PDA

View Full Version : ViolentAudio very bad seller beware

mobeious
04-06-2008, 09:59 AM
ViolentAudio and myself had a agreement to do a exchange he is local so i thought this would be a very smooth transaction. I was wrong he had 2 Orion 2500d's that he was selling for 300ea. I sent him a message saying that i wanted both amps and i was local and could pick up same day. He replied with 600 cash and they are yours. I said thats fine and we set up a place to meet the next day well he sent me back a PM the same night saying that he sold one of the amps.. i was like WTF, ok whatever i still want the other amp. So the meet was still on, i told him i work tell 2pm and my job is already half way to the meeting spot and and i could meet him after work and he said thats fine he would give me a call at 11am to confirm. well i get off work and still no phone call from him so i go ahead and go home. I send him another PM asking what happened. Also in all this time i gave him my phone number but he wouldnt give me his.. well i didnt get a respond back from my PM and seen that he was active twice. So i sent another PM saying that i see that you are active but dont respond and i need to know if this deal is still on.. well he PM's me back and says that he is selling the other amp to someone else local. to me thats total BS

BASS_WARRIOR
04-06-2008, 10:07 AM
pretty ******, but maybe you just saved yourself from being scammed...

pickup1
04-06-2008, 10:11 AM
pretty ******, but maybe you just saved yourself from being scammed...

X2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

themommyvan
04-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Porb couldnt get his boys together to rob you.

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 10:20 AM
crazy

mobeious
04-06-2008, 11:08 AM
ya maybe it was a good thing

97gp
04-06-2008, 11:12 AM
He seemed like a feg to me.

Safe-N-Sound215
04-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Thats messed up. He should have at least told you if someone else came up with the cash first, that he would sell to them, or something.

Maybe he never even had the amps to begin with?

Oh and he is that brchd guy http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=34936 .
I checked the photobucket on the pics of the 2500's he posted, and thats the screen name on other pics in there. http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee320/brchd/?start=all

He's had some good feedback as far as sales, and some bad as well.

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 12:47 PM
those are the amps he got off craigslist for 200 per amp and i also supposedly had a deal going with him but he backed out on me also ...the guy is an @sshole or just a stupid kid no seller ethics that i can see .....also he now has one of the amps on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=180230443637&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI what a FEG!!!!

Skip01
04-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Alll i know is........all you haters better get off his sack

hahaha

revrider1
04-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Alot of reads about this guy lately, that thread last night was good...

matrxx dude
04-06-2008, 12:54 PM
if you give your word and break it,there is no use to come back on here and try to sell anything else.

dleccord
04-06-2008, 12:56 PM
maybe both of that someone offered him $400.

WhoSayWho?
04-06-2008, 12:56 PM
so, why was he banned under the name brchd?

WhoSayWho?
04-06-2008, 12:57 PM
if you give your word and break it,there is no use to come back on here and try to sell anything else.

yep

jadon087
04-06-2008, 12:57 PM
**** this ***** i did a trade with brchd last year and it went great, but i guess if this is the same guy people change.

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 01:01 PM
he shouldnt make deals and then break them.....doesnt make him a terrible guy or nothin but in my opinion his word isnt worth **** ever again is all........what would happen if you payed him and then he decided to back out ....would he send your payment back or would he jet with your cash?? with his actions of late that would be up in the air huh

hoxie08
04-06-2008, 01:03 PM
He seemed like a feg to me.

same here

Macklessdaddy
04-06-2008, 01:05 PM
same here

No doubt

alxmlr789
04-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Quote from ebay:
"You are bidding on 1 Orion 2500D Mono-Block subwoofer amplifier. The other amplifier in the picture is already sold. This amp needs no introduction. The name speaks for itself. This amplifier has been babied my me, never ran below 1 ohm, and always had a super electrical system to power it. This amp is in ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION! This amp does NOT come with the endcaps."

What the ****? He just bought them yesterday, how have they been babied? Electrical system..

