PDA

View Full Version : Car Club, Northern Utah

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SethPhillips
06-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Trying to get a Car club together here in Norhtern Utah. mostly for Car Audio Comps/ car show's or just to meet up and test & tune, or shoot the breeze.

I am a M.E.C.P. Installer, i have a shop with lift's 4 bays and mtuch more, and am a Stinger, Peripheral, Best kit's, ect.. dealer.. so we will have access to allot of install product's and have a nice place to meet, and test and tune

so far we have these fellow people willing to participate.

Me, 99 acura integ..

mcbuggin, Mel has a civc dx, w/ a loud system with plenty of potential

Thomas G, same car same amount of potential

Orion Man, Gavin, loves his loud stereo's and know's allot about product.

ANYONE ELSE??

ThomasG
06-07-2008, 11:28 PM
I just need to get a decent second battery a dif sub and ill actually be decent.

SethPhillips
06-07-2008, 11:34 PM
well either way Thomas, you wanna be in the club?.. im sure you will get there soon.

ThomasG
06-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Yea I'm down. I can't start competing till I get those two things first, however.

mcbuggin
06-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I got a bat for ya if you want. Say 20 bucks

ThomasG
06-09-2008, 03:11 PM
I got a bat for ya if you want. Say 20 bucks

Hell yea thanks mel.

SethPhillips
06-09-2008, 04:02 PM
allrighty, i got a buDdy, Gavin. he is gun ho to set up a bad *** system and is down to be part of the club.

what we need to do is have our car's set up for each class.

mel i forgot what class you are..
i dunno what class me and Thomas would be in...

gavin has 93 acura integra, and is down to put anything in it to make it loud for whatever class we can figure he will be in...

what would we benifit more from DB Drag, Or USACi ?

allso my roomate trev is putting a set of 3 way a/d/s comps and going active and bi amping his setup... i wanna talk him into competeing in SQ, but he has a ****** and would rather be gay sometimes so well see.

im sure i could compete in SQ with my acura allso..

mcbuggin
06-09-2008, 05:02 PM
well honestly I think that we need to get together and see what everyone already has and build off that if you have ?'s in reguard to the usaci rules then feel free to call me and you can give out my # to the others seth. I would be more than glad to help any way I can

SethPhillips
06-09-2008, 05:41 PM
well honestly I think that we need to get together and see what everyone already has and build off that if you have ?'s in reguard to the usaci rules then feel free to call me and you can give out my # to the others seth. I would be more than glad to help any way I can

that's what i was thinking...
i have yet to get a deffinate yes with Thomas.???

gavin is down, im down, mel i know you are..

we deff need to get together and do what you just said.. just gotta find time to all come together..

mcbuggin
06-09-2008, 06:29 PM
come up with a time and day and i'll see if i can make it weekends are best for me though

ThomasG
06-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Seth im defintely down for this. I'm in the stock 601-1800 class for usaci. And thats a good thought Seth as to wether we should be focus on usaci or dbdrag. I believe usaci comes around these parts more. I should be landing a sweet job soon as I spoke with a manager from SOS Staffing and they are going to get me on somewhere good. Then I'll have money to support this hobby!

mcbuggin
06-10-2008, 07:20 AM
thomas you get around logan much any more if so you could swing by and get the batt

ThomasG
06-10-2008, 11:04 AM
thomas you get around logan much any more if so you could swing by and get the batt

Well they closed down the highway from tremonton to logan till they get done with the construction. So I don't get around there much. Maybe I could take it off your hands next time we meet up?

mcbuggin
06-10-2008, 04:55 PM
sounds good

SethPhillips
06-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Seth im defintely down for this. I'm in the stock 601-1800 class for usaci. And thats a good thought Seth as to wether we should be focus on usaci or dbdrag. I believe usaci comes around these parts more. I should be landing a sweet job soon as I spoke with a manager from SOS Staffing and they are going to get me on somewhere good. Then I'll have money to support this hobby!

yea usaci sounds like a better plan around these part's..

suprised Gavin hasent posted on here yet...:confused:

oh and the bass broke my muffler off.. now my car sounds like a weed wacker..

we all need to get together here some time soon and decide how we wanna set this up..

im sure there are more people out here in utah with some comp worthy ****, we just gotta find em..

ThomasG
06-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Wtf didnt you just pay those guys to weld it on in april?

SethPhillips
06-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Wtf didnt you just pay those guys to weld it on in april?

they welded a hanger on... it's still attatched to my car. the inlet to the muffler came apart.

Orion Man
06-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Hey Seth, finally got around to posting on your thread. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what Seth and I have been talking about. I have a 93' Integra hatch that I want to wall off. 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded, roughly 4-5k watts of power to run them, all Stinger electrical and batts, custom built alt, etc, etc. Going to start tearing the car apart this fall after I get my new car. Anyone wants to chime in and give thoughts, opinions, etc. I'd love to meet everyone.

SethPhillips
06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey Seth, finally got around to posting on your thread. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what Seth and I have been talking about. I have a 93' Integra hatch that I want to wall off. 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded, roughly 4-5k watts of power to run them, all Stinger electrical and batts, custom built alt, etc, etc. Going to start tearing the car apart this fall after I get my new car. Anyone wants to chime in and give thoughts, opinions, etc. I'd love to meet everyone.

well now that we are all chimed in here on this thread we need to get together and discuss some ****..
Mel and Thomas are up in the logan treemonton area, best bet is to all meet up at my shop.. since we all know where it is..

allso. i brought my CD's in for you Gavin, there here at the shop...

Orion Man
06-12-2008, 12:02 AM
cool. sorry I didn't come by today. I got so busy I didn't have time to think.

mcbuggin
06-12-2008, 07:39 AM
well now that we are all chimed in here on this thread we need to get together and discuss some ****..
Mel and Thomas are up in the logan treemonton area, best bet is to all meet up at my shop.. since we all know where it is..

allso. i brought my CD's in for you Gavin, there here at the shop...

sounds like a plan. Just let me know. also a wall with 2 btl 18 is going to slam if you need help building it i'm down

SethPhillips
06-12-2008, 12:18 PM
sounds like a plan. Just let me know. also a wall with 2 btl 18 is going to slam if you need help building it i'm down

yes that is... Gavin what you gunna use to run the 18's.

allso, my roomate Trevor is getting a Brand New Infinity G35 here pretty soon, he said he want's to join the club. but want's to compete in SQ... so we will see..

allso being that i work here at R.C. Willey, i get a good discount on. Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, MTX, Rockford, Savv, Stinger, Peripheral, Best Kits. and more.

Trev works up at HI-FI & is a MECP Installer, so that's hook ups on Window tint, Alpine, a/d/s, Orion, PPI, Lighting Audio, Kicker, and get's 75% off on RF product's ;)

so with a car club with that mutch product/ installer back up.. we can rock some comp's... just hope we dont go broke doing so... haha

allso, segestions on Car Club names??
the owner of Hi-Fi has a decal plotter so we can make any custom decal...

ThomasG
06-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Hmmmm team ___... I'll get to thinking.

SethPhillips
06-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Hmmmm team ___... I'll get to thinking.

just throw em out there...

can't get right car club.

team never loud enough

??? all the good ones are taken..

we are all more then likely going to have forighn car's.

mcbuggin
06-12-2008, 02:17 PM
how about never enuf or the ute DB's

mcbuggin
06-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Gavin what car you runnin also is it a daily driver?

SethPhillips
06-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Gavin what car you runnin also is it a daily driver?

2 door 93 acura integra. it's gunna be strickly for comps.

we all need to get together and see what's up..

ThomasG
06-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Team shenanigans? haha jk And I'm down for a meet-up at Seth's shop sometime.

SethPhillips
06-12-2008, 05:43 PM

well we gotta see what's up.. we may have to meet without gavin if we wanna get this going.. he is driving truck for some company all over god green earth. was in cali the other day, now in KC MO.

so i think we should just go to as many show's together as we all can, and just go as a un-offical car club untill we get the feal of how we all work together and what not, allso some time to think of a team name!..

so im ready to meet up with ya'll whenever... you guys just gotta let me know what's up!

Orion Man
06-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Bite me! J/K. My schedule is staying the same. They cancelled the KC run so I have wed, sat, and sun off. I will worn u, I might be selling my car. It is dying and I don't want to put another motor in it. But, whatever I get to replace it will get some nice stuff to really pound. Ever heard 2 15" BTL's in a Honda Fit? We'll see. =)

Orion Man
06-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Seth, with that kind of discount on RF from Trev, I'll look at the T series Power amps. Alpine for the deck and haven't decided on what for the highs.

SethPhillips
06-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Seth, with that kind of discount on RF from Trev, I'll look at the T series Power amps. Alpine for the deck and haven't decided on what for the highs.

trev' one i got to talk to about the rf discount. i get a rf discount but r.c. willy dosent carry the power series.

soo well see. i gotta go do some shiiot i'll be back on monday!

Orion Man
06-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Hey guys, wondering if possibly 1 of the next couple of saturdays would work to meet at Seth's shop and discuss what were going to do for the team/club.

Orion Man
06-16-2008, 01:11 AM
trev' one i got to talk to about the rf discount. i get a rf discount but r.c. willy dosent carry the power series.

soo well see. i gotta go do some shiiot i'll be back on monday!

I know that! I just quit Willeys. If I run RF I won't run anything less than the Power series. Especially if we want to win!:crazy:

mcbuggin
06-16-2008, 07:54 AM

I like this for a name. I mean come on now we are all about the shenanigans

SethPhillips
06-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, wondering if possibly 1 of the next couple of saturdays would work to meet at Seth's shop and discuss what were going to do for the team/club.

like i said... i am down to meet anytime..
how's about next saterday 6/21/ or the fallowing sunday. say after 3-4 o clock?

