PDA

View Full Version : zins184 A++++

yama168
04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
zins184 is a great seller.. he was great to deal with, and his packing was outstanding, shipped it fast with no problems.. will/would deal with him again....

Aloha

yama168
04-08-2008, 05:59 PM
pics of his awsome packing job................

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/yama16808/stuff009.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/yama16808/stuff010.jpg

Aloha

zins184
04-08-2008, 08:22 PM
thanks and np I would hate to see something happen to that amp.. I'm glad I could trust you and that you kept you word which is hard to find these days thanks again.

yama168
04-09-2008, 12:54 AM
No problem was glad to deal with you..... Iam glad you trusted me.... I just was scammed this yr and wouldnt do it to anyone else...it *****.....

Aloha

zins184
04-09-2008, 01:19 AM
yeah I hear you bro it does **** and man did I want to fly out to that guys house and just beat him down.. I realize I would have lost more money lol

Goindef154
10-10-2009, 05:15 AM
I bought an AQ 2200D off him and he was very cool with holding it for me and allowing me to pay half now and half when I received it and checked it.

I bought it knowing it had a burn mark on the bat. terminal because of a jumped wire one time when he hit a bump but he said it worked perfectly fine afterward with no problems.

I received the amp and it was packed very well and the amp looked exactly as described (great condition except for the burn mark which I knew about), I hooked it up and it powered right up and had output so I paid the remaining balance that I owed him.

Since the time I paid him the rest I was doing more testing on the amp and found it interesting that I had to turn the gain up about 3/4 of the way to get nominal output from the subs I had it hooked up to but I didn't think much of it because it was only a temporary setup and I would mess with it some more in a week or so, so I turned the gain back down to a little less than halfway and just left it at that.

About 5 days pass and I'm driving home one day and the amp makes a sizzle and pop noise and it starts smoking. I contacted AQ and sent the amp in for repair.

I did contact zins about the problem and he contacted me as soon as he could and this is the message he sent:

"it happened almost 5 months ago and I still used it and never had a problem with it. the only reason I sold it was because I went to jail that weekend and needed to pay my sister back for the bond."

I don't think he tried to scam me obviously becuase he packed it really well and has always been really cool whenever we communicated. The only slight doubt I have is to whether or not he knew there was maybe something slightly wrong with the amp, he may not have and if so then I'm totally fine with that. I just wanted to leave this for whatever reason and because sometimes I see threads where people say "I wish someone would've said something sooner". Again he communicated really well, let me pay half now/half later and the amp was (appearance wise) as described.

zins184
10-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the comment goindef. I would never screw anyone over and I swear if I knew it would done that I wouldn't waste my time selling it. I'm sorry for the problem you had with it. The morning I made bail ($500 for DWI) I pulled my amp and subs, friend of mine took a the subs and amp I put up here to sell. I had no problem with it and was working before I took it out. sorry bro