think saving and posting chat logs from people who your having problems with during a transaction.

Calikid
06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
not to mention that steve is trying to sell his batteries under someone elses name, which i have pictures to prove it

link, i need some batteries.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:55 AM

LOLOLOLOL

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:55 AM

How would you act if someone had your money and you had nothing to show for it?

You're a real piece of ****, you know that?

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 12:56 AM
i think im startin to realize that man, but to be honest with you, i dont give a **** cuz u aint **** to me

mepratt1234@cha
06-13-2008, 12:57 AM
i think im startin to realize that man, but to be honest with you, i dont give a **** cuz u aint **** to me

Great attitude. I can see why you don't have a job. You refuse to work to correct a mistake.

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:58 AM

Congratulations, at least I know how to conduct business on a higher level then a 13 year old would, unlike yourself.

steveyhustle
your just a mod. and becuase of the power u got people **** ur **** but i aint like them i can give a **** ill speak to u how id speak to anyone else

bass-aholic

Im searching right now. I am also in the market in some batteries.

mepratt1234@cha
06-13-2008, 12:59 AM
your just a mod. and becuase of the power u got people **** ur **** but i aint like them i can give a **** ill speak to u how id speak to anyone else

And since that works so well...

Seriously man up and give this man his money back.

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 12:59 AM

So you're saying you'll speak to me like a 16 year old unemployed fuckwad?

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:00 AM
For the right price He can be shot,that is all that come's to mind(3500)

TurdFergueson2
06-13-2008, 01:00 AM

But you already got your 540 from the original sale. He got some throw ins. Just give him back 4 or something like that.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:01 AM
So you're saying you'll speak to me like a 16 year old unemployed fuckwad?

ya relax u ****in wrestler u named urself after a ****in wrestler ur a ****in geek. why dont u ban me already

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:01 AM

LOL kid u couldnt even get close enough u ****in nerd go post some more pics of fake girls u a str8 internet thug get real

DUMPED
06-13-2008, 01:02 AM
wow this guy is a real piece of work...lol
how pathetic is he.. if he doesn't get banned after all this is done then I dont know what it'll take... the guy is a straight up douche.. has no ethics at all and doesn't care to make things right..

for those of you that are saying the buyer should process a chargeback in order to get this resolved or it's tough luck for him.. thats stupid...

why cant the seller just make things right?
instead he chooses not to do so.. instead he chooses to scam the system which he has posted numerous times.. he doesn't care about how this looks on him.. he could give a **** about anyone really by the looks of it..

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:02 AM
wah wah wah

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 01:03 AM
ya relax u ****in wrestler u named urself after a ****in wrestler ur a ****in geek. why dont u ban me already

And you put a 'Dub' emblem on the side of a Toyota Camry.

What is this, 1998?

Good job.

kovemaster559
LOL kid u couldnt even get close enough u ****in nerd go post some more pics of fake girls u a str8 internet thug get real

i would'nt do it i got **** to live up to but i know people(56yr old man who says hes lived a good life and doesnt care . think about it)44special FTW

bumpin buick

I cant tell if this is a joke or not but that not how people handle stuff now adays

scarolinablazin
just an FYI the only reason stevey is acting like this is because in the real world he is the one that is a NERD. every1 in the ****** ghetto drug infested place he lives beats him up. to make himself feel better he acts like a bigshot on the interwebz. buddy, do the chargeback. his mom and dad have already smoked up your money and if he doesnt give them the check his pops and every guy in his hood is gonna assrape him.

DO THE CHARGEBACK ASAP

duece212
I am a horrible seller and a bad person in general, I apologize, I **** *****

um, okay

Calikid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_d1uJkuG0c&feature=related

dropped_mazda
dropped_mazda , Ali1 , Andrew12 , bass-aholic , BobbyDD , Brassler07 , BuckyBoy , buddyleee5 , bumpin buick , BushJ311 , chrisdwnng , civicman07 , DB_DRAG_SPL , DUMPED , gymfreak101 , JbIrD , Korn4Life , kovemaster559 , krouchchocolate , Lax916 , mepratt1234@cha , mil81 , Naledge503 , scarolinablazin , sholiz , steveyhustle , tapout , TheGreatMonkey , Trez0r , TurdFergueson2 , Vermithrax , XaznKewLguyX

thats alot of readers this will be 30 pages fast

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:04 AM
I cant tell if this is a joke or not but that not how people handle stuff now adays

no joke hes 12 hours from you i bet if u offer 5g's stevey is dead

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:04 AM
i would'nt do it i got **** to live up to but i know people(56yr old man who says hes lived a good life and doesnt care . think about it)44special FTW

ur a joke ill drive to your pad and u still couldnt get me killed get real send me your address fresno aint far.