I know that! I just quit Willeys. If I run RF I won't run anything less than the Power series. Especially if we want to win!:crazy:

that or get ur hands on that kicker War Horse......

I like this for a name. I mean come on now we are all about the shenanigans
full of that ****..

with a name like that people wouldnt take us serious:laugh:
then once we pull up to the mic :wow:

Orion Man
06-16-2008, 12:21 PM
The WarHorse is bada$$ but if I can start pulling $ out of my a$$ I will. MSRP is 10K on that sucker! Would be bad though.

As far as the club name, that would be cool with me. Mischief is what were all about any. Right?

You should see if Trev would have The Hi-Fi Shop sponsor us on somethings and get us some nice decals to sport them when we go to comps.

SethPhillips
06-16-2008, 05:44 PM
The WarHorse is bada$$ but if I can start pulling $ out of my a$$ I will. MSRP is 10K on that sucker! Would be bad though.

As far as the club name, that would be cool with me. Mischief is what were all about any. Right?

You should see if Trev would have The Hi-Fi Shop sponsor us on somethings and get us some nice decals to sport them when we go to comps.

ehh... there's conflict of intrest on my head on that one Gavin. i cant have a Hi-Fi decal on my car.. while working at r.c. willey..

me and trevor are good friends with the owners of Hi-Fi.. we where at jason, sales manager/ owner's house saterday for his B-day party..

it seams to me hi fi is all about the money now.. i mean they will hook me and trevor up with stuff at cost.. but i doubt frineds and family, you kinda have to know the guys pretty well to get that from them... they used to compete.. but they just no longer have a nack for it. you can see it... i mean brady has some 150+ db car's and he dosent even pull them outta the garage. they just sit. infact he just traded his escalade for a 250k 800hp super charged cigerrete boat.

mcbuggin
06-18-2008, 08:01 AM
not sure if i can make it this weekend but will try

SethPhillips
06-18-2008, 11:35 AM
not sure if i can make it this weekend but will try

yea i just found out everyone from Hi Fi is going to wendover. and they asked me to come... i may go i may not.. im allredy broke so..... i dunno..

we shall see.

Orion Man
06-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Well, whatever we decide I'm cool with.

SethPhillips
06-18-2008, 08:22 PM
welll i think i'll be here this sat, i gotta work and the G/F just got a nice *** 04 Acura RSX Type S..

sooo i gotta take her old speaker's out of here old car... and **** so i'll be here..

gunna do a high end pioneer deck in her car. and just do some type r's comps in the front, and some r coaxils in the back.
and 1 mtx 7500 12'' in a ported box a nice amp and the big three, tint it up and steal her car, hehehehe

so let me know

allso we could all meet up at my house and have a little grillin and chillin...

Orion Man
06-19-2008, 01:31 AM
We have a BBQ planned with our friends already on saturday. But, next weekend I'm free for sure. I'll have to swing by and take a listen when you get your girls' car done. I will definately come and steal your cds on saturday. I spent all day today cleaning my house, garage, and my rig. I told my boss if I have to live in it 4 days a week then I'm taking it home to clean it the way I approve of. He couldn't argue that one.

donpisto
06-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Would love to have heard some of your guys' setups. I was in Snowbird the past few days on a business trip, would have given me something to do other than play pool and drink some beer. BEAUTIFUL area and wow, clean air. Can't say that about LA :(

SethPhillips
06-19-2008, 01:38 PM
We have a BBQ planned with our friends already on saturday. But, next weekend I'm free for sure. I'll have to swing by and take a listen when you get your girls' car done. I will definately come and steal your cds on saturday. I spent all day today cleaning my house, garage, and my rig. I told my boss if I have to live in it 4 days a week then I'm taking it home to clean it the way I approve of. He couldn't argue that one.

keep on truckiiiin!
G/F is getting the car pretty soon, gunna do a 2-way security and rem.start, and some tint before any audio gose in.

Would love to have heard some of your guys' setups. I was in Snowbird the past few days on a business trip, would have given me something to do other than play pool and drink some beer. BEAUTIFUL area and wow, clean air. Can't say that about LA :(

yes it is a very nice place..
i love drivin around bumpin some jam's and enjoying the view..

mcbuggin
06-20-2008, 07:45 AM
on the 3,4,5 there's the cache valley cruisin if we wanted to meet up on the 5th it would be cool go to the car show and cruise and discuss the club would be fun and make a day of it say meet at 12 or so on the 5th if your up for it i know it's the day after the 4th wich kind of *****. Let me know what you think.

SethPhillips
06-20-2008, 07:34 PM
on the 3,4,5 there's the cache valley cruisin if we wanted to meet up on the 5th it would be cool go to the car show and cruise and discuss the club would be fun and make a day of it say meet at 12 or so on the 5th if your up for it i know it's the day after the 4th wich kind of *****. Let me know what you think.

im more then sure i can make it..

Orion Man
06-21-2008, 11:00 AM
I can make it on the 5th also. Seth, if you want I'll ride up with you.

SethPhillips
06-21-2008, 11:55 AM
well the G/F's dad has a cherry custom 1970 Chevy short bed, fully restored. we might take that up for something to cruise and take to the show. but not sure yet... i wouldent mind takeing my car but if he lets us take the chevy then we will...

either way i'll let you know gavin..

hey let's get together. rob a bank, split the cash. and i will do a full blow threw with a cap on the truck and clam shell 24+ 15's in my gmc sonoma!!!... i wish.. i need to sale this thing..

Orion Man
06-21-2008, 12:28 PM
That would be nice to have unlimited funds. I would have a garage full of custom custom cars.

ThomasG
06-21-2008, 07:36 PM
The highway to logan where I live is shut down but I think there might be an alternate route I can take. I'll have to check.

SethPhillips
06-22-2008, 05:15 PM
there's a car show up here in south ogden on the 28th.. i might go just to b.s and look over the cars...

mcbuggin
06-23-2008, 08:01 AM
the fee to get in to the cruisein is 6$ i think. Also gavin not sure if seth told ya but I can get the opti 6000d for around 1500 each if you wanted 2 from a autherized dealer in pocatello. One on each BTL would be insane in your car I think

SethPhillips
06-23-2008, 11:55 AM
the fee to get in to the cruisein is 6$ i think. Also gavin not sure if seth told ya but I can get the opti 6000d for around 1500 each if you wanted 2 from a autherized dealer in pocatello. One on each BTL would be insane in your car I think

yes mal forgot to relay this info to him.. i got drunk and fell asleep floating around in a kiddy pool saterday, then went and played 18 holes sunday..

im beat..

and as far as the cruse in gose that's right around the time i get paid, right now i am dead flat ****in broke.. it *****.

mcbuggin
06-23-2008, 04:35 PM
sounds good if you drive up have the others pay your way in as you paid for the gas

SethPhillips
06-23-2008, 04:38 PM
sounds good if you drive up have the others pay your way in as you paid for the gas

well if we take that chevy truck.. i think it's got a 502 in it..:rolleyes:

so i may be better going in tha acura.

Orion Man
06-25-2008, 11:48 AM

Thanks Mel. Plans are slowly changing for the Teg' from totally insane to somewhat insane. I think I'll do a pair of BL or BTL 12's or 15's. The enclosure will take up the entire back end of the car. My wife and I have decided to keep it as my daily driver/playtoy for awhile. So, walling it off while DD it probably isn't a good idea.

SethPhillips
06-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks Mel. Plans are slowly changing for the Teg' from totally insane to somewhat insane. I think I'll do a pair of BL or BTL 12's or 15's. The enclosure will take up the entire back end of the car. My wife and I have decided to keep it as my daily driver/playtoy for awhile. So, walling it off while DD it probably isn't a good idea.

allso Mel remember the dudes from colorado telling us a little secret about his areo ports and how he has them tuned to the 3 highest freq for more of a brute reading on the TL...

i think we should try that in either ur civic or the teg..

we despretely need to get together, all of us and B.S. on some car audio/ team related ****.

mcbuggin
06-25-2008, 02:23 PM
I have an idea for you gavin but will discuss it when we meet. hopefully on the 5th. I want to get down to ogden to check out the 94 accord with 6 15's though just don't know when i'll beable to benn helping out a local shop a lil bit at night

Orion Man
06-25-2008, 04:28 PM
6 15's in an Accord!? **** thats gotta be loud. I'm up for any suggestions you have bro. Thats why were a team to talk about different ideas and just have fun. I know we can win if we just put our heads together.

SethPhillips
06-25-2008, 04:40 PM
i would allso like to take a gander at this 6 15's accord..

i have two thought's on this. it's either going to be LOUD, or a waste of money with the kid that owns it driveing around like this.:verymad::(

SethPhillips
06-25-2008, 05:34 PM
ohh and Mel everytime you call me i seam to be busy, you too gavin..

sorry guys i just dont feal like talking sometimes i dunno why. im wired...

and mel shoot me that guys phone number.. i'll stop by his house and check this **** out, and what not.

ThomasG
06-26-2008, 04:24 PM
For this year, at least. I will probably be competing in SQ. I figure I already have a very nice sub and designed box for it. All I really need to do is dynamatt my car and buy some nice comps and an amp for them. Much easier on the wallet than a new sub and a new box.
However, for DBDRAG comps I will still be competing in the 129.9 class.

Also some teams names I thought of

Team Damaging Deciabls
Team Utah Beats

mcbuggin
06-26-2008, 04:42 PM
I'll get that guys number when i get home from work and will call and give it to ya cause my comp. don't want to work right now. So answer the **** phone

SethPhillips
06-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I'll get that guys number when i get home from work and will call and give it to ya cause my comp. don't want to work right now. So answer the **** phone

haha my bad mel i was soo ****in busy at work.
let me call you back right............meow!

team over kill??

i kinda like team shananagins tho..
need to ponder on more names and take a vote..

SethPhillips
06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
mel now ur line's busy...

call me later.. i wont be doing anything but smokeing some maryjane...

immagoinghomenow.

