PDA

View Full Version : TheFiverMan/Joshhd6 screwing me????

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 03:29 PM
This is a long complicated story. I bought a dewalt tool kit from him around christmas time, i specifically asked him to check the battery and the charger to make sure its still a fully working battery and nothings wrong with the set. Said it was 100% fine so we made the deal. After recieving it the battery wouldnt charge so i contacted him and he said he had an extra battery that was in fact working so we swapped i shipped the bad one (so i thought) back and he sent me the new one. After recieving that battery i plug it in same thing, so i borrow a buddies battery and same thing no charge. I let him know the charger is faulty and ask for a refund and i will send back the entire kit. He said just go buy a new charger and i will reimburse you which was fine with me cause that should fix the problem. Well i went and bought a new charger and now it works fine, but im waiting for the reimbursement and its been over 3 months since this was all decided and figured out. I understand that it takes a while to get stuff settled sometimes and i have taken a month to finish some deals etc, but no contact from him and i need the reimbursement NOW! PLEASE CONTACT ME OR SEND ME THE MONEY! :verymad:

bdawson72
04-28-2008, 03:30 PM
How much was it

benchambers80
04-28-2008, 03:31 PM
How much was it

Should it matter?

jco1385
04-28-2008, 03:32 PM
How much was it

doesnt matter. a deal's a deal

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 03:35 PM
the charger was 63 dollars at sears. on sale in the winter.

benchambers80
04-28-2008, 03:36 PM
doesnt matter. a deal's a deal

thats what i mean, it could cost a dollar but if he sold something that didnt work, a refund is due

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 03:39 PM
i dont want to bash the fiverman because until the refund part of the deal he worked with me perfectly then kinda disappered when i asked for the refund after saying he would. i just feel like ive waited long enough and my money is due.

jco1385
04-28-2008, 03:40 PM
did you pm him before you made this thread? i sure hope you did...

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 03:43 PM
i pmed him, imed him multiple times then he stopped responding like he did when he was originally supposed to repay me. I am all for giving people time as sometimes it takes me a while to get deals finished because life > audio and i understand that. BUT hes had around 4 months and he has not paid me or contacted me and i told him last week he had a week to pay me or i was making a thread. I think i gave him ample time and warning.

jco1385
04-28-2008, 03:44 PM
just checking. lotsa folks jump the gun.

IMO, you did not. he should have settled this way sooner

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 03:49 PM
just checking. lotsa folks jump the gun.

IMO, you did not. he should have settled this way sooner

which is why i made it public with this thread.

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 05:33 PM
bump so he can see this

Skip01
04-28-2008, 08:16 PM
ouch that *****

Good luck

brtnboarder3241
04-28-2008, 08:19 PM
only thing i know and he told me this is that he has been working a lot lately

2002XLT
04-28-2008, 08:21 PM
is he on right now?

blackbonnie
04-28-2008, 08:26 PM
hopefully it gets settled

jeeper07
04-28-2008, 08:31 PM
i hope it does too. he said he had tried to pay before but had problems with the credit cards he had or something and i think i gave him long enough to try. 4 months is a long time

TheFiverMan
04-28-2008, 11:29 PM
.just got off work..thanks drew for the heads up..been workin 16 hour days..payment sent..

sorry..

jeeper07
04-29-2008, 12:26 AM
sent an echeck will notify admin when cleared to remove thread.

mazdakid
05-11-2008, 04:18 PM
This is a long complicated story. I bought a dewalt tool kit from him around christmas time, i specifically asked him to check the battery and the charger to make sure its still a fully working battery and nothings wrong with the set. Said it was 100% fine so we made the deal. After recieving it the battery wouldnt charge so i contacted him and he said he had an extra battery that was in fact working so we swapped i shipped the bad one (so i thought) back and he sent me the new one. After recieving that battery i plug it in same thing, so i borrow a buddies battery and same thing no charge. I let him know the charger is faulty and ask for a refund and i will send back the entire kit. He said just go buy a new charger and i will reimburse you which was fine with me cause that should fix the problem. Well i went and bought a new charger and now it works fine, but im waiting for the reimbursement and its been over 3 months since this was all decided and figured out. I understand that it takes a while to get stuff settled sometimes and i have taken a month to finish some deals etc, but no contact from him and i need the reimbursement NOW! PLEASE CONTACT ME OR SEND ME THE MONEY! :verymad:

When i bought the sub I have from you last year you told me I can get recones for like $40 anytime I ever want for the sub. Isnt a deal a deal? Let me get some recones for it.

jeeper07
05-11-2008, 04:25 PM
When i bought the sub I have from you last year you told me I can get recones for like $40 anytime I ever want for the sub. Isnt a deal a deal? Let me get some recones for it.

????????????????????????????????????????? youve never contacted me once asking about it and i dont recall ever saying a price. please pm me if u need a recone, but if you call the people at tc which is what i originally said u can get recones from them. :confused:

oh and if an admin sees this thread please close it as thefiverman sent money and all is well thanks.