PDA

View Full Version : Steveyhustle

Pages : [1] 2

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:12 PM
this thread is about a transaction that took place back in april with steveyhustle. I paid steve $540 for a set of diamond earrings and asked him to ship the next day. he said that he didnt have any money in his bank account to ship the earrings and asked that i wait until it cleared in his bank account before he shipped. I agreed and waited for him to ship the package. He said that he had some sort of emergency and did not get around to shipping hte package when he said, which i again said thats fine, i understand that things happen. He threw in another set of small earrings into the box for the time i had to wait. He then provided me with a tracking number when he shipped the box. The box showed up close to two weeks after i had paid him for a pair of 1 ct. earrings and he threw in a set of smaller studs. The box that showed up had no 1 ct. studs in it only the smaller earrings. the box had a hole in the side of it that looked like it was broken into. i contacted steve and told him what happened and he said that he would assist me in getting something from ups.
It is now June 4th, and neither of us have recieved anything from UPS. I sent Steve the money on april 29th and i have no seen anything since. He has my money, and will be recieving the insurance money from ups. I have asked him to refund my money and he says that "he doesnt have $540 to give me" i dont feel that that should be my problem. I have been more than patient with him and i have not been agressive until last night when i told him i wanted my refund. Paypal does not handle damage in shipping, so once again they are useless. I have a chargeback being issued from my credit card company, but they have requested that i attempt to resolve the issue before it goes through.
I sent Steve money and was patient when he did not ship, i've waited and waited for UPS to send the money to me or him, and I have seen nothing. I dont feel that him spending my $540 should have anything to do with him not refunding my money. I do not have anything and he has my money and will eventually be recieving a check from ups. I will gladly send him the smaller earrings back when he refunds my money. If i am out of line here for asking for my money back then that may be the case, but i have been extremely patient with him, and through discussion i learned that he at one time worked at UPS, and after reading that infamous thread on MBworld i am wary of a scam.
All i ask is that my money be refunded and I will delete this thread.

benchambers80
06-04-2008, 08:14 PM
do the charge back, it wasnt broken into, why would the leave the smaller earings if they were theives?

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 08:16 PM
uhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh! STEVE HOW DO U PLEADE?

tc3k101
06-04-2008, 08:16 PM
he seems like a cool cat to me, done several transactions with him this past few weeks.
but in ur case he shipped. so idk.
personally id just wait for the ups to refund the money but idk if ur hurting for money or not

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:17 PM
thats a vaild point, thank you for your response. I researched steve's feedback and he seemed to be a trustworthy guy. i am not trying to slander his name, i just want my money back

arsonbob
06-04-2008, 08:18 PM
FYI, I have seen steveyhustle repeatedly comment on how he is saving money for a new system for his car.

Matter of fact, he implied he HAD/HAS the money in a thread where I believe his friend ran into the side of his camry on a motorcycle. You should search for that thread, then hold him accountable. And, if he is to say he has to pay to fix his car, that's a lie, as he already stated it is a $500 deductable and that the person who hit him is covering it.

Good luck.

buddyleee5
he seems like a cool cat to me, done several transactions with him this past few weeks.
but in ur case he shipped. so idk.
personally id just wait for the ups to refund the money but idk if ur hurting for money or not

i'm not hurting for money, but i'm not interested in the check going back to him and him disappearing. i have waited long enough and we all have bills to pay, that money would be nice

kovemaster559
You should pm him

tc3k101
06-04-2008, 08:19 PM
i understand that, and i am niether defending him or siding with him. just stating my opinion.
even though u have waited over a month. any word on ups refunding the $ anytime soon

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:20 PM
You should pm him

we have been speaking over aim, i have the conversation saved. and i am hoping that his previous good record will come through and he will just refund the money

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:20 PM
FYI, I have seen steveyhustle repeatedly comment on how he is saving money for a new system for his car.

Matter of fact, he implied he HAD/HAS the money in a thread where I believe his friend ran into the side of his camry on a motorcycle. You should search for that thread, then hold him accountable. And, if he is to say he has to pay to fix his car, that's a lie, as he already stated it is a $500 deductable and that the person who hit him is covering it.

Good luck.

great information to have, thanks alot.

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:21 PM
i understand that, and i am niether defending him or siding with him. just stating my opinion.
even though u have waited over a month. any word on ups refunding the $ anytime soon

they have not set a date or anything for the refund check

Andrew12
Just give him time to get online and respond to this thread before you listen to people like benchambers comments. He seems like a legit guy from personal business transactions so idk.

kovemaster559
we have been speaking over aim, i have the conversation saved. and i am hoping that his previous good record will come through and he will just refund the money

yup hopefully he aint trying to scam seems like hes a trustworthy person

benchambers80
Wtf is wrong with my responce ****? Why should he have to wait? All it is gonna do is put steve in the hole in paypal. Then when he gets the refund from ups he give paypal their money(since stevy has the op's money in his pocket)

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Just give him time to get online and respond to this thread before you listen to people like benchambers comments. He seems like a legit guy from personal business transactions so idk.

listen to benchamber , he is always right.

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:23 PM
i'm not saying its a scam, he has alot of positive feedback, i'm not screaming scam i'm just looking for my $540 back and he will recieve his money from UPS.
i had a problem with damaged packaging and i refunded the buyers money as soon as requested. whether he has it or not is not my problem

Andrew12
06-04-2008, 08:23 PM

Ok. Will do.

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Ok. Will do.

ok :D

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 08:27 PM
i'm not saying its a scam, he has alot of positive feedback, i'm not screaming scam i'm just looking for my $540 back and he will recieve his money from UPS.
i had a problem with damaged packaging and i refunded the buyers money as soon as requested. whether he has it or not is not my problem

i say u go to LA, gack his rims and beat and put a UPS sticker that says damage product. if he dont refund,

jk.

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:28 PM
he also has a for sale thread for headrest monitors in which he says a set already sold for $260?! and he doesnt have any money... this is starting to get fishy

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Wtf is wrong with my responce ****? Why should he have to wait? All it is gonna do is put steve in the hole in paypal. Then when he gets the refund from ups he give paypal their money(since stevy has the op's money in his pocket)

told u hes always RIGHT

slam
06-04-2008, 08:33 PM
i say u go to LA, gack his rims and beat and put a UPS sticker that says damage product. if he dont refund,

jk.

hahaha that actually would be hilarious

benchambers80
06-04-2008, 08:33 PM
he has the money. he is a good guy I give him that. but this guy didn't get what he paid for, why should he wait?

tv559
06-04-2008, 08:38 PM
he also has a for sale thread for headrest monitors in which he says a set already sold for $260?! and he doesnt have any money... this is starting to get fishy

Actually I traded him for the Headrest monitors. So just give him a chance to respond:cool:.

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:40 PM
yes i am, i am just looking for my money back. He has not gone into hiding or anything, but the evidence seems that he is bullshitting when he says that he doesnt have the money.

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 08:40 PM
hahaha that actually would be hilarious

funny to us then my good side would come out and i would feel for the guy. but yea if he is scamming , hes a POS.

buddyleee5
06-04-2008, 08:44 PM
funny to us then my good side would come out and i would feel for the guy. but yea if he is scamming , hes a POS.

i dont think hes scamming, but i dont know what the problem is refunding my money? thats all i want to know

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 03:15 AM
lol wow this is a long thread but anyways. ya buddylee has posted everything correct and i told him i dont have any money which i dont cuz IM paying my deductable for my car UNTIL my friend pays me back. and u guys quick to jump on his side wen there was a hole on side of package how do u kno he dont have them and just wants his money back? ive done over 30+ transactions i dont plan to rip anyone off over some fuxin earrings lets get real. so like i told buddylee i aint tryna get a negative in my paypal cuz of ups and if ups for some reason dont pay me back im ****d? and out of earrings? i told buddylee i would pay him as soon as ups paid me i even told me if there was anyone to send the check str8 to him i would do it id give ups all my info. but lastnight he start DEMANDING his money wit threats so i said basically SUK DIK and do wtf u want so he tried to file a claim but backfired since wasnt thru ebay and stil i tell him wait til ups refunds me and the money wil be his. even tho he tried to get all demadin i aint got time for that shiz. he has 307 posts i got almost 2k. theres always 2 ways of scamming dont forget that NOT that im callin him a scammer im just saying. i could easily make a 2nd name get 100posts than buy somthin expensive than claim i never got it. but like i told him and im tellin u guys once ups refunds me the money IT WILL go to him period. if he wan do a chargeback than be my guest man do as u please

mazzasec
06-05-2008, 03:27 AM
diamondzzzzzz studzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btdickey99
06-05-2008, 03:32 AM

lol you speak nothing but the truth:rolleyes:

PsychoTheRapist
06-05-2008, 03:41 AM
Double

spaced

paragraphs

for

the

win!

