PDA

View Full Version : Ok..built box..now a question?

NOSFIRE
05-12-2003, 12:29 PM
I built two boxes for Elemental design's 8in E8A.44 subs...now the question I have is wiring? What terminal do I need to put on the box and what type of wires should I run from the terminal to the sub internally? there are many wires and terminals and I want to make sure I am running the correct amount of power from the terminal to the sub...any help would be appreicated..thanks

ngsm13
05-12-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by NOSFIRE
I built two boxes for Elemental design's 8in E8A.44 subs...now the question I have is wiring? What terminal do I need to put on the box and what type of wires should I run from the terminal to the sub internally? there are many wires and terminals and I want to make sure I am running the correct amount of power from the terminal to the sub...any help would be appreicated..thanks

well, you made 2 separate boxes...so you'll needto buy two terminals. Just pick some up at radio shack or something...make sure they are gold plated. As for speaker wire...i'd use....12 guage, u could get away with smaller but it's soo cheap just go with 12 guage. AND, yes run the wire from the sub to the terminal internally. peace

NG

NOSFIRE
05-12-2003, 01:26 PM
thanks