Sorry about the whole thing Dev, this guy is something else.

brtnboarder3241
04-06-2008, 01:09 PM
im ****ing pissed i was supposed to get these by alxmlr789 but this ***** bought themm...

alxmlr789
04-06-2008, 01:12 PM
I was supposed to help multiple people out, the original seller was sketch, and so is the new seller.

revrider1
04-06-2008, 01:12 PM
wow

mobeious
04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
**** i didnt realize that this is brchd i built a box for him about a yr ago.. hmm and it says he lives in sarasota on the ebay page when really he lives in clearmont wich is like 2hrs from sarasota.... i wish i still had his number

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 02:28 PM
**** i didnt realize that this is brchd i built a box for him about a yr ago.. hmm and it says he lives in sarasota on the ebay page when really he lives in clearmont wich is like 2hrs from sarasota.... i wish i still had his number hmm strange well maybe it isnt him selling the 1 amp on ebay but someone he sold 1 of his amps to .......possible

alxmlr789
04-06-2008, 02:31 PM
hmm strange well maybe it isnt him selling the 1 amp on ebay but someone he sold 1 of his amps to .......possible

He has the same amp pics on his photobucket.

mjf
04-06-2008, 02:33 PM
seemed sketchy to begin with

seems like he fabricated the whole thing and were trying to have people want to have it shipped so he could sell it elsewhere and scam people out of money

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 02:46 PM
he could have sent the pics to whoever he sold it to so they could use them,,,,,,and i dont really think he was trying to scam anyone or he would have got alot of people me included i was ready to send him the payment but he backed out he wouldnt have done that if he was a scammer i dont think but he doesnt honor his deals thats for sure!!!!

mobeious
04-06-2008, 03:27 PM
he is not accepting PM's now too

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by ViolentAudio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1phatclipse
300 shipped and ill take one now

i drove 45 miles to get these sorry. i gotta make something.

have you tested them yet?

tested them in my buddies car when i picked them up. i would NEVER spend the money I did without testing them.

good man how bout 325 that should cover the shipping to nc

you have a deal.

paypal and do you wanna give me a good package deal on 2 of the 12,s with the amp?

[email protected] those subs are gonna cost to ship dude, they are heavy. $325 + 3%=$335...

should be bout 20-25 per sub i think what kinda deal for 2 with the amp?

$650 shipped, 2 subs, 1 amp.

ok if its 650 even through paypal ill pay now

cant do it for that paypal gets 5.9% because i have a personal account so that knocks $40 off the top then minus another $75 for shipping. sorry man. i'm gonna sell locally, theres alot of ppl wanting these.

hold up man you already said deal on the 2500d ill pay the pp fees

what ya mean hold up man? you gonna make me sellem to you? i just checked my paypal account and its personal account 5.9% so $345 shipped. if not theyre 5 local guys pm'ing me now that want them.

**** you then shove um up ur ***

matrxx dude
04-06-2008, 03:33 PM
mobeious you were at sbn,did you compete.

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 03:34 PM
kinda dirty huh? lol

matrxx dude
04-06-2008, 03:35 PM
i like wat you told him to do with them at the end of your coversation.lol

mobeious
04-06-2008, 03:40 PM
i was at SBN but didnt compete im still trying to find amp... i think imma just bite the dust and get a sundown 3k......... i was thinkin bout the AQ2200 as well but we will see

matrxx dude
04-06-2008, 03:43 PM
get a ia 40.1,good amp

ViolentAudio
04-06-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm a bad seller because someone offered me $100 more than what the OP was offering. That makes me a bad seller. OP: we had nothing set in stone. NO EXACT PLACE TO MEET or anything. I've had over 30 transactions on here with one about a set of friggin RCA's that was bullshit that someone said i was a bad seller...over 10 dollars.. every other one WENT GOOD. They are on my dads ebay account. He lives in Sarasota SO WHAT? Is that against the law? Don't think so. I got banned for post dumping...oh well. If there is any doubt that i have these amps....I can take a pic with my balls on the amps so all you sexually challenged can ********** on my sack and amps.