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 03:52 AM
lol wow this is a long thread but anyways. ya buddylee has posted everything correct and i told him i dont have any money which i dont cuz IM paying my deductable for my car UNTIL my friend pays me back. and u guys quick to jump on his side wen there was a hole on side of package how do u kno he dont have them and just wants his money back? ive done over 30+ transactions i dont plan to rip anyone off over some fuxin earrings lets get real. so like i told buddylee i aint tryna get a negative in my paypal cuz of ups and if ups for some reason dont pay me back im ****d? and out of earrings? i told buddylee i would pay him as soon as ups paid me i even told me if there was anyone to send the check str8 to him i would do it id give ups all my info. but lastnight he start DEMANDING his money wit threats so i said basically SUK DIK and do wtf u want so he tried to file a claim but backfired since wasnt thru ebay and stil i tell him wait til ups refunds me and the money wil be his. even tho he tried to get all demadin i aint got time for that shiz. he has 307 posts i got almost 2k. theres always 2 ways of scamming dont forget that NOT that im callin him a scammer im just saying. i could easily make a 2nd name get 100posts than buy somthin expensive than claim i never got it. but like i told him and im tellin u guys once ups refunds me the money IT WILL go to him period. if he wan do a chargeback than be my guest man do as u please

i wouldn't deal with him for the simple fact he types/speaks like a moron

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 03:53 AM
lol good thing u dont got anything i want :P

brtnboarder3241
06-05-2008, 03:53 AM
i wouldn't deal with him for the simple fact he types/speaks like a moron

touche

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 03:54 AM
btw, he just made a new FS thread

make sure that money goes to you or at least to hooked on phonics lessons

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 03:55 AM
im glad ur takin a interests in my life. :) dont worry bout my grammar dont read it or look at my threads period thanks

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 04:01 AM
im glad ur takin a interests in my life. :) dont worry bout my grammar dont read it or look at my threads period thanks

maybe we should worry about you having an unresolved transaction and then breaking the rules and trying to continue to sell here?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:02 AM
like i said dont worry bout it u said u aint gon buy from me so u have no worrys now gtfo thx. and it is resolved wen i get my refund he gets his money period RESOLVED THX now gtfo

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 04:03 AM
i win:)

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:04 AM
looks like i win. have a good day

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 04:05 AM
ok you win, good luck selling anything until you pay him back

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:06 AM
mostly everythings sold lol. doesnt it **** to be you.. :)

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 04:07 AM
not at all, at least i am honest

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:08 AM
i am to. wow ur tryna say im not honest cuz of 1 transaction wit a guy wit 300 posts? LOL wen ive done over 30+transactions wit not 1 complaint wow u make me laugh..

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:08 AM
but please keep bumpin all my threads i appreciate it

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 04:10 AM
doesnt matter this is on your record until it is resolved, good luck

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 04:12 AM
but please keep bumpin all my threads i appreciate it

patronizing me will get you nowhere and it is making you look childish

man up and pay the man back

***** you have so little money that you cant scrounge up enough for a $500 insurance deductable and the money he paid you already

maybe someday things will turn around for you

i am done posting in the OPs thread now

snb778
06-05-2008, 04:16 AM
that is a tough one...cause if they did fall out, or get stolen...then both of you are getting screwed,...IN SAYING THAT... I kinda think it should be the shippers responsibility (since he's providing the service) to refund the money, and when the UPS check arrives, he keeps it

And you said some diamond earings are not a big deal, but if you don't even have enough money to refund 200 some odd dollars, then i guess it is a big deal to you, but since you shipped the product, you are the only one that can call UPS and take care of it, or figure out what is going on

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:18 AM
pay the man back? so be out earrings and 500bux ha ya good one. ya i dont even kno why ur in my thread ur never going to buy from me so get on. thanks

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 04:21 AM
that is a tough one...cause if they did fall out, or get stolen...then both of you are getting screwed,...IN SAYING THAT... I kinda think it should be the shippers responsibility (since he's providing the service) to refund the money, and when the UPS check arrives, he keeps it

And you said some diamond earings are not a big deal, but if you don't even have enough money to refund 200 some odd dollars, then i guess it is a big deal to you, but since you shipped the product, you are the only one that can call UPS and take care of it, or figure out what is going on

i am calling ups and dealing with it i been doin that. but like i said HOW DO I KNO he dont have the earrings? i mean why would i just out of no where want to scam someone ive been here for a nice time now and done plenty transactions i aint going to jack anyone HIM on other hand is new dont even think hes done 1 transaction and yet claiming he didnt recieve somthin and wants his money back and far as i know he has them and jus tryna get his money back to. but like i said before if he wants to do a chargeback go ahead if not he can wait til ups refunds money and it will go straight to him. i dont work i dont got a steady income so i aint gon lose out on 500bux wether it was ups fault or him just tryna scam me. he can wait for the check or chargeback do as he wants

snb778
06-05-2008, 04:31 AM
aight kew... I thought this was a public forum where you post opinions and suggestions... must be in the wrong spot

OoMesKoO
06-05-2008, 07:19 AM
I might as well add my 2 cents as well.

I've done business with buddylee in person. Good man, stand up guy for sure. Cannot say much for the other member. Sounds to me like this is the shippers problem, without a doubt. Give the man his cash back, take the smaller ones back, and wait for UPS to pay YOU back. Just man up and accept the loss. **** *****. I know with these circumstances its DEFINITLEY going to hurt whatever so called reputation you have around here. I hope the mods will come in here and ban your selling priveledges. You are not an honest seller in my book.

tapout
06-05-2008, 08:09 AM
To the OP, do a chargeback.

By reading his posts, it appears that will be the only way you get your money. Sounds as though hes trying a 2k vs 200 post scam. "I gotz moar pizzosts so I must b legitz."

For the record, SH probably did ship them and perhaps they were stolen. Doesnt matter. Man up and handle your business. Hes been patient long enough. Whether you recieve a check from UPS or not, the buyer should be refunded.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 11:10 AM
I might as well add my 2 cents as well.

I've done business with buddylee in person. Good man, stand up guy for sure. Cannot say much for the other member. Sounds to me like this is the shippers problem, without a doubt. Give the man his cash back, take the smaller ones back, and wait for UPS to pay YOU back. Just man up and accept the loss. **** *****. I know with these circumstances its DEFINITLEY going to hurt whatever so called reputation you have around here. I hope the mods will come in here and ban your selling priveledges. You are not an honest seller in my book.

i've been a member since december 24th of 2006 and the reason i only have 307 posts is because i dont just sit on ca.com all day and post on every thread i can find. Do you really thing that i waited a year and a half to try and scam someone? No the thing is i have a job and i dont sit on the computer all day. I have done transactions on here, maybe not 30, becasue CA.com is not my major source of income, but it looks like it wont be yours after this transaction with the way the posts have been going. Like i said all i need is my money back and its all over.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 11:15 AM
pay the man back? so be out earrings and 500bux ha ya good one. ya i dont even kno why ur in my thread ur never going to buy from me so get on. thanks

and like its been said before, right now i am out $540 and no earrings and the check from ups isnt coming to me. The earrings never showed up and you think i really believe that you are going to send me the check when it comes in?

not to mention ive gotten messages and things from people that have either bought something from you or you have tried to buy something from them within the last week or two, showing that you do acutally have some money. All you gotta do is hit refund and then its negative in paypal. once you get your check from ups it will go right back to being even

scarolinablazin
06-05-2008, 11:43 AM
i agree, do the chargeback. this guys basically an 08er so his 2000 almost post don`t show anyting other than he has no life.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 12:40 PM
oh and about the "threats" I opened a claim on paypal. to which he sent me the auto response from paypal and goes. that ***** HAHAHA. I dont know how old this guy is but he acts like he is about 12.
I have the whole conversation on my laptop at home. I will post it tonight when i get there

scarolinablazin
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
call your CC company and tell them he refuses to refund your money. it`s his problem for doing the crappy packaging. ups may not even pay the claim.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 01:29 PM
lol.. u guys amuse me "looks like this is ur last transaction after this" haha amusing. but anyways well whoever ur talkin to sayin i got money must not kno me cuz if u noticed im sellin alot of my stuff. but anyways read my previous posts and u will find out how this situation is gone end. and LOL@ buddylee "haha *****" ya i did say that cuz u tried gettin all crazy and backfired but after i stil said just wait for ups to refund the money than u tried saying "KEEP TALKIN ILL TAKE U TO COURT" which made me laugh knowing u think free messenger software logs will hold up in court. prettyamusing. like i said i dont work. and i aint going to share how i make my money but trust me i know the law.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 01:38 PM
yes i did say that, becasue harassment will actually hold up in court. And if you think that acting this way is going to help you sell alot of your stuff then i think you are sadly mistaken becasue online transactions are about customer service, something it seems like you know nothing about.

everyone that has posted here is siding against you have you realized that yet? refund the money in paypal and then refil the account with the ups check. simple as that

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 01:42 PM
ask anyone on my references how my customer service is. ANYONE i bet 100% all will say perfect and fast shipping. your the 1 that only had a problem and if i cant do online transactions than so be it ill sell locally only dont really matter to me either way. and everyone voicing there opinion on me HAS NOT done business with me so i can give a *** what they say. ask the people who HAVE done business and gurantee they will side with me. and like i said before u can wait for ups to refund the money or do a chargeback man whatever you want to do. this my first time in this situation and im watchin my own back cuz like i said before u might have the ear rings and just want ur money wether anyone wants to side with me or not i can careless cuz at the end of the day they dont pay for **** i own.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 01:44 PM
immaturity at its finest...

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
do the charge back, it wasnt broken into, why would the leave the smaller earings if they were theives?

^^^? even if he sent them its his fault for bad packaging.

bumpin buick
06-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Am i the only one that thinks its a little sketch that from a small hole in the package, only the larger diamonds fell out? The small ones stayed in there no problem? That part just does not make sense to me. I have done business with stevey before and we have talked a lot. He has helped me out and we have made a few transactions so I trust him. I think both you guys need to calm down a bit though to handle this situation

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 02:19 PM
it wasnt a hole, i have pictures of the box. There was a hole, that could fit a hand through it, then there was tape back over that, and the sticker that ups places on the packages at the warehouse was placed on top of that tape. The earrings didnt fall out, the box was broken into and the earrings were taken out somewhere between the ups store and the warehouse, or they were never there in the first place, which i do not beleive is the case.

