PDA

View Full Version : June 8 Meca 2x event Evansville Indiana

Innovative:Cory
05-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone I just wanted to put a post on here letting everyone know about our show we are sponsoring on June 8th at the 4-H center in Evansville Indiana. This is a MECA 2x event and a car show. There will be trophies 1-3 in all classes. This is a great place for a show and will be a fun time... so come and see us...

here is a link to the flyer for the show...

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/6-08-08IN.pdf

05-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Daily bump

05-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Daily Bump :)

05-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Daily Bump ...again... :)

Enellz
05-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Im really getting heated now. Why all are they having these events around Louisville, but not it the city itself. Wish I could go though

05-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Im really getting heated now. Why all are they having these events around Louisville, but not it the city itself. Wish I could go though

Because no shops in Louisville want to supprt MECA ... last year there was 2 MECA shows in Louisville...Carl Casper and Funk Master Flex... this year only Carl Casper and nothing else on the schedule... ... I think there is a USACi event in Louisville sometime in the summer...but i think thats it...

If you want more shows in Louisville go talk to the shops you buy stuff from and tell them how much you would like for them to host a show... We would love for you to make the trip here to Evansville its only a couple of hours and just a straight shot west on I-64

05-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Daily bump

05-10-2008, 11:30 AM
bump

05-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Not so daily bump...

05-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Bump....

snoopdan
05-13-2008, 08:44 PM

if you cant drive out 40 miles to elizabethtown to go to a show (which was on this last sunday the 11th), then you probably shouldnt be considering this sport.

05-16-2008, 10:26 AM
I have been slacking on my daily bumping......so bump

captaincheesey
05-17-2008, 04:23 PM
I'll be there.

05-18-2008, 07:29 PM
I'll be there.

Good glad to see you are planning on attending.. We hope you have fun..

Bump

05-19-2008, 06:42 PM
bump

05-20-2008, 06:58 PM
bump bumpity bump bump

05-21-2008, 09:33 PM
things that go bump in the trunk.....

05-23-2008, 10:13 PM
bump

05-24-2008, 10:21 PM
its sad...most of my posts are here...anyways...bump

05-25-2008, 02:39 PM
2 weeks away...this is going to be a fun event... we hope everyone can make it out while gas prices are only an arm...not an arm and a leg....

fatboyracing
05-26-2008, 10:47 AM
only an arm I dont want to see an arm and a leg, but I will be there!!

05-27-2008, 11:38 AM
only an arm I dont want to see an arm and a leg, but I will be there!!

Glad to see your making the trip.. we look forward to having you at our event....

shameless bump

05-29-2008, 02:15 AM
counting down.....

05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
bump

hazardous0388
05-30-2008, 01:24 AM
i might be able to make it.

captaincheesey
05-30-2008, 10:40 AM
i might be able to make it.

GOnna be quite the drive for you man. You gonna have that eclipse done by then?

05-30-2008, 01:40 PM
we are trying to get some food fendors to come out now, to provide food and drink...trying to get everything finished..

Abel
05-30-2008, 02:03 PM
I will not be able to make it, as MECA has killed itself and has taken all the fun from the sport. Steve Stern can blow me, along with the so called R&E tools.

05-30-2008, 03:25 PM
I will not be able to make it, as MECA has killed itself and has taken all the fun from the sport. Steve Stern can blow me, along with the so called R&E tools.

Thats fine... I wasn't expecting any member from "phat hertz" to come anyway.. you can stay home with your attitudes...

I mean seriously was your post necessary or was it another chance for you to bash MECA and the members who still support it?

Oh and by the way its not dead... the shows are still having good turnouts even with gas prices they way they are, and our show this year will be bigger than last year.... and last year was pretty big...

You just need to get a life and grow up...

So in other words.. I am glad you are not coming.. I dont want you or your team at our show...

Oh and just in case you would decide to show up...you know...just to show me or prove me wrong... you will be denied entry..

Thanks and have a nice day

On a side note...this is a show for fun.. that is what this sport is supposed to be..fun...a group of people who all share a common interest. If you are not in it for fun and only want to come so you can belittle someone else's car, equipment, score, whatever.. Instead of helping or encouraging them to obtain better scores or sharing tricks with them.. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR SHOW!!!!!!