Orion Man
06-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Sorry to do this to you guys, but after going over our finances the wife and I have decided to scrap all hobbies for the time being. We want to be financially free in 2 years time so every penny counts.

That means no comp for me. I will be getting a new car in the next year or 2 and plan on doing SQ with it.

mcbuggin
06-27-2008, 07:56 AM
your killing me gavin but any who are you still planning on comeing up on the 5th think that we should meet around 12-2 at the mcdonalds as you come in to logan

SethPhillips
06-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Sorry to do this to you guys, but after going over our finances the wife and I have decided to scrap all hobbies for the time being. We want to be financially free in 2 years time so every penny counts.

That means no comp for me. I will be getting a new car in the next year or 2 and plan on doing SQ with it.

allright i tell ya what you do...
the next time ur wife's not looking.. run and find her purse, rumage threw it till you find ur ball's once you complete that task.... ESCAPE!!!
you dirty basterd!!!!!!!! had my hopes up..
but it's allright im just gunna give you **** from now on, it will make it fun for all of us..

your killing me gavin but any who are you still planning on comeing up on the 5th think that we should meet around 12-2 at the mcdonalds as you come in to logan

im takeing the 3-5th off work so i shall see ya there mel!

Orion Man
06-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Thats fine. I still want to do the small setup in here MDX and I want to install the alarm on my Integra if your up for it.

As far as my balls, this was 99.9% my decision. I want to owe nothing in 2 years time except for my house and my new car I want. I still have the 2 Armageddon 10's we could build a crazy *** box for and get a descent amp to run it?

But as far as spending a ton on a new setup, not going to happen.

SethPhillips
06-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Thats fine. I still want to do the small setup in here MDX and I want to install the alarm on my Integra if your up for it.

As far as my balls, this was 99.9% my decision. I want to owe nothing in 2 years time except for my house and my new car I want. I still have the 2 Armageddon 10's we could build a crazy *** box for and get a descent amp to run it?

But as far as spending a ton on a new setup, not going to happen.

ohhhhh you ******...
j/k

well im ready whenever..

i got's nothing to do today at work So i power washed, waxed and detailed the car.
now im going to vacume it and detail the inside..

BLING BLING!

Orion Man
06-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Bite me!

SethPhillips
06-27-2008, 06:53 PM
haha im just ****in with you..

Orion Man
06-28-2008, 04:08 AM
I know that! Gotta do it back to you. Come to find out the 5th wouldn't work anyway. Its my comany Lagoon day! I thought it was the end of the month but apparently not!

ThomasG
07-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I think it would be pretty sick to have the team together by car wars.(about a month) I just landed a new job so It's possible for me to be ready by then!

SethPhillips
07-07-2008, 01:59 AM
just signd up for car war's..
allso if you guys dont know where the July 12th, and july 19th show's are i will try to find out, cause i would like to go to those to..

Car Wars 2008
Saturday, Aug 2 - Usana Amphitheater
Compete in your choice of 3 Events;
Bass Competition, Sound Quality, Style & Design
Registration Information:
Entrance Fees: 1 Event, $25 -|- 2 Events, $35 -|- All 3 Events, $40
Preseason Qualifying: June 21, July 12 and July 19 - 10:30 AM

Car Wars 2008
Competitor Master List

SPL COMPETITORS
ID# Year Make Model Quantity Brand Size Deck Amps Fronts Rears Others
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Impreza 2.5 1998 Subaru 1 Performance Tecnik 12 Pioneer Wolfenhaag Pioneer Pioneer N/A
SpecialMods: Sick Exhaust

7 2003 Mitsubishi Galant 2 Alpine Type S 10 Alpine Kenwood 1800w Mono, Pyle 2000w 4 Alpine Type S 6.5" Component Alpine Type S 6x9" 3 way Boss 8 farad capacitor
SpecialMods: 4 gauge wiring

10 1996 GMC Jimmy 2 DC Level 5 15" Eclipse 7100 Focal 2 Rockford T2000-1bd none none
SpecialMods: 2 Kinetik 2400hc

12 2003 Chevy S-10 2 Kicker L7 15 Kicker Kicker Kicker na
SpecialMods: na

14 2000 Chevy Suburban 4 15" woofers Memphis Audio Mojo Memphis Audio 6 3/4 Pioneer 720 PRS Componets Memphis Audio Kinetic Battery's
SpecialMods: Custom Dash

15 1999 Acura Integra 2 Fi ssd 12\ jvc dub din 1-RF 400.2 on mid\\ Alpine X type Ref\\ Alpine Coaxil Stinger, batt\
SpecialMods: 1/0 big 3, 2 stinger batt\

SOUND QUALITY COMPETITORS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Impreza 2.5 1998 Subaru 1 Performance Tecnik 12 Pioneer Wolfenhaag Pioneer Pioneer N/A
SpecialMods: Sick Exhaust

5 2005 dodge ram 2 polk 8 inch pioneer polk polk none wiring
SpecialMods: fiberglass sub box dynamat install completed by owner

6 1996 Ford Mustang 2 Punch 12 800W x2 pioneer pioneer cd player n/a
SpecialMods: none

7 2003 Mitsubishi Galant 2 Alpine Type S 10 Alpine Kenwood 1800w Mono, Pyle 2000w 4 Alpine Type S 6.5" Component Alpine Type S 6x9" 3 way Boss 8 farad capacitor

8 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2 JL Audio W0 10\\\" Pioneer Premier DEH-P600UB Alpine MRP-M450 Pioneer Premier TS-D720C 6.75\\\ Alipine SPS-600C 6.5\\\" Tweeters in A-Pillar, Car Concepts Pink Stickers!
SpecialMods: Lowered/Wheels

9 2000 BMW ///M Roadster 1 Polk Audio 10" Pioneer Premier Pioneer Premier Polk Audio Polk Audio IPod, XM, Polk Audio X-Overs
SpecialMods: Custom Subwoofer Enclosure & More

13 2004 Acura TSX 1 Alpine R 12 Alpine Audison Type S Type S na
SpecialMods: na

15 1999 Acura Integra 2 Fi ssd 12\ jvc dub din 1-RF 400.2 on mid\\ Alpine X type Ref\\ Alpine Coaxil Stinger, batt\

STYLE & DESIGN COMPETITORS

6 1996 Ford Mustang 2 Punch 12 800W x2 pioneer pioneer cd player n/a
SpecialMods: none

mcbuggin
07-07-2008, 10:13 AM
do we want to do this show on the 19th or the one in ogden? the one in ogden is a sanctioned show

SethPhillips
07-07-2008, 11:33 AM
do we want to do this show on the 19th or the one in ogden? the one in ogden is a sanctioned show

see i thought car wars was on the 19th.. so it being on aug 2nd, even tho there are "qualifying" comps on the 12th & 19th... id rather go to the tint wizard show on the 19th, due to the fact that it's close.

I allso need to find out if when you buy ur ticket for car war's it includes the concert they have at the amplatheater later on after the show.. i know that's how it worked so that what im assumeing..

after that car show in logan this weekend. i really wanna slam the truck.. :crap: wish i had a welder and cutting tourch...

mcbuggin
07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
a bagged decibeetle would be nice next year

SethPhillips
07-07-2008, 04:29 PM
a bagged decibeetle would be nice next year

ahh hell yea.

i keep looking at this guy's stuff in fear..... he's gunna be at car war's..:laugh:

here's someone to watch for...

10 1996 GMC Jimmy 2 DC Level 5 15" Eclipse 7100 Focal 2 Rockford T2000-1bd none none
SpecialMods: 2 Kinetik 2400hc

jco1385
07-07-2008, 04:30 PM
snapzorZ

seth is back :fyi:

SethPhillips
07-07-2008, 04:31 PM
ya **** right punk.

mcbuggin
07-08-2008, 07:55 AM
the guy runnin the DC stuff is from idaho I have talked to him on the phone seams pretty cool can't wait to see some of there stuff

SethPhillips
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
the guy runnin the DC stuff is from idaho I have talked to him on the phone seams pretty cool can't wait to see some of there stuff

there's still more time to register. so i'll check back at the web site and update the Car Wars thread with the info..

SethPhillips
07-08-2008, 12:38 PM
well mel, i belive it's gunna be me and you running all over utah going to car audio comps..

good ol two man team... team 2 deaf guys. hahaha

ThomasG
07-08-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm still down just gotta get back on my feet financially which is starting to happen!! Guess what I just ordered?!? Some PGRSD 6.5 comps. Finally!

SethPhillips
07-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm still down just gotta get back on my feet financially which is starting to happen!! Guess what I just ordered?!? Some PGRSD 6.5 comps. Finally!

niiiice.

ThomasG
07-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Yea Know just gotta save up for an amp for them and the Deadener **** you showed me at your shop.

mcbuggin
07-09-2008, 07:58 AM
a lil bird told me that in your car sound deadener doesn't help but removeing the interier panles does

SethPhillips
07-09-2008, 11:08 AM
a lil bird told me that in your car sound deadener doesn't help but removeing the interier panles does

i would soudeaden the door's at least. for the comp set of speakers

ThomasG
07-09-2008, 04:12 PM
O for sure going to be deadening since its my daily driver as well.. Theres a new rattle that just started to happen on my drivers side door. The slightest amount of bass makes it rattle its driving me insane!!

SethPhillips
07-09-2008, 07:50 PM
O for sure going to be deadening since its my daily driver as well.. Theres a new rattle that just started to happen on my drivers side door. The slightest amount of bass makes it rattle its driving me insane!!

i would take that whooole car apart.. seat's out. carpet out. door panels off.. and re wire re install everything.... might as well if you are going to put good stuff in it..

im not knocking ur **** or anything bro but the wireing really scare's me every time i see ur car..

being that i know what a strey power wire really dose to a car..