I beleive that steve put the earrings into the box and i beleive that he sent them with all intentions of me recieving my product, but i sent him money on april 29th and i have been more than patient in waiting for something to come in return. What i dont understand is why he wont just end this and issue a refund in paypal?

bumpin buick
06-05-2008, 02:22 PM
it wasnt a hole, i have pictures of the box. There was a hole, that could fit a hand through it, then there was tape back over that, and the sticker that ups places on the packages at the warehouse was placed on top of that tape. The earrings didnt fall out, the box was broken into and the earrings were taken out somewhere between the ups store and the warehouse, or they were never there in the first place, which i do not beleive is the case.

I beleive that steve put the earrings into the box and i beleive that he sent them with all intentions of me recieving my product, but i sent him money on april 29th and i have been more than patient in waiting for something to come in return. What i dont understand is why he wont just end this and issue a refund in paypal?

Stevey has been short on cash as he hasnt had work in years and I do beleive him when he says he doesnt have money to pay you back at the moment. Whether you want to beleive him is up to you but I do. If your able to wait for the refund from UPS I would think that would work out the best. Many people have his address, talked with him, and met in person which is why I know he wont just screw you over. But if you really need the money asap I totally understand your side too

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 02:25 PM
regardless of if he has money or not, he is receiving a check from ups in the mail and all he is going to do is send me money in paypal. if he issues a refund in paypal, he will have a balance that needs to be paid, it will not withdraw from his bank. once the check comes he pays the balance. it doesnt take any money on his part to refund me my money.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 02:26 PM
and i paid him $540 and he is talking about refunding me $500, that makes no sense i'm not giving him $40 to deal with this hassle

Scoobydoo
06-05-2008, 02:28 PM
give him time to pull off his insurance fraud scam and you will get your money

arsonbob
06-05-2008, 02:31 PM
lol.. u guys amuse me "looks like this is ur last transaction after this" haha amusing. but anyways well whoever ur talkin to sayin i got money must not kno me cuz if u noticed im sellin alot of my stuff. but anyways read my previous posts and u will find out how this situation is gone end. and LOL@ buddylee "haha *****" ya i did say that cuz u tried gettin all crazy and backfired but after i stil said just wait for ups to refund the money than u tried saying "KEEP TALKIN ILL TAKE U TO COURT" which made me laugh knowing u think free messenger software logs will hold up in court. prettyamusing. like i said i dont work. and i aint going to share how i make my money but trust me i know the law.

Hmmm... That's odd... I vaguely remember you attempting to buy an amp off me little more than a week or so ago... hmmmm...

Shall I post the PM's and everything?

snb778
06-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Stevey has been short on cash as he hasnt had work in years and I do beleive him when he says he doesnt have money to pay you back at the moment. Whether you want to beleive him is up to you but I do. If your able to wait for the refund from UPS I would think that would work out the best. Many people have his address, talked with him, and met in person which is why I know he wont just screw you over. But if you really need the money asap I totally understand your side too

the way he is talking, DOES NOT sound like he's about to give up that check from UPS even if he does get it.. ESPECIALLY if he is broke...that's his next car payment right there

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 02:39 PM
the way he is talking, DOES NOT sound like he's about to give up that check from UPS even if he does get it.. ESPECIALLY if he is broke...that's his next car payment right there

thats what im starting to think more and more...

arsonbob
06-05-2008, 02:41 PM

Agreed. If he was going to handle this properly he'd have taken the time to post some grammatically correct and punctuated posts other than "you are ain't gettin shiz from me."

Why would anyone trust someone who can't give them the time of day to simply respond maturely?

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 02:43 PM
i am trying to be level headed, and i have waiting patiently for something from him or from ups and i havent recieved anything. if he is so obsessed about his positive feedback and how he has perfect transactions why doesnt he want to continute with that?

icpurplepplalot
06-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Well basically what I am reading is that he is waiting for ups to give him a check and then he will send you money, but he also says that if ups doesn't give him an insurance check, buddy gets nothing. I think that is pretty messed up.

In a legitimate insurance case, you will receive compensation for the damaged/lost/stolen item, so the seller, in my opinion, should refund the buyer first and then deal with the hassle of the insurance claim themself.

BASS_WARRIOR
06-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Well basically what I am reading is that he is waiting for ups to give him a check and then he will send you money, but he also says that if ups doesn't give him an insurance check, buddy gets nothing. I think that is pretty messed up.

In a legitimate insurance case, you will receive compensation for the damaged/lost/stolen item, so the seller, in my opinion, should refund the buyer first and then deal with the hassle of the insurance claim themself.

Thats how it SHOULD work...

icpurplepplalot
06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Thats how it SHOULD work...

exactly, should is the key phrase there

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
exactly, should is the key phrase there

should and how this seems like it is going to turn out seem to be two completely different things.

especially since its quite a coincidence that he is going to be getting a $500 check from UPS soon and he has a deductible of $500 with an accident. I have a feeeling that $500 check is going to come in quite handy.

Maybe i should employ the services of the MBworld detectives?

mil81
06-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I think it would be a good idea to show the pictures of the damaged box as well. It would give some extra credit to your case.

And I agree with most of the people on here. If he is trying to make some extra cash on here, that is part of doing business. Keeping customers happy.

Murray

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 03:25 PM
lol wow.. anyways it seems like IM NOT? gon give him the check? if u read everyone of my posts it says im going to give him the money. so dont kno how it seems like IM NOT? and as far as my car payment dont worry bout that. and ups has not sent me a check in the mail im stil dealing wit it and like i said for the 100th time once i get the check it wil be sent to you. and if i dont send u the check than u can start crying until than relax. or wat u wasting ur time for? do a chargeback. i think i needa make a fake name and buy somthin expensive and claim i never got it. since u all seem to side wit him should work out perfectly. :laugh:

and btw arsonbob that amp was for a friend. ask bumpinbuick he knows im doin a system for a friend so that wasnt my money.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 03:30 PM
i will blatantly ask you so you can respond steve.

Why, if it does not take any money out of your pocket, it only gives you a balance that needs to be paid in paypal, will you not refund me my money?

And i will post pictures of the box when i get home, steve may have them as i sent them to him the day i recieved the box...

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
why would i want to be left with a negative 500dollar balance? obviously u bought somthing so ur not in need for money so just wait till ups refunds me. i aint going to keep repeating myself its getting old

mil81
06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
What most people are saying is that since you are selling something you are responsible for that getting to the buyer safe. Since it didn't, it's not the buyer's responsibility to wait until a third party makes things right. You should make it right, and when UPS comes clean, then everything will be good.

That is the bad side of doing business. Sometimes you have to man up and take a hit. And essentially, that is what this is, a business.

And since it won't cost money out of your pocket right now, with the whole paypal thing, I think that is the right thing to do.

That said, I would want to see the pictures of the box for proof that it showed up damaged.

Murray

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 03:35 PM
why would i want to be left with a negative 500dollar balance? obviously u bought somthing so ur not in need for money so just wait till ups refunds me. i aint going to keep repeating myself its getting old

how do you know my financial situation? And this is also not a situation of who needs money more. I paid you for something that i never recieved. you are getting reimbursed through UPS. All you are doing right now is digging yourself a hole that will be tough to get out of if you wish to sell something again. Just take the balance and pay it off with the check your going to get from UPS. That's how it should work in this transaction.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 03:43 PM
im done repeating myself

BASS_WARRIOR
06-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Go sling a couple more rocks and give the guy his money back you feg

bumpin buick
06-05-2008, 03:56 PM
and btw arsonbob that amp was for a friend. ask bumpinbuick he knows im doin a system for a friend so that wasnt my money.

Yes stevey has told me about the build he has been doing for one of his buddies a few times so that money for that amp would not have been coming out of his pocket. I am not going to argue who is right and wrong, just hope you guys settle this

icpurplepplalot
06-05-2008, 03:57 PM
lol wow.. anyways it seems like IM NOT? gon give him the check? if u read everyone of my posts it says im going to give him the money. so dont kno how it seems like IM NOT? and as far as my car payment dont worry bout that. and ups has not sent me a check in the mail im stil dealing wit it and like i said for the 100th time once i get the check it wil be sent to you. and if i dont send u the check than u can start crying until than relax. or wat u wasting ur time for? do a chargeback. i think i needa make a fake name and buy somthin expensive and claim i never got it. since u all seem to side wit him should work out perfectly. :laugh:

One of your earlier posts in this thread said something to the affect, "Why should I refund his money, and be out of money myself if the ups claim does not go through. I'll be out the earrings and the money." So it sounds like the op will not get any money what so ever if the claim doesn't go through, and he will just be sol

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 03:58 PM
pics of the box.

bumpin buick
06-05-2008, 04:02 PM
One of your earlier posts in this thread said something to the affect, "Why should I refund his money, and be out of money myself if the ups claim does not go through. I'll be out the earrings and the money." So it sounds like the op will not get any money what so ever if the claim doesn't go through, and he will just be sol

He already has the money paid for the earings ($540) when he gets the check for that amount back from UPS he plans to just send the check to the OP not the original money sent to him so he would still have it look like a sale on his end because he has the money and the earings are gone. As far as the buyers end, he will have his money back

icpurplepplalot
06-05-2008, 04:04 PM
He already has the money paid for the earings ($540) when he gets the check for that amount back from UPS he plans to just send the check to the OP not the original money sent to him so he would still have it look like a sale on his end because he has the money and the earings are gone. As far as the buyers end, he will have his money back

I understand that, it was just they way he had it worded.

