PDA

View Full Version : mrwigglezdj

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Title pretty much sums it up.

Cliffs

I bought the ZX850.4 that mrwigglezdj had for sale at a heck of a price, and it was bought in working condition. he was supposed to deliver to a mutual point, failed, and never answered when i called, or returned my voicemails or PM's. I like to keep issues private, but he isnt responding to anything.

heres some detail though.

I knew that he was going to SBN, as i was going as well, so i asked him if he could bring it down, and he said that he wasnt sure if he'd be there sunday so he'd prefer to ship it. I let him know that shipping it was fine.

i sent money for this amp on 3-26-08 using paypal, and he told me that he would send out the amp the next morning by 9 am, and that he would call me with the tracking number, or PM it to me later that night. I heard nothing from him at all until Friday morning (3.28.08)

i decided to bring the amp with me to daytona, im in cresscent city at my dads house now and ill be at the show sunday as well, ive been told i should make it to final rounds, so i hope you dont get upset i brought it instead of shiped it, just give me a call sunday when you get to the show and ill let you know where i am hideing at so you can get your amp... and the reason for me bringing it , ups told me that you would get it tuesday and i was like **** that...

so give me a call sunday or saturday if youre at the show 850-***-****
brandon..

He already has my phone number as i called him the night of the 26th

I didnt have an issue with him bringing it out to me, as i wanted to hook it up anyway, but he wasnt at SBN and he never returned or answered any of my calls. I called him about 2 times a day every day but monday, because i understand that stuff happens. Friday 4-4-08 the amp showed up at my door unexpected, but it looks good, besides the broken mounting feet that we had already discussed, and i was cool (but still a little ticked that he never returned my calls, or responded to any PM's to let me know the amp was coming.

I connected the amp in my car, replacing the kx 650.4 and it is giving me a nasty squealing noice from the speakers that it is connected to. I double checked my wiring and everything was straight. I puled the 850 out and pu the 650 back in, and it was fine. I put the 850 back in, and it had the squeal. I was prety mad so i went inside, and when i came back out, the amp is stuck in protect mode.

my wiring is fine as i have the 350.2 and the 650.4 hooked back up and that noise is gone......but the 850 is still in protect mode.

come on Brandon, i didnt want to post this, but you leave me no choice.

I'll give you a couple days to respond, but i will file a paypal claim, and talk with my bank about doing a chargeback if possible.

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 04:34 PM
I would love to resolve this, and at this point, looking at the costs of repair, id rather just get my money back

9512ds
04-05-2008, 04:36 PM
he is always over at www.stevemeadedesigns.com

I would reccomend putting it up over there.

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 04:37 PM
will do.

thanks andy

rollerdj
04-05-2008, 04:39 PM
stone him for bringing shame the name "dj"

9512ds
04-05-2008, 04:41 PM
absolutely Robin. He is actually online there right now.

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 04:42 PM
it up over there.

hopefully someone can convince him to get in touch with me to get this fixed.

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 04:45 PM
thats the thing that gets me the most is that he has been online here almost every day but wont pick up when i call?

I even offered over the phone on a voicemail to send him a little morre money just to get it shiped out, but he never picked up or returned anything....

boltpride
04-05-2008, 04:53 PM
****. Good luck on getting ur money back.

bumpin buick
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM
hope everything works out, im working on getting my amp fixed also that I got from a seller on here

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 05:03 PM
we will see what happens....

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 05:30 PM
so in the meantime, while he was ignoring me here and over the phone, he broke my amp that he should have shipped out regardless.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19359&st=0&p=291762&#entry291762

awesome.

Supergumby5000
04-05-2008, 05:32 PM
dont bullshit with it, i would just file a claim and get your money back

jadon087
04-05-2008, 05:36 PM
so in the meantime, while he was ignoring me here and over the phone, he broke my amp that he should have shipped out regardless.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19359&st=0&p=291762&#entry291762

awesome.

wow thats just blatant out right scum bag move, i mean thats pretty much worse than confessing on yourself, he makes a thread about the amp messing up and still sells you the amp. Regardless of when this gets resolved he should loss all seller credibility

edit sorry

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 05:38 PM
its not resolved.

he still had the amp and it was broken, he should have just refunded me.

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 05:39 PM
dont bullshit with it, i would just file a claim and get your money back

Done deal.