For those who want to come and have fun...we will be more than happy to have you!!

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Thats fine... I wasn't expecting any member from "phat hertz" to come anyway.. you can stay home with your attitudes...

I mean seriously was your post necessary or was it another chance for you to bash MECA and the members who still support it?

Oh and by the way its not dead... the shows are still having good turnouts even with gas prices they way they are, and our show this year will be bigger than last year.... and last year was pretty big...

You just need to get a life and grow up...

So in other words.. I am glad you are not coming.. I dont want you or your team at our show...

Oh and just in case you would decide to show up...you know...just to show me or prove me wrong... you will be denied entry..

Thanks and have a nice day

On a side note...this is a show for fun.. that is what this sport is supposed to be..fun...a group of people who all share a common interest. If you are not in it for fun and only want to come so you can belittle someone else's car, equipment, score, whatever.. Instead of helping or encouraging them to obtain better scores or sharing tricks with them.. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR SHOW!!!!!!

For those who want to come and have fun...we will be more than happy to have you!!

I still help a bunch of MECA members that ask me? :confused:

We've never belittled someones install....ever.

But 5 hours is definitely too far for a show anyways.

Good ole MECA. Pissin' on the people who supported it!

Denied entry? That's a good one!

oh btw, as for the attendance thing. There has to be good turnout at shows since there's 50 less shows this year!

125 last year, 75 this year. MECA sure is on the up and up!

05-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Denied entry? That's a good one!

Think I am bluffing? Show up and lets find out...

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Think I am bluffing? Show up and lets find out...

Yeah buddy, like I would drive 5 hours for a 2x MECA show anyways.

Care to comment on the rest of my post or are you just gonna pick and choose pieces in an awful attempt to try and make me look bad?

05-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Yeah buddy, like I would drive 5 hours for a 2x MECA show anyways.

Then why come in this thread to tell me you wont drive 5 hours for a 2x event... or a meca event period?

To tell everyone else not to do MECA because things didn't do "your" way... or becaue you couldn't do things the way "you" wanted to do them?

Life doesn't always go the way you want it to go...you have to play with the cards you are dealt...

So you have made your point clear on this forum and the MECA forums (before you where banned) and like I told you there... If you dont like the rules..quit.. but dont expect everyone else in the world to follow you..

Take some initiative and be a leader for a change...

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Then why come in this thread to tell me you wont drive 5 hours for a 2x event... or a meca event period?

To tell everyone else not to do MECA because things didn't do "your" way... or becaue you couldn't do things the way "you" wanted to do them?

Life doesn't always go the way you want it to go...you have to play with the cards you are dealt...

So you have made your point clear on this forum and the MECA forums (before you where banned) and like I told you there... If you dont like the rules..quit.. but dont expect everyone else in the world to follow you..

Take some initiative and be a leader for a change...

Have you not noticed the drop in long-term members over the past few years? Don't you think there is a reason for it? I'm not gonna start a whole argument over this again. It was said on the forum multiple times but steve stern and the R&E (or the few people that steve listens to from the R&E) decided it would "be best" for them to keep changing the rules.

MECA will never be what it once was, and show numbers/attendance and finals attendance has been proving that for the past 3 years.

I could have played by the rules and done fine, but that's not the point. The point is that NOBODY likes the rules to keep changing every god **** year. They just couldn't leave **** alone. Something always has to be changed. You see, it's not that I didn't get what I wanted, or that things didn't go my way, it's that OTHER people can complain about something (like the explorer seats for instance, or team driveby at finals) and stern will change things at the drop of a hat.

Anyways, my point being is that you can say all you want. Hell, you can run back to the forum and post up my little rant (which I'm sure you were thinking about doing anyways since you're acting like such a pompous, arrogant douche on here), I don't really care. There are people who agreed with me, including no less than 2 people on the R&E committee. Doesn't that make you wonder who exactly is calling all the shots?

So go ahead and run along and get your first place at finals, it should be pretty easy to do with nobody to compete against. Just don't brag about it on here (or anywhere else besides the MECA forums) because nobody is going to give a rats ***.

