PDA

View Full Version : Scoobydoo Feedback.

95BlackGA
06-02-2008, 05:32 AM
The transaction between Scoobydoo and I, was not complete. It is my fault that it is not complete, but I still feel as if I should right some sort of feedback for him. We had an agreement that we were going to cross ship our items (He had a very nice video card that I needed, and I had a broke laptop that he wanted.) I didn't see that his card was worth as much as my broken laptop with the hard drive. For me to include the hard drive, we both came to the agreement that he would pay shipping both ways, shipping was going to be around $10 for me to ship to him, so he sent me what he had in his PayPal account, which was close to $15. I was waiting for the funds to transfer to my bank account, as I had very little cash to ship with. He understood. While waiting, he got a little busy, so we were putting it off for just a little longer. I had yet to pack the laptop. I was packing it tonight, and had my daughter sitting on my couch while I was putting the laptop into the shipping box. She fell off the couch (I know I should have been watching her, trust me, I feel horrible!), as soon as I heard her scream, I dropped everything and ran to her. I have concrete floors in my house, and while dropping the laptop onto the concrete floor, it broke the laptop to where it is unrepairable. As soon as my girlfriend got home so she could watch my daughter, I got onto my PayPal account, and issued a refund, I notified him afterwards, and I am now writing this. He has been a great person to deal with and I feel bad for having to refund his money, but I don't want to send him something that is unrepairable and screw him over. I hope he understands. He's a great person to deal with, and very trustworthy!

2002XLT
06-02-2008, 05:34 AM
definantly a good guy, ive done atleast 3 transactions i remember and he has always been an upstanding person that has fulfilled his promises. I would never hestitate to deal with him, and in fact look forward to more business.

hoxie08
06-02-2008, 05:34 AM
dont lie... hes a scammer!

just kidding. ***** that happened though man :crap:

Goindef154
06-02-2008, 05:36 AM
That's very respectable of you, hope your daughters alright and everything. :)

95BlackGA
06-02-2008, 05:45 AM
That's very respectable of you, hope your daughters alright and everything. :)

She is, luckily I was smart enough to put pillows below the couch, but she still managed to hit her head on the table. She's a tough baby, and it only took 3 cookies to get her to calm down. :p:

Scoobydoo
06-02-2008, 05:50 AM
its cool, we can go through with it anyway. i was gonna part it out and use the various parts in other things.

i need the hard drive and optical drive for a car pc i am building based on the new "atom" cpu from intel. im sure i can find a use for the other parts as well

glad your daughter is ok

Scoobydoo
06-02-2008, 06:18 AM
and btw, thanks for the positive comments. just noticed you said you refunded the money already, i will resend it tommorrow when i wake up to cover shipping, bed time now

i already have the case and mobo/cpu combo on the way and i need the slim drive and the 2.5" laptop drive to make it work so that is pretty much worth the value right there. i also have no use for an agp video card, my desktop only has pci-e and the new pc only has pci

this is the case i got, i am a sucker for small pcs:)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811165041

also ordered this mobo/cpu combo

http://www.mini-box.com/Intel-D945GCLF-Mini-ITX-Motherboard

Scoobydoo
06-02-2008, 04:05 PM
i shipped out the video card today along with a check for $15 for shipping instead of messing with paypal again. feel free to wait until it clears if you need to, it will take me a little while to finish getting all the other needed parts for the new pc anyway

also sent you a pm with the usps delivery conf number

kinda ***** i wont be able to try to fix it and probably screw it up even more, but the parts are just as useful to me as well:)

thanks

Scoobydoo
06-07-2008, 03:59 AM
still waiting for my laptop to be shipped or a tracking number

i sent a pm earlier with no response:(

95BlackGA
06-08-2008, 04:48 AM
still waiting for my laptop to be shipped or a tracking number

i sent a pm earlier with no response:(

So sorry, I PMed you back. I just got back home. I explained why I have not contacted you. I have not been able to ship the laptop yet. I'm not ripping you off.

95BlackGA
06-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Got it shipped off today, hopefully you're not too pissed at me. ;) I did find out I don't need the Video card now. I have an ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128Mb card with all the features I needed. I am still using the card though. I didn't trade for nothing...

Scoobydoo
06-10-2008, 04:56 PM
yep, shipping was a little slow, but things happen and you kept me informed so i appreciate that. i would definately deal with you again:)