PDA

View Full Version : stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

pd8731
05-04-2008, 01:40 PM
My IP got banned a while ago because my little brother got into an argument with him and also kept creating new usernames to get on ROE. I demanded that stratusrt01 unban my IP because I hadn't done anything wrong and they shouldn't be allowed to ban my IP. For this, stratus banned my username and said quote "I never liked you either, so you can join your brother".

I tried to make a new username and start a worklog on ROE again, not causing any trouble whatsoever. He banned me again, so I'm just going to do my worklog here. It's nice that on CA.com people don't have sticks up their 4sses all the time.

/rant, onto the equipment

Box: 4.4 cubes @ 36 hz with 57.5 sq inches of port
Sub Stage: Konaki Motors with 12" IA recones
Sub Amp: Crunch GP3000D-Pro (will be x2 as soon as I up my electrical)
Mids: No money for them as of yet, but soon
Mid Amp: Crunch 175.4
Batteries: 1 Red Top 34/78 up front soon to be replaced by an HC2400
Alt: 200 amp HO
Wire: 1/0 - 1 POS run and 1 NEG run (will be 2x each once I get more batts)
Big 3 done with 2/0

DB_DRAG_SPL
05-04-2008, 01:42 PM
So you got banned on here and created a new user name? I believe that warrants a perma-ban

pd8731
05-04-2008, 01:45 PM
So you got banned on here and created a new user name? I believe that warrants a perma-ban

Not here dum dum, on ROE.

RAM_Designs
05-04-2008, 01:45 PM
all aboard the fail train.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 01:47 PM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2331/0426081800asw8.jpg

DB_DRAG_SPL
05-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Not here dum dum, on ROE.

Reading>Me

jmanpc
05-04-2008, 01:48 PM
edit: you posted pics as I posted. :handclap:

Trez0r
05-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I never liked you on ROE either :fyi:

profundus-sanus
05-04-2008, 01:49 PM
although i admit, he does have something(rather large) up his ***.... you probably came to the wrong place for sympathy... so lets get to pics.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 01:49 PM
I never liked you on ROE either :fyi:

Nobody likes Canada. :fyi:

bunkerking09
05-04-2008, 01:51 PM
although i admit, he does have something(rather large) up his ***.... you probably came to the wrong place for sympathy... so lets get to pics.

x2, good lookin box though

orangecounty1
05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Sub Amp: Crunch GP3000D-Pro (will be x2 as soon as I up my electrical)

im getting the same ones for my 2 18" mts :)

pd8731
05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3779/0502081841avg7.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7543/0502081841cr7.jpg

These are obviously not the Konakis. 200 watt Audiobahns, til my recones come in this week.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4104/0502081840oo5.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2641/0502081839ajb9.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/42/0502081839cv2.jpg

orangecounty1
05-04-2008, 01:59 PM
you got the GP3000D yet? whered you buy it from? i assume onlinecarstereo.com becuase its the cheapest there as far as i know..im dying to order my 2, i have a feeling the prices are going to go up after they see more and more people starting to use them....450 shipped for a brand new 3kw+ amp, and from an authorized dealer(onlinecarstereo.com) is a killer deal

galacticmonkey
05-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Well its ROE, where noone is allowed to have an opinion.

Thats why I really dont go over there much anymore. At least people have a sense of humor on ca.com.

orangecounty1
05-04-2008, 02:06 PM
i like floridaspl.com and SMD as my top 2 picks

pd8731
05-04-2008, 02:09 PM
you got the GP3000D yet? whered you buy it from? i assume onlinecarstereo.com becuase its the cheapest there as far as i know..im dying to order my 2, i have a feeling the prices are going to go up after they see more and more people starting to use them....450 shipped for a brand new 3kw+ amp, and from an authorized dealer(onlinecarstereo.com) is a killer deal

Yeah that's where I got them from. One thing I hate about them, is they won't tell you on the site that what you're ordering is out of stock, because they want you to buy it from them. Then when you read the shipping terms and conditions, it says something about "we expect all orders to be shipped out within 30 days". I read that and was like, WOW: POSSIBLY 30 DAYS!. So I called up and told them to cancel the order, because only god knows when they were gonna ship it.

