PDA

View Full Version : Thekraka = SCAMMER, SCAMMED 3 MEMBERS!!

jt detailing
04-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Here are the names he has gone by:

Mike terry
ronnie wylie
travis dodson

One in bold is the name he gave me, Mike and Ronnie were giving to other users.

The Mike Terry one was the most recent scam: I can link you to the topic but here is a quick little whats going on.

Thekraka was trading me a xbox 360 and iPod touch for cash and a epic. I shipped out by USPS, I shipped at 3:30 requested it to have a one day delay. I knew something wasn't adding up with this kid. Always texting, never talking over the phone. Always avoiding me; I was having my doubts. I shipped by USPS. He sent me a tracking number 8:34 that night! 3 days later I receive a package with bricks in it. I went to the USPS store put a stop / return package.

Now Thekraka sold his xbox 360 to a user on the forum when in fact he told me he couldn't sell me the xbox 360 because he lost his job. Now he's told the last two members on the forum he's 19 and works for starbucks as a asst manager.
He told me he's 20 and didn't have a job!

He also stated he had to sell the xbox 360 for cash because he needs cash and he was going to sell it locally. Now he's buying a epic and just sold my xbox 360 / iPod touch.

Now here he stated he couldn't sell the xbox 360:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304237
" for god sake i lost my job and cant trade my xboxes...I AM SELLING THEM to people in town so i can have money ....i already owe HKAud some cash "

Now here is where he's selling the xbox 360, that very xbox360 that he couldn't sell and is selling now. Those very same parts he was looking to buy is what I had shipped to him.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302707
" WTT XBOX 360/Itouch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taking trades for 12''+subs and headunits...an epic-150 or epic-160 is an insta trade =/...also wanting a batt "

Now look at that! He's sure scammed my self, king ranch, and xpanterax.

All of us live in Florida, we all live about 6 or so hours away.

King received a amp from Karka but it was broke. Xpanterax just shipped a battery and a amp for this xbox 360 which is really mine since I bought it back a week 1/2 ago. He'll be scammed just like I was scammed.:verymad:

IP BAN HIM!! VIEW HIS IP TO SEE WHAT OTHER ACCOUNTS HE HAS ON HERE!!!

Here is proof:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/flinstoneman/cellphonecopy.png
This is one of his lies he has, why are you buying and selling items if you can't pay for shipping.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/flinstoneman/boxcopy.png
Picture of the box ripped open with some nice set of 1993 old female size HUGE shirts and pants...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/flinstoneman/brick1copy.png
Up close of the red brick from the scammer.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/flinstoneman/travisdodsoncopy.png
Now this is Travis Dodson at his best... No one do sales with this guy!

This guy has many more bricks in his back yard, would you like a set of his bricks too? You will get some if you do any sales with him!

benchambers80
04-11-2008, 12:12 AM
100% scammer

cman9012
04-11-2008, 12:13 AM
wow that ***** dude sorry

ennis hmm thats not terribly far from here...

hoxie08
04-11-2008, 12:14 AM
hmmmmmmmm

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:15 AM
now he wants me to pay for shipping on the amp back to him haha is he crazy i dont trust him at all he said he will pay me back when the ups file claim check comes in i aint sending him no amp until ihave the money for shipping

ma audio hk200d shipped 100 bucks anyone lol j/k

528hz
04-11-2008, 12:15 AM
All this scamming **** really pisses me off!!!!

Fvckin poosies!!!

jj4475
04-11-2008, 12:16 AM
lol dam

blkbeater
04-11-2008, 12:17 AM
that sux i would chuck one of those bricks through every window he has

i say the person with the least refs sends first

Steven206Seattl
04-11-2008, 12:17 AM
yeah there have been a lot of scams lately.

DaGh0st
04-11-2008, 12:18 AM
hmm..im really debating on buying any more suff on here..

i hope this works out for you bro.

twisztdauthorit
04-11-2008, 12:20 AM
post his address

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:20 AM
yea i am pretty sure the amp was messed up when he sent bc as good as he had it wrapped up and packaged i dobut it got messed up during shipping

wat he was hoping i was gonna do is the day i got the amp ship out the same day and send him the rest of the money along with the strobes beofre i teted the amp well i didnt so haha

bc he said u r shipping out tuesday right and thats when the amp was gonna be here so i know what he was trying to do

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:21 AM
his FAKE name is ronnie wylie gve 3 diff names
1603 ennis ave
ennis texas 75119

there is a number on the return adress as well i suppose his phone number 972 875 1707
the number is some pack and mail business

528hz
04-11-2008, 12:22 AM
I say we form teams across the nation and SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING to these fvckers, that way people will be afraid to do this ****.

