PDA

View Full Version : Help dubb pay his loan payment sale

DubbDesigns
04-07-2008, 04:41 PM
I have a few things to sell since someone stole my check card info.

I have some locking "tuner" lug nuts, practically brand new, only tried one on for size. They go for around $29 at autozone I believe. I will let them go for $14 shipped. EDIT: Comes with 20 locking lug nuts, and 1 key. The size is 12mmx1.25 I believe. Will fit most nissan cars

I have a Radio Shack PRO-82 200Ch handheld scanner that I just bought a few weeks ago and used a few times. I have the original box and booklets and everything it came with. Its a $100 scanner, would take $50 shipped for it. For $5 more I will include some Kodak rechargeable batteries that have never been charged, They came fully charged and I have not even ran them down all the way yet. I will before shipping tho.

I also have a Bluegrass Motorola w385 flip phone if anyone lives in Central KY or wherever you can get Bluegrass service. I paid $100 for it, used it about a month then switched to AT&T. I will let it go for $35 shipped. Comes with charger and orignal box and everything that came with it. Works great, may have a few minor scratches on the outside, but nothing major.

I also have a soft-modded xbox, I just put a new samsung disc drive in it not too long ago. Comes with 2 wireless controllers, 2 wired big controllers, a headset for socom, Memory card with usb cable for action replay (bought it off here a while back), HD Monster component cables, RFU adapter, 25 ft. System link cable, DVD remote and receiver and 15 games in great condition with the exception of one (NFSU2) but it still works fine ( i bought it from gamestop) And even have CoD3 and Farcry evolution that has been burnt and I will include them if the buyer wants them. Also Sims 2 is on the hdd. Its only a 8gb hdd and sims takes up like 1.5gb i think. That makes 18 games if you want those included.

The games are:

Flatout 2
Mech assault (the old one used to softmod)
NFS Most wanted
NFS underground 2
Ghost Recon Island thunder
GTA San Andreas
Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 2 mappack
Robotech battlecry
Brute Force
Wolfenstein
Thrillville
NCAA Football 2005
NFL Blitz '03

And I have an extra Halo 2 Game thats practically brand new that my friend left over here and I haven't seen him in 3 months. Last I heard about him was on the scanner about a week ago he was running from the cops in a V6 mustang FTL lol and got hit wit loads of charges so will be doing jail time so he wont need the game anymore.

I would like to get about $125 shipped, as shipping is gonna be a ***** and I need the money for the loan payment, so I am some what set on that price, may negotiate a tad. Prolly have better luck selling it here locally

DubbDesigns
04-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I can get some pictures up later, but they will not be good quality as I do not have a digital camera. I could take the pictures with the W385 to prove the camera works, or use my att phone which is not much better lol.

DubbDesigns
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Will trade the extra Halo 2 game for a copy of Fedora Linux 8 Core I386 install dvd. It's like 3gb's and iam on a slow connection, so if someone wanted to download it and burn it I would be willing to trade.

DubbDesigns
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
scanner sold