Then the guy says "we may be getting some Crunch amplifiers in today, I'll check and see if your amp is in the order." 20 minutes of holding later, he says there are some in their secondary warehouse. He asked if I wanted them to ship the amp out still, if it is in the warehouse. I told him yes, but if it isn't shipped out by Monday, I want the order canceled. It shipped out on Friday

benchambers80
05-04-2008, 02:11 PM
yea they are the lose

pd8731
05-04-2008, 02:12 PM

Thats why I really dont go over there much anymore. At least people have a sense of humor on ca.com.

Yes, it's far too serious and political. Everything has to be in order, nothing can be funny or mildly offensive. I'm just tired of some mods thinking they can do whatever they want and just ban people, then delete all the threads they made or PMs they send, so everybody assumes the member was in the wrong.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 02:17 PM
yea they are the lose

OCS is great as far as prices and shipping are concerned, but customer service is for jack. But you absolutely cannot beat 450 shipped for a GP3000D-Pro. It's worth the hassle to save a couple hundred bucks. You just have to light a fire under their asses sometimes.

Actually I was screwed over worse by SonicElectronix. They sent me an order after I canceled it 3 times days before it shipped. I had to pay for the shipping to return it and a restocking fee.

orangecounty1
05-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah that's where I got them from. One thing I hate about them, is they won't tell you on the site that what you're ordering is out of stock, because they want you to buy it from them. Then when you read the shipping terms and conditions, it says something about "we expect all orders to be shipped out within 30 days". I read that and was like, WOW: POSSIBLY 30 DAYS!. So I called up and told them to cancel the order, because only god knows when they were gonna ship it.

Then the guy says "we may be getting some Crunch amplifiers in today, I'll check and see if your amp is in the order." 20 minutes of holding later, he says there are some in their secondary warehouse. He asked if I wanted them to ship the amp out still, if it is in the warehouse. I told him yes, but if it isn't shipped out by Monday, I want the order canceled. It shipped out on Friday

****!

well lemme know how you like it. it says on their site, theres "removable end caps" i dont see end caps in the pic though...im trying to order at least 1 here soon...i really wanna get both just so i have them

02parkave
05-04-2008, 02:20 PM

you and the op fail at life anyhow:)

Racerx250
05-04-2008, 02:23 PM
congrats on your new system an all. But hide them wires!

Ford302Redneck
05-04-2008, 02:27 PM
BTW

Rich(Stratusrt01) > You.

If he banned you, he must of had a good reason.

Tough ****.

You'll live.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 02:28 PM
congrats on your new system an all. But hide them wires!

They will be a little cleaner once I put the real subs in.

I wasn't gonna drill a hole for 18 gauge wire (because the ABs won't take the 10awg that I'm gonna use for a permanent speaker wire) and super glue it shut, just to have to undo it and put the good speaker wire in when I put the good subs in the box.

The power wire is all over the place because i don't wanna make screw holes for a temporary amp (Bxi606D), so it just sits beside the box.

DBfan187
05-04-2008, 02:30 PM

BOO! kkake

pd8731
05-04-2008, 02:33 PM
BTW

Rich(Stratusrt01) > You.

Tough ****.

You'll live.

Oh I don't know about that. Rich is such a big influence on me that I don't know if I can go on without him loving me like he does you. WHY GOD WHY WOULD I P1SS THE GREAT STRATUS OFF!!!!111? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW THAT I'M NOT S-ING RICHES D!?

Seriously, enough with the post dumping. I stopped making names on ROE because I'm tired of the politics and drama. I don't care how badly you want to be inside Rich.

profundus-sanus
05-04-2008, 02:39 PM
BTW

Rich(Stratusrt01) > You.

Tough ****.

You'll live.

how does his pelvic region taste?

Ford302Redneck
05-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh I don't know about that. Rich is such a big influence on me that I don't know if I can go on without him loving me like he does you. WHY GOD WHY WOULD I P1SS THE GREAT STRATUS OFF!!!!111? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW THAT I'M NOT S-ING RICHES D!?

Seriously, enough with the post dumping. I stopped making names on ROE because I'm tired of the politics and drama. I don't care how badly you want to be inside Rich.