I am not taking either side though, as I have not personally dealt with either of you.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 05:00 PM
pics of the box and the conversation that i have had with steve will be posted around 530

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:12 PM
im so excited and i just cant hide itt :laugh:

tv559
06-05-2008, 05:31 PM
im so excited and i just cant hide itt :laugh:

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.. Sorry had to finish that :D lol.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:35 PM
lol

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:44 PM
buddylee said hes gettin the chargeback its going thru saturday so issue resolved hes gettin his money back saturday. thread closed and if u dont wan deal with me cuz of this fine with me.

mazzasec
06-05-2008, 05:45 PM
ya im never gonna ****ing deal with you you scamzor ****

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:47 PM
wow, wat i do to u ;\

bumpin buick
06-05-2008, 05:53 PM
wow, wat i do to u ;\

don't worry were still tight

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:55 PM
ha :) good

godhatescivics
06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me

scarolinablazin
06-05-2008, 05:58 PM
buddylee said hes gettin the chargeback its going thru saturday so issue resolved hes gettin his money back saturday. thread closed and if u dont wan deal with me cuz of this fine with me.

well there went that scam huh.have to rip some1 else off to get your insurance deductable paid now.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:58 PM
good thing we got ur input:)

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 05:59 PM
i dont rip anyone off.

dragnix
06-05-2008, 05:59 PM
******* scammed me out of **** pix of his gf, still pissed off here.

tv559
06-05-2008, 06:01 PM

That bastard..;)

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:01 PM
:laugh:

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 06:04 PM

does that mean you are closing your pp account?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:05 PM
why would i close it, i do alot of business thru it.

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 06:07 PM
free moniez?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:08 PM
i wish, or dont we all wish.

Nate_100
06-05-2008, 06:10 PM
good read....good to know its resolved!

tc3k101
06-05-2008, 06:13 PM

and u scammed me out of pics of ur bish *** car member that mofo

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:14 PM
lol tc3k u gon pickup that wire? :P

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:34 PM
ok contrary to steve. THIS IS NOT RESOLVED
the fact that he is useless to deal with and that he does not understand good business practices is still unresolved here comes some pics of the box and the conversations...

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:36 PM
how is it no resolved u said ur gettin ur chargeback saturday wat else u want?

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:37 PM
i would have liked you to refund the money like a gentleman would and carry on with ups like a shipper should do in this situation and save me the hassle of having to go through with that and have to wait.

tc3k101
06-05-2008, 06:37 PM
lol tc3k u gon pickup that wire? :P

yeah in a lil got stuck with baby sitting my uncles kids till he gets off work, great way to spend one of ur very rare days off huh

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:40 PM
ok buddylee well ur getting ur money back either way it would take 3days to get to ur account since it takes 3days for paypal to transfer so i think gettin ur chareback on saturday will be sooner so wat else now? WATS NOT RESOLVED? or do u just want to cry about it some more

btw tc3k ok just let me know

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:41 PM
this is the hole in the side of the box that was taped over. conversations to follow...

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:41 PM
ok buddylee well ur getting ur money back either way it would take 3days to get to ur account since it takes 3days for paypal to transfer so i think gettin ur chareback on saturday will be sooner so wat else now? WATS NOT RESOLVED? or do u just want to cry about it some more

btw tc3k ok just let me know

no the chargeback gives me a credit on my account with the credit card, not cash, if you refund paypal i get cash becuase i can withdraw

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:42 PM
and if you guys wanna talk about your wire you can take it somewhere else other then a thread about you being a terrible seller

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:43 PM
credit is same as cash nowadays but anyways ur gettin ur money back saturday wit ur chargeback

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:44 PM
no, cash is alot different then a credit on my credit card

bumpin buick
06-05-2008, 06:45 PM

Would you have better feelings towards him if you got some, cause Ill even give you some of her. :D

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:46 PM
heres the chat i had with steve earlier, please refer to him telling me its resloved and "stfu" lol mature huh?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:47 PM

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 06:47 PM
heres the chat i had with steve earlier, please refer to him telling me its resloved and "stfu" lol mature huh?

terrible. try posting something that has something with an enter in it.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:49 PM
buddyleee5 (9:27:34 PM): just ogt off the phone with ups
southeast LA (9:27:39 PM): ya?
Auto Response from buddyleee5 (9:27:39 PM): rest in peace
buddyleee5 (9:27:54 PM): they said that they arent going to contact me because i am the reciever
buddyleee5 (9:28:06 PM): they wont give me any money it goes to you
southeast LA (9:28:11 PM): wel they havnt contacted me
buddyleee5 (9:28:25 PM): so you just gotta refund the transaction in paypal
southeast LA (9:28:46 PM): wel i aint got 500bux my car just got smashd into
southeast LA (9:28:51 PM): id have to wait til ups refunds me
buddyleee5 (9:29:00 PM): bro ive waited 2 weeks
buddyleee5 (9:29:03 PM): i paid you
buddyleee5 (9:29:08 PM): and earrings never showed up
buddyleee5 (9:29:10 PM): you know what im sayin
buddyleee5 (9:29:17 PM): i gave you the money when you asked
buddyleee5 (9:29:24 PM): so what i would say is you need to call the ups store
southeast LA (9:29:31 PM): ya i mean wtf can i do. be out 500bux and my earrings? 2 sets. and sit here and wait for ups
southeast LA (9:29:34 PM): i aint got 500bux period
southeast LA (9:29:40 PM): like i said my car just got smashed into
southeast LA (9:29:48 PM): i got a 500$ deductable i cant even pay
buddyleee5 (9:29:48 PM): idk what to say man
buddyleee5 (9:29:57 PM): i got bills to pay too
buddyleee5 (9:30:00 PM): you arnet the only ne
southeast LA (9:30:27 PM): wel iuno il call ups tomorrow but i dont kno wat u expect i aint got 500bucks
buddyleee5 (9:30:44 PM): its only 630 over there
buddyleee5 (9:30:49 PM): they should still be open
buddyleee5 (9:34:08 PM): but you need to understand that im out 500 bucks and no earrings already
buddyleee5 (9:34:17 PM): and your gonna get 500 bucks or new earrings from ups
buddyleee5 (9:34:19 PM): you are
buddyleee5 (9:34:20 PM): not me
buddyleee5 (9:34:31 PM): so something needs to be done because ive waited long enough
southeast LA (9:34:50 PM): wel like i said ill give thempermission to pay u i aint tryna jack u but wen it comes down to it i aint got 500bux
buddyleee5 (9:34:59 PM): they wont do it
buddyleee5 (9:35:02 PM): theyre paying you
southeast LA (9:35:09 PM): wel than it wil get sent to u
buddyleee5 (9:35:23 PM): the check will be to you
buddyleee5 (9:35:25 PM): the shipper not me
buddyleee5 (9:35:29 PM): your getting money from them
buddyleee5 (9:35:30 PM): not me
southeast LA (9:38:32 PM): who do u call actual ups or a ups store
buddyleee5 (9:38:40 PM): i called actual ups
buddyleee5 (9:38:43 PM): but they said call the store
southeast LA (9:38:44 PM): or watr # do u call
southeast LA (9:38:46 PM): oh
buddyleee5 (9:38:47 PM): thats who will be handling
southeast LA (9:39:31 PM): he said hes gon call first thing tomorrow morning and than give me ac all
buddyleee5 (9:39:59 PM): thats what they said to me yesterday
buddyleee5 (9:40:01 PM): i never heard from em
buddyleee5 (9:40:04 PM): so i called em today
southeast LA (9:40:09 PM): wel he said he wil call me by 10
southeast LA (9:40:11 PM): if he dont ill call
buddyleee5 (9:40:15 PM): the actual ups is still open
buddyleee5 (9:40:20 PM): i dont see why he cant call tonight
southeast LA (9:40:33 PM): he said it closes at 5 the peple he would have to talk to to get it figured out i gues
buddyleee5 (9:43:39 PM): i sent you money on april 29th
buddyleee5 (9:43:48 PM): ive been with no earrings and no money for over a month
buddyleee5 (9:43:51 PM): and ive been patient
buddyleee5 (9:44:14 PM): but whether your car got broken into or what ever is not my problem, i have nothing and i have been more than patient
buddyleee5 (9:44:24 PM): i even waited for you to ship until the money cleared
southeast LA (9:44:25 PM): ya ok wel wat u want me to do?
buddyleee5 (9:44:30 PM): i want you to refund me the money
buddyleee5 (9:44:40 PM): and ill send you back these other earrings that came in the box
southeast LA (9:44:43 PM): lol i dont got 500$bux man did u not read that the first 4times i said it
buddyleee5 (9:44:52 PM): thats not my problem either
buddyleee5 (9:44:59 PM): im not payin your bills
southeast LA (9:45:02 PM): wel how do i send somthin i dont have?
buddyleee5 (9:45:10 PM): you hit refund in your paypal account
buddyleee5 (9:45:12 PM): and go from there
buddyleee5 (9:45:20 PM): once again not my problem
buddyleee5 (9:45:25 PM): i am not getting anything from ups
buddyleee5 (9:45:27 PM): you are
southeast LA (9:45:32 PM): wel once i get it u will get it
buddyleee5 (9:45:39 PM): so if you want your 500 bucks then you need to talk to them
buddyleee5 (9:45:43 PM): nah thats not how its gonna work
southeast LA (9:45:59 PM): lol
buddyleee5 (9:46:11 PM): you dont understand that theres plenty of other ways i can go about this
southeast LA (9:46:14 PM): thats how its gon work thats only way its gon work cuz i dont have 500bux
southeast LA (9:46:17 PM): well do wat the **** u want
southeast LA (9:46:24 PM): u wan b a **** i can giva ****
buddyleee5 (9:46:25 PM): all i have to do is call my credit card company and i can get my money right back
southeast LA (9:46:30 PM): do it than
buddyleee5 (9:46:33 PM): great
buddyleee5 (9:46:36 PM): thats all i need
southeast LA (9:47:21 PM): LATEZ
southeast LA (9:55:36 PM): opened a dispute lmao ...
southeast LA (9:58:47 PM): As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies only
to the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes or
quality of goods received through an eBay transaction. Therefore, we will
not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time.
southeast LA (9:58:50 PM): aww that *****
buddyleee5 (9:59:27 PM): you can keep talking and i can file a lawsuit for harrassment if you'd like
buddyleee5 (9:59:36 PM): if you wanna be out more money thats fine with me
southeast LA (9:59:49 PM): LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOL
southeast LA (10:00:22 PM): this is free chat software goodluck in court
southeast LA (10:02:59 PM): u wan act like a **** this is wat happans
southeast LA (10:05:23 PM): looks like u gotta wait for ups to refund the money