And a little FYI: I would do a MECA show if there was one within 2 hours, just so I could set the record in S1 and DB1 again.

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA If this show was closer i would call you out on that whole not letting me compete thing! SLAP's errr i mean MECA's numbers are down end of story, I just wonder how many more people are going to get driven away next year? You dont know me and i didnt bash your little show, I BASHED MECA,STEVE,AND HIS BAND OF NUT HUGER'S. And as Tommy stated i would love to show up to 1 MECA show just to set the bar. Its hard to show pride in wining when you place top 3 in a class with 4 people in it at finals.

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Tommy do you actually think you could compete without cheating?

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM

lmfao.

Cheating? Excusea wha?

pioneerpimp
05-30-2008, 04:31 PM
hes getting the whole MECA brigade in here now.

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:31 PM
you all probably would'nt want to come around MECA anymore now that they have show & shine, it kinda sets a standard for nicer rides!

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:32 PM

Cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the f#ck did he cheat????????

tommyk90
you all probably would'nt want to come around MECA anymore now that they have show & shine, it kinda sets a standard for nicer rides!

Viewing Index
Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com

enough to know
Viewing Thread
You are subscribed to this thread June 8 Meca 2x event Evansville Indiana

And you're telling me to grow up? Way to go buddy. I bet you didn't know that I have access to ip addresses.

enough to know
There are some who know you cheated yu just got out before it could be public (smart move)!

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Why r you so worked up? there are more than 1 computers on a network!

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:34 PM
hes getting the whole MECA brigade in here now.

What have I started?!?!

:laugh:

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:35 PM
There are some who know you cheated yu just got out before it could be public (smart move)!

Please make this public i would love to hear this and im sure Tommy thinks the same.

He ran the correct fuse's, sub behind b pillar and placed mike where he was supposed to with seat in upright locked position. Where was he cheating???

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:35 PM

Why r you so worked up? there are more than 1 computers on a network!

Care to tell everyone how I cheated?

Even I would like to know!

And even if I did cheat, that doesn't speak well for the people verifying vehicles....

Hell, I guess I cheated so well that even I didn't know about it!

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Please make this public i would love to hear this and im sure Tommy thinks the same.

He ran the correct fuse's, sub behind b pillar and placed mike where he was supposed to with seat in upright locked position. Where was he cheating???

Actually my sub isn't behind the b-pillar, but it doesn't have to be for a regular cab truck. :)

pioneerpimp
05-30-2008, 04:38 PM
ahhahah hes using the same name like he cant speak his mind on his own name. actually this past weekend i won the hoopty award for my ghetto van. i love my van and it was only 300 and im hitting real good numbers with it. i dont want a nice looking vehicle to just destroy it

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Funny how out of everybody we know this has never been talked about before........ So how did he cheat?????

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:40 PM
ahhahah hes using the same name like he cant speak his mind on his own name. actually this past weekend i won the hoopty award for my ghetto van. i love my van and it was only 300 and im hitting real good numbers with it. i dont want a nice looking vehicle to just destroy it

The van is loud. :)

Should be even better when you get it all dialed in and finished up. :)

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Even funnier how a rule change can completly stop such a decorated & beloved competitor from doing shows! Unless he cannot comply

05-30-2008, 04:45 PM
yeah..actually...enough to know...IS someone else...

same ip address because the computers are in the same building on the same network...but rest assured...two different users...Im not hiding behind any name....I am Cory.. if you know who Innovative Car Audio is...or who is on that team or familiar with it...you will know I have a business partner (who is very opinionated) named Sean...

And since we are both at the shop, he on his laptop and I on mine...it will share the same Ip address due to wireless router....

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:47 PM

same ip address because the computers are in the same building on the same network...but rest assured...two different users...Im not hiding behind any name....I am Cory.. if you know who Innovative Car Audio is...or who is on that team or familiar with it...you will know I have a business partner (who is very opinionated) named Sean...

And since we are both at the shop, he on his laptop and I on mine...it will share the same Ip address due to wireless router....

