PDA

View Full Version : mounting depth fit?

blazinb2000
04-16-2008, 04:42 PM
I have been measuring the space behind the seat in my regular cab colorado. I have dimensions of 22w x 16h x 10 bottom depth x 3.5 top depth to work with. My question is how do I know the maximum mounting depth I can fit? I know the magnet size of the speaker plays a large part in this but I need to get some idea of what will fit in this space. I am looking into a single 10" speaker and have been looking at the fi car audio ssd 10". Can anyone help me? I will be building this box if that makes any difference.

SPY
04-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I have been measuring the space behind the seat in my regular cab colorado. I have dimensions of 22w x 16h x 10 bottom depth x 3.5 top depth to work with. My question is how do I know the maximum mounting depth I can fit? I know the magnet size of the speaker plays a large part in this but I need to get some idea of what will fit in this space. I am looking into a single 10" speaker and have been looking at the fi car audio ssd 10". Can anyone help me? I will be building this box if that makes any difference.

Your best bet is to draw it out and then use the specs on Fi's website to measure it and see if it will fit.

If you need help doing this PM me.