PDA

View Full Version : Forums having lots of problems lately?

CaptNKILL
04-29-2008, 03:46 AM
I've noticed the forums going down for 10-15 minutes at a time between midnight and about 3AM EST. It happens all the time, several times per night.

I also get a lot of "Error 403" "forbidden" error messages while browsing the forums. Once it starts doing it I have to close the tab\window I'm using and open another one. Its like the session just gets completely borked. Its strange because if I have 2 tabs open (in Firefox) at caraudio forums and one of them starts giving those errors, the other usually works fine.

I've never seen either of these problems on any other forums.

rc10mike
04-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Yeah its normal on these forums, something to do with the position of the sun and the moon in relation to the Earth.

pitbull12887
04-29-2008, 03:54 AM
I've noticed the forums going down for 10-15 minutes at a time between midnight and about 3AM EST. It happens all the time, several times per night.

I also get a lot of "Error 403" "forbidden" error messages while browsing the forums. Once it starts doing it I have to close the tab\window I'm using and open another one. Its like the session just gets completely borked. Its strange because if I have 2 tabs open (in Firefox) at caraudio forums and one of them starts giving those errors, the other usually works fine.

I've never seen either of these problems on any other forums.

Thats because us grown folks are talking at this time and that is our way of covering the kiddies eyes

;) lol

CaptNKILL
04-29-2008, 04:07 AM
:p:

Idealrealist
04-30-2008, 11:49 PM
This **** is running mad slow right now :fyi:

Idealrealist
05-07-2008, 04:17 AM
I've gotten this 5 times tonight, it's not the first time this has either.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2i6jod0.jpg