Calikid
06-13-2008, 01:05 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_d1uJkuG0c&feature=related

:)

DB_DRAG_SPL
Can we ban him now?

steveyhustle

ur a joke go post some more fake pics of some random girl on the internet tryna look like u **** wit bomb *****es jus cuz my ***** is top notch ha ur a joke.

Calikid
Oh snaps, straight up killa.

Andrew12
06-13-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm going to have to drop a big "EL OH EL" bomb on this thread.

kovemaster559
ur a joke go post some more fake pics of some random girl on the internet tryna look like u **** wit bomb *****es jus cuz my ***** is top notch ha ur a joke.

U GOT HIS ADDY OP

scarolinablazin
wah wah wah

is what you`ll be saying when they slap the cuffs on you. **** lil NERDY homo yes you are a **** lil NERDY homo

steveyhustle
And you put a 'Dub' emblem on the side of a Toyota Camry.

What is this, 1998?

Good job.

haha maybe i should put a WWF emblem instead o wait im sorry WWE

kovemaster559
i got some repo guys my dad knows in SD

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:07 AM
id rather see him cry then die

Randy Savage
haha maybe i should put a WWF emblem instead o wait im sorry WWE

That's it?

Seriously?

steveyhustle
U GOT HIS ADDY OP

son ur seriously a joke

bumpin buick
06-13-2008, 01:08 AM

Really.... you think its a smart idea to talk about paying to have someone killed on a public forum?

steveyhustle
That's it?

Seriously?

ya thats about all i got.

bass-aholic
ur a joke ill drive to your pad and u still couldnt get me killed get real send me your address fresno aint far.

lol stevey me and the ar15 got ya back :D

steveyhustle
bumpin seriously i doubt anyone believes him kid fronts online i can just imagine in person hes trying to look cool

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:09 AM
Really.... you think its a smart idea to talk about paying to have someone killed on a public forum?

no, but its a suggestion

Randy Savage
ya thats about all i got.

You must be the bell of the ball when it comes to wit, eh?

Andrew12

I'll say it before anyone else.

Blacks :crap:

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:10 AM
bumpin seriously i doubt anyone believes him kid fronts online i can just imagine in person hes trying to look cool

hahahah if thats the case then im lying .:D dont gamble with your **** . You never know what kinda dude might have a grudge on you bro.

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:11 AM

belive me i dont do crime. i have people . my hand never have dirt. like i said unlike you i plan a honest life

MEMPHISFLEX
LOL...Drama

steveyhustle
lol u dont kno whoi am or who im connected wit and if u did u wouldnt be talkin trust. u and ur tapeout buddys will have no pull. seriously but enough bout that cuz in all reality u cant or wont do ****, u coudlnt even kill yourself if u wanted to lets be honest here

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:12 AM
i think this thread has most current active users do i win a prize? jw

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 01:12 AM
lol u dont kno whoi am or who im connected wit and if u did u wouldnt be talkin trust. u and ur tapeout buddys will have no pull. seriously but enough bout that cuz in all reality u cant or wont do ****, u coudlnt even kill yourself if u wanted to lets be honest here

You're 'connected' but you're broke and don't have a job...

Maybe you should 'connect' to Monster.com and find a job, bum.

bass-aholic
06-13-2008, 01:13 AM
belive me i dont do crime. i have people . my hand never have dirt. like i said unlike you i plan a honest life

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8739/lacb6dd9ac85259eb5b11c8eu6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

All mah thugs **** your nines like this!!

lilmaniac2
Just give the kid his money, he obviously was treated poorly and had to result to threatening the chargeback. Chargeback cost's money, 35 bucks IIRC and if he hasnt turned in the form then you owe it to him.