Um Ok. but you havnt answered us yet??????? Or did Steve tell you its a secret :crazy:

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Even funnier how a rule change can completly stop such a decorated & beloved competitor from doing shows! Unless he cannot comply
If my truck cannot comply with a rule, it doesn't leave me much choice now does it? Better yet, if my truck has conflicting rules, which one do I try to abide by?

And actually, I rose a big stink over the 20" rule because several R&E members contacted me personally to ask what my truck measured as. After I told them 18", they made the rule 20". Doesn't that sound like a stab in the back?

The funny part is that with a normal stand they used at finals, my truck would pass the 20" rule. It sounds to me like somebody didn't want me back.

I'm still interested to hear about how I was cheating.

Once again, SQ competitors shoving their noses where they don't belong. Go back to your imaging and midbass and leave the rest of us alone.

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:49 PM
I would look into the seat mounting modification done on the truck; this would have put him in modified! It was reported by his own team mates even, but ironically he never came back!

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:51 PM
I would look into the seat mounting modification done on the truck; this would have put him in modified! It was reported by his own team mates even, but ironically he never came back!

rEALLY????? if it was modified then how is it that he has passed inspection at every show including finals every year?????

05-30-2008, 04:51 PM
If my truck cannot comply with a rule, it doesn't leave me much choice now does it? Better yet, if my truck has conflicting rules, which one do I try to abide by?

And actually, I rose a big stink over the 20" rule because several R&E members contacted me personally to ask what my truck measured as. After I told them 18", they made the rule 20". Doesn't that sound like a stab in the back?

The funny part is that with a normal stand they used at finals, my truck would pass the 20" rule. It sounds to me like somebody didn't want me back.

I'm still interested to hear about how I was cheating.

Once again, SQ competitors shoving their noses where they don't belong. Go back to your imaging and midbass and leave the rest of us alone.

If I remember correctly...Abel came in here first...then you chimed in... so how are we sticking our noses in somewhere again?

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:52 PM
simple judges never looked

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:53 PM

How are my seats modified?

They are S-10 seats....in an S-10. in the stock location. They function the same as stock.

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:53 PM
just so you know this Sq competitor found hitting one "note" rather easy & boring so i switched from spl

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:54 PM
If I remember correctly...Abel came in here first...then you chimed in... so how are we sticking our noses in somewhere again?

Caraudio.com doesn't care about MECA. It's your fault for starting a thread here in the first place. :laugh:

05-30-2008, 04:54 PM
rEALLY????? if it was modified then how is it that he has passed inspection at every show including finals every year?????

Most judges dont check to make sure the seats are bolted down in the factory locations and to check if it has been modified... So since the judges weren't checking for it...in theory it would be pretty easy to get away with...

Let the judge bashing begin for not catching it... I will agree with you on that fact.. there are sometimes when judges will miss the ball big time on what complies with and doesn't comply with the rules... and there is no excuse for it..

05-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Caraudio.com doesn't care about MECA. It's your fault for starting a thread here in the first place. :laugh:

Ok..now that had to be the most ignorant post yet... I am the ONLY ONE to post a MECA event...

Yeah I started the post to promote the show... your right..

ps...with your guys ranting...its only making this thread bigger...

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Ok..now that had to be the most ignorant post yet... I am the ONLY ONE to post a MECA event...

Yeah I started the post to promote the show... your right..

ps...with your guys ranting...its only making this thread bigger...

you are sooooooooo full of *****

enough to know
05-30-2008, 04:58 PM
I would agree that the 20" rule is not the greatest & I don't like the new drive-by but i don't like the option of sitting around on the computer all day & telling people not to compete, its just a fun sport, thats why we do it! I honestly could care less as long as it remains a challange i will compete, if you can't see that; i'm sorry!

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 04:58 PM
just so you know this Sq competitor found hitting one "note" rather easy & boring so i switched from spl

This coming from the guy whose highest score was a 150.3 in M4?

Sounds to me like you took the easy way out.

Abel
05-30-2008, 04:59 PM
I would agree that the 20" rule is not the greatest & I don't like the new drive-by but i don't like the option of sitting around on the computer all day & telling people not to compete, its just a fun sport, thats why we do it! I honestly could care less as long as it remains a challange i will compete, if you can't see that; i'm sorry!

And who says we dont compete????