xtremebassjunky
04-06-2008, 03:48 PM
cant do it for that paypal gets 5.9% because i have a personal account so that knocks $40 off the top then minus another $75 for shipping. sorry man. i'm gonna sell locally, theres alot of ppl wanting these.

last i checked... pp = 3% fees not 6%...:wow:

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 03:48 PM
please dont put your dirty balls on those amps

bumpin buick
04-06-2008, 03:51 PM
is being a scammer grounds for banning? plus you already admited to being banned on here before, why come back? mods can just ban you again

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 03:51 PM
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside im thinking that since he has a personal account that thier would have been no fees for me to pay him

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 03:52 PM
is being a scammer grounds for banning? plus you already admited to being banned on here before, why come back? mods can just ban you again

did he scam someone? we are just biotchin about him backing out on deals is all

mobeious
04-06-2008, 04:06 PM
actually we did have a sit place to meet remember I4 and hwy27.. and the only reason we didnt have a business or something to meet at is because ur not man enough to call me on the phone and tell me u dont want to sell it to me. why dont u have your own ebay account if your selling somthing takes like 3mins to set one up.... but dont tell someone you will sell it to them and then plan to meet them and all that and back out at last moment.... anyway u said 300 per amp and i said ok ill take it... u didnt say 400 for the amp.. i might have still bought it for that.. next time post 300 obo instead of saying ok u can have it

ViolentAudio
04-06-2008, 04:37 PM
OP: do I need to post my 2nd PM to you where I said 'whoever pays first' gets it? or did you forget that? there isn't any dibs...I guess i'm a horrible seller...PLEASE NO ONE DO BUSINESS WITH ME. Phateclipse: when you have a personal account it is 5.9% when you get a premier account (which i have done since talking with you) it is 3.something. I have a deal with a member going right now for my 4 channel MTX...we'll see if I'm such a horrible seller when he gets his amp. I have bought and sold at LEAST $5k worth of stuff on here and i could care less if people get mad because i won't sell them my ****. GET A LIFE. OP: you sent me at least 25 pms about these amps, some back to back without even giving me a chance to respond. amp stalkers. now lick my balls.

BobbyDD
04-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Quote from ebay:
"You are bidding on 1 Orion 2500D Mono-Block subwoofer amplifier. The other amplifier in the picture is already sold. This amp needs no introduction. The name speaks for itself. This amplifier has been babied my me, never ran below 1 ohm, and always had a super electrical system to power it. This amp is in ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION! This amp does NOT come with the endcaps."

What the ****? He just bought them yesterday, how have they been babied? Electrical system..

Sorry about the whole thing Dev, this guy is something else.

Just wanted to quote this to point out the seller's lack of ethics again. Everyone he backed out of the deal on dodged a bullet.

aesoj
04-06-2008, 05:01 PM
The way I look at it is that as long as no money is exchanged, both the seller and buyer have the right to back out of the deal. Put the shoe on the other foot. How many times do you see someone calling "dibs" in a 'for sale' post only to not follow through with the purchase. Can you imagine how many "bad buyer" posts we'd have on here if all those sellers (who thought they had their sht sold) started a thread about THOSE guys? My two pennies.

-Jose

Edit. All that being said, as soon as he made up his mind about not selling to you (mobeious), he definitely should've let you know -and told you the reason why. That would've atleast given you a chance to match the other offer(s) he had.

BobbyDD
04-06-2008, 05:10 PM
The way I look at it is that as long as no money is exchanged, both the seller and buyer have the right to back out of the deal. Put the shoe on the other foot. How many times do you see someone calling "dibs" in a 'for sale' post only to not follow through with the purchase. Can you imagine how many "bad buyer" posts we'd have on here if all those sellers (who thought they had their sht sold) started a thread about THOSE guys? My two pennies.

