PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote

hoxie08
05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Okay, well I have about 15 of these things. Buddy of my dads has a shipping company, for some reason the customer refused these and now they are just sitting in his warehouse. I am just gonna try to sell this one as a feeler. Otherwise they'll just go to egay. This unit is in perfect condition. Refurbished unit I believe... Or just open box return. (Has the screen cover that they come brand new with on it.) Either way, it is a working unit.

Specs: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/372&cl=us,en

Whats in the box -

Logitech 880 universal remote
Charging base
Power cable
CD-ROM
Rechargable Lithium Ion Battery (says 1 week battery life)
Manual

What you'll need to buy -

USB Mini B type cable. Need this to hook up to computer to sync and add devices and whatnot.

Other than that I think everything is there....

I see these things going for 150 plus used on ebay. Looking for 120 shipped pretty firm. Like I said, go for more on ebay so don't lowball. Just wanna avoid ebay fees and all their **** as much as possible.

Nate_100
05-30-2008, 11:05 PM
I may be interested.....

avs20
05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
awesome remote. I love my 890. bump!

hoxie08
05-30-2008, 11:10 PM
yeah. i'll probably have quite a few things in the days to come. this guy has crates and crates full of all sorts of electroncis. Even has a plasma sitting there that my dad is trying to buy off him lol. He was also telling me about some big *** under counter wine coolers that were rejected because they had dented corners.... crazy how these companies will just abandon stuff...

Megalomaniac
05-30-2008, 11:15 PM
ygpm!

hoxie08
05-31-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll get some more tested and ready to ship asap (should be tomorrow)