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:49 PM
thats another conversation we had that took place last night i beleive

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:50 PM
--- 6/5/2008 ---
southeast LA (3:17 PM):
just do ur chargeback no point in keep posting in forums wastin ur time.

buddyleee5 (3:17 PM):
Its not wasted
Its showing people its not worth dealing with you

southeast LA (3:17 PM):
lol ok.
lol. k

buddyleee5 (3:19 PM):
I've been more than patient. I don't see what your problem is with takin a balance that will be repaid from ups

southeast LA (3:19 PM):
u wil have ur money wen ups pays me
u just keep repeating urself stop wastin ur time

buddyleee5 (3:20 PM):
Nah I've waited long enought
And I want all 540 not 500

southeast LA (3:20 PM):
wel do ur chargeback

buddyleee5 (3:20 PM):
I'm not payin 40 to deal with your bullshit

southeast LA (3:20 PM):
go call ur credit card and do your chargeback
dont talk bout it be about it

southeast LA (3:21 PM):
cuz u aint gettin **** from me until ups pays me PERIOD

buddyleee5 (3:55 PM):
Ups is giving you 500. I paid 540 and I expect it all to come back

buddyleee5 (3:57 PM):
Whether I charge it back or you see that you are in the wrong and it is the shipper's responsibility to handle the situation and refund it. The easiedt way is to issue a eefund because it eliminates paypal fees.

buddyleee5 (3:59 PM):
You don't want to be out money and no earrings and neither do I. And right now I am and if need be I can become more aggressive. I have asked you to refund the money and you refused. If a charge back is issued it goes straight to the bank and you'll be charged over draft fees. With payapl all you need to do is wait till the check comes and repay the account there's no fees involved

southeast LA (4:11 PM):
like i said before do wat u want.

buddyleee5 (4:13 PM):
What do you gain by not issuing a refund? And making it more difficult on me? all that's happening is you are ruinging your reputation on ca.com which was good before this all started. If you just refund the money its all over and your reputation doesn't take the hit. Your gaining nothing and losing a lot over something stupid

southeast LA (4:14 PM):
lol i dont care bout my reputation on CA man seriously its just a website. i go on to learn stuff and sell stuff or buy stuff occasionally i dont care i can easily sell my stuff locally. i dont kno anyone on CA irl only a few and those who kno me trust me and wil vouch for me so i can careless if i "ruin" my reputation on a online website bro

buddyleee5 (4:16 PM):
Well since you "don't work" and seem to make money selling things online all over ca.com I don't understand your arguement
And you still haven't answered my question of what do you gain

southeast LA (4:18 PM):
sellin stuff on ca doesnt make my monthly income i sell stuff to buy other car audio related stuff this is just a hobby. and i wont bother to share my main source of income so like i said before i dont care if my "reputation" is ruined the few who kno and bought from me wil most likely buy again if not ohwell ill just buy stuff i want on there and sell stuff locally. and of course lookup wat i needa kno/information on stuff. and i aint gaining nothin i just aint gon put myself 500dollars in debt cuz u dont want to wait
how bout if i wan buy somthin else or gotta use paypal? i wont be able to cuz i will be 500dollars in debt

buddyleee5 (4:22 PM):
Well you "don't have any money" so how do you plan on buying something?

southeast LA (4:26 PM):
how bout if i sell somthing?
i got mad **** for sale

buddyleee5 (4:27 PM):
Then your balance gets paid and the ups check goes
To cash

southeast LA (4:28 PM):
but im sellin my **** for a reason i need the money for other ****
or else i wouldnt be sellin it obviously

buddyleee5 (4:28 PM):
I understand that

buddyleee5 (4:30 PM):
We had a death in the family that we are dealing with the cost. Its not your problem its mine but the fact that we have to pay for that and I have 540 tied up in something stupid is starting to aggrivate me. That money could be used rathwer than where it is now

buddyleee5 (4:31 PM):
You lose nothing by refunding the money ups will be issuing you a check and we're right back where we started and its all over
I have more important things to deal with than have to deal with you andf this ****

southeast LA (4:35 PM):
i lose alot refunding u cuz than i cant do **** wit paypal til i get the money paid back
and i do alot of transactions thru paypal so i cant

buddyleee5 (4:36 PM):
Ups is sending you the check. And if you do the transactions your gonna cler the balance quickly. You have 3 sets of headrests there's over 500 already

southeast LA (4:37 PM):
ya havnt sold any traded for 1.
and ups hasnt send me **** yet

buddyleee5 (4:38 PM):
I kno. But I can't do anything with ups. You need to start lighting a fire there because the reciever can't do ****

southeast LA (4:39 PM):
i been calling he said to call back tomorrow again they just barely expected the package like 4days ago

buddyleee5 (4:39 PM):
so that's your issue I'm just sitting here with no money I can't get anything from ups and I have no errings
And I have more important **** to do then deal with this

southeast LA (4:39 PM):
weere just going back and forth

buddyleee5 (4:40 PM):
Call corporate and don't take no for an answer

southeast LA (4:40 PM):
like i said before do what you gotta do. ima call back tomorrow and see update

Talk to someone that can actually do something not a rep

southeast LA (4:40 PM):
and wats corportaes number

1800pickups

buddyleee5 (4:41 PM):
The chargeback goes through on saturday but that just makes more issues

buddyleee5 (4:42 PM):
The simple fix is just issue the refund and its all over because right now I don't think anyone is gonna buy anything from you on ca and I believe its in the rules you can't sell anything I'd you have an open issue but I could be wrong

southeast LA (4:42 PM):
wel if its goin thru on saturday why u even stil bothering asking for a refund

buddyleee5 (4:42 PM):
Because I can cancel it

southeast LA (4:42 PM):
just let it go thru and there its done with

buddyleee5 (4:43 PM):
They give you a period to resolve the transaction and then it goes rthrough

southeast LA (4:43 PM):
wel its goin thru saturday so there ur getting ur money back
dont worry bout me. your getting ur money saturday so there

buddyleee5 (4:43 PM):
Yup I will but if you just issued it back today it would be a lot easier because I can withdraw and have it earlier
Trust me I don't give a **** about you

southeast LA (4:44 PM):
wel just wait til saturday

buddyleee5 (4:44 PM):
You've been nothing but useless

southeast LA (4:44 PM):
later
the issue is solved now stfu

buddyleee5 (4:44 PM):
Nah
Not resolved

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:50 PM
thats the txt file ^^

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:51 PM
and ben at this point you could add steve to the dont buy from list

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 06:55 PM

^^^^ His responce to everything.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:56 PM
cuz its amusing. i do so many transactions and 1 new cat comes in and claims he didnt get somthin and im a scammer pos. its pretty funny.

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 06:57 PM
You are just a ****** seller.

You are newer than he is.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 06:58 PM
1 new cat LOL i guess being on here longer than you have is a new cat. i just have a life and dont sit on ca.com all day and post

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 06:59 PM
lol ok let me refrase it. new cat to buying/selling. ive done 30+transactions ASK ANY OF MY BUYERS if they have had anyproblems. i can giva fuc wat any of u say that have NOT done business with me.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:00 PM
the hole in the box looks like someone punched through it to get to the earrings. and now that i think about it he was stalling in shipping, possibly waiting for his boy that he met when he worked at ups to be manning hte counter. then when he scanned it in to ship he works with his boy, scans it in then punches the hole in the box and takes the earrings out. he's still got the earrings and hes got the money now.
maybe thats how it really went down?

benchambers80
lol ok let me refrase it. new cat to buying/selling. ive done 30+transactions ASK ANY OF MY BUYERS if they have had anyproblems. i can giva fuc wat any of u say that have NOT done business with me.

You mean potential buyers. good to know.

buddyleee5
i'm not new to buying and selling, i've done about 10 transactions on here, maybe not 30, but ca.com is not my full time employer either

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:01 PM
the hole in the box looks like someone punched through it to get to the earrings. and now that i think about it he was stalling in shipping, possibly waiting for his boy that he met when he worked at ups to be manning hte counter. then when he scanned it in to ship he works with his boy, scans it in then punches the hole in the box and takes the earrings out. he's still got the earrings and hes got the money now.
maybe thats how it really went down?