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:00 PM
yes, in your opinion we may be soooooooo full of **** but we do have the ability to compete anywhere we want now don't we!

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:01 PM
150.3 in m4 is correct took me 1 show & 1 build!

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Most judges dont check to make sure the seats are bolted down in the factory locations and to check if it has been modified... So since the judges weren't checking for it...in theory it would be pretty easy to get away with...

Let the judge bashing begin for not catching it... I will agree with you on that fact.. there are sometimes when judges will miss the ball big time on what complies with and doesn't comply with the rules... and there is no excuse for it..

Alright captain idiot, I'll tell you this again. My seats are NOT modified. They are exactly the same as any 60/40 split bucket seat. They are in the stock location. S-10's have raised areas on the floor for the seats to mount to. If the seats weren't mounted there then the seat would be all jacked up and crooked.

There is nothing modified about them.

I don't really care about the rule changes. Once again (for the billionth time) it's the fact that they keep CHANGING the rules. I'm not affected at all by the rule changes. Hell, my driveby score would go up if I didn't care about blowing up equipment and just let it go.

05-30-2008, 05:02 PM
This coming from the guy whose highest score was a 150.3 in M4?

Sounds to me like you took the easy way out.

50.3 sealed....

and look how many shows was done with it... we thought 50's where supposed to hard?

very first time we metered it, it was a 50..and only on 1500 watts....

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:04 PM
150.3 in m4 is correct took me 1 show & 1 build!

And you think thats a good score? Especially for the class?

And one note wonders are "easy"? I'll have to disagree with you on that one. However, SQ is still definitely hard to compete in.

Reason being is that it's based soley on the judges discretion. If he doesn't like you he can deduct points and blame on something like imaging or something else gay. What a great system! I won't even bother trying to compete in SQ. Too tedious and WAY too subjective.

Abel
yes, in your opinion we may be soooooooo full of **** but we do have the ability to compete anywhere we want now don't we!

Ummmmmm ya so do I :D

Alright captain idiot, I'll tell you this again. My seats are NOT modified. They are exactly the same as any 60/40 split bucket seat. They are in the stock location. S-10's have raised areas on the floor for the seats to mount to. If the seats weren't mounted there then the seat would be all jacked up and crooked.

There is nothing modified about them.

I don't really care about the rule changes. Once again (for the billionth time) it's the fact that they keep CHANGING the rules. I'm not affected at all by the rule changes. Hell, my driveby score would go up if I didn't care about blowing up equipment and just let it go.

Then why would your own teammate say something about it????????????

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:05 PM
50.3 sealed....

and look how many shows was done with it... we thought 50's where supposed to hard?

very first time we metered it, it was a 50..and only on 1500 watts....

**** dude, I've been doing a 150+ at the headrest for over 2 years. Where the hell have you guys been.

I tossed my single 10" enclosure in a trunk car and popped a 146 at the headrest with zero testing and tuning. 150's are easy, it's the people who make it difficult.

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Then why would your own teammate say something about it????????????

What did he say? Nobody should be talking about my car except me. It's my vehicle and my setup, nobody else has the authority to tell you what is/isn't legal.

Also, where did you even hear this at? Obvoiusly it wasn't this year seeing as I was the only person from my team at finals (in SPL anyways).

And why do you think a 150 in M4 is a good score anyways? Even for a 1 time build? What did the setup consist of?

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:15 PM
you have been doing a 50 for 2 yrs how long have you been competing? it was my first show of my second yr. my 6th overall spl comp ever! no i know that a 150 in m4 is not a great score, but that plus a 85 in sq @ the same show without changing out any equipment is a very good thing!

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:18 PM
my system was 8 -12" subs sealed in 6 cu with 1500 w , like i said not all that loud by todays standard but i did hit a 50 @ 30 hz And sounded great for everyday & won install @ everyshow it entered!

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:21 PM
well love to stay & chat but i have customers in my store which i need to sell ! maybe someday we can all just compete for fun together!

Abel
05-30-2008, 05:22 PM
my system was 8 -12" subs sealed in 6 cu with 1500 w , like i said not all that loud by todays standard but i did hit a 50 @ 30 hz And sounded great for everyday & won install @ everyshow it entered!