See, you personally don't know Rich.

You are just all angry cause he got the best of you on the interwebs, and now your crying about it.

Get over it.

Anybody that knows Rich, could see where Im coming from.

So STFU about this BS.

Rawr-DQ
05-04-2008, 02:46 PM

You asked for it when you made this title for this thread.

If it didn't matter so much why did you dedicate a thread to him?

Ford302Redneck
05-04-2008, 02:50 PM

Exactly.

Hes trying to get people to fell sorry for him, cause I guess he gets no love other than on these forums.

Thing about me, I take up for my friends. Just how I am.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 02:51 PM

I didn't dedicate anything. I made a work log. The title professes my hate for him, that is all.

Does anybody have any critique for my actual build log?

EDIT: Somebody just changed my signature from calling him a Nazi. It now says "bad man". Hmmmmm, maybe "bad man" sounds better.

Rawr-DQ
05-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Why couldn't you just make your worklog without "professing" your hate for some guy over the internet on some other forum.

80INCHES
05-04-2008, 02:53 PM

i like roe cuz they like bandpass boxes
:veryhapp:

Why couldn't you just make your worklog without "professing" your hate for some guy over the internet on some other forum.
agreed,
that was pretty ***** of him to do that
he needs to edit his first post and get to the equipment part......stratus01 is a good guy and he's been thru enuff as is and here u come with this bull-donkey

benchambers80
05-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Yea you guys are pretty gay.

MyPoison1
05-04-2008, 02:56 PM
??????

galacticmonkey
05-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Stratus is cool, draggin low is cool, and all the other mods are cool. Its just you have to be so politically correct on everything you say.

If someone says they bought the 2 12" Kicker Comp Prefab from Circuit City and spent $750 on buying and having it installed, and you call them a moron, they freak.

RoE used to be real cool, but then when it got to be a bunch of pansies arguing over who is breaking what rules, its just pointless.

Id much rather read a thread about someone getting flamed, even if its me, since it will at least be entertaining.

80INCHES
05-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Id much rather read a thread about someone getting flamed, even if its me, since it will at least be entertaining.

wow is that some kind of oxy-moron......self flaming thats entertaining
koool:D

Rawr-DQ
05-04-2008, 03:00 PM
monkey you're a fat *****.

....lol j/k.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Speaking of the box. That gap was only about 1/16th of an inch. It's sealed now anyway.

stratusrt01
05-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Wow, talk about butthurt.........

I do IP searches, and when I find duplicate IP's from someone already banned, they get the banhammer also, since it's against the rules to try to circumvent a ban by creating new usernames. Instead of trying to talk to me like a man about it, you come up with usernames that try to insult me. I actually find the whole thing pretty comical that your life is so screwed up that you have to post my name in your worklog. I'm sorry that the interweb is your life, but rules are rules, and I'm just upholding them.

1st of all, I can't IP ban anyone, so you're barking up the wrong tree there, I just made no attempt to get it lifted for you.

johnecon2001
05-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh noes! You got banned from a Car Audio internet forum!
Whatever will you do??

Also this:

See, you personally don't know Rich.

You are just all angry cause he got the best of you on the interwebs, and now your crying about it.

Get over it.

Anybody that knows Rich, could see where Im coming from.

So STFU about this BS.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Wow, talk about butthurt.........

I do IP searches, and when I find duplicate IP's from someone already banned, they get the banhammer also, since it's against the rules to try to circumvent a ban by creating new usernames. Instead of trying to talk to me like a man about it, you come up with usernames that try to insult me. I actually find the whole thing pretty comical that your life is so screwed up that you have to post my name in your worklog. I'm sorry that the interweb is your life, but rules are rules, and I'm just upholding them.

1st of all, I can't IP ban anyone, so you're barking up the wrong tree there, I just made no attempt to get it lifted for you.

The interweb isn't my life, but car audio is, and when you ban me from the only car audio forum where I have basically learned everything I know about the subject and have visited for over 2 years... it annoys me just slightly.

You didn't ban me for any genuine reason, you did it both to have a power trip, and to get a rise out of me (successfully). On ROE, it's either svck stratusrt01's d|ck or it's a ban. Defend yourself, and it's a perma-ban. There is no winning with you.