BobbyDD
04-05-2008, 05:41 PM
This is looking real bad.

dbhittin
04-05-2008, 05:42 PM
so he was at sbn and fcuk the amp up there and sent it to u still?

rollerdj
04-05-2008, 05:42 PM

awesome.

thats pretty shatty right there. agreed with above. just do the claim.

jadon087
04-05-2008, 05:47 PM
And now he's on the run...Bad Boys Bad Boys what ya gonna do what ya gonna do when ca.com comes for you.

revrider1
04-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Dam

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 08:47 PM
awesome

so he came, he saw, and he went.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/iamamp3pimp/heslooking.jpg

...that was on Steve Meade Designs forum

mrwigglezdj
04-05-2008, 09:04 PM
well, here it is my turn in it all, as far as phone calls are consernd, nextel has my account so ****ed at the moment its not even funny, nextel is telling my phone is on but yet i can not make or recive calls, or use my direct conect, i have them sending me a new phone as of monday but it has yet to make its way to my door so i have not been able to check my voice mails or anything dealing with my phone... im not ignoreing anyone, ca.com is not my normal forum, ive been a member there for years and only have 4-500 posts... turd of a place i only use to sell when im selling, and last time i checked ca i Did not have any pms or anything of the sort. i have not recived any emails or what not.. so i have been unaware of the situation, i have 3 kids at home so im not on 100% of the time like most think, my name might show up, but im not at the pc... my ole lady actually brought this to my attention just a few minutes ago, ive been cooking outside on the grill..and shes been reading on god knows what but im glad she did ..

as far as me being a scammer, anyone that wants to post that i am or act all hard , can straight up **** a nice dirty one.. i dont scam and dont plan on it.. with that coverd..

my brand new amp is not messed up i was haveing issues with it and found that i have 3 bad 6.5s and 2 burned tweets causeing the amp to go into protect, and the stolen amp and amp in question did the exact same thing,

before i shiped the amp out , i did power it up and connected a 6.5 to each speaker term. to double check it powerd up, played the music being played, disconected the amp put it in the plastic wrap, put on the foam end pices and put the foam under the gain end and the top part to cover the gains like i recived origanly. and shiped it so I DID sell and ship a perfect working amp, not a perfect condition cosmeticaly amp which isnt the issue but still ill state that which that issue was the mounting feet but no big deal..
when i had it connected there was no squeal or anything out of the normal with the amp

youre saying there was a squeal, i guess i can buy that, and now its in protect, i can buy it as well, the only question i have since everything else has been statements, what condition was the box that amp came in? did it look as if ups abused it and treated it like a cheap ***** pullin a train ?.. and do you belive the issue could have came from their handleing methods?.. i did place insurance on the amp for full value. but if you think it was handled properly .. ship it back to me, and when i do recive the amp i will reinburse you the 200 you paid and an extra 18 for shiping charges so i will give the 220 and call it done. but if ups ****ed it up by beating the **** out of then they will be paying me.., and the rule of thumb ive learned is dont spend the money you get off selling something untill the buyer gets the item and all is good, and i have yet to touch the money in my paypal from the amp FIY

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 09:07 PM
i was just gonna post here....that you did get in touch with me.

now we wait for an answer to what i asked you

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 09:08 PM
nah, it didnt look damaged in any way, it looked like they took pretty good care of it.

so since i couldnt get ahold of you, any way that you can send me the money first (paypal) and ill get you a tracking number tonight?

I can understand about the phone as sprint/nextel does ****.

Fedex is open 24 hours, and i have no problem going there to handle this now....

sound good?

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I dont mind paying the shipping costs, as thats the normal in the way that these things work anyway..

mrwigglezdj
04-05-2008, 09:12 PM
lol well since both smd and here are watching, i posted this over there as well

get me a tracking number showing that it was shiped (and not shiping info provided) that a shiping company has the amp in their posisson and i will send the money to you as soon as i have the tracking number

kmanian
04-05-2008, 09:15 PM
WOW! I'll keep my opinions to myself though.

Skip01
04-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Sell it to me!!!!!!

And its *possession*

mrwigglezdj
04-05-2008, 09:22 PM
well the last thing im going to do is waste a **** ton of my time on it, i issued the refund of the amp, (money has already been sent) and when im provided the trackin i will also cover the costs to ship it back, and when i get it back ill ship it back out to have it repaired under warrenty.... so it will all work out just fine

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Cool.

how long does it take the refund to clear "pending status?, and can it be "Cancelled"?

i dont know how that works.