Quit being an *******

Calikid
i think this thread has most current active users do i win a prize? jw

yes u do, now post up nudes

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:14 AM
You're 'connected' but you're broke and don't have a job...

Maybe you should 'connect' to Monster.com and find a job, bum.

lol if only you knew :( u only kno wat i let u kno but u seem to know it all thats the funny part.

icpurplepplalot
Cut all that e-thug **** out, this thread is to get the op's money back and to show what horrible ethics stevey has.

Stop post dumping, its rediculous.

bumpin buick

You arnt getting my point are you. The fact that you just said you could have him killed for cash on a public forum, what do you think would happen if he did in fact turn up dead, you dont think the investigators would look at this and hmmm just maybe you would look suspicious. :rolleyes:

Calikid
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8739/lacb6dd9ac85259eb5b11c8eu6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

wtf is that.

BuckyBoy
Pathetic. Just give the guy his money back. I'm in shock that you honestly think you have a logical reason to not give him a refund and have defended it for this long. The guy paid you for the product, as well as the shipping company, and you are such a piece of **** that you are trying to keep the extra cash. Get a life.
The scum has probably had this planned for a while.

steveyhustle

All mah thugs *o** your nines like this!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that **** looks like him to hmm

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:15 AM

ok . :D

Randy Savage
lol if only you knew :( u only kno wat i let u kno but u seem to know it all thats the funny part.

I know that you either,

a) have no money to do the right thing and refund the guy

b) have no business ethics/common sense to take care of a transaction

or

c) both

BobbyDD

All mah thugs **** your nines like this!!

I smell a ban.

kovemaster559
06-13-2008, 01:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that **** looks like him to hmm

your point is , i have a sence of humor. unlike your sence of humor ,that involse scaming people.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:17 AM
I know that you either,

a) have no money to do the right thing and refund the guy

b) have no business ethics/common sense to take care of a transaction

or

c) both

lol.. u was better gone ur useless and so are ur posts

FBI

Its not a good idea...

kovemaster559
I say do charge back this **** aint worth 5 grand

Calikid
06-13-2008, 01:18 AM
Its not a good idea...

:uhoh:

DUMPED
06-13-2008, 01:18 AM
Pathetic. Just give the guy his money back. I'm in shock that you honestly think you have a logical reason to not give him a refund and have defended it for this long.

thats exactly the point that the seller doesn't understand.
or he probably does and is so far deep that he has no choice but to continue this.

there is no logical explanation for what the seller is doing.. NONE at all..

and anyone who actually has this guys back is in the same boat as him..

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:19 AM
round and round we go

Randy Savage
lol.. u was better gone ur useless and so are ur posts

You clearly lack any sort of reasoning/logic skills...after all, you've said you have no money (and you're selling all of your equipment, which backs up that statement), and, it can be concluded by the general public that have participated in this thread that your business ethics are somewhat less than spectacular.

kovemaster559
i think its cute.

it was fun/gay but i had a great time

bumpin buick
your point is , i have a sence of humor. unlike your sence of humor ,that involse scaming people.

that really is u?

Andrew12
06-13-2008, 01:20 AM
Its not a good idea...

lmfao

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:20 AM
You clearly lack any sort of reasoning/logic skills...after all, you've said you have no money (and you're selling all of your equipment, which backs up that statement), and, it can be concluded by the general public that have participated in this thread that your business ethics are somewhat less than spectacular.

lol if u consider me sellin headrest and a EQ and a TV sellin all my stuff ur a ****in idiot. thats just **** im sellin that i dont need.

bass-aholic
06-13-2008, 01:21 AM
that really is u?

http://www.myspace.com/eargasm559

steveyhustle
that really is u?

LMAO ya thats him a gangster like The Game but used to be a stripper dont **** wit a *****

Calikid
it was fun/gay but i had a great time

:wow:, i bet u did :naughty:

duece212

I would guess he doesn't have the money, and this is his way of acting tough while trying to avoid the fact that he spent the money from the sale and can't do anything to refund the buyer. Hell he couldn't even afford to require a signature on the shipment of the goods :rolleyes:

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:23 AM
:( ya im broke i needa sell my evo anyone wan buy it? 30k i need more DUB badges for the 1998 camry :laugh:

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 01:23 AM
lol if u consider me sellin headrest and a EQ and a TV sellin all my stuff ur a ****in idiot. thats just **** im sellin that i dont need.
Don't forget the tacky, 'hood rich' rims.