-Jose

Not even close to being the same situation.

perfecxionX
04-06-2008, 05:12 PM
from what i see , violentaudio was not that out of line here. he may have inconvenienced the op, but he can sell his amps to anyone he wants, after all they are his. i dont see any reason to imply he might be a potential scammer

BobbyDD
04-06-2008, 05:15 PM
from what i see , violentaudio was not that out of line here. he may have inconvenienced the op, but he can sell his amps to anyone he wants, after all they are his. i dont see any reason to imply he might be a potential scammer

So it's okay to be misleading in a for sale add?

perfecxionX
04-06-2008, 05:17 PM
i didnt see that?

king ranch
04-06-2008, 05:20 PM
and it doesnt matter if you say first come first serve when you already agree and make plans with someone to meet them and already talked price and everythig thats a done deal bc he came first jut couldnt buy it right then bc he wanted to save you time and aggriavtion on shipping

you are trully an idiot

perfecxionX
04-06-2008, 05:22 PM
so va has been banned before under another name? doesnt that mean he gets a perm ip ban now, for making another name while banned?

aesoj
04-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Not even close to being the same situation.

What are you talking about. I've had guys pm telling me "I'll want it and I'll pay you on x day"...then I never hear from them again. I also see guys (ALL the time) posting in other's threads "I'll take it" only to read a few days later that the item is still for sale. How is that NOT the same thing? It all amounts to being the same sht....someone backing out of a deal.

...oh, I get it. It's ok for a buyer to back out of a deal when they realize that they can get the sht somewhere else a little cheaper but it's not ok for the seller to do it when he realizes that he's selling it for too cheap. ;)

-Jose

duece212
04-06-2008, 05:28 PM
so va has been banned before under another name? doesnt that mean he gets a perm ip ban now, for making another name while banned?

For that reason, and also for selling a box in the classified without mentioning any flaws, then months later says the box had flaws to slight the builder. So either he is a dishonest seller, or a liar to slight somebody. From the evidence in the other thread it looks like the 2nd option as a liar, but either way not good ethics for somebody doing business in the classifieds.

BobbyDD
04-06-2008, 05:30 PM
What are you talking about. I've had guys pm telling me "I'll want it and I'll pay you on x day"...then I never hear from them again. I also see guys (ALL the time) posting in other's threads "I'll take it" only to read a few days later that the item is still for sale. How is that NOT the same thing? It all amounts to being the same sht....someone backing out of a deal.

...oh, I get it. It's ok for a buyer to back out of a deal when they realize that they can get the sht somewhere else a little cheaper but it's not ok for the seller to do it when he realizes that he's selling it for too cheap. ;)

-Jose

Read the original post in this thread and surely you can see the difference.;)

mobeious
04-06-2008, 05:32 PM
if u want to see how much of a idiot this guy is please see his thread about me on the bad feedback.,,,, he said first to pay me gets the amp.... he wanted cash no paypal.... so we set up a time and place to meet for me to give him cash... and he backed out

aesoj
04-06-2008, 05:35 PM
...and if you think that's not the same thing because a meeting place wasn't arranged or some sht, what does that matter? You think I'm not inconvenienced when some dumb sht posts "I'll take it" in my for sale ad and then doesn't go through with it? I am. What if another guy comes along and sees that I'm selling something he wants but then sees the "I'll take it post" and assumes that it's already been sold? He then buys from somewhere else and I'm out a sell. See, I'm incovenienced, too!

aesoj
04-06-2008, 05:37 PM
and I'm not sticking up for the guy in ANY way. I'm just speaking in general about sellers and buyers backing out of deals.

-Jose

aesoj
04-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Edit. All that being said, as soon as he made up his mind about not selling to you (mobeious), he definitely should've let you know -and told you the reason why. That would've atleast given you a chance to match the other offer(s) he had.

just in case you guys missed the edit in my first post.

-Jose

dleccord
04-06-2008, 09:46 PM
ive been on here long enough to know that unless you've deposited a down on an item, then seller aint obligated to sell it to you. the way i see it, if someone offers more cash than the other potential buyer, then that seller will more than likely sell it to the guy whose willing to pay more. in this case, you're talking about $100 more than the other guy. happened to me a few dozen times, ***** doesnt it?

