PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling out ls2poweredgoat for June 14 show in Lake Mary FL

DrewImpala
05-15-2008, 01:34 PM
This is my Offical call out for ls2poweredgoat for the IASCA/Db Drag event in Lake Mary Florida this upcoming June 14... He talks a lot, and I have tried to call him out before but he won't show... Lets see if a public call out will get him to show... All event info is on CentralFloridaSPL.com or IASCA.com or DbDrag.com
Lets see if he shows... :D

phantom240
05-15-2008, 01:36 PM
lol.

Trez0r
05-15-2008, 01:37 PM
oh

SeanDub
05-15-2008, 01:42 PM
feg

jco1385
05-15-2008, 01:42 PM
he's gonna beat you :fyi:

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 01:45 PM
LOL, you're a feg. When have you ever called me out before, with exception to the PM I got from you an hour ago?

Show everyone some pics of your install, where your Xovers are mounted (actually, not mounted), how your tweeters are mounted, and I'm still curious to see the "800 sq ft of sound deadener" you have in the car.

I never talked **** to you, in terms of my system being "louder". I know your **** gets louder, I'm not going for stupid bass. My car isn't set up to compete in SPL competitions.

Our similarities end at "car audio interest". That's it.

I've heard your "system", it sounds like ***. Does it get loud? Absolutely, it's hella loud. But like I told you in your PM, you have no midbass. You say you turn the bass down on the headunit when you let me listen to your ****, OK, but how will that directly affect your Xover settings for your midbass? Example, my headunit has a seperate tuning feature directly for the subwoofer volume, as most other high end headunits. Are you still running the stock headunit? That would explain. Derrrrr.

Seriously dude, get over it. Not once have I ever said *MY* **** gets louder than *YOURS*. And between school and work, I don't have time to drive an hour to call you a FEG in person.

I get out of school at 8:45 tonight, PM me and I'll let you come over and hear my ****, $100 says you will admit my comps sound better than yours.

Until then, you're a FEG.

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
By the way...

hehehehehehehh db Drive!

bad @SS chevy
05-15-2008, 01:47 PM
you just made yourself look dumb.

jco1385
05-15-2008, 01:49 PM
LOL, you're a feg. When have you ever called me out before, with exception to the PM I got from you an hour ago?

Show everyone some pics of your install, where your Xovers are mounted (actually, not mounted), how your tweeters are mounted, and I'm still curious to see the "800 sq ft of sound deadener" you have in the car.

I never talked **** to you, in terms of my system being "louder". I know your **** gets louder, I'm not going for stupid bass. My car isn't set up to compete in SPL competitions.

I've heard your "system", it sounds like ***. Does it get loud? Absolutely, it's hella loud. But like I told you in your PM, you have no midbass. You say you turn the bass down on the headunit when you let me listen to your ****, OK, but how will that directly affect your Xover settings for your midbass? Example, my headunit has a seperate tuning feature directly for the subwoofer volume, as most other high end headunits. Are you still running the stock headunit? That would explain. Derrrrr.

Seriously dude, get over it. Not once have I ever said your **** gets louder than mine. And between school and work, I don't have time to drive an hour to call you a FEG in person.

I get out of school at 8:45 tonight, PM me and I'll let you come over and hear my ****, $100 says you will admit my comps sound better than yours.

wat

DrewImpala
05-15-2008, 01:49 PM
what up with you and that eheheheheeheh db drive crap

DrewImpala
05-15-2008, 01:50 PM
why met me in some dumb parking lot... met me at the show... and bet me on the RTA

Fusion_FREAK
05-15-2008, 01:51 PM
LMFAO,

Your just mad that your girl friend looks like a fat slob that has down syndrome.

fwb_1234
wat

I think that the last one is a mistype.

ls2poweredgoat
wat

I edited.

DrewImpala
05-15-2008, 01:52 PM
"ls2poweredgoat - Are you still running the stock headunit? That would explain. Derrrrr."

did you not read my sig...

Captain_Ahab
Stop the sissy fighting.

DrewImpala
LMFAO,

Your just mad that your girl friend looks like a fat slob that has down syndrome.

that made sense

jco1385
05-15-2008, 01:53 PM
o
i
c

Fusion_FREAK
05-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Drew, last time you "demo'd" your ****, you had to rev the **** out of your car to charge the alternator, your Xovers are hanging our in your door panels, your tweeters are thrown around, and you still have a stock head unit.