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 03:18 AM
i would take that whooole car apart.. seat's out. carpet out. door panels off.. and re wire re install everything.... might as well if you are going to put good stuff in it..

im not knocking ur **** or anything bro but the wireing really scare's me every time i see ur car..

being that i know what a strey power wire really dose to a car..

Na man you're right my speaker wiring especially is very ghetto. I had it just there temporarily but temp turns into a long time sometimes:laugh:.. I also want to get rid of my aluminum 1/0 just gotta keep saving the$$ I need a new ****ing box too its to big ahhh. So much to do.

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 03:19 AM
O and I cleaned up my big 3 from last time you saw it. Cut out the slack..

mcbuggin
07-10-2008, 07:39 AM
since money is tight for everyone how about the name poor boys car audio club loud on a budget

mcbuggin
07-10-2008, 12:14 PM
seth I sent some pics to your e-mail

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Na man you're right my speaker wiring especially is very ghetto. I had it just there temporarily but temp turns into a long time sometimes:laugh:.. I also want to get rid of my aluminum 1/0 just gotta keep saving the$$ I need a new ****ing box too its to big ahhh. So much to do.

O and I cleaned up my big 3 from last time you saw it. Cut out the slack..
you know i can practicly give you new wire.......
no box is ever too big... just match ur box up as close as you can for ur next sub...
yea that aluminum wire is adding allot of resistance in ur system even tho it's 1/o... aluminum the amp see's it as 4ga...

since money is tight for everyone how about the name poor boys car audio club loud on a budget
i like that allot... that's a good one.. Poo Boyz.... loud, and went broke trying...:laugh:

seth I sent some pics to your e-mail
okey dokey artichokey

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM

:laugh:

you know i can practicly give you new wire.......
no box is ever too big... just match ur box up as close as you can for ur next sub...
yea that aluminum wire is adding allot of resistance in ur system even tho it's 1/o... aluminum the amp see's it as 4ga...

It really adds that much resistance? Holy ****. Well ya If you can hook it up with wire lets strip that b*tch!

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 01:10 PM
:laugh:

It really adds that much resistance? Holy ****. Well ya If you can hook it up with wire lets strip that b*tch!

i mean aluminum will conduct , but it dose it very poorly.. copper for the win!

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Yea the guy who sold me it didnt even mention it was aluminum. It was just 1/0 for sale dirt cheap. Well **** thats cause its aluminum...

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Yea the guy who sold me it didnt even mention it was aluminum. It was just 1/0 for sale dirt cheap. Well **** thats cause its aluminum...

****'s bookakie son.. boo-kak-ie

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Seth, are you still selling that deadener stuff at your shop? I need just enough for my doors.

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Seth, are you still selling that deadener stuff at your shop? I need just enough for my doors.

yup yup.

ThomasG
07-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Cool I got the comps now I just need the amp and deadener. Then I'll be coming to your shop!! Ahh so much to do by Aug 2and.

And we seriously need a name. I want a Decal on the back of my car that says Team____. I'd feel like a ****** haha.

What have we had suggested so far?
Team Overkill
Team never enough of the ute dbs
Team Shenanigans
Team never loud enough
Team Utah Beats
Team Damaging Decibels
Team poor boys car audio club loud on a budget :laugh:

I like Team overkill and Team Damaging Decibels, the most out of the list we have so far..

But I guess this will all be discussed when we meet up

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 03:31 PM
i like the Poor Boys..

getting loud and going broke trying.

SethPhillips
07-10-2008, 05:04 PM
nothing to brag about cause to me it's like being #1 in the spechial elympics.. ( i can not spell for the life of me.. i seriously sat here trying to think how that's spelt..):crap:

but i am THE #1 installer out of 18 R.C. Willey installers. and i have the top sales, install money made out of the 10 stores/ installers..

and i got a pat on the back for it... i was like dude where the **** is my bonus for something that epic!!!

allso i am the only 1 man install shop out of the 10 stores..

mcbuggin
07-11-2008, 07:46 AM
that's cool seth but what do you know about a sound streem BX10 (like a epicenter with a line driver) I got one for free and will hopefully be trying it out befor the show on the 19th

SethPhillips
07-11-2008, 11:58 AM
that's cool seth but what do you know about a sound streem BX10 (like a epicenter with a line driver) I got one for free and will hopefully be trying it out befor the show on the 19th

i would have to take a gander at it. crank that ***** up to 16v!!!!

crunktimes.com
07-11-2008, 12:03 PM
nothing to brag about cause to me it's like being #1 in the spechial elympics.. ( i can not spell for the life of me.. i seriously sat here trying to think how that's spelt..):crap:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SethPhillips
07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

gotta love that mad spelling skillz!

ThomasG
07-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Mel, I called you. Some girl answered said you weren't home. Lol @ you not knowing your cell #.

ThomasG
07-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Since the Comp at tint wizard is canceled do you guys still want to meet up? I'm down.

mcbuggin
07-16-2008, 07:43 AM
shure anyone want to make it to the show at car concepts?

SethPhillips
07-16-2008, 11:49 AM
so the show at tint wizards is FOR SURE? a no-go?

i dunno if i wanna drive all the way down to salt lake. just for what could be like a 5-8 car show.... so i dunno?...

ThomasG
07-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Yea I called lady said its canceled

And thats a lot of gas.. Comp wise I'm just concentrating on Car Wars for now..

I'm down for meetin up at your shop or house like you mentioned seth...

SethPhillips
07-16-2008, 08:32 PM
well ya'll know where i am at.. it's not to hard to find me.. you tell me if you wanna come down.. if so, hey seth im comeing down fri-saterday-sunday.....

just let me know!
yesssir!

ThomasG
07-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm down for friday or saturday what you say mel?

mcbuggin
07-17-2008, 07:48 AM
sat. is better for me but fri evening would work maybe a lil bit of a cruiseing session would be in order for a friday night if you have that kind of a scene in ogden

SethPhillips
07-17-2008, 11:08 AM
sat. is better for me but fri evening would work maybe a lil bit of a cruiseing session would be in order for a friday night if you have that kind of a scene in ogden

ohhh you have no idea... it's crazy on a fri/ sat night on the vard.. i stay far away from it......

either day is fine.. i think i will probubly work saterday since there are no comp's.. i may have nothing to do so you guys could come down and work on ur **** if you would like..

i got ur message last night mel..
i was pretty bussy with work yesterday..

mcbuggin
07-17-2008, 07:02 PM
hey cool seth i'll give ya a call later and the guy with the civic says he might be down to link up with us along with some other guys just need to know a day for sure

mcbuggin
07-17-2008, 07:38 PM
hey as for the vard getting crazy well I carry a 357mag and have PTSD so it ain't that bad

mcbuggin
07-17-2008, 07:39 PM
and i think that fri might be best. my neighber wants me to help him with some stuff

SethPhillips
07-17-2008, 07:43 PM
hey as for the vard getting crazy well I carry a 357mag and have PTSD so it ain't that bad
no i mean with street racer's and police... scares me.. ptsd?

and i think that fri might be best. my neighber wants me to help him with some stuff

fri day is cool, saterday is cool.. whatever works for you guys

friday i just have a few car's to work on and saterday i have no car's comeing in,

oh and i just got my hands on another mint Crossfire 2000d... now i want some new subs... in the 1500w rms range..

ThomasG
07-17-2008, 07:46 PM
I can make Friday or Sunday work. So Friday it is?

mcbuggin
07-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Mel, I called you. Some girl answered said you weren't home. Lol @ you not knowing your cell #.

ya that girl is 35 and my wife even though she sounds like she's 12

mcbuggin
07-18-2008, 07:40 AM
PTSD=post tramatic stress syndrom (the war made me crazy)

mcbuggin
07-18-2008, 07:41 AM
tonight at say 5or6ish

SethPhillips
07-18-2008, 12:12 PM
allright... i dunno how long you guys wanna make this get together tonight..

i work till 5.
let me know what times ya'll can make it down here..

mcbuggin
07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
let's say 6 so if you wanted you could get some dinner you'd have an hour befor we were supposed to be there and as far as hangin out we'll just see how it goes 10 min or 10 hrs we'll just have to see

SethPhillips
07-18-2008, 12:53 PM
whatever's cleaver... i just wanna get my laundry done. put it away.. and the women is gunna wanna go to my place as soon as she get's off, 5:30. so i dont care how long we hang out.. if i had a Grill ( i may just go buy one ) we could BBQ over at the house..

i just got the pourch all fixed up.;)

mcbuggin
07-18-2008, 01:20 PM
cool i'll call ya after i get off

SethPhillips
07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
cool beans

SethPhillips
07-21-2008, 01:12 PM
ok each batt get's a day charge.. so far one is sitting at 13.8 the other is 13.2

either way thas very niiiiice...:D

mel you got anymore of those batt's?

mcbuggin
07-21-2008, 02:19 PM
maybe i'll have to check not sure.if I can i'll let you know

SethPhillips
07-21-2008, 04:52 PM
watched snatch the other night, was pretty ****in good.. allot of big actor's in that movie, i still cant belive i have never saw that movie...:crap:

ThomasG
07-22-2008, 01:47 AM
Slight change in plan for the comps I've actually purchased a kicker350.2!!!

SethPhillips
07-22-2008, 02:29 PM
cool beans

SethPhillips
07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
who want's to buy a new clarion cd player???? i give ya a deal.... thomas??? mel???

info is in the sig VVVVVV

ThomasG
07-23-2008, 12:51 PM
I dont need a HU, but If I know someone who does then I'll refer them to that clarion.

SethPhillips
07-23-2008, 01:42 PM
yea i need to get rid of it?

ThomasG
07-23-2008, 01:43 PM
yea i need to get rid of it?

lol, do you?

SethPhillips
07-23-2008, 03:05 PM
lol, do you?

