PDA

View Full Version : alpine.. wtf!?

snoopysnooper
04-08-2008, 12:33 AM
:verymad:

at the shop i just started to work at we did 3 alpine installs today..
one used serius radio and an alpine adapter, another used an alpine adapter, the other was just the deck..

well the guys i work w/ says this has been happening alot lately..

the **** things are just simply not working, end of story..

they hook it up right 20 differnt times, still fvcks up..

they said thaty have had to send back countless H/U, ipos connectors, and satilite raido units in the past months.. and thir coustomer service is poo poo

ever since they went to best buy they have done this my boss said..

B.S.

i told him to just leave alpine, but apperently, thats what all the kids want, and that what all the kids around here sware buy, supply and demand i guess..

alpine knows they are on top so i guess they figure, they put him [my boss] on the phone w/ a computer there is nothing he can do about it..

ghey...

/ rant :furious:

snoopysnooper
04-08-2008, 12:38 AM
the touch screens work great, they are fine..

for some reason, the xm/ sirius raidio's are just not working..

i cant exactly remeber what he told me the prob was, ill aks him today when i work, but he was pissed and we had a big discussion about how coustomer service for car audio now is going down the shitttttter..

thats pretty much what the rant was about..

evenr tc sounds/ audiopulse' coustomer service is becommign non-existant ever since kyle left..

SRim23
04-08-2008, 12:43 AM
ah i think customer service in general for anything is bad. most customer service is outsourced. very rarely do you get someone that speaks english very well ha ha

snoopysnooper
04-08-2008, 12:44 AM
lol, true..

but audioque is great, sundown is pretty darn good, and DD is okay for the most part

gladiator_jai
04-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Memphis is good too, I troubled them quite a lot over some settings on my amp. good and quick responses

SSon22s
04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Our shop has been an Alpine dealer since they first started selling aftermarket units after their premier in Lamborghinis I have never had a bad thing to say about them, very quality/great sounding product IMO, I used to run pioneer stuff until I started using Alpine in my personal vehicles about 4 years ago and havent wanted to change since...Sorry things havent been working out for you but its been very rare I have a failed alpine unit...

jluv
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I've had good luck overall with Alpine, and their customer service/tech support has always been top notch whenever I've needed anything. If you guys are having this problem consistently, perhaps it's something else?