Your **** is LOUD no doubt, but over all it sounds like ****.

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 01:54 PM
why met me in some dumb parking lot... met me at the show... and bet me on the RTA

I told you over PM, how my **** sounds more balanced, and better than yours in terms of overall SQ.

PM me and I'll give you my address, I'd be more than happy for you to come over and hear my "system".

I never said my **** I was LOUDER than yours, in terms of SPL. Never once has my goal in car audio been SPL. I enjoy having a nice, balanced system that has just the right amount of midbass, smooth highs, and a pronounced, balanced sub stage.

I know your **** gets louder, if I turned my HPF on my amp to 250 and put the treble on the HU to +6, yeah my **** would get super loud too, and sound like ****...does that sound familiar?

FEG.

twisztdauthorit
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
HAHA call out attempt failed

DrewImpala
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Drew, last time you "demo'd" your ****, you had to rev the **** out of your car to charge the alternator, your Xovers are hanging our in your door panels, your tweeters are thrown around, and you still have a stock head unit.

Your **** is LOUD no doubt, but over all it sounds like ****.

read the sig... no more stock head unit... yes i have to rev... my amp pulls over 250 amps of current... seconf crossovers and mounted in door panels as are teh tweeter... just cause the color of the speakers doesn't make the door panel doesn't mean nothing..

Fusion_FREAK
05-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Go Pork your fat girlfriend, and leave me alone. :fyi:

jco1385
05-15-2008, 01:57 PM
looks like a backfire

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Attention members, this guy claims he has over 800 sq ft of peel and seel in his car, but refuses to post any pictures. He claims to have over 100 sq ft on his trunk lid alone. I'll post a picture of one my my doors, before I sealed up the major holes, and did it the right way, using nothing but the BEST sound deadener - Damplifer Pro

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/ls2poweredgoat/DSCN2346.jpg

Congrats, you made yourself look even more like a FEG.

Lets see the pictures.

jco1385
05-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Attention members, this guy claims he has over 800 sq ft of peel and seel in his car, but refuses to post any pictures. He claims to have over 100 sq ft on his trunk lid alone. I'll post a picture of one my my doors, before I sealed up the major holes, and did it the right way, using nothing but the BEST sound deadener - Damplifer Pro

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/ls2poweredgoat/DSCN2346.jpg

Congrats, you made yourself look even more like a FEG.

Lets see the pictures.

i could give a fck :fyi:

btdickey99
05-15-2008, 02:01 PM
wow the OP of this thread fails....badly

feg

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Well fellas, I gotta run out and pick up my paycheck, shouldn't be gone longer than an hour. I'm sure by the time I get back this thread will be over 20 pages long. Should be an interesting read.

Let the flaming begin.

stuckinok
05-15-2008, 02:18 PM
fail

JLa Obsessed
05-15-2008, 02:24 PM

Seriously dude, get over it. Not once have I ever said *MY* **** gets louder than *YOURS*. And between school and work, I don't have time to drive an hour to call you a FEG in person.

please help keep Florida a "hella" free zone as I absolutely hate that word and is only a word feg Californians use kthx :D

other then that I give you props for being a fellow accord owner :veryhapp:

steveyhustle
05-15-2008, 02:25 PM
post pics of ur setup drewimpala

DB_DRAG_SPL
05-15-2008, 02:26 PM
post pics of ur setup drewimpala

I'll agree, you want to call someone out, let's see it.

boltpride
05-15-2008, 02:29 PM
i will agree times three

steveyhustle
05-15-2008, 02:31 PM
lets see if he sends some pics

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 02:34 PM
He will not post pictures of his "system", I gaurantee it.

I can vouch that he does have everything in his sig, but all of it is very poory installed, using a pre-fab ported box.

DrewImpala
05-15-2008, 02:36 PM
myspace.com/drewimpala

steveyhustle
05-15-2008, 02:36 PM
pre-feb :wallbash: id stil like to see it ;)

morgans432
05-15-2008, 02:37 PM
its private you idiot just post them here

ls2poweredgoat
05-15-2008, 02:37 PM
its private you idiot just post them here

:laugh:

steveyhustle
05-15-2008, 02:38 PM
:laugh: x2

JG903
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
3 cubes tuned to 47 hz? Isn't that tuning kinda high for daily driving?
Oh welll, time to get some popcorn for the flame fest.

Johnny Drama
05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Seriously...

Shut the **** up.