120.00 it's ur's..... and i'll warrenty it, if anything ever happens to it...

ThomasG
07-23-2008, 04:03 PM
I might try and sell my HU and swap it out for that one cause I want aux input.

SethPhillips
07-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I might try and sell my HU and swap it out for that one cause I want aux input.

this deck is pretty bad ***.. if i didnt allready have a sweet deck in my car i would put this in..

ThomasG
07-24-2008, 02:29 PM
RSDs came today. F*ck they are ****.

ThomasG
07-24-2008, 02:43 PM
Also seth do you have something at your shop that can cut mdf rings?

SethPhillips
07-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Also seth do you have something at your shop that can cut mdf rings?

no but i can have trev slice and dice you up some. and do tweet rings like i did in my car..
belive it or not those are wood i sanded and painted for the tweet's....

ThomasG
07-24-2008, 03:39 PM
no but i can have trev slice and dice you up some. and do tweet rings like i did in my car..
belive it or not those are wood i sanded and painted for the tweet's....

Yea I remember you showing me those that would be awesome. Some for the midwoofers and tweets. Well The tweets come with flush mount rings... I'll get the dimensions here in a sec

SethPhillips
07-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Yea I remember you showing me those that would be awesome. Some for the midwoofers and tweets. Well The tweets come with flush mount rings... I'll get the dimensions here in a sec

trev might charge me, i'll ask him if he will do it.. and when..
me and him are kinda not on the same level right now...

SethPhillips
07-24-2008, 03:45 PM
well im going home.. going up to idaho and wont be back till monday... so i wont be able to do anything for you till i get back.... have mel wip you up some... he has access to a wood shop....

ThomasG
07-24-2008, 03:45 PM
trev might charge me, i'll ask him if he will do it.. and when..
me and him are kinda not on the same level right now...

I have no problem paying a few bucks for some mdf rings.. And **** hopefully hes not so mad he wont cut his homie some mdf rings.

And I'm thinkin Monday or tuesday to bring my car in.

SethPhillips
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
I have no problem paying a few bucks for some mdf rings.. And **** hopefully hes not so mad he wont cut his homie some mdf rings.

And I'm thinkin Monday or tuesday to bring my car in.

he's not mad.. his ****** is stubbed.. he will do it for me, in the mean time ask mel...

call me and give me a head's up on monday/tuesday if you are comeing down, i'll be ready and waitin for ya bru.

ThomasG
07-24-2008, 03:50 PM
he's not mad.. his ****** is stubbed.. he will do it for me, in the mean time ask mel...

call me and give me a head's up on monday/tuesday if you are comeing down, i'll be ready and waitin for ya bru.

Cool I'll give ya a call on monday Have fun on your four wheelin trip you lucky bastard!

SethPhillips
07-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Cool I'll give ya a call on monday Have fun on your four wheelin trip you lucky bastard!

hells yea son! leavein work right now to go pick up a fat sack, gunna roll up some base ball bat's, and get this show on the mother ****in road!!!

peace!

ThomasG
07-27-2008, 10:50 PM
With some modification I fit my deep cycle under the hood. Hell yea! And Seth I stripped my car of the aluminum.

SethPhillips
07-28-2008, 12:05 PM
see ya later today.

im ****in sun burnt pretty bad, im going to the doc, i need some pain killer's..

ThomasG
07-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Im thinkin wednesday as the next time to come in if that works for you. Also let me know how much those mdf rings will be and ill bring that up with the 3$.

SethPhillips
07-29-2008, 02:10 AM
ok tuesday i'll make the rings trev said 5.00 a ring. i'll make em nice for ya..

SethPhillips
07-29-2008, 05:57 PM
thomas, ur ring's are done.. you want them painted ruff black.. just so it dosent look like wood..

let me know..

ThomasG
07-29-2008, 06:21 PM
thomas, ur ring's are done.. you want them painted ruff black.. just so it dosent look like wood..

let me know..

si

SethPhillips
07-29-2008, 06:56 PM
english..do you speak it motherfaucker..

ThomasG
07-29-2008, 08:32 PM
english..do you speak it motherfaucker..

Does he look like a b*tch?

ThomasG
07-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I'll be callin you tomorrow before I leave.

SethPhillips
07-29-2008, 10:45 PM
fa cho cheese

ThomasG
07-29-2008, 10:49 PM
I ****ed with my door for hours. I took the ****ing lock assembly out and thats not the problem. I got rid of the rattle but I got desparate you'll see what I mean.

SethPhillips
07-29-2008, 11:02 PM
ight, i'll se ya tomarow, im going home to smoke. peace.

ThomasG
08-03-2008, 06:34 PM
My driver side woofer and passenger side tweeter are ****en blown...

xseveredveganx
08-03-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm always down for hanging out and what not. But I'm not that far north... :crap:

I'd be down with a car club thing, but I'm already affiliated with a club.

ThomasG
08-03-2008, 07:01 PM
You said your in the downtown area right? You're not far at all.

xseveredveganx
08-03-2008, 07:18 PM
This is true. I didn't go to car wars because I assumed I'd still have to pay some type of admission to attend a crappy concert. I didn't want to go to the concert. Just go hang out.
How did everyone do? Seth said he did something like a 146+. That's **** good.

ThomasG
08-03-2008, 07:34 PM
This is true. I didn't go to car wars because I assumed I'd still have to pay some type of admission to attend a crappy concert. I didn't want to go to the concert. Just go hang out.
How did everyone do? Seth said he did something like a 146+. That's **** good.

Legal sealed at the dash 143.x on an audiocontro mic

SethPhillips
08-03-2008, 10:00 PM
My driver side woofer and passenger side tweeter are ****en blown...

how loud did you have them cranked up?

ThomasG
08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
I think I blew them on the way to salt lake from your shop.. I was blasting pantera I started to smell them and turned it down but my windows where down so i probably started smelling them after it was too late. My passengers side tweeter still works it just quieter and doesnt pick up all the notes. And my drivers side woofer sounds a little muffled when a certain notes hit.

SethPhillips
08-04-2008, 11:52 AM
I think I blew them on the way to salt lake from your shop.. I was blasting pantera I started to smell them and turned it down but my windows where down so i probably started smelling them after it was too late. My passengers side tweeter still works it just quieter and doesnt pick up all the notes. And my drivers side woofer sounds a little muffled when a certain notes hit.

you didnt happen to turn up the crossover/or the gain on the amp did you...

and you shoulda competed in spl. you would have placed at least second to the dude with the DD and walked out of there placeing..

ThomasG
08-04-2008, 12:06 PM
you didnt happen to turn up the crossover/or the gain on the amp did you...

and you shoulda competed in spl. you would have placed at least second to the dude with the DD and walked out of there placeing..

Nope, I shouldnt have cranked for so long though the music I was listening to was pretty hard on them.

Yea I should have. And I the reason the judge said my midbass sound muffled is cause my drivers side woofer was blown. I thought it did sound a little muffled at car wars too so I was like wtf? and turned the gain down.

So when I got home and had time to check it out i could tell it was blown.

SethPhillips
08-04-2008, 06:05 PM
and you gotta be carfull with what song's you play via ur i-pod... some song's have major distortion and and can assist with ****in up ur speakers.

i still have ur box and warrenty card here...

well at least you blew ur speaker's instead of ur amp this year.....

once you get another sub you will be bangin... allso once you step up into a better deck with LPF/HPF and eq options it will really make those comps come to life...

i just order'd a 17 band eq.. from clarion.. and sometime over the winter im going to get some hertz component's..

ThomasG
08-05-2008, 05:12 AM
and you gotta be carfull with what song's you play via ur i-pod... some song's have major distortion and and can assist with ****in up ur speakers.

i still have ur box and warrenty card here...

well at least you blew ur speaker's instead of ur amp this year.....

once you get another sub you will be bangin... allso once you step up into a better deck with LPF/HPF and eq options it will really make those comps come to life...

i just order'd a 17 band eq.. from clarion.. and sometime over the winter im going to get some hertz component's..

Yup I have that all planned once I get a new car.. Which I'm thinking of buying one in 3-4months.

Yea I'll have to come pick that **** up from you soon.

SethPhillips
08-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Yup I have that all planned once I get a new car.. Which I'm thinking of buying one in 3-4months.

Yea I'll have to come pick that **** up from you soon.

it''s about time you got urself some new wheel's..

MEL!!! can you lay tile.. i may have asked you before, but sometimes i just dont pay attention...

i can get a good deal on some tile, and wanna tile my hallway, bathroom, and kitchen...

cause i can pull out all the old flooring and get it ready for you, hell i could even ley it, just need the cut's made. and need to know how to glue it down and what not...

i might buy the tile soon, and get started on it sometime in the winter..
cause next summer im frameing and finishing the basement..

ThomasG
08-06-2008, 02:22 PM
it''s about time you got urself some new wheel's..

MEL!!! can you lay tile.. i may have asked you before, but sometimes i just dont pay attention...

i can get a good deal on some tile, and wanna tile my hallway, bathroom, and kitchen...

cause i can pull out all the old flooring and get it ready for you, hell i could even ley it, just need the cut's made. and need to know how to glue it down and what not...

i might buy the tile soon, and get started on it sometime in the winter..
cause next summer im frameing and finishing the basement..

Word been working overtime saven up for some new wheels.

And if you need someone who can lay tile my stepdad does that **** on the side. He does a good job and I think he does it fairly cheap..

SethPhillips
08-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Word been working overtime saven up for some new wheels.

