PDA

View Full Version : grimreper912003....???????????

rockmo
06-10-2008, 10:30 PM
grimreper912003.................where is my sub at?

guys, i have waited a week! i traded this guy my mb quart qsd 216 comp set and 8 foot of stinger 1/0 hpm wire.
well i told him i could ship on monday the 2nd and he said he would not be able to ship till wednesday the 4th. so i told him i would ship it out on tuesday....seemed to be no problem, did a search of his user name just like all the warnings and stickies say, and didnt come up with anything. maybe i didnt search long enough.

anyway, wednesday came and went, he had clutch problems, then he was busy and i was at the middle of his list of things to do,,,that got me kinda pissed, he appoligized and said it would be out friday..................

well now it is tuesday and he isnt on much and when he is it is not long and i dont get pm's with the ****ed tracking number.

then today i get a pm with some bogus crap about his computer and internet, and that he needed my paypal account name and we needed to send each other a dollar so he could get me faster shipment!!!!!!?????? what the **** does paypal have to do with shipping being any faster, and why the hell do i need to send him another dollar?

anyway, i expect the sub to be shipped tommorow so it will be here on friday grimreper912003, and yes i know it will get here on friday cause the comps got to you in 2 days!

if not, i am going to the authorities, i have delt with scammers on other sites before, i have already got a printout with everything about my shipment and signatures when dropped off from the ups driver that comes to my work everyday, and he said he would be very helpfull in talking to the right people about this problem.

hope it turns out fine, but i warn anyone dealing with this guy or looking at his stuff he has up! let this be a lesson for all, not just me. thank you, and if there is any moderators that could help with this i would appreciate it.

will be the last deal i do on the net, face to face or retail for me i guess.

Anybody Killa
06-11-2008, 05:43 AM
LMAO Grimreper912003 is about to get F*cked right up his @$$

nate2587
06-11-2008, 06:12 AM
o noes

grimreper912003
06-11-2008, 09:01 AM
well considering i was waiting all day uesterday for a response up untill I went to work, now that I have one I can ship. you act like I stoped all contact with you and you treat me like a scamer. SORRY I CAN SHIP AT THE DROP OF A DIME!

hemi=22s
06-11-2008, 09:10 AM
:cool:communication is key here guys u are both good peeps in my book
i thought that was unlike u reaper just make sure to package the beast real well

grimreper912003
06-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Its all packed up and ready to ship. Someone else has my car right now so It will either be shipped around 5:00Pm tonight or around 8:00am tomorrow. Would you like me to throw the HPM in the box as compensation for the delayed shipping?

JL Audio
06-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I never had a problem with grim, he'll get it out to you. quit whining.

rockmo
06-11-2008, 07:04 PM
who the **** is whining? been a week and now its ready to ship! bought ****in time! and contact has been very ****ed limited the last couple of days by the way. and why did you need a response yesterday? paypal aint got **** to do with shipping. so you had my address and you could have shipped, and i would have got the sub this week. now its gonna be 2 weeks of waiting! thanks, and when the sub shows up that will be the last day i come on this ****ed website. guys getting jerked around and everyone on here says stop whining!

wait till the **** happens to you! then call me and see who is whining.

DB_DRAG_SPL
06-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Get over it, it's only been a week. Did you ever stop to think that the reason he needed a paypal transaction to you is so he can get the label printed out via USPS so he COULD get it to you faster?

**** happens sometimes, if it's not there by monday/tuesday of next week, then you have a viable complaint. Until then, shut up.

And don't worry, we won't miss you once you're gone....

rockmo
06-11-2008, 07:14 PM
well, since he is supposed to ship ups that is not a liable reason! and no, i wont shut up!

cman9012
06-11-2008, 07:16 PM
You can use paypal for UPS too :fyi: so it still is.

rockmo
06-11-2008, 07:18 PM
fine, i just want it shipped. i was told last wednesday it would go out. a guy should at least do what he says. agrrements were made and they should have been kept. simple as that.

grimreper912003
06-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Guys he is going to get his sub. Sorry finals and work have been a little busy latly, that would explain the limited time on.

As to my offer earlier trying to help the situation by offering him his wire back as an appology I get this message in return:

yeah, send me my ****ed wire back! least you could do.

Would any of you want to help this guy out now. I also got a Pm about you should have to be 18 to post in the classifieds, considering 16 is the age you start driving and you ge a car, it makes scense 16 year olds would buy and sell equipment. I understand your pissed off but its not like I stopped all contact with you and Im not shipping it out.