Hell there's plenty of us around.

I've never been scammed, but I HATE THIEVES as much as anyone that has been scammed. People who pray on the weak (new) deserve to be shot.

ThomasG
I see more and more of these threads each week, :crap:

icpurplepplalot
well no offense, but the guy just joined here and doesn't look like he has any refs and is selling items that are involed in many a scam.

So why take the chance?

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:25 AM
true if everonye on here that have refs and have a good amount of post and credit i say we get a team and go after the scammers

i am thiking bout scamming the kraka and selling his messed up amp lol haha that would be funny but mean but hes a scammer

5 bucks shipped for the amp haaa

Randy Savage
04-11-2008, 12:25 AM
now he wants me to pay for shipping on the amp back to him haha is he crazy i dont trust him at all he said he will pay me back when the ups file claim check comes in i aint sending him no amp until ihave the money for shipping

ma audio hk200d shipped 100 bucks anyone lol j/k

Did you in fact receive something from him?

twisztdauthorit
04-11-2008, 12:26 AM
this forum should have a legit way of showing user integrity and business dealing... refs are good n all but people get to used to seeing names and ignore them.

need like a star system or something haha

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
yes i received a damaged amp from him

Randy Savage
04-11-2008, 12:30 AM
yes i received a damaged amp from him

Care to elaborate?

Just trying to get the full story before I take any actions against him..

sixfootman2005
04-11-2008, 12:31 AM
true if everonye on here that have refs and have a good amount of post and credit i say we get a team and go after the scammers

i am thiking bout scamming the kraka and selling his messed up amp lol haha that would be funny but mean but hes a scammer

5 bucks shipped for the amp haaa

sold;):p:

***** that you guys got scammed though

ThomasG
04-11-2008, 12:31 AM
this forum should have a legit way of showing user integrity and business dealing... refs are good n all but people get to used to seeing names and ignore them.

need like a star system or something haha

Many forums do have a system, It's called Itrader :fyi:

With all the scamming and transactions on here I find it absurd, inappropriate, and ridiculous we do not have Itrader.

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:33 AM
he had it very nicely wrapped up around a huge bed sheet and clothes all around it and clothes folded up for about 5inch layer aound the whole box plus the amp was cntered in the middle and the remote wire and speaker input piece was broke when i got it so i have to order a new piece and get someone to fix it the terminals broke off in the board so its useless right now and i am pizzed about this

i am pretty sure it was broke upon sending dont see how good it was packed would get broke during shipment

icpurplepplalot
04-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Many forums do have a system, It's called Itrader :fyi:

With all the scamming and transactions on here I find it absurd, inappropriate, and ridiculous we do not have Itrader.

I agree, but most of the scamming is happening from newer members buying from people who just signed up with no refs.

Alot of us recognise each other from our posts, and have the common sense to know who to deal with.

1phatclipse
04-11-2008, 12:34 AM
king ranch you almost begged him to ship that amp and then after he shipped you told him you didnt have the cash anymore and now the amp is broke ...........is this right?

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:35 AM
he had it very nicely wrapped up around a huge bed sheet and clothes all around it and clothes folded up for about 5inch layer aound the whole box plus the amp was cntered in the middle and the remote wire and speaker input piece was broke when i got it so i have to order a new piece and get someone to fix it the terminals broke off in the board so its useless right now and i am pizzed about this

i am pretty sure it was broke upon sending dont see how good it was packed would get broke during shipment

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:36 AM
yess but i have the cash now and i was going to pay for the amp but not being broke once i took it out of the box stuff was rattling around inside the amp

ThomasG
04-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I agree, but most of the scamming is happening from newer members buying from people who just signed up with no refs.

Alot of us recognise each other from our posts, and have the common sense to know who to deal with.

Most of my transactions on this site have been in person in public places.:) Thats really the safest way. Not very practical for most people though.

1phatclipse
04-11-2008, 12:38 AM
<<<<putting on the tall rubber boots

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:38 AM
but this guy is a joke giving fake names and phone numbers and different ages hes only 18 and supposly works at star bucks

icpurplepplalot
04-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Most of my transactions on this site have been in person in public places.:) Thats really the safest way. Not very practical for most people though.

Very true, that would be the safest way to trade/sell/buy on here, but as you said, no it's not very pratical when person A is in Cali, and person B in in Florida.

But I do agree with you that we need something like iTrader on here

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:40 AM
not to get off topic but whats itrader

icpurplepplalot
04-11-2008, 12:41 AM

a rating system for buyers/sellers

benchambers80
04-11-2008, 12:41 AM

Thats what the internet is for.