And if you need someone who can lay tile my stepdad does that **** on the side. He does a good job and I think he does it fairly cheap..

well im looking for trade work, more then paying somone.. im sure mel would want some labor done to one of his car's i the future as i would like countertop's or tile work done... :D

mcbuggin
08-06-2008, 04:22 PM
can't do tile very well but i think we could get it done and ya i can cut it

SethPhillips
08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
ahhh **** it, me and you can lay some tile..

allso, you know of any more car audio comps comeing up??

i got my hands on some Kove armogedon 10's... :D i might sell those if you know anyone looking for some beeefy 10's..

mcbuggin
08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
well im looking for trade work, more then paying somone.. im sure mel would want some labor done to one of his car's i the future as i would like countertop's or tile work done... :D

isn't this what a club should be about just helping one another how ever they need it if you can. JEEZ but ya we can get it worked out man

mcbuggin
08-06-2008, 04:26 PM
I might be looking for some 10's for the wife

mcbuggin
08-06-2008, 04:27 PM
i'll call ya

SethPhillips
08-06-2008, 04:28 PM
I might be looking for some 10's for the wife

100 you can have both of em, did i show em to ya?.. there beefy sumana*****es.. yea i know you saw them, they where ontop of the fridge. i'll throw in the custom ported box for 30 extra

mcbuggin
08-07-2008, 02:48 PM
seth can you post the link for galactic monkey's vid you were talking about

ThomasG
08-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm thinking about tinting the ride next paycheck. Seth, can you ask trev how much it would be to tint a 91 honda civic dx hatchback 5% all around except for the back passengers side window.

SethPhillips
08-08-2008, 12:04 PM
seth can you post the link for galactic monkey's vid you were talking about
ummm it's in the video section of the lounge..

I'm thinking about tinting the ride next paycheck. Seth, can you ask trev how much it would be to tint a 91 honda civic dx hatchback 5% all around except for the back passengers side window.

id say about 100-130

Orion Man
08-10-2008, 03:34 PM
ahhh **** it, me and you can lay some tile..

allso, you know of any more car audio comps comeing up??

i got my hands on some Kove armogedon 10's... :D i might sell those if you know anyone looking for some beeefy 10's..

You enjoy those! I didn't really want em' so hopefully someone can do something with em'. Like I told you, Shawn had a Crossfire 1000D running them and in that box they hit 144.6db at 43Hz. That was in a trunked car.

mcbuggin
08-12-2008, 02:16 PM
seth if everything goes right then i'll try to get those 10's in about 2 weeks

SethPhillips
08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
seth if everything goes right then i'll try to get those 10's in about 2 weeks

ok..

i still havent talked with justin, ive been busy painting the house, and doing random stuff on my place..

i need to get heat/air and duct work in before winter hit's.

OH! and i got a pretty nice propane grill to do some grillin out sometime down the road...

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 03:16 AM
hey seth it's kile. The kid you bought your amp off. still looking for more people to join the club?? as you know i don't know the most about this sort of **** but if you're still looking to fill every class for the comps i might be able to help out in the lower class. as you know right now i'm only hitting a 141 but it's in a small *** sealed box. so maybe with some help i might be able to hold my own in the bottem classes.

Matt St.Onge
08-15-2008, 03:36 AM
Hey i Just recently got Some JL 10s and want to get more sound in my car, so if there is some time you guys meet up i wouldnt mind going to check out other sound systems and learn more. Once i Leave Iraq in 6 weeks

mcbuggin
08-15-2008, 08:12 AM
nice to see that there's more guys in ut. A meet would deff. be in order

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 12:22 PM
right on. i've already met seth a few times so he knows who i am. just let me know the next time you guys get together and i'll do my best to be there. i'm not really looking into dumping a whole lot more money into my system cuz i'm starting collage pretty quick but what i have right now isn't to bad i don't think. i have a kicker zx750.1 amp running a 15" L5. a jl 300.4 running menphis speakers all around. i won't be putting out the high 140's like you guys are but like i said i probably could hold my own in the bottem classes in comps

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 01:14 PM
hey seth it's kile. The kid you bought your amp off. still looking for more people to join the club?? as you know i don't know the most about this sort of **** but if you're still looking to fill every class for the comps i might be able to help out in the lower class. as you know right now i'm only hitting a 141 but it's in a small *** sealed box. so maybe with some help i might be able to hold my own in the bottem classes.

Hey i Just recently got Some JL 10s and want to get more sound in my car, so if there is some time you guys meet up i wouldnt mind going to check out other sound systems and learn more. Once i Leave Iraq in 6 weeks

right on. i've already met seth a few times so he knows who i am. just let me know the next time you guys get together and i'll do my best to be there. i'm not really looking into dumping a whole lot more money into my system cuz i'm starting collage pretty quick but what i have right now isn't to bad i don't think. i have a kicker zx750.1 amp running a 15" L5. a jl 300.4 running menphis speakers all around. i won't be putting out the high 140's like you guys are but like i said i probably could hold my own in the bottem classes in comps

well have to all get together and see what's up..

mel.
i gotta call justin monday. he went on vacation for 2 weeks in mexico.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 03:11 PM
oh Kyle.
in ur teg, fire the sub up port back. how many cu ft and what tuneing freq are you going to put that l5 or whatever you got in?

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 05:36 PM
oh Kyle.
in ur teg, fire the sub up port back. how many cu ft and what tuneing freq are you going to put that l5 or whatever you got in?

well i've already got a box designed that i can get in and out of the trunk just for comps and it has 6 cu ft in it.(thats the subs max) the sub will be firing up and i was going to try to make the freq 40 hz. but the only problem is i really don't have any idea on how to tune it. i found this web site here http://www.clubknowledge.com/Car_Audio_FAQ/?t16 but i have no way of knowing if this is for real or not. if so then i've got it all figured out i just have to build it. but if not then i'm left in the dark as far as tuning the box goes.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 05:37 PM
well i've already got a box designed that i can get in and out of the trunk just for comps and it has 6 cu ft in it.(thats the subs max) the sub will be firing up and i was going to try to make the freq 40 hz. but the only problem is i really don't have any idea on how to tune it. i found this web site here http://www.clubknowledge.com/Car_Audio_FAQ/?t16 but i have no way of knowing if this is for real or not. if so then i've got it all figured out i just have to build it. but if not then i'm left in the dark as far as tuning the box goes.

fire up port back..

ask the forum, i had my box designed by someone on here...

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 05:43 PM
fire up port back..

ask the forum, i had my box designed by someone on here...

alright thats what i had planned on doing before i actually built the box.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 05:45 PM
ea there's allot of dude's on here with experince on getting acura's loud..

i would be louder myself if i was fireing forward, or up. but i chose back for the lower bass..

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 05:55 PM
ok so if i'm just building a box for nothing but comps which way should i fire them? should i still fire them back? because i'm also going to try and build another ported box for every day use and i want that for low bass for that one. but the other one i really could care less how it sounds i just need it loud for the comps

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 06:02 PM
ok so if i'm just building a box for nothing but comps which way should i fire them? should i still fire them back? because i'm also going to try and build another ported box for every day use and i want that for low bass for that one. but the other one i really could care less how it sounds i just need it loud for the comps

for comps. i would tune it high, like in the 50hz area. and fire up. as far as port, port back maybe.... im not sure.. i think in my Teg forum in my sig thisw guy threw me some idea's..

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 06:09 PM
alright well i just put out a forum so i'll see what ideas i get.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 06:09 PM
alright well i just put out a forum so i'll see what ideas i get.

a thread.. ur on the forum....

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 06:16 PM
yea thats it. still a new at this site getting to know it all

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 06:17 PM
yea thats it. still a new at this site getting to know it all

i just sit here on this forum if i have nothing to do at work..

as you can tell i have been here awhile.. ;)

mcbuggin
08-15-2008, 06:18 PM
ur on a forum LOL but ya we all make mistakes. and I say sub up port up or back just need to test. I can help with a box tuned to 40hz if you want. Just give me a call i'll send you my number in a pm (personal message) on this forum not this thread LOL.
Mel

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 06:20 PM
ur on a forum LOL but ya we all make mistakes. and I say sub up port up or back just need to test. I can help with a box tuned to 40hz if you want. Just give me a call i'll send you my number in a pm (personal message) on this forum not this thread LOL.
Mel

mel. did you get what i said.??

justin is outta town till monday..

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Mel

mel. did you get what i said.??

justin is outta town till monday..

what was it a wall for 2 18's in the civic right??

xseveredveganx
08-15-2008, 06:26 PM
If there's a meet of sorts, let me know.

I'm usually pretty down for whatever.

Post 69. Hurr hur hururrr. Hurr.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 06:27 PM
If there's a meet of sorts, let me know.

I'm usually pretty down for whatever.

Post 69. Hurr hur hururrr. Hurr.

just keep posted to this thread..

we need to have a meet up at the shop here one of these day's while we still have good weather mel...

xseveredveganx
08-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Rad. I don't suppose you have a TL or AC meter up at your shop?
I haven't metered my setup and I'm reeeally curious to see what kind of numbers I'd do.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Rad. I don't suppose you have a TL or AC meter up at your shop?
I haven't metered my setup and I'm reeeally curious to see what kind of numbers I'd do.

i dont. we usually go to comps for that.. would be nice to have a meeter..

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 07:11 PM
i know a guy who has a meter. his name is charlie he lives in ogden right behind hill top lanes. i'm not sure how accurate it really is but it's pretty close i think. at least it seems to be whenever i've used it. i used to be pretty tight with they guy but i'm not so much anymore. when we all meet i could try to talk him into letting us use it for a day. or if he'd even come down with us so we could us it.

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 07:12 PM
i know a guy who has a meter. his name is charlie he lives in ogden right behind hill top lanes. i'm not sure how accurate it really is but it's pretty close i think. at least it seems to be whenever i've used it. i used to be pretty tight with they guy but i'm not so much anymore. when we all meet i could try to talk him into letting us use it for a day. or if he'd even come down with us so we could us it.

charlies meeter only gose to 150db tho.. and it's like 2/3 tenth's off.

