PDA

View Full Version : iridium mids, kick panels or deadening the car doors?

farshad
06-02-2008, 05:22 PM
hello guys,
my Iridium mids are in the doors but they lack midbass, which one is a better way to get the best sound out of them? don't the kick panels affect the vocals and some other sounds(make them sound too bassy)? will deadening doors be the better option?
thanks

Cravingbass123
06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
salam bacheh chetore agah!!??????????????????????

farshad
06-02-2008, 06:04 PM
salam bacheh chetore agah!!??????????????????????
u???!!

kovemaster559
06-02-2008, 06:06 PM
hello guys,
my Iridium mids are in the doors but they lack midbass, which one is a better way to get the best sound out of them? don't the kick panels affect the vocals and some other sounds(make them sound too bassy)? will deadening doors be the better option?
thanks

ARE U A TERRORIST ?????

?????

I DONT SUPPORT TERRORISM !!!!!!!!!

jk yes deadening will help also using other products like the tweeter pad will help

farshad
06-02-2008, 06:16 PM
ARE U A TERRORIST ?????

?????

I DONT SUPPORT TERRORISM !!!!!!!!!

jk yes deadening will help also using other products like the tweeter pad will help

thank for the reply ..
no, i hate terrorism.

anybodyelse?

farshad
06-03-2008, 02:10 AM
anybody else?

PsychoTheRapist
06-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Deaden the doors d00d, you will notice significant improvement.

kmanian
06-03-2008, 02:14 AM
they are pretty rough around here, but if you were on this side of the world I think you would have gotten a laugh from that.

Is your door panel stiff or is it possible it is flexing? which in turn will steal the energy the driver is trying to make into sound.

farshad
06-03-2008, 02:54 AM
they are pretty rough around here, but if you were on this side of the world I think you would have gotten a laugh from that.

Is your door panel stiff or is it possible it is flexing? which in turn will steal the energy the driver is trying to make into sound.
i think the door panels are pretty stiff but should check them again ..

Alpineforever
06-03-2008, 03:14 AM
What kind of car do u drive?
Chances are they are flexing a little bit and sound deadener will be a definite improvement to your mid bass, I've never done kick panels so it'd be a mistake ofr me to give u advice about them, but properly deadening and sealing your door panels will greatly improve your mid bass output and overall sound quality and is definitely something to think about.

farshad
06-03-2008, 03:29 AM
my car is peugeot 206 .. how much should i spend for deadening entire the car?

konechiwa
06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
my car is peugeot 206 .. how much should i spend for deadening entire the car?

how much do you want to spend? You could get the regular aluminum faced-butyl back sheets.

Or you could add a foam type sheet for more.

Or a puddy for a base coat.

Or eggshell foam.

For your whole car, do you want it to be deadened well, or just good enough to make a difference?

farshad
06-03-2008, 05:01 PM
how much do you want to spend? You could get the regular aluminum faced-butyl back sheets.

Or you could add a foam type sheet for more.

Or a puddy for a base coat.

Or eggshell foam.

For your whole car, do you want it to be deadened well, or just good enough to make a difference?
i can spend around 150$ and want it to be deadened well. if my budget doesn't allow so i'll deadened the doors first ...

ramos
06-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Deadening the doors will help, but sealing them will help more with bringing the midbass out :)