PDA

View Full Version : how much is a linear X mic?



paikiah
05-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Are they even on sale to the public?

I have good reasons to ask this questions, and I would appreciate people who are members of MECA if they know any possible purchase of the equipment (brand new, second hand doesn't matter)

or others who have interest in MECA to tell me what they think of the comps.

Randy Savage
05-22-2003, 08:43 PM
Check out the termpro marketplace...there are always people selling mics and all the equipment needed for them...they are rather expensive, most are $700+...

paikiah
05-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by snova031
Check out the termpro marketplace...there are always people selling mics and all the equipment needed for them...they are rather expensive, most are $700+...

Thanks man...

700+ seems to fit the bill (business-wise)

Snova, do you have MSN messenger?

If you do, I'd appreciate it if you can answer some questions of mine...


[email protected]

Thanks~

Randy Savage
05-22-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by paikiah
Snova, do you have MSN messenger?

If you do, I'd appreciate it if you can answer some questions of mine...


[email protected]

Thanks~

Sorry, don't have it...all I have is AIM...my s/n is the same on that, if you have it...

mamey69
05-22-2003, 08:55 PM
sorry for the ignorance guys but what´s AIM? how you get that?

Randy Savage
05-22-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by mamey69
sorry for the ignorance guys but what´s AIM? how you get that?

AIM= AOL Instant Messnger, you can download it from www.aol.com

paikiah
05-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mamey69
sorry for the ignorance guys but what´s AIM? how you get that?

AOL instant messenger

www.aim.com

works pretty much like MSN messenger, except it's by AOL.

I can't run it in my office PC, so I'll have to go home and logon.

Lousy firewall...

EDIT: Man, you type fast.

mamey69
05-23-2003, 08:37 PM
ooo I see thanks guys..:)