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 07:21 PM
yea i know i was just saying if you had no idea at all what you were hitting it would somewhat tell you. that is unless you're over the 150 mark.

xseveredveganx
08-15-2008, 07:25 PM
yea i know i was just saying if you had no idea at all what you were hitting it would somewhat tell you. that is unless you're over the 150 mark.

I'm nowhere near the 150 mark. :lol:

Curtis has/had a TL out here in Riverton. Something was up with the sensor, so he sent it back. I haven't talked to him for a minute...

SethPhillips
08-15-2008, 07:26 PM

we might have to have a meet. and have charlie bring down the meeter and do some test and tune here at the shop..

allso mel is haveing a problem getting on the forum so he called me and told me to pm you his phone number so... YGAPM ( you got a personal message )

tsupra98
08-15-2008, 07:47 PM
yea i got it thanks man. just let me know a day when everyone can make it and i'll talk to him about it. he let me use it the other day but he came with me to meter it. i'm sure if i tell him what we'd be using it for he wouldn't care to much i don't think.

SethPhillips
08-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm nowhere near the 150 mark. :lol:

Curtis has/had a TL out here in Riverton. Something was up with the sensor, so he sent it back. I haven't talked to him for a minute...
yea if you can get ur hand's on that tl that would be really nice.. let us know what you can do..

yea i got it thanks man. just let me know a day when everyone can make it and i'll talk to him about it. he let me use it the other day but he came with me to meter it. i'm sure if i tell him what we'd be using it for he wouldn't care to much i don't think.

yea have charlie bring out some of his buddy's car's like that dude with the 6 15's..

we all should meet up and have a little comp haha. that would be fun..
we can **** around with are car's down here at the shop as mutch as we want and not have to worry about the police..:D

tsupra98
08-16-2008, 11:46 AM
i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a problem with that. he's been trying to find a place he can take that civic to tune it without having to worry about the police so i'm sure he'd jump all over this. and i know he's got quite a bit of his customers that would love to have are own little comp. just don't let them know who you are or they'll all back out haha.

tsupra98
08-16-2008, 02:26 PM
hey seth i've got a friend that loves hearing loud *** system and he'd like to hear yours. would we be able to come down and hear it sometime today?

SethPhillips
08-16-2008, 04:32 PM
i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a problem with that. he's been trying to find a place he can take that civic to tune it without having to worry about the police so i'm sure he'd jump all over this. and i know he's got quite a bit of his customers that would love to have are own little comp. just don't let them know who you are or they'll all back out haha.

i tould him to come down to my shop but like i said he dosent have my number and i dont have his.. soo..

but i need to meet up with him and let him know it's cool to come down here and **** around cause the police cant do **** around here..

hey seth i've got a friend that loves hearing loud *** system and he'd like to hear yours. would we be able to come down and hear it sometime today?

yea sure. you got my phone number still right???

tsupra98
08-16-2008, 08:45 PM
alright well when we finally all decide to meet up i'll tell him to come down for sure.

sorry we never came down we got doing other **** and i didn't look at a computer to see if you had responded untill now. i just told him he could come down with me some other time when i go. but also no i don't still have your number

mcbuggin
08-18-2008, 07:45 AM
well seth it sounds to me that you are the loudest on this thread right now.(this is sarcasim) Also charlie's mic does only go to 150 i know cause i maxed it out on music. I do think a lil show off show one week end would be cool. Seth as for my wall it'll be 4 AQ HDc15's and 1 or 2 40.1's should get into the mid 50's

SethPhillips
08-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Kyle,
do you happen to have a factory cat converter for my acura?? mine is falty and is throwing my check engine light on.

mcbuggin
08-18-2008, 02:13 PM
I might be able to link up with you this week end but not sure

SethPhillips
08-18-2008, 04:02 PM
I might be able to link up with you this week end but not sure

cool. im broke so i need to sale you those sub's with the quickness!

you gunna buy them right?
you plan on building a custom box for that?

mcbuggin
08-18-2008, 04:42 PM
i'll know this afternoon and i'll let you know for sure

tsupra98
08-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Kyle,
do you happen to have a factory cat converter for my acura?? mine is falty and is throwing my check engine light on.

sorry man i don't. but i know a guy that might be able to get you a discount on one if you'd like me to check

SethPhillips
08-19-2008, 01:40 PM
sorry man i don't. but i know a guy that might be able to get you a discount on one if you'd like me to check

yea chek that out for me..
let me know.

tsupra98
08-19-2008, 10:14 PM
yea chek that out for me..
let me know.

well i talked to the guy and i guess he's not doing that type of stuff anymore.

SethPhillips
08-20-2008, 12:38 PM
aight. well i'm broke as **** anyways.

ThomasG
08-20-2008, 12:54 PM
aight. well i'm broke as **** anyways.

Well at least remote start season is starting....

SethPhillips
08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Well at least remote start season is starting....

it usually dosent start till the first snow. or cold day...

but yes it is around the corner..

ive got that bnib rk1 remotestart/keyless for sale thomas. i'll put that in ur car for 180.. they go for 199.00 brand new.....

ThomasG
08-20-2008, 01:00 PM
it usually dosent start till the first snow. or cold day...

but yes it is around the corner..

ive got that bnib rk1 remotestart/keyless for sale thomas. i'll put that in ur car for 180.. they go for 199.00 brand new.....

Cool, I should be down for that soon.

SethPhillips
08-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Cool, I should be down for that soon.

just let me know.

BoominAudio
08-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Are you guys down for some dB drags or IASCA competitions in Salt Lake?

SethPhillips
08-20-2008, 06:57 PM

if i have to yea.. so make it snappy. it's getting close to winter.

xseveredveganx
08-20-2008, 08:14 PM
if i have to yea.. so make it snappy. it's getting close to winter.

^^^x2. I'd like to meter my car just for sh*ts and giggles.

ThomasG
08-21-2008, 02:35 AM

Hell yes

tsupra98
08-21-2008, 02:42 AM

hell yea!! wouldn't mind getting at least one in this year now that i'm breaking the 140's again

mcbuggin
08-21-2008, 07:49 AM

deffinatly there's a shop in logan by the name of lynns audio and video they were trying to put something together for the end of next month but were haveing problems getting a mic or someone to run it don't know if they got it figured out but yes another show before the end of the year would be specf@#$ingtacular.

SethPhillips
08-21-2008, 11:41 AM
deffinatly there's a shop in logan by the name of lynns audio and video they were trying to put something together for the end of next month but were haveing problems getting a mic or someone to run it don't know if they got it figured out but yes another show before the end of the year would be specf@#$ingtacular.

haha. yea..

wish they where in ogden.. closer for me. :D

but SLC is kinda... kinda far drive, but if we have to.. then we have to..

i think if we do one in ogden i can get allot of people to show...

Orion Man
08-21-2008, 12:30 PM
I'll go if you could get one together in Ogden.

tsupra98
08-21-2008, 12:38 PM
yea i'm pretty sure if we had one in ogden quick a bit of people would show. i heard audio wizard was going to do a few this year but haven't they only done one?

SethPhillips
08-21-2008, 03:09 PM
yea i'm pretty sure if we had one in ogden quick a bit of people would show. i heard audio wizard was going to do a few this year but haven't they only done one?

the guy up at audio wizards that put's the show's together and what not quit.. so i doubt they will put any on..

wish my company would see what a mic is worth to them, but there is nooo way in hell r.c. willey would buy a term lab.. no way..

but we can get some meet's and show's together here. by word of mouth...

i say we just set up a free, car show/ audio contest.
based on style/ install style/ overall install/ performance/ and if we could get a mic.. spl...

even tho there would be no trophey's or what not. just be somthing to do for the love of the hobby.

tsupra98
08-21-2008, 03:24 PM
yea we could just spread the word to everyone we know and see who all would turn out. i'm sure we could get quite a few people to show. i bet charlie could get a bunch of his guys to come down for it.

ThomasG
08-21-2008, 03:39 PM
the guy up at audio wizards that put's the show's together and what not quit.. so i doubt they will put any on..

wish my company would see what a mic is worth to them, but there is nooo way in hell r.c. willey would buy a term lab.. no way..

but we can get some meet's and show's together here. by word of mouth...

i say we just set up a free, car show/ audio contest.
based on style/ install style/ overall install/ performance/ and if we could get a mic.. spl...

even tho there would be no trophey's or what not. just be somthing to do for the love of the hobby.

We could go olympics style and give out gold medals. Just tie those chocolate gold coins around a string and shizam. Competition on a budget!!!

But for real a lil comp would be cool.

tsupra98
08-21-2008, 03:51 PM
We could go olympics style and give out gold medals. Just tie those chocolate gold coins around a string and shizam. Competition on a budget!!!

haha well you better not put me in charge of handing those out then i'd end up eating them before they got handed out haha

SethPhillips
08-21-2008, 04:04 PM
yea we could just spread the word to everyone we know and see who all would turn out. i'm sure we could get quite a few people to show. i bet charlie could get a bunch of his guys to come down for it.
i know i could get at least 10 people to show, not includeing you, mel, and thomas...

fuckin ay!!! smart motherfucker! thas a good idea.. people would be like wtf?

haha well you better not put me in charge of handing those out then i'd end up eating them before they got handed out haha

:slap:

SethPhillips
08-21-2008, 04:07 PM
ohh.. and without consolting mel. it's OFFICAL!!

Team Poor Boy in tha mu****iiin hooUse!!

it's going in the sig..

what do you think?