If I had waited out the few days and came back and tried to argue with you about it, you would just perma-ban me anyway. In all honesty, YOU are supposed to be more mature than ME, seeing as how YOU were made moderator. There is supposed to be more separation between mods and users than just power. I'm not saying that I get to do whatever I want, but I never made any personal attacks or did anything to obstruct anybody's experience on ROE.

stratusrt01
05-04-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm sure people really believe that you were totally picked on, and I'm on a powertrip and you did nothing wrong after this.........

I'm touched though, another man's worklog dedicated to me............

brings a tear to my eye.....

johnecon2001
05-04-2008, 09:14 PM
You sure he's a man?

pd8731
05-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm sure people really believe that you were totally picked on, and I'm on a powertrip and you did nothing wrong after this.........

I'm touched though, another man's worklog dedicated to me............

brings a tear to my eye.....

I never said I was picked on. I said you are no better than me. The only difference between us is moderator status.

80INCHES
05-04-2008, 09:23 PM
I never said I was picked on. I said you are no better than me. The only difference between us is moderator status.

i think if u changed ur sig it might lighten the load alittle

80:crap:

stratusrt01
05-04-2008, 09:32 PM
No, the difference is that your "brother" screwed up, and you sent me a PM DEMANDING that I unblock your IP. I don't respond well to demands.

cha0
05-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Proxy servers FTW!

pd8731
05-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I don't respond well to demands.

Sounds like a quote from an action movie. But seriously, grow up.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 09:43 PM
No, the difference is that your "brother" screwed up, and you sent me a PM DEMANDING that I unblock your IP. I don't respond well to demands.

And why do you put the word "brother" in quotes? If you're implying that I made another account called xxTrue22xx long before my pd8731 account was banned and posted on 2 different accounts, you truly are an idiot.

stratusrt01
05-04-2008, 09:48 PM
maybe if you learned how to talk to people, you wouldn't be in this situation, as I told you in PM's on ROE.

Instead of talking to me like a man, you tried to act like a hardass, which put me on the defensive the very 1st PM you sent. After that, it didn't matter to me that your account was banned along with your bothers.

You tell me to grow up, but you don't see me running around the interweb posting that you're an idiot because you PM'd me acting like a hardass. You're obviously the one who has some issues, not me. And I'm sure that's clear to everyone here by the way you titled this thread, and the way you're acting.

liftedcj7on44s
05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
WOW, im sure that stratusrt01 would have unbanned you if you would have worked things out with him in a civilized manner!

Edit!!! after reading through this some more i truly feel that you(pd8731) need to have your *** beat!!!!!!!
just by reading the topic of this thread and reading your sig then you are a *******, there is no reason to post **** like that, now my friend which probably doesnt give a **** about what you say is gonna have a bad rap over on ca.com.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 10:27 PM
maybe if you learned how to talk to people, you wouldn't be in this situation, as I told you in PM's on ROE.

Instead of talking to me like a man, you tried to act like a hardass, which put me on the defensive the very 1st PM you sent. After that, it didn't matter to me that your account was banned along with your bothers.

You tell me to grow up, but you don't see me running around the interweb posting that you're an idiot because you PM'd me acting like a hardass. You're obviously the one who has some issues, not me. And I'm sure that's clear to everyone here by the way you titled this thread, and the way you're acting.

There's a time for maturity, and there's a time to vent. Maturity can't help me now.

WOW, im sure that stratusrt01 would have unbanned you if you would have worked things out with him in a civilized manner!

Edit!!! after reading through this some more i truly feel that you(pd8731) need to have your *** beat!!!!!!!

Uh, yeah. Feggy e-thug.

liftedcj7on44s
05-04-2008, 10:34 PM
e-thug lol. you call someone a *** in there face and see what happens, seems like your the e-thug to me!!
I know rich on a personal level so anything you type in here makes absolutely no sense!

pd8731
05-04-2008, 10:41 PM
e-thug lol. you call someone a *** in there face and see what happens, seems like your the e-thug to me!!