Proof? Or am i supposed to take your word for it?? This is CA.com i want pics.

tommyk90
you have been doing a 50 for 2 yrs how long have you been competing? it was my first show of my second yr. my 6th overall spl comp ever! no i know that a 150 in m4 is not a great score, but that plus a 85 in sq @ the same show without changing out any equipment is a very good thing!

Well you have to look at it like this.

I've been doing over a 150 at the headrest since I started competing, but the rules weren't the same back then. I started doing a 150 at the headrest according to the rules for that year in 2006. I've been using the same single 10" box since I started competing, and that box will break a 150 at the head.

Started competing in 2005.

But frankly, that doesn't really matter. Unless you did the build completely on your own without any help/tips from other people, then it doesn't matter how many shows you did prior to that. I can build a setup for a person (or tell them how to build it) and at their "first ever" SPL competition they could do a 155. Doesn't quite have the same level of acheivement now does it?

Abel
well love to stay & chat but i have customers in my store which i need to sell ! maybe someday we can all just compete for fun together!

Nah you dropped the ban hammer on me :D

05-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Nah you dropped the ban hammer on me :D

Right..Sean and I banned you.....:rolleyes:

Abel
05-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Right..Sean and I banned you.....:rolleyes:

You said if i show up to your event you wont let me compete

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Ok i'll dig the pics out of my archieve since i sold the truck! but while i'm doin that how bout some good new pics of your seats ( around the mounting area eoud be good)!

enough to know
05-30-2008, 05:28 PM
ok you could compete, in whatever class you qualify for! but only cause you whinned about it!

Abel
05-30-2008, 05:30 PM
ok you could compete, in whatever class you qualify for! but only cause you whinned about it!

Once again if you were closer then 5 hours away id take the ride. Besides its not hard to qualify for a MECA event......... all you have to do is show up lol

Tell you what if you know for a fact that each class will have 4 or more people in it, Ill gladly show up and stomp all over DB3/M3

05-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Once again if you were closer then 5 hours away id take the ride. Besides its not hard to qualify for a MECA event......... all you have to do is show up lol

Tell you what if you know for a fact that each class will have 4 or more people in it, Ill gladly show up and stomp all over DB3/M3

What if we bring a show closer to you guys? You help get the lanes filled...and we will come up, and put on the show.. 100% serious here by the way.. If you want a show there..to stomp the competition, help get the lanes full..

b_runz
05-30-2008, 05:35 PM
sean if i counted correctly it was your 10th show doing spl that you broke a 50. but what do i know i'm only a certified ******* and cant count so. o and for the record i can do a 50 with one 15 and 2k so a 50 off 8-12's and 1500 itsn't that impressive. but maybe you should just stick to sq and hang off everyone nuts for a decent score.

Abel
05-30-2008, 05:37 PM
sean if i counted correctly it was your 10th show doing spl that you broke a 50. but what do i know i'm only a certified ******* and cant count so. o and for the record i can do a 50 with one 15 and 2k so a 50 off 8-12's and 1500 itsn't that impressive. but maybe you should just stick to sq and hang off everyone nuts for a decent score.

<----- Did 151 on 1 15 in 2006

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Ok i'll dig the pics out of my archieve since i sold the truck! but while i'm doin that how bout some good new pics of your seats ( around the mounting area eoud be good)!

i'll see what i can snag. The truck is a mess and the carpet covers up pretty much everything.

05-30-2008, 05:39 PM

Sean was a 50 before you.........and didn't brag that he could before he did!!

and for the record... 1st year as amateur /s2 with a ****** setup... wonder why that was...equipment maybe?

2nd year...carl casper was a 144 is s1... next show was a 50.3 in m4.... why dont you check before you open your mouth?

Can you hit a 50 with a sealed enclosure?