Doesn't matter what happen. Its all speculation anyways.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:01 PM
LOL i worked at the actual UPS HUB not the store there seperately owned. i dont know anyone that works at UPS store. nice assumption MAYBE u have the ear rings and just want ur money back as well.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:02 PM
exactly i magically punched a hole in the box and taped it back up and then put the sticker that they put on at the hub on top of that layer of tape i just put on. great plan

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:03 PM
honestly why we still talking about this? ur gettin ur chargeback saturday, all the cats that never done business wit me dont have to. but i can gurantee ask anyone who HAS bought from me if they wil do business again with me and i gurantee they will say yes. of course except for buddylee but i gues ima only sell to people with more reputation on here. dont wan get jerked around again. but anyways this thread should be closed iuno wat were arguing about anymore. if u dont wan buy from me dont period.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:04 PM
exactly i magically punched a hole in the box and taped it back up and then put the sticker that they put on at the hub on top of that layer of tape i just put on. great plan

ya its not that hard just need a razor blade and tape.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:04 PM
well where ever the earrings are we all know that neither of us have them, and steve has my 540 and is also recieving the 500 from ups.

i would like my 540 back

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:05 PM
ya its not that hard just need a razor blade and tape.

lol its not hard, done it before? seems like you might have

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:05 PM
like I SAID 1000000 TIMES WEN I GET THE CHECK U WILL GET UR 540 JESUs man. but u alrdy said ur gettin ur chargeback saturday so ur set!

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:06 PM
i've waited long enough with nothing in my hands. i want my money by tonight. just hit the button in paypal and send me the refund

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:07 PM
lol ya good one demand the money. :laugh:

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:12 PM
its unfortunate that your major employer ca.com isnt gonna work for you after they read this thread and realize that you have no idea what customer service is

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Have you seen his girlfriend? He probably gave them to her.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:14 PM
lol.. my girl alrdy got diamonds, and ca is far from my employer haha like i said this is just a hobby. and yes im on alot but i do alot of business from my pad.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:15 PM
and for your reference i sold an xbox to aesoj, bought one from tEh koRnDog, OoMesKoO has already vouched for me, sold to bigbirney420, sold to speedyg76, and i also sold to trancer, in which the subs were DAMAGED IN SHIPPING and DOA, so i REFUNDED HIS MONEY and then i took up the claim with DHL i didnt tell him to wait until i got his money to give it to him

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:17 PM
and i have more that i have not listed, i guess thats not good enough i'm still a newb

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:19 PM
have u noticed this is going in circles or is it just me.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:21 PM
then end it, issue a refund and the thread will be gone.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:21 PM
omg.. ur gettin ur chargeback saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:22 PM
nah i want you to issue a refund that way i dont have to wait to charge enough stuff on my credit card, its not cash is a credit. i could use the cash

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:24 PM
and it goes through saturday, i dont know when ill actually get it

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
well i guess you will find out

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
pp=instant. steveyhustle=probably closed his account.

Randy Savage
06-05-2008, 07:26 PM

When are you going to realize this DOES NOT MEAN ****.

Seriously, who gives a **** how many people can vouch for you...you're being a ****** seller, and an *******.

Ask me about Shane Christiansen...I had GREAT transactions with him...does that mean **** to the dozens of people he ripped off? No, it doesn't. He had a MUCH better reputation on the forums then you do, and that ended up meaning **** to the people he scammed.

Bottom line is, you're being completely useless and arrogant, and whether you want to realize it or not, you're handling the situation horribly.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:29 PM
well i dont got 500bucks to refuund period. and i got other **** goin thru on paypal for other business which money i got to use for other stuff etc (dont wanna go into detail) so if i refund 500bux and be in debt 500 wil mess up everything. and ok my transactions mean **** ok thats cool. like i said before im dealin wit this best i can and if u dont wan do business wit me fine so be it.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:30 PM
so he does actually have money that he can pay me is what he's saying

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:31 PM
well i dont got 500bucks to refuund period. and i got other **** goin thru on paypal for other business which money i got to use for other stuff etc (dont wanna go into detail) so if i refund 500bux and be in debt 500 wil mess up everything. and ok my transactions mean **** ok thats cool. like i said before im dealin wit this best i can and if u dont wan do business wit me fine so be it.

:bsflag:

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:31 PM
and i also doubt anyone is going to buy anything from you after seeing how you dealt with this

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:32 PM
cool. ill just buy stuff than.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:32 PM
how will you buy anything if you dont have any money?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:34 PM
wen i do obviously.

Naledge503
06-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Question. If buddylee gets money from a chargeback, does stevey still get money from the ups insurance?

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:36 PM
you are just making this harder on yourself, you have multiple for sale threads on here right now that could make you much more than the 540 that you owe me, and you are choosing to slander your own name and lose that income, either way you are getting reimbursed from ups so refunding now or later or if i get my chargeback is all the same thing

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:37 PM
yes he does, because the way it should work is he gives me my money back then ups gives money to him for damaging his package

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:38 PM
ill sell them locally its all the same, ill put them on craigslist either way it wil get sold man CA is not only place to sell stuff

Naledge503
06-05-2008, 07:38 PM
now i know steveys"hustle"......

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:39 PM
find it amusin that randy savage says my refs and people who wil vouch for me MEAN **** but wen people buy somthin from sumone thats the first thing they ask for. but owell sall good. tc3k lives close by me if u wan buy somthin from me i wil have no problem havin him expect it/test it/ than ship it for me. which im sure he wil do since hes a good guy. but anyways this thread is a big circle

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:41 PM
well if he wants to deal with an ******* thats his perogative

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
:(

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
and it is a big circle, that all could have been avoided if you just hit refund on paypal... selling car audio on a specific car audio site is different then using craigslist, you have a specific audience that is interested in your product, kinda like drugs and fiends, im sure you understand that

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:45 PM
ok well ill have friends sell my stuff for me simple as that.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:45 PM
oh and goodnews guys, im fast approaching 2,000 posts so i can be respected!

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:46 PM
pics of the smashed car?? :laugh:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7417/0602081421il5.jpg

buddyleee5
well then i wish i dealt with your friends, i can only hope they arent as useless as you are, but the rejects tend to unite and attempt to work together

benchambers80
Question. If buddylee gets money from a chargeback, does stevey still get money from the ups insurance?

yes, they are unrelated

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:47 PM
insurance fraud

hm ok?

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:48 PM
i forgot that junior22 is also another reference i have dealt with him and knows that i am legit

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4716837&postcount=29

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:51 PM
nice!:)

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:51 PM
nice!:)

Very.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:52 PM
i wonder if the IRS knows about you doing all this buying and selling online? have you reported the income and paid sales tax? you seem to drive a pretty nice car and have some pretty nice stuff for not having a job

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:53 PM
lol.. dont try to scare me it doesnt work man like i said i know the law :) i pay taxes :) and relax its only a camry

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:54 PM
i hope you do...

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:54 PM
You'll be surprized what the irs will look into.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:55 PM
i do :D

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Just refund him already jackass.

buddyleee5
thats how they got capone, i bet he knew the law too

steveyhustle
this thread is crackin 24members 1 guest yeeeeeeeeee

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:57 PM
thats how they got capone, i bet he knew the law too

i aint no capone no where near 1

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 07:58 PM
i know that, capone actually knew proper english

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 07:59 PM
good one :laugh:

BushJ311
06-05-2008, 07:59 PM
not taking any sides or anything but i thought your friend who smashed the car with his bike was paying the 500$ deductible to get it fixed. don't see how your out there.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:00 PM
hes 17. he dont got 500bux hes gon pay me back over a couple of months

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 08:01 PM
hes not paying the deductible, hes just lying and they are starting to cross.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:02 PM
starting to cross? haha "i always tell the truth, even when i lie" isnt thtat scarface? =P

OoMesKoO
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Ban?

I think one is in order. Just another ripoff waiting to happen.

BushJ311
06-05-2008, 08:05 PM
alright then.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:05 PM
another? wow wheres the first? i aint rippin him off he wil get his money sooner or later once ups gets there **** together so wheres the ripoff at????

OoMesKoO
06-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Im not taking sides by any means. It just seems to me like there is a lack of morals in this deal. You as the seller must take responsibilites for such actions. Case in point, the check that will be funded back to you. Now, you were fully paid, and will be AGAIN when said money comes through UPS. Do you plan on giving the UPS claim check to him as well, for the bullshit he has gone through?

(Or when a chargeback is issued, that null and voids the UPS claim... im not sure.)

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Ban?

I think one is in order. Just another ripoff waiting to happen.

shhh, that comes after the op gets his money.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:12 PM
im lost in wat u just said, he wil get hismoney back wen i get the ups check period

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 08:15 PM
you don't have to say period, that little dot at the end of a sentence, you can just place that there and it is the same thing. They teach you that in english class.

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:15 PM
you don't have to say period, that little dot at the end of a sentence, you can just place that there and it is the same thing. They teach you that in english class.

he probably droped out to sell drugs to buy a camry with black rims and diamonds for his ho.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:16 PM

are you serious? thanks finally i cant just type a .

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:16 PM
he probably droped out to sell drugs to buy a camry with black rims and diamonds for his ho.

lol atleast i got a girl homie, and a fine one. thank you very much

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:19 PM
lol atleast i got a girl homie, and a fine one. thank you very much

u=ugly, she will find someting better.

dbman150
just refund him the money and then you deal with ups thats what i did last week

steveyhustle
:laugh: somthins keepin her around im doin somthin right aint i hahaa. somthin ur nerd *** will never know about

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:20 PM
:laugh: somthins keepin her around im doin somthin right aint i hahaa. somthin ur nerd *** will never know about

mil81
06-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Stevey, the fact remains that this is poor business. Whether you care or not. You say you can't do the pay pal refund because you have other transactions to make? Those should go on hold, and the man should get his money back. Any other transactions he wants to make has to go on hold because he's out $540.

That is your responsibility to make it right, then fight with UPS to get your **** together. Then you can continue your transactions.

