PDA

View Full Version : Battled At A Show Last Weekend

Deephitters Mag
06-10-2008, 10:58 AM
King of Kings vs Beast From Da East

I went to a carshow/sale at Avenue Sounds in Patchogue, NY. Saw guys battling, street style and I caught an itch. I waited til they stopped so the crowd could distburse the other side. I wanted to ask KOK to battle with just him and I just for the fun of it but as soon as we squared people started coming. Anyway KOK was a cool guy and a gentleman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIi0ZEAUUrY

It was a nice event with no problems, Thanks Long Island

Buck
06-10-2008, 11:04 AM
sick

Deephitters Mag
06-10-2008, 05:41 PM
thanks it was a nice show with no altercations and problems. Everyone had love for each other. the way it suppose to be. Thank LI again

jeeper07
06-10-2008, 05:48 PM
wat was the point of that?

snoopdan
06-10-2008, 05:49 PM
If there is any more love in this thread, it will be homosexual :fyi:

JL Audio
06-10-2008, 05:51 PM
If there is any more love in this thread, it will be homosexual :fyi:

I hated the whole **** thing the entire time I was there, which was none :fyi:

...:emb::crazy:

peas247
06-10-2008, 05:53 PM
i just dont see the point

Deephitters Mag
06-10-2008, 05:54 PM
If there is any more love in this thread, it will be homosexual :fyi:it was just different from the sh*t i ususally attend (fighting and arguing)

Deephitters Mag
06-10-2008, 05:56 PM
it something different that people do. If you don't like than it's cool and that's not you flavor. SPL is boring to me so that my preference. Whatever floats the boat

hoxie08
06-10-2008, 05:56 PM
stupid wiggers everywhere

Deephitters Mag
06-10-2008, 05:59 PM
stupid wiggers everywhere
wow that's harsh

MisterGrubbs
06-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I dont see anything wrong with it, honestly. It's a show that has permission for people to mess around, see whos has more sound and a stronger feel to it, I'm guessing. Probably be fun, but it's not my cup of tea.

It'd be different if it was a bunch of ********* parking on the side of the road doing it, but seeing it was planned no biggie

Deephitters Mag
06-10-2008, 06:06 PM
that's what happened, the shop had permission from the town to hold the event. Saturday was Streetbattles and on Sunday was the traditional SPL format

biker911
06-10-2008, 06:13 PM
weak

silvercookie
06-10-2008, 11:52 PM
lol kok = c0ck

Randy Savage
06-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Told you last time, don't link to your forum when all that does is link to youtube.

I went to Avenue Sound's show a few years back...too bad they didn't have the slightest idea as to where to place the mic...they stuck it in front of my shiftknob in my truck...I literally looked at the guy and said "what the **** are you doing?"

They put me in the lowest class with a single 18", had the 2nd highest score of the day, behind the dude with the GTI's and Crown amps in the station wagon.

Deephitters Mag
06-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Told you last time, don't link to your forum when all that does is link to youtube.

I went to Avenue Sound's show a few years back...too bad they didn't have the slightest idea as to where to place the mic...they stuck it in front of my shiftknob in my truck...I literally looked at the guy and said "what the **** are you doing?"

They put me in the lowest class with a single 18", had the 2nd highest score of the day, behind the dude with the GTI's and Crown amps in the station wagon.

I orginally loaded it to my website since it was my tape and just added the youtube link later after it was uploaded later to that site. Regardless i apologize and will be on point not to do that again.

People are talking about some meter tampering, doors closed/not closed but who knows. I wasn't there for the SPL portion. I heard it had about 30 competitors