BTW I waited almost 2 months before I labeled nova as a scammer and my situation was broken equimpent. Your still going to get your sub. All of my further contact will be in this thread to show the others what is going on.

rockmo
06-11-2008, 10:08 PM
well, when an agreement is made you should stick to it. i told you when we first made this deal i could ship on monday, then it was pouring down rain and i couldnt get out to get the crossover and tweet out of my truck and i told you i would ship on tuesday if it wasnt raining. you said cool i will ship no later then wednesday!!! you should have figured when you had the time before you spoke and said when you would ship! i am not calling you a scammer, if you send the sub out, just makin it clear that i have had a problem with your schedule having me at the bottom of it. i would suggest next time you make a deal you get your priorities straight and put the other person in that deal at the top of your list! you dont take shipment of someones stuff, and then put theirs at the bottom of your list (as you put it in a pm) for a week, cause this is what happens. if i had not put this up,,,,who knows how long it would be.

JL Audio
06-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I whine more than an emo who's local thrift store just closed

well, least we both agree now. :rolleyes:

grimreper912003
06-11-2008, 10:17 PM
well, when an agreement is made you should stick to it. i told you when we first made this deal i could ship on monday, then it was pouring down rain and i couldnt get out to get the crossover and tweet out of my truck and i told you i would ship on tuesday if it wasnt raining. you said cool i will ship no later then wednesday!!! you should have figured when you had the time before you spoke and said when you would ship! i am not calling you a scammer, if you send the sub out, just makin it clear that i have had a problem with your schedule having me at the bottom of it. i would suggest next time you make a deal you get your priorities straight and put the other person in that deal at the top of your list! you dont take shipment of someones stuff, and then put theirs at the bottom of your list (as you put it in a pm) for a week, cause this is what happens. if i had not put this up,,,,who knows how long it would be.

yea sorry my school and my job are kinda important? You wernt at the bottom of the list, infact I did nothing else this week but School and work. When I thought I had time to do it (wendsday) I had to go pick up a car. I had time today to print off a label and have someone drop it off but you were not comfortable with the payapl deal so I had to find a time I can do it myself. Sending me 3-5 PM's a night a little much. I understand one or two but after that its really pointless and they loss meaning. You will get your sub.

BigE
06-11-2008, 10:17 PM
rockmo QQ **** dude you sound like a female on her rack (sorry if this affend anyone) dude **** happens and you will get your sub i been waiting for money and im still waiting patiently so QQ and stop whinning about you not getting your sub

icpurplepplalot
06-11-2008, 10:19 PM
well, least we both agree now. :rolleyes:

I giggled

peas247
06-11-2008, 10:22 PM
who the **** is whining? been a week and now its ready to ship! bought ****in time! and contact has been very ****ed limited the last couple of days by the way. and why did you need a response yesterday? paypal aint got **** to do with shipping. so you had my address and you could have shipped, and i would have got the sub this week. now its gonna be 2 weeks of waiting! thanks, and when the sub shows up that will be the last day i come on this ****ed website. guys getting jerked around and everyone on here says stop whining!

wait till the **** happens to you! then call me and see who is whining.

good get the **** out then

rockmo
06-11-2008, 10:25 PM
grim, get me a tracking number and we will be good. i understand school and jobs, but even i drive by a ups store once a week.

and thelow, how did you get my name in that quote that isnt mine? i would like to know how to do that too.

Lingerfelt
06-11-2008, 10:26 PM
der der der

It's not that difficult.

bumpin buick
06-11-2008, 10:27 PM
grim, get me a tracking number and we will be good. i understand school and jobs, but even i drive by a ups store once a week.

and thelow, how did you get my name in that quote that isnt mine? i would like to know how to do that too.

you just press quote and type what ever you want in it, not to hard to figure out

hope you get all this stuff worked ou

kovemaster559
06-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Patience's Young Grass Hopper.

rockmo
06-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Patience's Young Grass Hopper.

i'm cool, not goin to ***** anymore. i promise:)

grimreper912003
06-11-2008, 10:33 PM

That helps my stress alot, thanks. I will get you your tracking number ASAP.