I would guess he doesn't have the money, and this is his way of acting tough while trying to avoid the fact that he spent the money from the sale and can't do anything to refund the buyer. Hell he couldn't even afford to require a signature on the shipment of the goods :rolleyes:
Yeah that's what I think as well..

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:24 AM
u guys are smart

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 01:25 AM
hes already admitted to being broke, but that is not the issue, the issue is he is getting money back from ups that is supposed to be refunded to me and now is deciding to keep it. There is no excuse for that

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:25 AM
buddylee are u azn? jw cuz **** u fools cry alot

Calikid
06-13-2008, 01:26 AM
you are why i really really really hate a fvckin wetback. all you`re good for is digging ditches and stealing peoples ****.

:rolleyes:

duece212
hes already admitted to being broke, but that is not the issue, the issue is he is getting money back from ups that is supposed to be refunded to me and now is deciding to keep it. There is no excuse for that

Stevey is an *******, you are an idiot for not taking the chargeback route. Do it and get it over with...or just keep prolonging your pain I guess.

steveyhustle
you are why i really really really hate a fvckin wetback. all you`re good for is digging ditches and stealing peoples ****.

LOLOLOL did i hit a nerve? do u wish u had a evo? lol cant afford one? :( wat can i say diggin ditches and mowin lawns pay off :laugh:

buddyleee5
azn? am i asian. no i am not

BuckyBoy
:( ya im broke i needa sell my evo anyone wan buy it? 30k i need more DUB badges for the 1998 camry :laugh:
Your parents would be pretty excited to get rid of those monthly payments wouldn't they. That might even get you an allowance increase. But, who cares about that... you could one grand in your pocket for absolutely nothing. Dude, you are BaLLiN now you better load up on those DUB badges while you got the chance.

DUMPED
question for the mods... is this guy gonna be allowed on here after this is all ended?

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 01:27 AM
op. hope your **** gets fixed.

did u take pics of the box when u recieved it?

etc?

stevey are you ****ing drunk? cus ur acting biligerent.

yeah i took pics of the box when i recieved it

icpurplepplalot
buddylee are u azn? jw cuz **** u fools cry alot

You are a ******* idiot. He wants his money, which you have and he has nothing to show for it.

steveyhustle
Your parents would be pretty excited to get rid of those monthly payments wouldn't they. That might even get you an allowance increase. But, who cares about that... you could one grand in your pocket for absolutely nothing. Dude, you are BaLLiN now you better load up on those DUB badges while you got the chance.

ya i think ima hitup the local swapmeet ASAP

Calikid
06-13-2008, 01:28 AM
LOLOLOL did i hit a nerve? do u wish u had a evo? lol cant afford one? :( wat can i say diggin ditches and mowin lawns pay off :laugh:

syko makes bank from mowing lawns.

scarolinablazin
06-13-2008, 01:29 AM
ya i think ima hit the crackpipe ASAP

theres where the money went

Naledge503
06-13-2008, 01:30 AM
Real gangstas roll evo's :fyi::rolleyes:

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:33 AM
anyone wan buy some 12'' mts both for 400 shipped.

king ranch
06-13-2008, 01:33 AM
this guy steveyhustle is a joke bought a bass knob from me and sent money that day then next day or w/e it was when i went to ship out he said nvm i want a refund and i already packed it up and was like no sorry dude and he complained and i just sent it to him i mean u know when u buy something its a done deal

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:34 AM
Just ban him? Realize there are 37 members & 8 guests viewing this, Just ban the idiot, More then likely everybody here believes buddyleee

BAN HAMMER PLEASE!

steveyhustle
this guy steveyhustle is a joke bought a bass knob from me and sent money that day then next day or w/e it was when i went to ship out he said nvm i want a refund and i already packed it up and was like no sorry dude and he complained and i just sent it to him i mean u know when u buy something its a done deal

LOL i sent u 15 i told u give me 9bucks back for ur hastle and u still complained **** ****

Calikid

what your paypal.