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Pics uploading. :)

Abel
05-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Pics uploading. :)

Ok admit it you unmodded it before this pics. didnt you lol :veryhapp:

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Driver's seat:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/tommyk90/s-10/P5230245.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/tommyk90/s-10/P5230246.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/tommyk90/s-10/P5230247.jpg

Passenger seat:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/tommyk90/s-10/P5230248.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/tommyk90/s-10/P5230249.jpg

Sorry, i couldn't get any of the rear passenger brackets. A box is in the way and I didn't feel like moving it. :)

So whoever told you that my seats are modified is mistaken. What they MIGHT have meant is that the seats in my truck are not the original ones. My original seat was a shittified bench seat that was covered in grease and stains, so we got some way more comfortable bucket seats. :)

And wow is my interior dirty.

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Ok admit it you unmodded it before this pics. didnt you lol :veryhapp:

Yeah, I crawled underneath the truck and removed 8 rusted solid bolts. :laugh:

Abel
05-30-2008, 05:55 PM
No comments on his seats???? Maybe a IM SORRY TOMMY is in order?

pioneerpimp
05-30-2008, 06:04 PM
ill go to a MECA comp up here for sure

05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Your right...your seats are kosher...and I dont blame you for swapping them out for something more comfortable... i was just relaying what was heard... but you have the pics right there to prove it...So i do apologize...

05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
you guys still didn't answer my question.... what if we bring a comp up there to you??

pioneerpimp
05-30-2008, 06:13 PM
i told you id go and im doing 152s. ill go, and i got 3 or 4 friends that would attend.

2000LaDe
05-30-2008, 06:14 PM
if u bring a comp to northern indiana my van could compete.

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 06:14 PM
you guys still didn't answer my question.... what if we bring a comp up there to you??

**** dude, in all honesty I wouldn't waste the time. Even when we did have shows around here the attendance wasn't that good. It would be mainly myself and a few teammates and then a few other people. I would rather drive 2 hours to a show in indiana that would have a better turnout because people from southern IN/kentucky would be more interested in going along with people from the chicago area/northern indiana.

Besides, I really don't have a reason to compete in MECA anymore. Steve Stern pretty much told me I wouldn't be welcomed back anyways. My MECA membership expires next week and I don't think he would let me buy another one. :laugh:

pioneerpimp
05-30-2008, 06:16 PM
id definitely drive two hours to a show as well

05-30-2008, 06:18 PM
**** dude, in all honesty I wouldn't waste the time. Even when we did have shows around here the attendance wasn't that good. It would be mainly myself and a few teammates and then a few other people. I would rather drive 2 hours to a show in indiana that would have a better turnout because people from southern IN/kentucky would be more interested in going along with people from the chicago area/northern indiana.

Besides, I really don't have a reason to compete in MECA anymore. Steve Stern pretty much told me I wouldn't be welcomed back anyways. My MECA membership expires next week and I don't think he would let me buy another one. :laugh:

Have you tried asking?

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Have you tried asking?

No, i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of thinking he's got me beat. I told them I wasn't coming back and I'm sticking to it. I would only do a MECA show for fun.

I purchased my bassrace membership this week.

05-30-2008, 06:21 PM
as for the show.... if you guys can get a confirmed concrete number of people to come ...we will come host the show... in fact we can pre-register and once we hit a certain amount of entries then its on...if not enough people register then we will issue refunds...just one way to handle it.....

05-30-2008, 06:22 PM
No, i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of thinking he's got me beat. I told them I wasn't coming back and I'm sticking to it. I would only do a MECA show for fun.

I purchased my bassrace membership this week.

I understand...if we have an event up there for fun...come on and do it for fun

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 06:23 PM
as for the show.... if you guys can get a confirmed concrete number of people to come ...we will come host the show... in fact we can pre-register and once we hit a certain amount of entries then its on...if not enough people register then we will issue refunds...just one way to handle it.....

eh, I have more important things to worry about right now than hosting/attending a MECA show.

If I did decide to do a MECA show, it would have to be in august at the earliest. June and July I'm busy as hell.

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 06:24 PM
I understand...if we have an event up there for fun...come on and do it for fun

I would do it for fun.

2000LaDe
05-30-2008, 06:25 PM
i cheat too. i have a 4" sub in my headrest that blows air into the mic.