Just another outsiders oppinion.
Murray

dbman150
06-05-2008, 08:24 PM
so what happens if ups says there not giving a refund then what

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:25 PM
no idea i go do more of these
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3539/l28e21e3e9b0a9fee62559dqz9.jpg

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:25 PM
no idea

that means, he has no idea what the op is gonna do without his cash.

mil81
06-05-2008, 08:27 PM
If UPS says they aren't giving the refund, again, that is the seller's responsibility. It's not the buyer's responsibility that it was packaged poorly, or the guy wrote diamond earings on the weybill (or whatever happenned).

The seller takes the hit. The same would happen if you bought from a respectable store and something happenned during shipping.

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:28 PM
If UPS says they aren't giving the refund, again, that is the seller's responsibility. It's not the buyer's responsibility that it was packaged poorly, or the guy wrote diamond earings on the weybill (or whatever happenned).

The seller takes the hit. The same would happen if you bought from a respectable store and something happenned during shipping.

key word, respectable, which stevey isn't.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:28 PM
who said the package was packaged poorly? ohhh ur just takin it upon urself to assume that. cuz of course no one has every packaged a package good and never got damaged huh? ooh i see :laugh:

dbman150
06-05-2008, 08:29 PM

dont fall you own a man some money

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:30 PM
haha

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:30 PM
who said the package was packaged poorly? ohhh ur just takin it upon urself to assume that. cuz of course no one has every packaged a package good and never got damaged huh? ooh i see :laugh:

actually well packaged items don't get damaged, duh.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:31 PM
actually well packaged items don't get damaged, duh.

ya good one, i worked at ups i know how things work u dont so thanks once again ur talkin bout somthin u dont know about and let me gues now people gon say "O SEE HE WORKED THERE HE KNOWS HOW IT WORKS OOO LA LA LA" haha fuxin nerds i kno u too well

mil81
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
I said "or whatever happenned". I don't know what happenned. I am assuming the "thief" had a reason to rip into that small, light package.

Whatever the case. Even if not. It's your responsibility to man up and take care of things.

Murray

W8 a minute
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
While I think Stevie's grammar ***** *** I also think he's right. That's what the insurance is for: So neither the buyer nor the seller gets screwed. That's why 90% of auctions on eBay (or any online transactions) clearly state that if YOU don't pay for insurance on YOUR purchase then YOU (the buyer) are clearly fuct if UPS loses your package. The seller is not responsible. What if Stevie sent him the money and then UPS denied the claim?

If I ran into your car at a red light and my insurance agreed to send you a check I would kick your *** if you called me daily wanting me to pay out of my pocket until the insurance check arrives. Whether I had the money or not. And if I didn't have the cash I certainly wouldn't make ANY account of mine negative in order to appease you when the insurance already agreed to pay. That's what the insurance is for: SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY OUT OF MY POCKET.

I agree, lock down his threads until it's resolved but in the meantime you had all better think twice about this happening to you. YOU send someone something and they claim the box is empty and want YOU to refund the money out of YOUR pocket for something YOU know you packed and shipped. WTF? Are they on crack? You wouldn't refund them ***** and you know it so stop whining.

I went through this already with eBay, UPS, and Paypal over some broken items...and they all said I had to wait for the UPS "investigation" and for UPS , not the seller, to issue a check. And it ***** because they issue the check to the seller, not the buyer.

And correct me if I'm wrong but if UPS pays Stevie and Stevie refunds the money...does Stevie also get compensated for the earrings he can no longer sell to someone else or is he just jacked out of a set of earrings?

Naledge503
06-05-2008, 08:34 PM

I think it is pretty plain to see that stevey doesnt give a ***** if the OP gets his money or not. He thinks this and all of us are a joke.

OP do a charge back and admin should IP ban this asshat

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:34 PM
While I think Stevie's grammar ***** *** I also think he's right. That's what the insurance is for: So neither the buyer nor the seller gets screwed. That's why 90% of auctions on eBay (or any online transactions) clearly state that if YOU don't pay for insurance on YOUR purchase then YOU (the buyer) are clearly fuct if UPS loses your package. The seller is not responsible. What if Stevie sent him the money and then UPS denied the claim?

If I ran into your car at a red light and my insurance agreed to send you a check I would kick your *** if you called me daily wanting me to pay out of my pocket until the insurance check arrives. Whether I had the money or not. And if I didn't have the cash I certainly wouldn't make ANY account of mine negative in order to appease you when the insurance already agreed to pay. That's what the insurance is for: SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY OUT OF MY POCKET.

I agree, lock down his threads until it's resolved but in the meantime you had all better think twice about this happening to you. YOU send someone something and they claim the box is empty and want YOU to refund the money out of YOUR pocket for something YOU know you packed and shipped. WTF? Are they on crack? You wouldn't refund them ***** and you know it so stop whining.

I went through this already with eBay, UPS, and Paypal over some broken items...and they all said I had to wait for the UPS "investigation" and for UPS , not the seller, to issue a check. And it ***** because they issue the check to the seller, not the buyer.

And correct me if I'm wrong but if UPS pays Stevie and Stevie refunds the money...does Stevie also get compensated for the earrings he can no longer sell to someone else or is he just jacked out of a set of earrings?

FINALLY somone understands the point of fuxin insurance jesus man. thanks thats wat i been tryna basically say, couldnt of said it better appreciate it

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:35 PM
. And it ***** because they issue the check to the seller, not the buyer.

He has the op's money retard. Thats all the compensation he needs.

Korn4Life
06-05-2008, 08:35 PM
If steve dosent have the money how can he pay him back? I dont get it, you guys keep saying for him to pay the OP the money... Its hard to come buy $540 these days. Maybe steve could send the OP partial on the refund until he can get or ups sends him the check.. Just my 2 cents

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:36 PM
He has the op's money retard. Thats all the compensation he needs.

ya and he will get his money wen insurance does his job

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:37 PM
If steve dosent have the money how can he pay him back? I dont get it, you guys keep saying for him to pay the OP the money... Its hard to come buy $540 these days. Maybe steve could send the OP partial on the refund until he can get or ups sends him the check.. Just my 2 cents

he is being a jerk off about it. basicly telling him to **** off.

benchambers80
ya and he will get his money wen insurance does his job

Its your responsibility as a seller jerkoff.

CJL

I agree..

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:38 PM
i aint tellin him to jerkoff can u read? i said he will get his money wen i get my insurance money FUX!

Korn4Life
06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
he is being a jerk off about it. basicly telling him to **** off.

Oh I see.. Sorry i didnt read the whole thread... Well then I think he is digging himself a hole that he may never get out of... Well atleast think about what I said... Send him something.. Hell send him $5 if thats all you have atleast it shows him and the rest of the forum you atleast trying to pay him...

mil81
06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
First of all, no Stevey doesn't get screwed out of the earings, since he gets the money he wanted for the earings. The buyer doesn't get screwed since he got his money back.

If you ran into my car, your insurenace company would be sending me a cheque. Not sending you a cheque and counting on you to do the right thing.

Totally different situations.

EBay puts up those warnings to avoid scamming. They have to cover their own asses so they don't get stuck in the middle of these stupid disputes.

I'm sorry but noone has a solid arguement for Stevey to not **** it up. It *****. I would hate to have to do it myself. I'd be pissed if my transactions had to get put on hold until this stuff got sorted out, but it's the right thing to do. It's part of doing business on here.

W8 a minute
06-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Its your responsibility as a seller jerkoff.

You fail at law....seriously. I doubt you would have refunded *****.
The item was lost, insurance is in play now...thats what it's for RETARD. Are you effin 12?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:43 PM
wel wen ur in this situation u can do as u please

W8 a minute
06-05-2008, 08:45 PM
First of all, no Stevey doesn't get screwed out of the earings, since he gets the money he wanted for the earings. The buyer doesn't get screwed since he got his money back.

If you ran into my car, your insurenace company would be sending me a cheque. Not sending you a cheque and counting on you to do the right thing.

Totally different situations.

EBay puts up those warnings to avoid scamming. They have to cover their own asses so they don't get stuck in the middle of these stupid disputes.

I'm sorry but noone has a solid arguement for Stevey to not **** it up. It *****. I would hate to have to do it myself. I'd be pissed if my transactions had to get put on hold until this stuff got sorted out, but it's the right thing to do. It's part of doing business on here.

Yes, you are correct....he has the original monies from payment. My bad.

What you fail to understand it UPS is the insurance company and THEY are sending the check...why is this so ****in hard to understand?

THE INSURANCE COMPANY MUST PAY THE CLAIM FIRST ON ORDER FOR ANYONE TO BE COMPENSATED - SIMPLE!

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:46 PM
You fail at law....seriously. I doubt you would have refunded *****.
The item was lost, insurance is in play now...thats what it's for RETARD. Are you effin 12?

maybe you doubt me because thats what you would do in that situation. mr. e-lawyer, and I am 14fukin idiot.

XaznKewLguyX
06-05-2008, 08:47 PM
what a big mess.. :(

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:48 PM

What you fail to understand it UPS is the insurance company and THEY are sending the check...why is this so ****in hard to understand?

THE INSURANCE COMPANY MUST PAY THE CLAIM FIRST ON ORDER FOR ANYONE TO BE COMPENSATED - SIMPLE!

Ohh, **** it go read the thread, donny.

Naledge503
06-05-2008, 08:48 PM

What happens if UPS decides that they arent going to issue a refund?

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
What happens if UPS decides that they arent going to issue a refund?

Been asked, stevey is gonna go for a ride on his bike.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Been asked, stevey is gonna go for a ride on his bike.

Naledge503
06-05-2008, 08:52 PM

I'm glad that you think playing with somebody else's money is funny. I have a feeling you would go all columbine if somebody was playing with your money like this. Hustla.....