Anybody Killa

From your scamming ***? No.

BobbyDD

I doubt even Bumpin Buick would buy them from you at this point.

steveyhustle
Just ban him? Realize there are 37 members & 8 guests viewing this, Just ban the idiot, More then likely everybody here believes buddyleee

BAN HAMMER PLEASE!

isnt there a thread on you about scamming? LOL

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:35 AM
I doubt even Bumpin Buick would buy them from you at this point.

bumpin is a good friend he would vouch for me til this day im actually talkin to him on aim

king ranch
LOL i sent u 15 i told u give me 9bucks back for ur hastle and u still complained **** ****

doesnt matter thats like u go and buy something with no warranty or recipt u cant take it back

Calikid
From your scamming ***? No.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321748&highlight=killa

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:36 AM
No steveyhustle there is no thread on me about scamming unlike you, Go find it & read it. Idiot. It was me backing out of a deal. & The guy didn't like it.

BobbyDD
06-13-2008, 01:37 AM
bumpin is a good friend he would vouch for me til this day im actually talkin to him on aim

I haven't seen him vouch for you since early on in the other thread. I think he's too smart to do it now.

Anybody Killa
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321748&highlight=killa

Point being? It's me backing out of a deal it's not a negative feedback. Read it clown.

quest51210
first where are the pics to this evo?

secondly, you should send the check to randy and randy can mediate the whole deal. that would be the best way. or you can actually go to an escrow service and handle it that way. so do the right thing and take care of it that way.

steveyhustle
dont speak for him thanks

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 01:39 AM

Pot-Kettle-Black

That is all.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:40 AM
lol ok

BuckyBoy
06-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Anybody willing to vouch for you at this point means they would do the same thing in this situation. If that is the case, then maybe you shouldn't be the only one banned.

Jep772
06-13-2008, 01:41 AM
**** stevie lemme hold a couple yards

steveyhustle
lol if u say so

Anybody Killa
Anybody willing to vouch for you at this point means they would do the same thing in this situation. If that is the case, then maybe you shouldn't be the only one banned.

x2

BobbyDD

My thought exactly.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:42 AM
LOl jus cuz sum1 knows and who has done business wit me and wil vouch for me should b banned? u guys are seriously nerds

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:43 AM

Yeah your not even on aim dipsh*t.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:43 AM
uh yes i am lol

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:44 AM
LOl jus cuz sum1 knows and who has done business wit me and wil vouch for me should b banned? u guys are seriously nerds

Were nerds? WTF fruitcake, Your going to call us nerds when you claim you have an evo but you just say you do to look cool....but no that doesn't make you a nerd it makes you a fake A$$ B*tch

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:45 AM
i jus say i do? lol to look cool are u serious? LOL

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:45 AM
with the repetition of nerds he sounds like that wal mart kid.

Lmao.

quest51210
06-13-2008, 01:46 AM
option one
https://www.escrow.com/index.asp

if you can read, learn ya something here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow

and evo pics?

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:49 AM
xD

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 01:50 AM
Stevey go play in some Nitrogen Triiodide

Hydrastas
06-13-2008, 01:56 AM
if the buyer got the package and put a hole in it and has 540$ worth of earrings and is wanting a refund he'd be +1k$, and the seller ends up sending refund that leaves buyer as scammer? just cause seller is a douchebag doesn't make him a scammer imo. the only way a scammer coulda planned this from the getgo would be from the buyers position... unless ups takes boxes that appear to be broken into in which case the seller coulda sent the box with a hole and kept earrings.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:58 AM
if the buyer got the package and put a hole in it and has 540$ worth of earrings and is wanting a refund he'd be +1k$, and the seller ends up sending refund that leaves buyer as scammer? just cause seller is a douchebag doesn't make him a scammer imo. the only way a scammer coulda planned this from the getgo would be from the buyers position... unless ups takes boxes that appear to be broken into in which case the seller coulda sent the box with a hole and kept earrings.

ya i doubt ups would take a box that lookd like the one he has pictures of but of course im the scammer cuz he posted the thread and is complaining. ur like only one and few others that kno me that agree he can also be a scammer but since hes complaining so much hes not. i mean **** if i could get 500moredollars id waste my time doin the same **** hes doing.