Screnzo
04-06-2008, 09:46 PM
OP: do I need to post my 2nd PM to you where I said 'whoever pays first' gets it? or did you forget that? there isn't any dibs...I guess i'm a horrible seller...PLEASE NO ONE DO BUSINESS WITH ME. Phateclipse: when you have a personal account it is 5.9% when you get a premier account (which i have done since talking with you) it is 3.something. I have a deal with a member going right now for my 4 channel MTX...we'll see if I'm such a horrible seller when he gets his amp. I have bought and sold at LEAST $5k worth of stuff on here and i could care less if people get mad because i won't sell them my ****. GET A LIFE. OP: you sent me at least 25 pms about these amps, some back to back without even giving me a chance to respond. amp stalkers. now lick my balls.

I dunno if you're a bad seller, since you didn't actually sell the amp...but **** you sure are an *******. :wow:

dleccord
04-06-2008, 10:04 PM
an ******* doesnt define a bad seller and a scammer though. kinda reminds me teamsubsgopoof, which i dont got beef with.

Screnzo
04-06-2008, 11:34 PM
an ******* doesnt define a bad seller and a scammer though. kinda reminds me teamsubsgopoof, which i dont got beef with.

Hmm...since no sale actually occurred I don't think I'd exactly call him a bad seller. However, were I to want to buy something off of him I would consider this incident before I were to do so.
Never did a sale with teamsubgopoof, last one I heard of took a while I guess...

kmanian
04-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I just think if you give a guy your word it should be considered a deal. Personally I think it is horse ****

Johnny Drama
04-07-2008, 08:49 AM
I agree with shady/bad selling practices.

Buyer and seller said agreed to meet at time and place. Seller sold amp out from under buyer. Illeagal? NO...scamming? NO...Shady? YES...

ViolentAudio
04-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I offered to give it to him for what we talked about and he changed his mind....does that mean I can make a "Mobeious bad seller thread" about him? NO!

Scoobydoo
04-07-2008, 05:44 PM
in the immortal words of def leppard...too late for love

mobeious
04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
the reason i said no is because i already ordered somthing else.. because u said u were not going to sell it to me...

ViolentAudio
04-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I agree with shady/bad selling practices.

Buyer and seller said agreed to meet at time and place. Seller sold amp out from under buyer. Illeagal? NO...scamming? NO...Shady? YES...

:fyi: we never had an exact time and place set up. I was supposed to call him to set that up and I never did. I changed my mind. He made a suggestion for a central area to meet between the both of us. NO DEFINITE PLACE OR TIME WAS SET. I could understand if i just set up a time and place and made him drive there, and never showed...that would be uncool....but we never got that far in our talks.

mjf
04-07-2008, 05:57 PM
:fyi: we never had an exact time and place set up. I was supposed to call him to set that up and I never did. I changed my mind.

cut the bullshit, thats all you needed to write.

he made the effort to suggest a place, you initially agreed to it then decided against it.

shady.

mobeious
04-07-2008, 05:57 PM
so why not call me and tell me that u didnt want to meet instead of me waiting around for your call..... lets just end this ... i dont want ur amps and yes yours a horrible seller

alxmlr789
04-07-2008, 05:58 PM
:popcorn:

duece212
04-07-2008, 06:03 PM
:fyi: we never had an exact time and place set up. I was supposed to call him to set that up and I never did. I changed my mind. He made a suggestion for a central area to meet between the both of us. NO DEFINITE PLACE OR TIME WAS SET. I could understand if i just set up a time and place and made him drive there, and never showed...that would be uncool....but we never got that far in our talks.

What about trying to sell a woofer enclosure here in the classifieds without mentioning any problems with it, then when its convenient you raise problems with said enclosure (which were probably fabricated).