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:53 PM
lol i aint white

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 08:54 PM
you aren't white LOL, your pictures of the earrings were in your own hands, which were white, i can post those too. either you are selling earrings you never had, or you are white, another lie

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:54 PM
lol i aint white

he is dirty brown :hide:

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:55 PM
look in my sale for my FI Q my hands look white to but i aint.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 08:56 PM
who took these pictures?

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:56 PM
who took these pictures?

Hands of a mexican, white palm brown skin.

benchambers80
06-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Wells I gots 2 go now, have fun ***** bag.

steveyhustle
thats my hand and this is me come visit sometime haha right side homie
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8514/lb7b69f0de10716a04f554dxl7.jpg

Naledge503
who took these pictures?

He used stolen pictures to make the sale. He was selling something that he was never in possession of?

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 08:59 PM
He used stolen pictures to make the sale. He was selling something that he was never in possession of?

u fuxin nerds jump to conclusions so quick like ur a ****in detective i took the pic *******

CrispedUp
06-05-2008, 09:00 PM
I love when people assume things, and they end up being wrong.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 09:01 PM
i didnt assume, i asked who took the pictures

CrispedUp
06-05-2008, 09:02 PM
i didnt assume, i asked who took the pictures

I wasnt talking about you.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 09:15 PM
well even after everything that has been said all that has been done is steve has shown himself to be a poor seller and has made people not want to deal with him in the future. noone wants to be the shipper or the seller in the situation we are in, but someone has to take the fall and i guess its gonna have to be me because steve isn't enough of a man to own up to his commitments. So i will take the fall and make sure that noone does business with him again

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 09:17 PM
cool

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 09:18 PM
when he is due a check from ups and refuses to refund money it just shows that he does not own up to commitments he has made as a seller to make sure that the buyer is happy. Thats what business is all about, making the buyer happy right? steve has repeatedly shown his inability to use proper english and has also shown his level or maturity, er immaturity in his responses and has clearly demonstrated why he does not have a job. So i will wait for my chargeback or my check from steve, which will probably also get "lost in the mail" and let everyone know what dealing with him is like

Randy Savage
06-05-2008, 09:19 PM
find it amusin that randy savage says my refs and people who wil vouch for me MEAN **** but wen people buy somthin from sumone thats the first thing they ask for. but owell sall good. tc3k lives close by me if u wan buy somthin from me i wil have no problem havin him expect it/test it/ than ship it for me. which im sure he wil do since hes a good guy. but anyways this thread is a big circle

Your references don't mean **** when you're having an issue with a transaction...no matter how many people come in and vouch for you, that doesn't get this guy his items/money back.

Apparently, that was too difficult of an idea to grasp.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 09:19 PM
cool like W8 a minute stated above thats what insurance is for thanks.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Your references don't mean **** when you're having an issue with a transaction...no matter how many people come in and vouch for you, that doesn't get this guy his items/money back.

Apparently, that was too difficult of an idea to grasp.

apparently

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 09:22 PM
exactly insurance is so that once you refund the buyer you are not sol, it is not there for you to lose your entire reputation over. Like i asked you before, what have you gained from this? Nothing. But you have also destroyed your 30+ positive transactions that would have brought you plenty of business in the future

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 09:22 PM
like ive stated before its just a website relax man O NO NOT MY CAR AUDIO REP!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol ill be laughin about this while i *** my girl tonight and i aint ruin nothin cuz u wil get ur money soon or later

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 09:26 PM
lol getting a girl is not a skill, getting a different girl everynight involves a skill. So while you bone your GF i hope you think of all the other "homies" from east LA that have run up in that, hope you get tested pal

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 09:27 PM
aint no fun if the homies cant have none

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 10:06 PM
what steve also could have done is refund $270 now and then the other $270 when he recieved the check, that way we are both out the same amount of money and neither of us have earrings, because right now he got the money and used it to pay his bills and thats what he frankly doesnt care because he has nothing out of his pocket. me on the other hand have no money and no earrings. Steve could careless if a check is issued or not, he alredy got his money and it is now irrelevant to him.

jeeper07
06-05-2008, 10:12 PM
am i the only person that dosent think steveyhustle did a terribly wrong thing? i understand buddylee you lost your earrings that you were suposed to have and that *****, but who has an extra 500+ sitting around if they are selling stuff cause they are short on money? i know i dont. and as unfortuante as it is he was waitin to give the money back and he said it was all gonna go to you. i see both sides but i dont think steveyhustle was terribly wrong....

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 10:14 PM
if it was taking money out of his bank account that he didnt have, i understand that, but when all he is doing is creating a balance that will be paid when he recieves the check from ups, thats what i have a problem with. it is not takin anything out of his pocket

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
if it was taking money out of his bank account that he didnt have, i understand that, but when all he is doing is creating a balance that will be paid when he recieves the check from ups, thats what i have a problem with. it is not takin anything out of his pocket

uh yes it is out of my pocket cuz i do alot of transactions thru paypal so that would put a big dent on money im recieving for stuff thats none of ur concern. and jsut cuz im recieving money doesnt mean its mine to spend. and puttin 500 debt in my paypal would put a stop on wat i do so its basically takin it from my bank its same thing to me i use paypal more than i use my bank

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 10:20 PM
well the fact is you already got your money and this means nothing to you. you got paid for your earrings so *** it you got nothing to do with it. thats what your sayin and i know it. if you were me you'd be doin the same ****.. look at it from both sides

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:21 PM
how am i saying *** it? I KEEP TELLING U YOULL GET UR MONEY WEN UPS REFUNDS THE CHECK jesus man this is the 10001th time i said this

icpurplepplalot
06-05-2008, 10:24 PM
am i the only person that dosent think steveyhustle did a terribly wrong thing? i understand buddylee you lost your earrings that you were suposed to have and that *****, but who has an extra 500+ sitting around if they are selling stuff cause they are short on money? i know i dont. and as unfortuante as it is he was waitin to give the money back and he said it was all gonna go to you. i see both sides but i dont think steveyhustle was terribly wrong....

What is wrong, is how he is treating the buyer. He is acting as if he doesn't give a **** what so ever.

It also seems that the buyer won't be getting a refund if for some reason the claim doesn't go through, because the seller does not want to refund. The seller just needs to make things right.

I agree that not everyone has $540 just lying around, but the buyer should still be compensated in some way, as he has been waiting since April iirc.

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 10:24 PM
yeah bro i already told you i could use the money now and you just keep sayin the same thing.if you cared youd just refund the money already or at least send me half now half later

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:26 PM
im actin like i dont care? i was being coo as **** until he started DEMANDIN and THREATNING so at that point i can be a **** to. nothings gon change so its pointles arguing about it. u guys aint gon change my mind becuase of the fact i dont have 500bucks so save ur text

jeeper07
What if UPS DOSENT refund him the money hes screwed his diamonds and his money..... he didnt do ne thing wrong if the box was ripped into?

buddyleee5
you've done nothing to quell the situation or do anything out of your way to make things right. i wouldnt be surprised if ups refunds the money and you disappear

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:27 PM
ya i dont see why i should take the fall just cuz im the shipper? i packaged it good i cant package it from preventing sum1 from rippin into it i doubt anyone can. thats why insurance comes into play if they dont do there job than wat can i do.

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:28 PM
you've done nothing to quell the situation or do anything out of your way to make things right. i wouldnt be surprised if ups refunds the money and you disappear

if i do that, THAN i wil be a scamming pos until than tho lets wait for the check

buddyleee5
What if UPS DOSENT refund him the money hes screwed his diamonds and his money..... he didnt do ne thing wrong if the box was ripped into?

what happens to me if they dont refund? I never even saw the diamonds how do i know they even exist

buddyleee5
its then not than

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:29 PM
cuz i took pics of them in my hand

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:29 PM
its then not than

lol..

buddyleee5
06-05-2008, 10:30 PM
**** dude you're just a POS you have no respect for other people. This forum works because of people being genuinely good people. you on the other hand dont give a **** about anything and are just saying **** off. great way to do business

quest51210
06-05-2008, 10:31 PM
i sell stuff for money all the time, it does not mean i dont have money in my account. steveyhustle likes acting like he is ballin with all that audio gear and 20's then he should have the bank to back it up. if not he needs to sell more **** to makes things right or trade of some audio for it.

What is wrong, is how he is treating the buyer. He is acting as if he doesn't give a **** what so ever.

It also seems that the buyer won't be getting a refund if for some reason the claim doesn't go through, because the seller does not want to refund. The seller just needs to make things right.

I agree that not everyone has $540 just lying around, but the buyer should still be compensated in some way, as he has been waiting since April iirc.

steveyhustle
where have i said **** off? isaid wait for ups to refund the money. but thanks for the compliments

buddyleee5
send half now half later if you really do wanna make this right. you got the paypal addy. That way neither of us have the earrings and you dont have all the money. we're both in the same situation and we can work together to settle it. right now your in possession of all the money and i have no product

steveyhustle
06-05-2008, 10:32 PM
i sell stuff for money all the time, it does not mean i dont have money in my account. steveyhustle likes acting like he is ballin with all that audio gear and 20's then he should have the bank to back it up. if not he needs to sell more **** to makes things right or trade of some audio for it.

who said im acting like im "balling" ? lol. cuz i have nice stuff? thats actin like im "ballin" Lol wow ur white im assuming.

quest51210
06-05-2008, 10:34 PM
i am a mexicano, live on my own, have a full time job, attend law school, and pay a mortgage

who said im acting like im "balling" ? lol. cuz i have nice stuff? thats actin like im "ballin" Lol wow ur white im assuming.