PDA

View Full Version : JLMaster.......so far not too good

mihklo
06-03-2008, 10:42 AM
well to make a long story short i bought a razr phone off of him on the 20th of may, and i still have yet to recieve it. i originally offered him 50 shipped for it, he did not have paypal at the time. he then lowered the price to 45 and got a paypal account. here is the original thread that i got it from

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313639&highlight=razr

and here are the corresponding PM's. he for some reason said that he was waiting for the money to clear his paypal account into his account before he shipped. at that was 9 days after i paid.(according to paypal it takes only 3-4 days). maybe he did ship it, but he hasnt been on since friday for me to know so. either way if he did it is still not good salesmanship to ship that late and for the reasons that were given. i have tried to keep this to pm's but him pm box is now full.

hey bro, i got paypal now, let me know if you're interested!
or you can send payment to [email protected]

i just sent you 45 bucks via paypal for it......that was your latest offer correct?

i believe we agreed on 55 shipped bro, and no thats not my latest offer

whats the deal with the phone? am i getting a refund or the phone?

the phone, i had transferred over to my bank account before i even thought about it. but its cool

and the last few

hopefully? so if it doesnt ship out today then it wont be to monday or tuesday? im not trying to be a **** but taking 10-14 days to ship out after payment was recieved?

i see you have been on a few times since i pm'ed you this morning. whats up with the phone? have you shipped it? when should i recieve it?

can you calm down please? Im still waiting for the money to go through to my bank from paypal.

My homepage is ca.com so when ever someone uses my internet, it comes here first, so im not avoiding you.

still waiting for it to go through? it was paid for on the 20th. its not like i can just pull the money back. so when is it going to ship out?

i will get it shipped out today hopefully

i know its not alot of money, but to me it is more so principle. i know if i for some reason cannot ship out right away i let the person know, even if it is a day later than i was supposed to. and i do understand that people have lives and things do come up. but there is way too much of this kind of stuff going on on this board. and i will file a dispute with paypal on friday if the phone or a pm shows up telling me whats going on.

mihklo
06-04-2008, 07:09 AM
yeah not calling him a scammer yet, just putting my experience out there with him. there are way too many of these kind of deals going on around here. people getting their money and then "something coming up". who knows with this guy, he hasnt been on. but i do know waiting almost 2 weeks to ship something definitely shows poor business.

mihklo
06-04-2008, 03:43 PM
thats the kind of stuff i am talking about. at least it is out in the open for those who are considering doing business with him in the future. and i will still file a paypal dispute friday if i either do not recieve the phone by then or a tracking number.

and like i said before i understand people do have lives, but over 2 weeks to ship is no excuse.

kovemaster559
06-04-2008, 03:48 PM
tru i think the lates i shipped was like 5 days after payment . You have to satisfy ur customers fast shipping and great deal is a good way

mihklo
06-06-2008, 06:32 PM
well still no word from this guy, paypal claim will be filed.

mihklo
06-08-2008, 06:20 PM
still nothing from this guy. i would def stay away from him. claim has been filed.

mihklo
06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
keepin this at the top. probably should be moved to negative feedback because at this point there has been zero communication and he hasnt been on here in over a week.

mihklo
06-10-2008, 01:51 PM
no nothing from paypal yet, i know it takes a few weeks or whatever to get some sort of response from them

mihklo
06-12-2008, 08:31 PM
bump to keep this on the first page

mihklo
06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
back to the front

revrider1
06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Takes 3 days max to transfer, working days....

2 weeks, id be furious by now...

2002XLT
06-15-2008, 12:38 AM
funny he hasnt been on since you made this thread.

Hintzyboy
06-15-2008, 12:44 AM
If you waited this long to file a claim, you're screwed. The money has already been removed from his account, so there will be nothing for Paypal to take back.

revrider1
06-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Yep

casper97ta
06-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Maybe i'm wrong but it wouldnt show he has been logged in just because someone goes to the CA.com homepage on his computer.

revrider1
06-15-2008, 12:47 AM
It dose have the "Last Login" on there user page

darkhunter139
06-15-2008, 12:48 AM
I was going to buy an amp from him. Glad I didnt

revrider1
06-15-2008, 12:49 AM
IIRC, I was going to work a deal with him as well. I dont recall 100% though

Hintzyboy
06-15-2008, 01:00 AM
Maybe i'm wrong but it wouldnt show he has been logged in just because someone goes to the CA.com homepage on his computer.

If he has the forum set as his homepage and he has the auto sign in, it would.

mihklo
06-15-2008, 11:26 AM
yeah i know i prob wont get anything from him, i filed the claim awhile ago. at least it wasnt that much money. it never ceases to amaze me how many scammers there are on here. this is the 3rd or 4th time it has happened to me. im going to contact my bank on monday and see if they cant do anything.

mihklo
06-15-2008, 11:32 AM
really though why would one scam someone for 45 bucks? all i know is if i was gonna screw someone over(not that i would) it would be for more than that if you know what im saying.

anyone have or can get any of his information? name is brian body [email protected]

how else can i get any information on him?

Hintzyboy
06-15-2008, 02:44 PM
You need to be more careful about who you deal with.