You do know that an e-thug is someone that tries to act like a thug online and says stuff like you just said, right?

liftedcj7on44s
05-04-2008, 10:45 PM
you are the one who started a thread talking smack about someone else.
stratusrt01 is a *****
ROE mod stratusrt01 is a bad man and a gheyfeg
these are in your sig and avatar. You posted that on the internet, try saying that to someones face and see what happens!!!!!

60ndown
05-04-2008, 10:50 PM
id face the subs and port to teh rear.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 10:50 PM
you are the one who started a thread talking smack about someone else.
stratusrt01 is a *****
ROE mod stratusrt01 is a bad man and a gheyfeg
these are in your sig and avatar. You posted that on the internet, try saying that to someones face and see what happens!!!!!

someone needs a body massage

Tragic00
05-04-2008, 10:54 PM
blah, blah, blah. Is this a work log or boxing ring?

pd8731
05-04-2008, 10:59 PM
blah, blah, blah. Is this a work log or boxing ring?

THANK YOU

Moar pics as the equipment comes in.

Rawr-DQ
05-04-2008, 11:03 PM
how about you make a new work log, an actual work log.

NeedDirections
05-04-2008, 11:11 PM
While I can understand that you might have been treated unfairly on another forum, you CLEARLY have unresolved issues and, I'm sorry to say, deserve everything that's being thrown at you in this thread. Forums are connected, and most people who are members on ROE are also members here, so if your plan was to start over on CA.com I have some bad news for you...

Live and learn.

pd8731
05-04-2008, 11:27 PM
how about you make a new work log, an actual work log.

From now on, I promise no more rants. I will stick to the work only.

thedukey42
05-04-2008, 11:46 PM
THANK YOU

Moar pics as the equipment comes in.

??? you started *****ing and expected it to just stop with your post, lol

what went wrong on your cut outs for the sub? Do you plan to leave the box like that and not seal it off from the trunk?

bigollie006
05-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Just man up and forget about it. Looking forward to moar pics

nickf rom ROE
05-05-2008, 01:30 PM
this work log *****

pd8731
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
??? you started *****ing and expected it to just stop with your post, lol

what went wrong on your cut outs for the sub? Do you plan to leave the box like that and not seal it off from the trunk?

Grammar>you

Nothing went wrong with the cutouts. I used a self-made circle jig with my router. Short of a tiny divet caused by my pilot hole being 1/16" off, the holes are 100% exactly round. Also, the box should be pretty efficient without being sealed off. everything is pointing forward, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The GP3000D-Pro comes tomorrow btw.

orangecounty1
05-06-2008, 09:35 AM

sig'd

MurderedOut
05-06-2008, 09:52 AM
LOL! xxTrue22xx was probably the most worthless person to ever register on RoE, get a life kid.

pd8731
05-06-2008, 04:14 PM
LOL! xxTrue22xx was probably the most worthless person to ever register on RoE, get a life kid.

I'm not xxTrue22xx, that was my little brother. I agree.

galacticmonkey
05-07-2008, 02:21 AM
If you're so heartbroken, maybe go whine about it on another forum.

Oh wait, nevermind.

osixfrontier
05-07-2008, 02:37 AM
im curious as to why people run a ground from the front to the back on a unibody car... you would think that the best place to set ground would be directly to the body....i see absolutely no reason to waste that much wire when the body is as big a contact as you get...that is what the big three is for.........

Scoobydoo
05-07-2008, 02:41 AM
this thread licks the sweat off a fat mans balls in the summer

mjf
05-07-2008, 02:41 AM
im curious as to why people run a ground from the front to the back on a unibody car... you would think that the best place to set ground would be directly to the body....i see absolutely no reason to waste that much wire when the body is as big a contact as you get...that is what the big three is for.........

theres more resistance in the body of a car.

osixfrontier
05-07-2008, 02:45 AM
theres more resistance in the body of a car.

im curious as to where you got this information from on nearly every car i have worked on (master ase tech) a car from front to back at the frame has less than .1ohms...i mean are you sure your getting a good contact i have never seen a car that had poor resistance thru the body unlesss it was rusted too ****.......