BuckyBoy
06-13-2008, 01:58 AM
I think I found the reason he is scamming for money...
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253548

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 01:59 AM
ya i doubt ups would take a box that lookd like the one he has pictures of but of course im the scammer cuz he posted the thread and is complaining. ur like only one and few others that kno me that agree he can also be a scammer but since hes complaining so much hes not. i mean **** if i could get 500moredollars id waste my time doin the same **** hes doing.

i sent you pictures of the box the day it came and you and i decided to work together to get the refund from ups, you werent complaining then, and now when you start to b*tch becasue you have nothing else to do since you dont have a job and all you do is sit on ca all day you now have turned yourself into a scammer. this could have easily been solved a long time ago, and could still be solved by you issuing a refund

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 01:59 AM
i could almost bet if i woulda postd a thread first claimin hes tryna get insurance money and i think hes tryna scam me for his mooney back i would have more people on my side but half these ****s belive first thing they see

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:00 AM

everyone knows i crashd my car i believe i posted a thread on here to, where u been?

not crashed but crashed into

BuckyBoy
Here is a direct quote from him in that thread on toyotanation...
"hahah peach i sold my coilovers so back to stock height. and lammy ima try to but my car is schedule to get out on the 27th but who knows if thats for sure so kinda ***** hopefully it does and ill try to make it. but ya insurance ***** i think im bout to do wat u said camry gt-r haha. total damage was like 4300$. no wonder mercury is the cheapest insurance cuz they try to scam u outta money once u get into a accident

btw im drivin a mazda 6 as a loaner haha.."

Mazda 6 = Evo? :laugh:

buddyleee5

and you were actually educated and not an idiot you would realize that he said it wouldnt be possible for me to do that

Anybody Killa

Yeah he totally drives an evo.

BobbyDD
06-13-2008, 02:01 AM

No, if the buyer has the earrings AND got a refund he would be + the earrings but no money. The scam will take place when the seller recieves insurance money and doesn't refund the buyer.

BuckyBoy
06-13-2008, 02:01 AM
If I post a link to this site, will the members of toyotanation have to be members over here to view it?

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:02 AM
uhh i got a 03 camry and a evo. y would i put miles on my evo wen i get a loaner for free? and my evo wastes gas and takes only 91 u guys are seriously idiots

Anybody Killa
If I post a link to this site, will the members of toyotanation have to be members over here to view it?

Do it!

Randy Savage

Nope.

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:03 AM
LOL girls :)

DUMPED

do it so they can see what kind of scum the seller is.

lol... he drove into a wall... :laugh:

steveyhustle

LMAO wow goin outta ur way i like it:D

Randy Savage
uhh i got a 03 camry and a evo. y would i put miles on my evo wen i get a loaner for free? and my evo wastes gas and takes only 91 u guys are seriously idiots

So you've got an Evo and a Camry but are admittedly broke?

scarolinablazin

no they can read it

BuckyBoy
06-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Do it!
Done.

duece212

Says the guy that didn't require a signature on a 540 dollar package :laugh:

steveyhustle
lets all go view it!!!

buddyleee5
funny also how steve has a 5k system and plans to put airbags into his car, but yet has no job and claims to be broke

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 02:05 AM
lmao airbags on a camry, talk about funny....Stevey......tsk tsk tsk

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:07 AM
So you've got an Evo and a Camry but are admittedly broke?

like i said randy i only let u kno wat i wanna let u know:)

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:10 AM
obviously u do lol

Randy Savage
06-13-2008, 02:10 AM
like i said randy i only let u kno wat i wanna let u know:)

Yes, because you clearly have money, even though you couldn't afford to either refund him, or pay your insurance deductible.

You've got us all fooled...let me tell ya...

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 02:11 AM
hahaha nah we dont care, we know how you get your money by scamming people on the internet and then spending that on crack and other things of the sort that your welfare checks and food stamps dont cover

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:12 AM
LMAO ya welfare and crack wow nice

steveyhustle
and just to make u nerds happy who dont think i got it.
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1284/img3101zl3.jpg

Anybody Killa
Lmao hes pink

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 02:13 AM
blocked out hte last name, smooth i wonder if stephen knows your taking pictures of his registration?

