PDA

View Full Version : beware of BrokenJaw

07ss
04-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Here is what I put in both his post to alert others b/c he has scammed b4 under another name on SD.......2skinny.

Gonna give everyone a heads up on this guy. Wasnt gonna say anything until he told me to go F myself b/c I wanted pics of this memphis amp w/ a serial number. Here is the reason I wanted him to do that. A few months back on Sounddomain a douche bag by the name of 2skinny scammed me and someone else out of an amp. He was suppose to trade me an Alpine in dash for my MCD1000. I took the bait and sent mine. He gave me a bogus shipping number. After me and someone else realized that we both thought we were getting a unit he quickly stated he had two of them. He tried to say I didnt ship w/a tracking number but I posted my number that said it was delivered. After weeks of arguing w/ him he was suppose to send me a JL 1000/1 that he never did. Kinda odd he has a MCD1000 and some JL stuff for sale on here but no where else. Most post on all forums. He claims he didnt scam me over there but I think when you send someone something in a trade and you dont get nothing back....thats a scam. Go to sounddomain and search for 2skinny and you see the post. My name over there is LoUdNeSs and the other guy he scammed I think was L7fiend. If anyone has got his home address, emails or phone....then I can verify by giving you the same info b/c he never gave it to me on here. Just told me to simply F off b/c I wanted pics of the amp w/a serial number. Before I contacted him I noticed people already smelled a scam on here. I wasnt aware of his post until someone off of SD contacted me and alerted me of this. Any how I am pissed that this guy had the nerve to steal my 550 dollar amp and try to sell on another forum.

Safe-N-Sound215
04-12-2008, 09:58 PM
You should find him and make his name fit.

Goindef154
04-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Wow that's pretty ******, I hate scammers man, just have no souls.

60ndown
04-13-2008, 03:25 PM
keep posting up on forums abut him, some peeps are very clever with ip addresses and getting imformation about people, it wont be too long before you know exactly who he is and where he lives and then you can do something about the situation ;)

1phatclipse
04-16-2008, 06:25 PM
how do you know its him?

jco1385
04-16-2008, 06:29 PM
i say we break his jaw. he's a tool anyway.

SethPhillips
04-16-2008, 06:31 PM
i hurd he was giveing HJ's for coke :fyi:

jco1385
04-16-2008, 06:31 PM
i hurd he was giveing HJ's for coke :fyi:

and over paying :laugh:

SethPhillips
04-16-2008, 06:32 PM
and over paying :laugh:

not to mention chaffing from his ruff hands...

na_rsx
04-16-2008, 06:37 PM
in for epic pwntage..................and possibly broken jaw!!!!!

IamDeMan
04-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Douchebomb scammers **** me off.

02parkave
04-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Douchebomb scammers **** me off.

thank you for sharing your thoughts. i really will sleep better tonight knowing that "douchebag scammers" **** you (someone ive never met, nor will i ever) off. again.. thank you for your honesty:)

IamDeMan
04-24-2008, 05:09 PM
thank you for sharing your thoughts. i really will sleep better tonight knowing that "douchebag scammers" **** you (someone ive never met, nor will i ever) off. again.. thank you for your honesty:)Well I imagine you would understand the scammers plight. Honor among thieves and all that ****.