Injected54
05-07-2008, 03:39 AM
More pics and info on the build and less whining. :titanic:

blkbeater
05-07-2008, 03:46 AM
to the op i didnt read the whole thread just what u posted and just relax a lil bit, yea i would be pissed to but rich (stratus) is goin through alot right now and he doesnt need u talkin about how hes a bad guy. just give it a lil while then try to talk to him, he may have a change of heart. what was ur sn on roe?

DDSC
05-07-2008, 06:03 AM
wow, this has to be the biggest waste of 5 minutes in my entire life, I think there was what maybe 3 post by the op on the actual build. Your saying hes supposed to be more mature than you cause hes a moderator, but your the op of this thread and your cant even keep it on track with the orig. subject????

and to the rest of jhoos, why do you guys keep pushing the subject on, your bishin about him bishn which makes you all bishes

:fyi:

profundus-sanus
05-07-2008, 09:24 AM
im curious as to where you got this information from on nearly every car i have worked on (master ase tech) a car from front to back at the frame has less than .1ohms...i mean are you sure your getting a good contact i have never seen a car that had poor resistance thru the body unlesss it was rusted too ****.......

.1 ohms is too much.

1/0 has .000098 ohms per foot. So even a 20 ft run would have ~.002 ohms

I use the chassis if i'm not using any more than 1 postiive run of 1/0. anything more than that and i run a ground lead, along w/ grounding to the chassis in the front at back still, obviously.

pd8731
05-07-2008, 04:47 PM
to the op i didnt read the whole thread just what u posted and just relax a lil bit, yea i would be pissed to but rich (stratus) is goin through alot right now and he doesnt need u talkin about how hes a bad guy. just give it a lil while then try to talk to him, he may have a change of heart. what was ur sn on roe?

There's definitely no chance of either of us changing our minds about each other. My s/n was pd8731

If you're so heartbroken, maybe go whine about it on another forum.

Oh wait, nevermind.

Please don't make me say what I really want to.

If I could find the headsmacking smiley, I would put it here 5-10 times.

wow, this has to be the biggest waste of 5 minutes in my entire life, I think there was what maybe 3 post by the op on the actual build. Your saying hes supposed to be more mature than you cause hes a moderator, but your the op of this thread and your cant even keep it on track with the orig. subject????

and to the rest of jhoos, why do you guys keep pushing the subject on, your bishin about him bishn which makes you all bishes

I would rather people hate me and know how I really feel and what really happened, than have people like me and get the wrong idea about me.

Some people on here are martards and just feel like posting useless stuff like "this thread *****" when they are exacerbating the situation themselves.

I will have more pics when more stuff arrives. The amp arrived yesterday, but there isn't really much to show except it mounted on my box. I'll wait until I take pics of the recones to get out the camera.

.1 ohms is too much.

1/0 has .000098 ohms per foot. So even a 20 ft run would have ~.002 ohms

I use the chassis if i'm not using any more than 1 postiive run of 1/0. anything more than that and i run a ground lead, along w/ grounding to the chassis in the front at back still, obviously.

Agreed.

I ran a wire to the back because:

1. It's electrically just the right thing to do
2. I'm going to have 4 runs of wire soon, so I might as well get another one knocked out.

osixfrontier
05-08-2008, 12:32 AM
i can see why people say this place along with roe is filled with idiots......what ever you guys waste wire money and time ****ing morons.....

nickf rom ROE
05-08-2008, 01:26 PM
i can see why people say this place along with roe is filled with idiots......what ever you guys waste wire money and time ****ing morons.....

your the moron I could careless that you are ase mechanic :ban:
:terrible:

profundus-sanus
05-08-2008, 07:01 PM

awww, your butt hurt because i'm smarter than you

:p:

i love when people think their smarter than teh truf

pd8731
05-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Motor crushing my bed

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4129/0508081856qh8.jpg

Crunch amp installed

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4144/0508081523eq9.jpg

Mids amp will be installed after i get another batt and mids

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8732/0508081857fa2.jpg

clay model i made

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9712/0506081021azl2.jpg

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/4972/0506081020ng5.jpg

lil_italy773
05-08-2008, 08:18 PM

tru tru......g-monk thats the same reason i dont go on there. CA is were its at