JL Audio
06-11-2008, 10:33 PM

:| let's hope. we have enough of that here. :crying:

kovemaster559
06-11-2008, 10:34 PM
:| let's hope. we have enough of that here. :crying:

very true sir.

rockmo
06-11-2008, 10:35 PM
That helps my stress alot, thanks. I will get you your tracking number ASAP.

no problem.

grimreper912003
06-12-2008, 04:16 PM
package is sitting on the table ready to go out. My dad has my truck right now so Im waiting for my mom to get home So I can steal her car ;)

rockmo
06-13-2008, 12:19 AM
k, let me know.

rockmo
06-13-2008, 06:57 PM
still no tracking number

grimreper912003
06-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I left the package at my moms house today after she said she would send it for me because I wasnt going to be in town untill after UPS closed. I get home and the package is still ****ing sitting here. WTF? right now im livid and trying to stay calm.

morgans432
06-13-2008, 08:48 PM
excuses are the nails that build the house to failure so you better come up with something better than that.

grimreper912003
06-13-2008, 08:49 PM
excuses are the nails that build the house to failure so you better come up with something better than that.
want pics of the package sitting here with the address sitting on top of it?

rockmo
06-13-2008, 08:51 PM
no i want the ****ed package!

BIGsherm7272
06-13-2008, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't purchase anything from ANYONE on here anymore.

morgans432
06-13-2008, 08:57 PM
I wouldn't purchase anything from ANYONE on here anymore.

idk about that i rarely deal with people under a thousand posts and always deal with this guys that are well respected and people vouche for them

hemi=22s
06-13-2008, 09:07 PM
i wouldnt just stop dealing with everyone but this is kinda ****ed up, i am sure reaper has all intentions in shipping but his biz etiquette *****. I many times have to go out of my way to get stuff out and am first to admit i have been delayed in a shipment for a couple days for some b.s. but this is prolonged and unnecessary

BIGsherm7272
06-13-2008, 09:09 PM
I am not saying he is scamming him, but I have seen so many threads about people getting scammed on here lately.....

crunktimes.com
06-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Its like just ship the thing, even if it cost you $30 to take a cab to the post office get it done already. $30 is nothing when you compare it to what you pay when trying to sell things in the future here and are know as a slow *** person to deal with.

rockmo
06-13-2008, 09:24 PM
i got nuthin to say guys, just tired of waiting! he knows how i feel about this, along with everyone else on here! i dont have 1000's of post but you can check all my refs, on here, and i can even give usernames on other sites, i have not, and never will drag **** out this long. and i always ship on the day i tell the other person. will have waited 2 weeks before this shows up!

just get it done dude!

hemi=22s
06-13-2008, 09:26 PM
i got nuthin to say guys, just tired of waiting! he knows how i feel about this, along with everyone else on here! i dont have 1000's of post but you can check all my refs, on here, and i can even give usernames on other sites, i have not, and never will drag **** out this long. and i always ship on the day i tell the other person. will have waited 2 weeks before this shows up!

just get it done dude!

ill vouch for em on that we had a smooth trade and he shipped i think the exact time even he told me.
lol great guy to do biz wit again sorry to hear bout this

rockmo
06-13-2008, 09:29 PM
no prob hemi. just want to give this sub a try ya know. and again today find out i gotta wait longer.

hemi=22s
06-13-2008, 09:32 PM
tis worth the wait patience is virtue. i know it ***** but getting upset honestly wont make it appear faster u just will know for next time

rockmo
06-13-2008, 09:35 PM
nah man, i was upset the other day when i made this post. now just waitin!

grimreper912003
06-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Heres your tracking number: 1Z744R480391963226

Im sincerly sorry about the delay. I just got that so I know it wont be active for a couple hours.

rockmo
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM
thank you.

rockmo
06-18-2008, 07:26 PM
sub showed up today, thanks

rockmo
06-18-2008, 11:20 PM
well, got the sub today. thing was huge, so i did some checking and it looked like it had a 4 inch coil, flat copper windings. so i ask a few guys and did a search and turns out it is a destroyer! sweet. anyway, sub showed up in one piece so i am happy.

BobbyDD
06-18-2008, 11:38 PM
What did you think it was?

rockmo
06-19-2008, 09:13 AM
well, his for sale ad said hc/mt hybrid!

hemi=22s
06-19-2008, 09:36 AM
finally got it sweet

J3M Concepts
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Yea...a couple of us tried to tell him what it was from the get-go...before he even tried to sell it... oh well...

bumpin buick
06-19-2008, 02:08 PM
nice deal

grimreper912003
06-19-2008, 02:33 PM
even if it is a distroyer I had no use for it. Woofercooker has an 18" destroyer for about the same price so I dont feel bad. BTW Rockmo YGPM

rockmo
06-19-2008, 11:24 PM
ygpm back reper. well i would have been happy if it was a mt/hc hybrid. but it sounds good! gonna try a different box soon, think mine is tuned a lil high.

J3M Concepts
06-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Woofercooker has an 18" destroyer for about the same price so I dont feel bad. BTW Rockmo YGPM

Nope...he's got HCs and Onyx LSXs = 3" coils. Destroyers = 4" coils