PDA

View Full Version : calling all box designers!!!

dumpin907
05-24-2008, 04:35 PM
im looking for the best designer on this forum to design me a new box for my APX15. if you feel you are the best then PM me.

PV Audio
05-24-2008, 05:05 PM
What does it involve? If it's simple, theres quite a few people that can do it. If it's very complex, I'll recommend IonSQL, JBLcamry, Mr. Cabinetry or THUMPPER if he designs his own enclosures.

BuckyBoy
05-24-2008, 05:16 PM
What does it involve? If it's simple, theres quite a few people that can do it. If it's very complex, I'll recommend IonSQL, JBLcamry, Mr. Cabinetry or THUMPPER if he designs his own enclosures.
I would add BrianChia to that list for complex designs.
I might be able to help you out depending on what you are looking for, but I don't consider myself the best by any means.

basshedz06
05-25-2008, 01:20 PM
hey guy it don't work like that u don't let them choose u, u choose them, pick one of the guys that someone has mention pm them and ask for them to do u a box, and then ur not even bring up the fact about money hell someof these guys dont even design for free.

Mr Cabinetry
05-25-2008, 01:50 PM
im looking for the best designer on this forum to design me a new box for my APX15. if you feel you are the best then PM me.

Tell ya what, take a look here:

www.woodlawncabinetry.com

and take a look here:

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/MrCabinetry/

I forgot one and this:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mrcabinetry

What ya see designed has also been built.

Then make up your mind who ya want to do business with.

Phil
Woodlawn Cabinetry

unrated
05-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I would add BrianChia to that list for complex designs.
I might be able to help you out depending on what you are looking for, but I don't consider myself the best by any means.

ill second BrianChia for a box designer, and a great guy to do business with

basshedz06
05-25-2008, 04:15 PM
i have seen some of brian's work and yes he is good, and also this mrcabintry guy isn't bad himself, real good with bracing and such inside the boxes, again i would ask one of these guys not them ask you.