That seems ****** as a seller in the classifieds here, even if it was with your previously banned account.

mobeious
04-07-2008, 06:03 PM
why dont you **** my **** Alex Miller? you punk *** **** boy. you are mad cuz i beat you to the Orion ****. you aint nuthin but a ***** *** **** boy punk *****. You, your mom , dad, wife, gf or whatever can all **** my balls. No go run and tell that. The dude Mike that had the stuff for sale is a close friend of mine, and he said he would never sell it to some **** from down south who wanted him to 'hold it' get a ****in life. you snooze you lose ***** boy.

thats what he sent to alxmlr789 in a PM he was also intrested in the amps... man is he a nice guy or what

alxmlr789
04-07-2008, 06:04 PM
why dont you **** my **** Alex Miller? you punk *** **** boy. you are mad cuz i beat you to the Orion ****. you aint nuthin but a ***** *** **** boy punk *****. You, your mom , dad, wife, gf or whatever can all **** my balls. No go run and tell that. The dude Mike that had the stuff for sale is a close friend of mine, and he said he would never sell it to some **** from down south who wanted him to 'hold it' get a ****in life. you snooze you lose ***** boy.

thats what he sent to alxmlr789 in a PM he was also intrested in the amps... man is he a nice guy or what

this is the trufs

icpurplepplalot
04-07-2008, 06:07 PM
what an immature litte *****

ViolentAudio
04-07-2008, 06:10 PM
so why not call me and tell me that u didnt want to meet instead of me waiting around for your call..... lets just end this ... i dont want ur amps and yes yours a horrible seller
i never asked for your phone number. you sent it to me 2 times ..call me! call me! like a lil *****. 30 pms I got from your crying ***. One was even titled'sorry for all the pm's' DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU? you were **** near stalking me about those amps. HOW AM I a horrible seller if I never sold you anything you f'n punk. should I post all the f'n stalking *** PMs your little whining b-itch *** sent me? Go **** **** your sheep you polk county *****.

Supergumby5000
04-07-2008, 06:15 PM
i never asked for your phone number. you sent it to me 2 times ..call me! call me! like a lil *****. 30 pms I got from your crying ***. One was even titled'sorry for all the pm's' DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU? you were **** near stalking me about those amps. HOW AM I a horrible seller if I never sold you anything you f'n punk. should I post all the f'n stalking *** PMs your little whining b-itch *** sent me? Go **** **** your sheep you polk county *****.

lol so mature

violentaudio, i reccomend stopping while your down, because your only going down more

go join ROE or something

Flipx99
04-07-2008, 06:17 PM
You sure live up to your username, Mr Violent.

ViolentAudio
04-07-2008, 06:17 PM
F#CK ALL YOU PUNK AZZ MUTHERFUKKERS! ALL YOU BISHES CAN **** ON MY BALLS TIL YOUR EYES POP OUT!

BAN THESE MUTHER ****** NUTTS OUT OF YOUR *** DUMPSTERS!

icpurplepplalot
04-07-2008, 06:19 PM
dude you are an immature *******

PsychoTheRapist
F#CK ALL YOU PUNK AZZ MUTHERFUKKERS! ALL YOU BISHES CAN **** ON MY BALLS TIL YOUR EYES POP OUT!

:crying:

Flipx99
:crying:

Indeed.

Off to go kill myself....or have a cup of coffee.

alxmlr789
04-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Wow, this guy is something else. He likes his balls ****** by other men, or something like that..

mjf
04-07-2008, 06:21 PM
ban hammer sounds good.

BobbyDD
04-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Move over to the right lane, the waaambulance is coming through.:laugh:

duece212
04-07-2008, 06:28 PM
What about trying to sell a woofer enclosure here in the classifieds without mentioning any problems with it, then when its convenient you raise problems with said enclosure (which were probably fabricated).

That seems ****** as a seller in the classifieds here, even if it was with your previously banned account.

Any answer to the above, are you a liar or a ****** seller?

mobeious
04-07-2008, 06:28 PM
well lets see to schedule a meet u must talk to each other.. and since you were not replying to my PM's i told you to call me.. but u were not even man enough to do that.. keep hiding behind your keyboard

mobeious
04-07-2008, 06:30 PM
edit.... not dropping to ur level with my reply

BobbyDD
04-07-2008, 06:31 PM
yea, he's not worth it

alxmlr789
04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
edit.... not dropping to ur level with my reply

Devon, It would be hard dropping to his level, as you are what..6'2 and a decently built guy?

