PDA

View Full Version : only hear the tweet on passenger side

king ranch
05-20-2008, 11:12 PM
i installed my tweets right above the mids in my door panels i have polk momo 6.5 comp set running on 135rms per side

for some reason i hear the passanger tweet more than i do the driver side is that bc i am so close to the tweet or wat

is there any good spots in a f-150 to mount tweeters

SRim23
05-20-2008, 11:17 PM
i installed my tweets right above the mids in my door panels i have polk momo 6.5 comp set running on 135rms per side

for some reason i hear the passanger tweet more than i do the driver side is that bc i am so close to the tweet or wat

is there any good spots in a f-150 to mount tweeters

do you have the tweets angled at all? the only thing i can imagine is that the tweet from ds is aimed into your leg so the tweet from ps has a more clear path to your ear. i bet if you had a passenger youd probably think that one gets muffled too.

king ranch
05-20-2008, 11:20 PM
yea well the driver side is kinda blocked from my leg somewhat its about 3 iinches above my leg but right inline with the steering wheel and the passenger side is above the passengers leg so its inline with me better

i have them angled up and at me like crossing you know wat i mean

dr pointed at pass and pass pointed at dr but i can hear the passanger more than dr when i am in passneger side as well but i think its the steering wheel in the way

wheres a prime spot for these tweets in a full size truck so they sound fills the cab