PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Premier question

yne721
04-13-2008, 05:02 AM
I have a deh-770mp, and i've burned a couple of MP3 cds just so i don't have to keep switching all the time, and I noticed that on the display, it says which folder i'm in. well i'm using nero to burn, and so if i burn an mp3 cd it doesn't let me put folders in my burn.

is there someway i can seperate folders?

like for instance, instead of having 200 Atmosphere songs, I can put 9 different folders on a cd, so i can select between albums?

SRim23
04-13-2008, 05:08 AM
if you are just burning and keeping the files as mp3 dont use nero at all. just right click on your folders, send to (whatever your burn drive is) and burn those files onto a cd. simple as that

yne721
04-13-2008, 05:34 AM
if you are just burning and keeping the files as mp3 dont use nero at all. just right click on your folders, send to (whatever your burn drive is) and burn those files onto a cd. simple as that

alright i'll try that out, thank you

AJē06
04-13-2008, 05:40 AM
I have a deh-770mp, and i've burned a couple of MP3 cds just so i don't have to keep switching all the time, and I noticed that on the display, it says which folder i'm in. well i'm using nero to burn, and so if i burn an mp3 cd it doesn't let me put folders in my burn.

is there someway i can seperate folders?

like for instance, instead of having 200 Atmosphere songs, I can put 9 different folders on a cd, so i can select between albums?

You can use nero if you want.
Just burn it as a DATA CD.

Thats what an 'MP3 CD' is essentially. Just dont put too many root folders or it will not read them.

yne721
04-13-2008, 05:46 AM
You can use nero if you want.
Just burn it as a DATA CD.

Thats what an 'MP3 CD' is essentially. Just dont put too many root folders or it will not read them.

i think last time i tried to burn a data cd, something went wrong. but it was a backup of pictures.

i just restored my computer today though so i'll try this out also and see how it goes.

AJē06
04-13-2008, 06:05 AM
then i think this is a personal computer issue not a pioneer HU issue :p:

yne721
04-13-2008, 05:58 PM
then i think this is a personal computer issue not a pioneer HU issue :p:

oh i never thought it was a hu issue. i'd never tried it and i was just wondering if it was possible.

yne721
04-13-2008, 11:24 PM

i used this method and it worked. thank you.