PDA

View Full Version : fs: home depot store credit card...

mrwigglezdj
05-07-2008, 09:10 PM
well yet again i have a card with store credit, there is 94 dollars and some change on the card will take $80.00 includeing paypal and delivery for it

garrettpf
05-08-2008, 09:08 AM
80 for 94? thats not much of a deal. 75 would be, 50 would be even better. I realise this is money that you probably spent initially but why not just keep it yourself then?

I have to put a new roof on my house, remodel the entire house inside and build a garage. So can't say the interest isn't there in a deal but not 80+pp+ship.

here's a pic. I have to lower the ceiling and the floor to match the old section of the house which means that beam has to come out and a new one in it's place higher up so it is not seen. (just took this while sitting on puter)

http://manfunk.com/pics/house.jpg

Basic1906
05-08-2008, 09:27 AM
80 for 94? thats not much of a deal. 75 would be, 50 would be even better. I realise this is money that you probably spent initially but why not just keep it yourself then?

I have to put a new roof on my house, remodel the entire house inside and build a garage. So can't say the interest isn't there in a deal but not 80+pp+ship.

here's a pic. I have to lower the ceiling and the floor to match the old section of the house which means that beam has to come out and a new one in it's place higher up so it is not seen. (just took this while sitting on puter)

http://manfunk.com/pics/house.jpg

His $80 is including all fee's

2002XLT
05-08-2008, 02:09 PM
i would do 65 right now if willing..

if not..free bump

darkhunter139
05-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Any trades? Lol I want to buy a new router for my new box build.

mrwigglezdj
05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
im sorry im not real interrested in trades rite now,
the reason i dont keep the cards is because i get them all the time, have any tool that i need for work and when i walk around there i am lost since i have anytool i need

but would take $72 (2 to cover paypal) for the card