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:42 AM
ohh mhm smart idea or everytime someone does a sell or buy or trade post a thread and rate them then in the future you can look their info up

perfecxionX
04-11-2008, 12:44 AM
why the hell was that wtb subs thread he made deleted?

bad @SS chevy
04-11-2008, 12:44 AM
king ranch you almost begged him to ship that amp and then after he shipped you told him you didnt have the cash anymore and now the amp is broke ...........is this right?

x2

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:45 AM
bc hes gonna get you to send the subs and then not pay you for them

perfecxionX
04-11-2008, 12:45 AM
what im asking is, why would a mod delete it for him

perfecxionX
04-11-2008, 12:46 AM
also, so he no longer is in the middle of business with anyone?

if so, i think its time for an ip ban

DaGh0st
04-11-2008, 12:48 AM
ronnie wylie
travis dodson
are the only 2 names listed in the white pages for that city. The Ronnie name is the name that you have with his address is correct. I'd call the local PD and see if they could help you guys out.

Randy Savage
04-11-2008, 12:49 AM
He's been banned, and his Classified threads have been closed (not deleted).

He is on a dynamic IP, so an IP ban won't do much.

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:50 AM
well i wasnt begging him to send the amp i was mad that he said he was shipping the amp but yet posted it for sale so he was trying to scam someone either me or someone who wanted to buy the amp

king ranch
He's been banned, and his Classified threads have been closed (not deleted).

He is on a dynamic IP, so an IP ban won't do much.

whats a dynamic ip

Randy Savage
whats a dynamic ip

IP that pretty much refreshes whenever he goes online.

jt detailing
04-11-2008, 12:52 AM
He's been banned... but he'll be back they can't ip ban him since he has a dynamic ip

king ranch
04-11-2008, 12:53 AM
well everytime he comes back pming me or posting or what not we will be able to tell its him and just ban him again maybe he will get tired of being banned lol

jt detailing
04-11-2008, 12:54 AM
ronnie wylie
travis dodson
are the only 2 names listed in the white pages for that city. The Ronnie name is the name that you have with his address is correct. I'd call the local PD and see if they could help you guys out.

Get me the local PD office number and I'll call.

cman9012
04-11-2008, 12:56 AM
Get me the local PD office number and I'll call.

http://www.ennis-texas.com/City%20Government/Police.html

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:07 AM
haha hes screwed

xpanterax
04-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Yeah this sux guys. Im stuck and hope it don't go sour. But all is leaning towards that unfortunately.

DaGh0st
04-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah this sux guys. Im stuck and hope it don't go sour. But all is leaning towards that unfortunately.

and how did you get scammed?

xpanterax
04-11-2008, 01:16 AM
I sent out A subwoofer in part of a 1 for 1 and 1 for 1 trade. I don't know for a fact yet that Im being scammed. I have a UPS number for a few items that he sent out today. I don;t want to get into many details because of the nature of this website and who is reading it. Im just in a potential bad spot. Either way my action if any taken will be drastic.

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:19 AM
well hes banned so i hope u have his phone number if not as soon as he sees he wa banned he will get his shipment back and u will be stuck

BadSQftl
04-11-2008, 01:21 AM
how did the OP actually get scammed if he never actually lost anything?

cman9012
04-11-2008, 01:22 AM

You don't happen to be from ennis do you?

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:23 AM

ohhh its thekraka again i bet hes for thekraka and same age and texas and just signed up

i bet he gets banned

BadSQftl
04-11-2008, 01:25 AM
its not the kraka i'm from dallas...i was just browsing and read the thread it intrigued me.

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:25 AM
lol dallas just as close as ennis

why did it intrique u

BadSQftl
04-11-2008, 01:27 AM
because i thought it funny you planned to call the cops when nothing was technically missing =/ call the pd and say i almost got dummied????

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:28 AM
i aint the one thats gonna call the cops jt detailing is dude u just signed up and stikcing up for scammers i think this is thekraka and if not then shutup and go somewhere

Randy Savage
04-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Same IP string as thekraka...nice try.

ThomasG
04-11-2008, 01:33 AM

:laugh: What a *******.

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:35 AM

haha i told you it was him and good looking out i am always on here if someone could tell me how to look up ip adress i ould appreciate it so i know if its him or not trying to scam someone

lexani2002
04-11-2008, 01:39 AM
he tried to get me to trade my amp to him for 2 800.00 paintball guns,a ps2 with 10 game,an i-pod video,an iar soft rifle and some other stuff for an e.d 9.1

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:40 AM
hes was gonna scam you

how can u find out ip adresses on here so i can look out for everyone since i live on here lol

Randy Savage
04-11-2008, 01:42 AM
You can view their IP by clicking on the 'who's online' link on the forum's home page...however, only mods can look up user IP's..

king ranch
ohhh ok i understand

lexani2002
i told him 20 times i wasnt interested in stuff like that,he wouldnt leave me alone about,at one point even added more stuff with 50.00

tc3k101
04-11-2008, 01:43 AM
I say we form teams across the nation and SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING to these fvckers, that way people will be afraid to do this ****.