He is what 5 foot? :eek:

(literally speaking)

Scoobydoo
04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
wow, so much drama of something so minor

mobeious
04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
lol

alxmlr789
04-07-2008, 06:36 PM

I'm enjoying it.

E-drama becuz of da e-thuggin

mobeious
04-07-2008, 06:36 PM
ya i told him lets end it.. but he continues

BobbyDD
04-07-2008, 06:39 PM

What else is there to do?

bumpin buick
04-07-2008, 06:41 PM
can someone just ban this fool for his language?

alxmlr789
04-07-2008, 06:42 PM
can someone just ban this fool for his language?

hopefully.

mjf
04-08-2008, 12:06 AM
and hes gone, what a fun night.

duece212
04-08-2008, 12:10 AM
and hes gone, what a fun night.

Good riddence, the dood was a prick

twisztdpunisher
04-08-2008, 12:32 AM
he told me he would sell em to me for 700 for both shipped and paypaled then said no he sold one to his buddy and he would trade for saz1500 but i didnt trust him and he wouldnt ship first....

mobeious
04-08-2008, 12:34 AM
the dude is just shady.... when he came and picked up the speaker box from me.. he like got out of the truck and said hey grabed his box and and bye... was like wtf weirdo?

iamamp3pimp
04-08-2008, 06:29 AM
lol

jco1385
04-09-2008, 12:53 PM

that was me, and i somehow missed this whole ordeal...

well, the amp will be delivered today so we'll see how that goes. FWIW, i didn't buy it, it was a trade so it wouldn't make him a good/bad seller.

i never had any problems, and he didn't seem shady to me? :confused: oh well, some people are just bi-polar i guess

2002XLT
04-09-2008, 01:15 PM

-Jose

He did many things wrong, but your right, that was definantly not one of them in my opinion. Although he should have researched his price a little more, backing out wasnt his main problem. Ive had quite a few buyers do the same thing, with the "dibs" and then not buying. Frustrating.

I dunno if you're a bad seller, since you didn't actually sell the amp...but **** you sure are an *******. :wow:

That is definant.

Wow, im glad this ******** is banned. And im glad all that people had happen was some knotted *******.

that was me, and i somehow missed this whole ordeal...

well, the amp will be delivered today so we'll see how that goes. FWIW, i didn't buy it, it was a trade so it wouldn't make him a good/bad seller.

i never had any problems, and he didn't seem shady to me? :confused: oh well, some people are just bi-polar i guess

Hopefully he shipped first?

jco1385
04-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Hopefully he shipped first?

nope, i did. i think i'll be good, but if he got me i'm out a whopping $40 worth of stuff

jco1385
04-10-2008, 12:14 PM
update:

got the amp yesterday. opened it up and this thing is IMMACULATE!

looks almost brand new. i'm satisfied. sorry for you guys that got fcked

aesoj
04-10-2008, 03:57 PM
update:

got the amp yesterday. opened it up and this thing is IMMACULATE!

looks almost brand new. i'm satisfied. sorry for you guys that got fcked

From what I understand, the guy was simply a dck. No one actually got fcked...did they?...by the dck? :D

jco1385
04-10-2008, 03:59 PM
oh, well he's cool in my book. i got a good deal.

i'm a **** too :fyi: just not on here with people i've never met.

aesoj
04-10-2008, 04:19 PM
oh, well he's cool in my book. i got a good deal.

i'm a **** too :fyi: just not on here with people i've never met.