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:13 AM
and ya im on welfare i wish i lived in a bigger house lol..
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9324/92630067lk4.jpg

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:14 AM
my names stephen ******* ask anyone whos done paypal transactions wit me. u should kno to since u did one

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 02:15 AM
it dont mean thats your car, there are alot of stephens

Anybody Killa
and ya im on welfare i wish i lived in a bigger house lol..
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9324/92630067lk4.jpg

Wow stalker posting up in your moms driveway taking pictures what did you have to do to make her let you take pictures there?

steveyhustle
i love the hate

BuckyBoy
06-13-2008, 02:16 AM
http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/289509/495089.html

buddyleee5
Wow stalker posting up in your moms driveway taking pictures what did you have to do to make her let you take pictures there?

bought her crack with the ups insurance money FTW!!!!!

Anybody Killa
she gave me aids.

Yeah I got some rash from her, Stevey has to be small she kept telling me about what they do, It was pretty tight

scarolinablazin
that house has no yard and is actually pretty small. 40% of it is garage whats ur point??

steveyhustle
it dont mean thats your car, there are alot of stephens

ya i just have registrations of other peoples wit my same exact name and the way i spell it hah jeez ur a nerd, atleast i dont claim to have a M6 and send pics of other peoples whips. lets get real and u dont own a liquor store

Anybody Killa
06-13-2008, 02:17 AM
bought her crack with the ups insurance money FTW!!!!!

lmao

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:17 AM
that house has no yard and is actually pretty small. 40% of it is garage whats ur point??

ya 4600sqft is small come to cali try to get a pad this big look to spend 1.2mill+ not to mention the view

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 02:18 AM
You're not a "baller," no one gives a **** what you have.

Buddy do the charge back as stevey is not going to help with ****, not be an ethical person in the situation.

After you get your money from the charge back, stevey should be banned for being a scammer as this had to be resolved bu buddy forcibly getting his money back.

/thread

Anybody Killa
ya 4600sqft is small come to cali try to get a pad this big look to spend 1.2mill+ not to mention the view

Lmao 1.2Million dollar house get real ***** you dont have **** but a camry

steveyhustle
yup brand new community up in the hills gated. by victoria gardens

buddyleee5

1.2 mil with no high school education, no job, and no life? i find that hard to beleive

scarolinablazin
06-13-2008, 02:19 AM
BS that house is nowhere near 4600SQF and the view??? wtf are you gay you fvckin homo

Randy Savage
Yes, let's brag about mommies house..

buddyleee5
post the pic again with the last name then if its your car

Anybody Killa
1.2 mil with no high school education, no job, and no life? i find that hard to beleive

x2

buddyleee5
06-13-2008, 02:20 AM
and if you think spelling it stephen is unique then you really are dumber than i thought

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:20 AM
keep the hatin comin i love it jealousy gets u no where tho, but ya im 22 i enjoy a view over the city homie so do the ladies. the only view u got is on ur computer screen. and ya budylee mowin grass pays off man

icpurplepplalot
06-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Yes, let's brag about mommies house..

No ****, I should post some pics of my dad's house in Miami Beach, would that make me cool?

steveyhustle
06-13-2008, 02:22 AM
uh ohh uh ohhhh

Anybody Killa
keep the hatin comin i love it jealousy gets u no where tho, but ya im 22 i enjoy a view over the city homie so do the ladies. the only view u got is on ur computer screen. and ya budylee mowin grass pays off man

Yeah people with money don't brag....lmao get a life & b*tch I got more then a screen to view come on n*gga I got the beautiful view of the top of your moms head...

Randy Savage
No ****, I should post some pics of my dad's house in Miami Beach, would that make me cool?

It'd definitely make me want to have *** with you.

scarolinablazin
no, i actually own MY own home. so i guess you can go tell mommy you gettin picked on 4 bein a POS scammer punk

Korn4Life
Hey stevey I bought those MT's from ya and instead I got some gay earrings!!!WTF

J/K