PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have paper on different types of enclosures

solidcrowd
04-28-2008, 11:47 AM
I have to write a 7 page draft on:
"What different types of speaker enclosures are available to build and how do they affect sound?"

Figured I'd just ask because I know when some of you have to write paper in school, car audio is the first thing that pops up in your mind. Well it does for me atleast lol. I just need to get something with structure so I can get it started and build on it.

mapolley07
04-28-2008, 05:35 PM
I have to write a 7 page draft on:
"What different types of speaker enclosures are available to build and how do they affect sound?"

Figured I'd just ask because I know when some of you have to write paper in school, car audio is the first thing that pops up in your mind. Well it does for me atleast lol. I just need to get something with structure so I can get it started and build on it.

what kind of class is this for?

BrianChia
04-28-2008, 05:43 PM
There are hundreds of websites and books out there explaining the different types of speaker enclosures. Just do a web search or even check with your local library. You'd be surprised how many good references are available.

solidcrowd
04-28-2008, 07:42 PM
its for eng 102 in college. i suprisenly only found one book in the college library on it and its from 1983 lol.