PDA

View Full Version : Equipment trade agreement between mikey7182 and rockmo

mikey7182
04-13-2008, 10:58 PM
We have agreed to trade my MB Quart QSD-216 components for his 2 Pioneer Premier TS-W2502SPL subs. Both items are in perfect working condition and will be shipped out tomorrow. We have agreed to start this thread as documentation of the trade. :D We are both responsible for our own shipping costs, and otherwise are trading the items straight across. We will both post the condition of the equipment in this thread upon receipt. Thanks!

Mike

rockmo
04-13-2008, 11:08 PM
yup, what mike said. ^^^ LOL will get these out tommorow, and get you a tracking number..now i need a 4 channel amp! :crazy:

rockmo
04-18-2008, 12:02 AM
got the comps today. condition as stated! mikey 7128 is definetly a good guy to deal with.

mikey7182
04-18-2008, 10:39 PM
It's 7182! :D I saw you got it right in your sig though... I just got the subs today, and they were packaged great and better than described. Good seller/trader here. Would do business with him again... thanks again!

Mike

FASTIMES
04-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Its great when you see em go this smooth,...good to here guys.

hemi=22s
04-18-2008, 10:52 PM
glad this went good i am shipping ur amp tomoorw rcvd a good box, packing today just give me the go ahead and lmk if u can ship tomorrow too

rockmo
04-18-2008, 11:38 PM
good deal, glad they got there fine! where do we leave feedback at on the site? just above in the sticky? lol

hey hemi, i have to work tommorow, but ups doesnt run on saturdays so i cant ship the alarm till monday.

mikey7182
04-20-2008, 01:33 AM
Its great when you see em go this smooth,...good to here guys.

Yes, it was a pleasant experience for sure. Another trade I'm involved in may not be going so smoothly, unfortunately. :rolleyes: We were both supposed to ship yesterday. I did, he didn't. Said he'd ship this morning, and hasn't been online all day. I may have to call FedEx and have those Focals rerouted to my house... :( Hopefully I hear from him.

rockmo
04-20-2008, 04:10 AM
**** man, hope that aint what it sounds like! hope you get what you are supposed to get out of that deal mike.

mikey7182
04-20-2008, 04:17 AM
As do I... he hasn't been online since last night. I dunno... maybe it's just me, but when I'm selling or trading something, ESPECIALLY trading, open communication is extremely important. I realize everyone has lives outside of this forum, including myself, but if you make an agreement with someone to ship out an item on a certain day, take 20 minutes out of your day and do it. I have a wife and baby to take care of, go to school full time, etc, but I managed to do it. If he wasn't able to ship out yesterday, he should have told me we'd ship out Monday, and I would have been fine with that. Instead, I have no idea if it's even been shipped, and have to stress about calling FedEx to have them send my package back to me, and try to get my $40 back from this guy. At least come online today and respond to my PM to tell me what's up instead of leaving me hanging. :rolleyes:

rockmo
04-20-2008, 04:33 AM
yeah, ***** when people dont think! good communication is always a must when i deal. if it is a hit and miss deal to get info i steer clear. hope it works out for the best though.

acex3a
04-20-2008, 04:43 AM
man best of luck with that i hope everything works out!
i agree open communication is important and u have stated.