You're right. The guy came off as a dck to a lot of people on here but, the way I saw it, was that he simply got tired of everyone givin' him sht over backing out of a deal. I mean, it's not like the guy took anyones money...and look at it this way. If only ONE guy had pm'd him about the amp when he was asking $300 + shipping for it, he PROBABLY would've went through with the sale. It was only after a sht load of people started pm'ing him about it he realized that he was asking too little for it. The guy hadn't been paid for anything so (again), the way I see it, he had every right to still back out....and the guy may have come across as a dck but, he's now a dck with (around) an extra hundred bucks in his pocket. ;)

-Jose

jco1385
04-10-2008, 04:38 PM
yep. he could have done it in a different, more polite manner. but if you are going to back out of a deal you MUST let the people in the first deal know about it. not just disappear.

either way, he's gone and i have my amp. everyone is happy

jer_stud56
04-10-2008, 04:40 PM
should update the original post stating that you finished the deal in good order.

jco1385
04-10-2008, 05:08 PM
should update the original post stating that you finished the deal in good order.

not my thread

mobeious
04-10-2008, 08:33 PM
You're right. The guy came off as a dck to a lot of people on here but, the way I saw it, was that he simply got tired of everyone givin' him sht over backing out of a deal. I mean, it's not like the guy took anyones money...and look at it this way. If only ONE guy had pm'd him about the amp when he was asking $300 + shipping for it, he PROBABLY would've went through with the sale. It was only after a sht load of people started pm'ing him about it he realized that he was asking too little for it. The guy hadn't been paid for anything so (again), the way I see it, he had every right to still back out....and the guy may have come across as a dck but, he's now a dck with (around) an extra hundred bucks in his pocket. ;)

-Jose

The reason i didnt pay him is because he told me CASH only hince the reason to meet up with him... he never called me

bigbangtheory
04-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Well seems like a shady seller, no more, no less.

Buttttttttttttttt, will say the way he carried himself was retarded. I mean who acts like that on a forum? A 10 year old? Amazing. Glad the guy is gone.

BobbyDD
04-10-2008, 09:31 PM

-Jose

I guess as long as you make a little extra money it's okay not to keep your word and make up a bunch of lies.:rolleyes:

aesoj
04-11-2008, 01:35 AM
The reason i didnt pay him is because he told me CASH only hince the reason to meet up with him... he never called me

I know, bro. I don’t fault you one bit. You did absolutely nothing wrong.

I guess as long as you make a little extra money it's okay not to keep your word and make up a bunch of lies. :rolleyes:

Yep. j/k! I fully agree with you in regards to making up lies. If you’re going to back out of a deal, you have to be honest and upfront about why you’re doing it. The guy should have called him up and said “Look. I got a much better offer and I’m taking it. The guy will be here with the money at X o’clock. If you want to match his offer, be here before then.” He didn't do that though. THAT'S what makes this fvcked up.

...and it’s not “a little extra money” that we’re talking about here, bro. It’s an extra hundred per amp (I believe). That’s two hundred bones, man. The guy would have been crazy not to take it. You know it, I know it, the op knows it, and everyone else and their freakin’ uncle knows it.

You have to take it when it’s offered to you, bro. When you don’t, you only end up losing sales. Ask anyone who has been selling on these forums for a while and they’ll all tell you that –atleast the smart ones will. I mean, who’s to say that the OTHER guy isn’t going to back out the next day? There’s a pretty good chance of that happening, you know. It happens ALL the time. Think about it. How often does a SELLER back out of a deal? Now, how often does a BUYER do it? ;) Again, where are all the “bad buyer” threads about those bishes?

-Jose

02parkave
04-23-2008, 10:14 AM
the dude is just shady.... when he came and picked up the speaker box from me.. he like got out of the truck and said hey grabed his box and and bye... was like wtf weirdo?

im stayin out of it all, and im sorry to hear of your deal, BUT whjat was odd about this? maybe he was busy, or maybe he didnt care to stop and chat? idk. and i hear you make some killer boxes, so at least he chose a good box:)

IamDeMan
04-24-2008, 05:35 AM
dude you are an immature *******

I have to concur.

02parkave
04-24-2008, 09:26 AM
I have to concur.

tanks for your input:)

IamDeMan
04-24-2008, 09:51 AM
tanks for your input:)TANKS?! ZOMG watch out! It's teh Blitzkrieg!