PDA

View Full Version : F/S/T- Dye DM6 Paintball Marker

JohnnyStan
04-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Hey guys, up for sale tonight I have a Dye DM6 paintball marker. I purchased this guy for 1200 brand new in january of 06' and havent played with it in about a year. This gun has only about 5 or so cases through it as it was my back-up and has been babied every step of its life. I have been on a few sponsored teams playing d2/novice so I know how to take care of my equipment. Anyway, a little info...

Features-
-Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
-On/Off - Integrated On/Off air supply allows you to de-gas your marker anytime. Perfectly balanced with an easy twist.
-Hyper2 - Consistent air flow through the Hyper2 in-line air regulator.
-Low pressure - The low 145psi operating pressure provides smooth operating performance with less shot bounce.
-NEW Patent pending Self Cleaning Eye - The DM6 features an all new patent pending internal anti-chop eye system that is self cleaning, providing trouble free high rate of fire.
-Custom designed solenoid - Designed specifically for faster cycling, the DM6 houses a custom developed solenoid that offers a higher flow of air at a faster rate.
-All New Grip Frame - The DM6 is the proud owner of the worlds lightest, most compact and comfortable 45 grip frame available. The new hour-glass design allows for a sleeker profile, while heads-up display lights alert you to the status of your gun, without having to take your eyes off of the game.
-Logo - Cast aluminum inset Dye logo.
-Legal Software - PSP, NPPL, and Millennium tournament legal software.
-Roller Bearing Trigger - Completely adjustable trigger design allows you to customize your trigger position and refraction point. Trigger roller bearing inserts give the trigger stability and a smooth swing return.
-Ultralite - The DM6 is over 1/2 inch shorter with a lightweight compact body. The length has also been reduced by 1/2 inch.
-Ultralite Sticky 3 - Provides an anatomically correct fit for your hand. It is co-molded with a tacky rubber grip and a hard plastic under-frame.
-LED control - High intensity LED provides identification to program functions.
-Metal power buttons - We've upgraded the standard membrane pad to a metal/rubber button pad. Stainless steel buttons are guaranteed not to fail.
-Improved Fuse Bolt - The new and improved removable one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at 145psi, has greater air flow, and is more efficient.
-Internal LPR - The improved internal modular LPR provides shot consistency and quality.
-Locking adjustable feedneck - Low profile locking feed port with adjustable clamp neck allows you to use your choice of hopper.

Overall, this gun is one of the manuverable gats I have ever shot. Shoots serious laserz. I do not have any upgrades on this other then the top hat mod to increase efficiency. Also, buy may have to play with the settings a bit to get her up and running in prime condition again.

Looking to get 540(ish/o.b.o) for her, condsidering she was lubed after every play time and doesnt have a scratch on her. Also, I am VERY interested in trades for one of the following...

SUB'S- Just offer, really looking for pairs of 12's or bigger, (Along the lines of SSA Icons, HD3's, you get it...)
Amp's- NICE mono channel amp that can handle 2000rms @ 1 ohm (Sundown, Orion, US Amps etc.)
Nice set of 6.5" comps

I CAN ADD CASH AS WELL

Oh, and one more thing. I realize this is my post on this forum, although I have been a lurker for quite some time. I am not here to rip anyone off, and have plenty of feedback on paintball forums. As far as trades, if you have reputable ref's, I WILL SHIP FIRST. As for money orders/paypal, sorry guys, I need cash first.

PM me for pic's, I need to search deep into this computer for them...:verymad:

JohnnyStan
04-25-2008, 11:33 AM
up...pics will be up tonight/tomorrow morning

MTXman
04-25-2008, 11:36 AM
we need pics!

And amps don't "handle" watts, they produce them.

Subs "handle" the watts :fyi:

JohnnyStan
04-25-2008, 02:17 PM
ha I agree with the need of pictures, and they will be up very soon, I have just had work and school to deal with. And as for the handling part, I know haha. I realize I am new to the forum, but I am not t3h audio n00bz0rz :). Just had a minor brain fart, was thinking about sub's and amp's at the same time ha. Pics will be up ASAP

JohnnyStan
04-26-2008, 02:13 AM
^^

Fusion_FREAK
04-26-2008, 02:18 AM
Bump for a baller. Good gun, great price.

JohnnyStan
04-26-2008, 12:24 PM
thanks man, morning up

JohnnyStan
04-27-2008, 11:52 PM
up...I really need to get this cam working

JohnnyStan
04-28-2008, 11:57 AM
^^^

JohnnyStan
04-29-2008, 12:20 AM
upzorz

lilmaniac2
05-07-2008, 12:44 AM
I can buy a dm7 for 600, sooooo yea you wont sell it here anyway, im like the only person who plays here lol

cha0
05-07-2008, 10:43 AM
just out of curiousity, what d2 team did you play for?

JohnnyStan
05-14-2008, 12:39 AM
just out of curiousity, what d2 team did you play for?
Ive played for a bunch, Paintball on the Fly Factory, Philly Blackhearts, and a few more.

JohnnyStan
07-24-2008, 07:48 PM
up...reviving this cause i still need it gone..ill do 425 shipped guys

JUHL
07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
dont revive this without pics, take this to the nation. you will have much better luck there...

JohnnyStan
07-24-2008, 08:01 PM
dont revive this without pics, take this to the nation. you will have much better luck there...
im posting this from work, so no marker nor camera at my disposal. Also, if i wanted a thousand other marker trade offers i would take it there. its already been posted over there,but its rare anyone offers cash or car audio stuff

JohnnyStan
07-25-2008, 12:57 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/johnmotha****ingstan/DSCN4174.jpg

quick pic without the barrel before my cam died

brtnboarder3241
07-25-2008, 01:00 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/johnmotha****ingstan/DSCN4174.jpg

quick pic without the barrel before my cam died

lol

lilmaniac2
07-25-2008, 01:03 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/lilmaniac2/DSCN4174.jpg

fixed for ya

str8_up
07-25-2008, 01:10 PM
**** thats **** to bad it's outdated :rolleyes:
gL selling

DaGh0st
07-25-2008, 01:10 PM

Who are you to tell someone they cant up their thread? I have sold several things in here with no pics. But it is nice to have Pics :D

Up for a balling gat.

JohnnyStan
07-25-2008, 01:12 PM
haha thanks guys, and thanks for the fix, knew something wouldnt work out there...:D

lilmaniac2
07-25-2008, 01:13 PM
If you really want rid of it quick pm me the absolute lowest you would sell it for pp;d and shipped, but if you arent going sub $400 dont worry about pming me. I really don't need or want it but if its cheap enough I can ***** it on the nation I'll take it. TradeMyGun is only giving it 275 dollars, so let me know

JohnnyStan
07-25-2008, 01:14 PM
**** thats **** to bad it's outdated :rolleyes:
gL selling

being outdated in paintball is ridiculous honestly. This gun shoots just as fast as every gun that has come out to date. Its basically who can have the most expensive gear. Theres literally no doubt in my mind that anyone could walk on the field and roll with this.

JohnnyStan
07-25-2008, 01:15 PM
alright ill let you know, I would go through on whoring it through the nation but pansy little kids offering theyre ions made me stop attempting to sell them on there, but if I were trading Id be all over it.

lilmaniac2
07-25-2008, 01:17 PM
alright ill let you know, I would go through on whoring it through the nation but pansy little kids offering theyre ions made me stop attempting to sell them on there, but if I were trading Id be all over it.

yea, I gun ***** to make money for paint so... yea lol gl

JohnnyStan
07-25-2008, 08:21 PM
uppp

JohnnyStan
07-26-2008, 08:46 AM
up