2000LaDe
05-30-2008, 06:30 PM
i actually have a silent compressor/tank attached in the middle of my back wall. its so thick u cant see it. i have a high pressure nossle that is on an actuater that is controlled by a switch on my podium that makes it come out the headrest and an inch and blows a quick burst of air into the mic while i burp it at the same time so nobody knows. tommy is a good teacher for cheating. so good people havent even caught onto it yet

2000LaDe
05-30-2008, 06:34 PM
ok so maybe i dont know **** about how meca is ran but i would do it just for fun. ive done 1 competition and i won 2 trophys and 2 medals. was pretty sad. oh and i was refunded my entry fee cuz i got 1st in my class that had more than 6 ppl in it........ i would never do meca to attend finals but i would do it for the easy trophys.

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 06:34 PM
i actually have a silent compressor/tank attached in the middle of my back wall. its so thick u cant see it. i have a high pressure nossle that is on an actuater that is controlled by a switch on my podium that makes it come out the headrest and an inch and blows a quick burst of air into the mic while i burp it at the same time so nobody knows. tommy is a good teacher for cheating. so good people havent even caught onto it yet

oh noez! my secret is out! :crazy:

b_runz
05-30-2008, 06:40 PM
but i did a 50 with way less equipment. and he may have beat me to a 50 but i can do it consistantly. and my point is still proven that it was his 10th show not his 6th and even if he was in a different calss doesn't mean it doesn't count as an spl show. and if memmory serves me correctly sean compeated before he started meca. and also you guys might want to rethink your history before you accuse others of cheating.

2000LaDe
05-30-2008, 06:45 PM
cheaters prosper look at the government

05-30-2008, 06:51 PM
but i did a 50 with way less equipment. and he may have beat me to a 50 but i can do it consistantly. and my point is still proven that it was his 10th show not his 6th and even if he was in a different calss doesn't mean it doesn't count as an spl show. and if memmory serves me correctly sean compeated before he started meca. and also you guys might want to rethink your history before you accuse others of cheating.

Rethink history..when have I cheated... when has Sean cheated?

Sean's truck was doing 50's consistently when we built it....

Sean did a 50 with an install that everyone at your shop said couldn't be done...
8 12's wont fit in a ranger...b.s..... you will never be at a 50 sealed...b.s......

and as far as consistantly doing 50's......you have done it once....and it wasn' t even you there....

So like I said.... tell me when and where I cheated
Tell me when and where Sean cheated....

tommyk90
05-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Can you feel the love?

2000LaDe
05-30-2008, 06:55 PM
tell me when and where a 150 is hard with 8 12's????? no matter what vehicle its in. if he cant do it sealed on the dash who cares :)

b_runz
05-31-2008, 03:22 PM
finals 2 years ago sounds familiar. look at the amature rules. then rethink your comment.

TypeRBass
05-31-2008, 04:59 PM
ermmm...
no
no
no
no

06-01-2008, 01:43 AM
finals 2 years ago sounds familiar. look at the amature rules. then rethink your comment.

Oh...you must be talking about the fact that Sean competed as an amateur at finals and opened a shop the NEXT day. Yeah.. Steve was aware of what was going to happen before finals even took place. We clarified it with the man himself, and was told go for it.. We weren't allowed to open until after finals.. And to even get more technical.. The shop was opened in just my name.. That is why I am the "MECA Retailer" not Sean, that is why the team membership is linked to my personal membership.. not Sean's... But now we are starting to get into details about the shop that are in fact not any of your business.....so that is where I am ending that part of the conversation....

And you want to talk about cheating?

b_runz
06-02-2008, 11:24 AM
how have i cheated?

snoopdan
06-02-2008, 11:27 AM
lawl. I love meca :cuddle:

melnlovr911
06-02-2008, 06:17 PM
ha. nice. meca is appearently full of cheaters......

funny how many of us have been at the same show before but never pointed out how each of us were cheating to the judges.

I dont compete any more so I dont matter.

RHoughton1
06-03-2008, 01:32 PM
So are you getting food "fenders". LOL

06-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Event is Sunday, this is also a show and shine event, so in other words a car show with a car stereo comp... If you are interested in doing the car show as well as all the contests in the car audio portion, for the best of best of show trophy we will do a package price of $85. That is every event. Hope to see some people out there... The weather is supposed to be hot!!! 96 degrees, we will have plenty of shade and of course drinks for sale at a reasonable price.