1. Team Poor Boy's
2. Team Poor Boy'z
3. Team Broke Boy'z
3. Team Poor Boy'z Audio

i kinda like broke boy'z... just MO

mcbuggin
08-21-2008, 04:34 PM
always leaveing me out **** it wasn't this my idea any ways gosh marsha marsha marsha But really I say the second #3.
Tsupra you got mail

SethPhillips
08-21-2008, 04:36 PM
always leaveing me out **** it wasn't this my idea any ways gosh marsha marsha marsha But really I say the second #3.
Tsupra you got mail

haha the sec # 3.. haha didnt even notice i did two #3's. lol

thas why i said without consolting mell.. i took afermative, lone, alpha delta comando action...

the only problem i have with the second #3 is it sound's like it's a shop...

tsupra98
08-21-2008, 05:10 PM
haha the sec # 3.. haha didnt even notice i did two #3's. lol

thas why i said without consolting mell.. i took afermative, lone, alpha delta comando action...

the only problem i have with the second #3 is it sound's like it's a shop...

yea i kinda liked the first number 3 team Broke Boy'z better. i'm with seth on that one it does kinda sound like it would be a shop

SethPhillips
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
yea i kinda liked the first number 3 team Broke Boy'z better. i'm with seth on that one it does kinda sound like it would be a shop

ok... here's the deal bro, if you want to be part of Team Poor Boy'z, there's a $20 entry fee. cover's (2) 6''x 2'' deacal's, MUST be on car. any color you want. and basicly i will discont any part's, and audio equipment you need..

i plan on getting decal's made sometime soon.....

xseveredveganx
08-21-2008, 11:58 PM
I'm down for a meet. But Logan's kind of a far drive from SLC... I'd possibly mob up, but it's a long haul.

tsupra98
08-22-2008, 12:26 AM
ok... here's the deal bro, if you want to be part of Team Poor Boy'z, there's a $20 entry fee. cover's (2) 6''x 2'' deacal's, MUST be on car. any color you want. and basicly i will discont any part's, and audio equipment you need..

i plan on getting decal's made sometime soon.....

I wasn't even sure if i was invited i was just giving you my imput.

mcbuggin
08-22-2008, 07:48 AM
not a big fan of broke boys but poor boys most deff.

mcbuggin
08-22-2008, 07:50 AM
oh and give me a lil time I might be designing a logo with a b boy standing next to the poor boy's logo that i think will work just need to get off my butt and do it

SethPhillips
08-22-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm down for a meet. But Logan's kind of a far drive from SLC... I'd possibly mob up, but it's a long haul.
honestly i'll go anywhere in a 100 mile radius of where i live to go to a comp..
just too see who's out there in my class.. and murder them.. :D

I wasn't even sure if i was invited i was just giving you my imput.
anyone is welcome, it's up to you if you want to join, just you have to make it to every comp. every one....

not a big fan of broke boys but poor boys most deff.

oh and give me a lil time I might be designing a logo with a b boy standing next to the poor boy's logo that i think will work just need to get off my butt and do it

yea i like poor boy'z..

hurry tha **** up, so i can have decal's made before winter.. or at least next spring.. :veryhapp:

tsupra98
08-22-2008, 02:45 PM
well i'm down to join and everything i just don't know how well i'll be able to make it every comp and **** once i've started school. i'd try my best because i really do want to go to them it would just be hard...

SethPhillips
08-22-2008, 03:52 PM
well i'm down to join and everything i just don't know how well i'll be able to make it every comp and **** once i've started school. i'd try my best because i really do want to go to them it would just be hard...

ohh there usually on a saterday man.. belive me there not hard to miss..

tsupra98
08-22-2008, 04:10 PM
ohh there usually on a saterday man.. belive me there not hard to miss..

well last year there was one to two on a thursday if i remember right. but as long as i can get out of work i don't see a problem on me being able to make it

ThomasG
08-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Not the biggest fan of the name but if thats what you guys want lets get this rollin!!

SethPhillips
08-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Not the biggest fan of the name but if thats what you guys want lets get this rollin!!

whatever's clever man give us some input..

xseveredveganx
08-22-2008, 06:49 PM
honestly i'll go anywhere in a 100 mile radius of where i live to go to a comp..
just too see who's out there in my class.. and murder them.. :D

I'm pretty sure we'd be in the same class, well depends on what sanctioning body. But if I was putting money on the line, I'd bet against me. :lol:

SethPhillips
08-22-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure we'd be in the same class, well depends on what sanctioning body. But if I was putting money on the line, I'd bet against me. :lol:

im just looking for competetion, im not really out there to win, just have some fun..

Orion Man
08-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.............................................. ..............................................

SethPhillips
08-24-2008, 05:04 PM
gavin drinks his own pee :fyi:

ThomasG
08-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Theres a decal place here in tremonton that makes Decals for pretty cheap. They made the bass clef one for my car. And I bet for like 5$ someone on this site could design us some ****. Or I or one of us could whip something up.

SethPhillips
08-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Theres a decal place here in tremonton that makes Decals for pretty cheap. They made the bass clef one for my car. And I bet for like 5$ someone on this site could design us some ****. Or I or one of us could whip something up.

jason at hi fi can make me any size, any color decal for super cheep.

is there any more comps going on, or is it over for the summer?

xseveredveganx
08-25-2008, 07:15 PM

Gavin at AlterEgo? He had to fix a Denali I worked a little on... :(

ThomasG
08-25-2008, 07:16 PM
jason at hi fi can make me any size, any color decal for super cheep.

is there any more comps going on, or is it over for the summer?

Wonderin the same thing. The season might be over :crap:

mcbuggin
08-26-2008, 07:46 AM
there might be one at lynns up here but not sure yet

tsupra98
08-26-2008, 11:53 AM
**** thomas i just realized i saw you more then once last year at comps. i never did talk to you but last year at audio wizard and lynns car audio i saw you there. i had a blue 92 honda accord at the time. with the crossfire seth has now. i never put up any great numbers with it just aroud 143 or so. i hung with charlie and his team at that time

ThomasG
08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Cool!

Orion Man
08-26-2008, 08:05 PM

Ur a **** Seth. Thanks for makin' me out to be a nasty ****er.

tsupra98
08-26-2008, 10:26 PM

look we are already becoming friends

ThomasG
08-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey Seth, Mel. I'm going to make our team a myspace page, gotta have one of those! If you have any suggestions just get at me. And take pics of your trophys so I can put them on there.

mcbuggin
08-27-2008, 07:45 AM
alright thomas sounds good. also lynns hasn't decided on there show yet but should know in a week or so

SethPhillips
08-27-2008, 01:02 PM

Hey Seth, Mel. I'm going to make our team a myspace page, gotta have one of those! If you have any suggestions just get at me. And take pics of your trophys so I can put them on there.

fa sho.

and i threw away last year's tropheys.. :furious: shouldent have or id have more.. but i was moving and didnt think id need em..

tsupra98
08-27-2008, 03:50 PM
well if you guys are letting anyone into this club of yours then i sure would like to be part of it.

SethPhillips
08-27-2008, 03:53 PM
well if you guys are letting anyone into this club of yours then i sure would like to be part of it.

sure thing.. kinda joined a little late cause i dont think there is anymore comp's, this summer...

i think we should get as many people as we can down here by eord of mouth on a saterday (prefurably a sunday) and have a little show, and b.s.

tsupra98
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
sure thing.. kinda joined a little late cause i dont think there is anymore comp's, this summer...

i think we should get as many people as we can down here by eord of mouth on a saterday (prefurably a sunday) and have a little show, and b.s.

yea i know i did. but i just got my new amp that put me over the 140 mark less then a month or so ago. i'm hoping to get my new box all put together in the next few days and go to charlies to get it meter so i'll talk to him about getting some people to come down. i just need to know the date that everyone wants to do it so i can let him know. i'm sure he can get a few of his guys to come down at least.

ThomasG
08-27-2008, 08:51 PM
www.myspace.com/teampoorboyzaudio

Link me to pictures you want uploaded we need more. Theres already a team poorboyz crazy huh? But they're not audio so its not stealing :D

Orion Man
08-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Good hell. What sub is that you have that weighs 67lbs?

ThomasG
08-27-2008, 11:39 PM
That would be a Team Rockford fosgate sub. Don't have it anymore but while I had it hooked up to my Orion 2500D it banged!

Orion Man
08-28-2008, 12:01 PM
IC. That is 1 of those massive 12's. Nice. Aren't they pure SPL?

mcbuggin
08-28-2008, 02:39 PM
hey seth when we going fishing?

mcbuggin
08-28-2008, 02:40 PM
I think that for the club we ought to get about 2 dozen people and then put restrictions on who can join. What do you all think?

ThomasG
08-28-2008, 04:52 PM
I think that for the club we ought to get about 2 dozen people and then put restrictions on who can join. What do you all think?

Lol, I don't think we are going to have that problem.

ThomasG
08-28-2008, 04:54 PM

Sorry nope, no one else can join. Leave us alone.

Lol jk. If you have the right equipment and can make it to shows I see no reason why not.

xseveredveganx
08-28-2008, 06:02 PM
I'm down for hanging out and bs'ing.

This Sunday is fine for me.

SethPhillips
08-28-2008, 07:04 PM
hey seth when we going fishing?
umm when i got time. i know you called me last weekend but i was up in scare canyon getting DRUNK!
and rideing gas power'd atv's wrecklessly...

I'm down for hanging out and bs'ing.

This Sunday is fine for me.

i am allso down for this sunday.. i need to wash the car so i'll be down here at the shop any who...

tsupra98
08-29-2008, 12:33 AM
if it's later this sunday i can make it down. i work untill three but it's supposed to rain pretty bad sunday and if it does i most likely wont have to work. if you are still there past three though then i'll be there fore sure. i'll let charlie know as well i'm most likely going up there to meter with my new box tomorrow.

tsupra98
08-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Sorry nope, no one else can join. Leave us alone.

Lol jk. If you have the right equipment and can make it to shows I see no reason why not.

yea i don't see why not. i should know tomorrow what i'm hitting. i'm guess 142 or so. and i'd be in the lowest classes anyway if it's by amp so i think i'll do alright. at least i hope so

mcbuggin
08-29-2008, 07:55 AM
this sunday sounds great except I just hit the biggest dear or elk about 10 min. ago