Hell there's plenty of us around.

I've never been scammed, but I HATE THIEVES as much as anyone that has been scammed. People who pray on the weak (new) deserve to be shot.

i totally agree with you on forming teams and beating the **** out of these ****s.
ive been scammed for$ and it pissed me off. if anyone gets scammed in southern cali im down to **** someone up for that ****. broken fingers and everything.
some of my boys love to fight :)

perfecxionX
04-11-2008, 01:44 AM
watch for new members viewing this thread.
next one will probably be his new name.

:(

king ranch
04-11-2008, 01:46 AM
haha i bet

1phatclipse
04-11-2008, 01:50 AM
king can we see some pics of the broke amp? i wanna see what you got from the tri-named texan

aesoj
04-11-2008, 02:50 AM
King Ranch,

You should determine who was scammed the worst by this guy and give him the amp. I know it's broken but, hey, it's something. OR, you could sell it and split the proceeds among everyone that got scammed by him.

-Jose

aesoj
04-11-2008, 02:54 AM
Wait. Did anyone actually lose anything to this guy? Is he an actual scammer or a guy who was trying to be a scammer?

-Jose

aesoj
04-11-2008, 03:17 AM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb169/flinstoneman/boxcopy.png
Picture of the box ripped open with some nice set of 1993 old female size HUGE shirts and pants...

I know one thing. If any of you do catch up to him, you better hope that big ***** (who those clothes belonged to) isn't with him. :eek: ....maybe you should take the brick along...just in case :laugh:

-Jose

MikeCole89
04-11-2008, 12:02 PM
I know one thing. If any of you do catch up to him, you better hope that big ***** (who those clothes belonged to) isn't with him. :eek: ....maybe you should take the brick along...just in case :laugh:

-Jose

LOL she will eat your leg..First off why would you even consider buying off someone you know nothing about? Not even like you are going through ebay where they can track it down. You are dealing on a forum. Follow your gut if it seems shady, my odds are that it is shady!

1phatclipse
04-11-2008, 12:35 PM
i dont think anyone accualy got scammed but it may have been a good try on his part since he shipped some bricks...........BUT...when i was new to the forums i posted an amp for sale at termpro....i had my number in the add and someone gave me a call and wanted to trade me a amp that was worth like 1000+ dollars more than mine even....man i wanted that amp bad but i just knew it was a scam .....but he had pics with his username an date and sounded legit but it seemed to good to be true....but i had to find out lol...he said we had to ship at the same time....i figured i get a brick or a broken amp....but i still had to find out lol.....so i packed up a big bag of dirt and shipped that and set back and waited on my bricks lol.....well the package finally got there and i opend it up and it was the amp in the pics....but i still figured it would be broke...i took it to a local shop and told them to test it...i stood there and watched as they did and the guy could get no sound from it....well i was disapointed but i thought what the hell ill go try it myself just to make sure....i hooked it up in my friends car and while hooking it up i noticed this amp had 2 remote slots...the tech at the shop was only using 1 lol...i hooked up both remotes and it sounded danm good...i was like man i bet that guys pissed..he called me that night and i explained to him why i did what i did and he was still mad at first but i calmed him down and sent his amp out the next day and we were both happy lol.................

528hz
04-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Your right sir. I don't think anyone got scammed in this specific case either after reading more in detail. Although I do say we enact rules to combat things like this. A large majority of these scam cases take place with users with low post counts and haven't been here long.

I'm going to start a proposition in the Lounge right now to law down some guidelines for selling.

I think a minimum of 150-200 posts (that way you could research a sellers posts and feel them out based on how they ask questions, post dumb ****, or are serious person if they have little or no refs). This would atleast give the the consumer more ammunition before buying something from a questionable individual.

steveyhustle
04-11-2008, 04:11 PM
**** this is wierd i jus traded him my epic 160 for 90bux and a 30gig ipod. but because of his low post count i made him send first before i even sent anything which he did and recieved both money and ipod sorry u guys got scammed maybe u should be more safer.

jt detailing
04-11-2008, 07:35 PM
That be me.

King Ranch,

You should determine who was scammed the worst by this guy and give him the amp. I know it's broken but, hey, it's something. OR, you could sell it and split the proceeds among everyone that got scammed by him.

-Jose

slam
04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
ennis is around here hrmmm