PDA

View Full Version : infinity kappa perfect 6.1

titanle
05-16-2008, 03:37 PM
I got 2 sets of these in my nissan titan, powered by an alpine mrv-f545. Im in between amps at the moment so I have no bass. How can I adjust the settings so I get some more bass out of the speakers and a little less "tweet" out of the tweeters:D

I have the alpine cda-9835 HU that has the built in EQ adustment with slope, Hz settings, level settings and this db/octave thing. I just need to get a bit more bass

Doola36
05-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Check out Titantalk.com or clubtian.org and look for a member by the name of tech12volt. He is great and very knowlegable with the systems in a Titan.

Macklessdaddy
05-17-2008, 01:10 AM
Check out Titantalk.com or clubtian.org and look for a member by the name of tech12volt. He is great and very knowlegable with the systems in a Titan.

:wow::wow:

lil_italy773
05-17-2008, 01:17 AM
ummmm yeah....i have the same ones ok infinity is 0 midbass sorry u didnt know that im guessing. there stricktly vocals and highs very very crisp but ur not gonna **** for bass outta them.

get ya sum RF or kicker SS if ya want that mid

lil_italy773
05-17-2008, 01:18 AM

STFU

titanle
05-17-2008, 03:24 AM

im a member on both lol.....i figured this place would know more about aftermarket speakers

titanle
05-17-2008, 03:25 AM
ummmm yeah....i have the same ones ok infinity is 0 midbass sorry u didnt know that im guessing. there stricktly vocals and highs very very crisp but ur not gonna **** for bass outta them.

get ya sum RF or kicker SS if ya want that mid

i didnt really have midbass in mind wen i bought them.....i just wanted highs since my subs pounded....but i didnt realize that the midbass was zero

Doola36
05-18-2008, 09:38 AM
im a member on both lol.....i figured this place would know more about aftermarket speakers

Okay then. I didn't know. I was just trying to share my experience.

Doola36
05-18-2008, 09:39 AM
STFU

What does STFU mean?

Echo42987
05-18-2008, 07:36 PM
What does STFU mean?

Don't worry about it.

I use to have the 9835

When you go into your slope settings with all the lines just move it over to the lower frequencie extensions and move the slope up which will then allow lower frequencies to pass through to your midbass.

But like stated before, Infinity is a company known mainly for highs and no midbass.

I would maybe look into upgrading or returning those speakers if you could?

-Nick-