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 09:35 PM
you want me to post the tracking number here, or in a PM?

im going to the movies, then to fedex to send it back.

mrwigglezdj
04-05-2008, 09:46 PM
both lol it doesnt make a difference to me

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 11:43 PM
ii need an address...

mrwigglezdj
04-05-2008, 11:53 PM
:wow: address should have been on the shiping lable lol

ill pm it to ya tho

iamamp3pimp
04-05-2008, 11:56 PM
it says right on there "This is not a return address.

i went to the fedex store assuming that it was.

mrwigglezdj
04-06-2008, 10:51 AM
still waiting on trackin info on the amp being sent back?

mrwigglezdj
04-06-2008, 11:32 AM
ok i see it like this, you wanted the situation taken care or, i did and you were supposed to get me a trackeing info last night, and ive yet to have it, if i DO NOT have tracking info within the hour i will cancle the refund untill i recive the amp

mrwigglezdj
04-06-2008, 11:36 AM
smh quick to talk **** about me but now whats the deal?

matrxx dude
04-06-2008, 11:36 AM
robin is trying to get u a shipping number,u need to be a little more patient like he was,i just hope this gets resolved.

mrwigglezdj
04-06-2008, 11:39 AM
"be a little more patient"
i give what i recived, and i didnt recive that untill i did a refund

jaredspl
04-06-2008, 12:15 PM
should have given him a working amp and none of this would happen.

krisfnbz
04-06-2008, 12:25 PM
This whole situation is shady. If I was anyone on this forum I would not deal with both parties involved in this transaction.

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 01:51 PM
This whole situation is shady. If I was anyone on this forum I would not deal with both parties involved in this transaction.

what the hell is wrong with you?

90accordman
04-06-2008, 01:58 PM
id have acted the same way had i an amp that didnt work and seen a thread where he was having issues with what seemed to be the same amp. i dont blame him at all in his situation.

Random1010
04-06-2008, 02:03 PM

you're an idiot. Pimp is a great guy and a great seller/buyer. wigglez made a mistake but is doing everything he should to make it right. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with either one, as long as the product works wigglez:D

loudmofo
04-06-2008, 02:05 PM
all he wanted was his tracking

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 02:08 PM
im gonna go to fedex right now to ship it out to you.

this "Pending" status on the refund

it means that Paypal has to pull the monies from his bank account, and it could take 2-4 business days

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 02:13 PM
im gonna go to fedex right now to ship it out to you.

this "Pending" status on the refund

it means that Paypal has to pull the monies from his bank account, and it could take 2-4 business days

didnt he say he left the money you paid him in his paypal account? and i thought refunds were instant if the person had the money in thier paypal or thier bank account hmmm

90accordman
04-06-2008, 02:16 PM
didnt he say he left the money you paid him in his paypal account? and i thought refunds were instant if the person had the money in thier paypal or thier bank account hmmm

they are instant if thats the case

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 02:18 PM
seems to me that the only time they say pending is if the money isnt in the paypal or the bank account right?

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 02:18 PM

thats what he said, but its pending, and from what i have read if its pending that means that he doesnt have the full amount in his paypal.

should i wait to ship it out?

if i ship and it gets cancelled (which can happen) then im screwed.

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 02:19 PM
seems to me that the only time they say pending is if the money isnt in the paypal or the bank account right?

or if its waiting to clear from the bank account to paypal...

mazzasec
04-06-2008, 02:22 PM
So he was selling the amp, you sent payment yet he was stalling to ship it out so he could use it at sbn? Then it ****ed up and sbn and he decided since he was done with it " oh its time to ship it to that guy that bought it "

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 02:23 PM
well my payment clear instantly from my bank account if the moneys in there ....but maybe his is different either way ild wait to ship it to him till i seen the funds in your paypal account....

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
So he was selling the amp, you sent payment yet he was stalling to ship it out so he could use it at sbn? Then it ****ed up and sbn and he decided since he was done with it " oh its time to ship it to that guy that bought it "

not exactly.

he had a new one and a used one

i bought the used one.

his new one was acting up, and he installed the used one that i already paid for
it was acting up too.

he was supposed to meet me sunday at SBN to bring it to me....

1phatclipse
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
lol thats kinda what i figured happend to but he and another member on meades forum said he had 2 of the amps but still seems a strange coinsidence to me

jadon087
04-06-2008, 02:30 PM
lol thats kinda what i figured happend to but he and another member on meades forum said he had 2 of the amps but still seems a strange coinsidence to me

word does seem a bit shady, but i wont judge. Also krisfnbz could you pelase explain the logic of why you would steer clear of both, i see no reason to be call both parties out.

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 03:29 PM
being that i just found out that a refund can be cancelled, ill wait to ship until the funds are in my account.

bdawson72
04-06-2008, 03:32 PM
I cant believe your parents let you use the internet.

matrxx dude
04-06-2008, 08:07 PM
pimp have you heard anything.

iamamp3pimp
04-06-2008, 08:15 PM
nothing more than i posted....

new cliffs

Brandon came on and took care of business, and issued a refund, but it is in pending status. I found out today that a refund can be cancelled by the issuer. so i decided to hold the amp until refund clears.

when it clears i will ship amp.

orangecounty1
04-10-2008, 10:51 PM
thats what id do,

or take a trip to milton florida, lol

Randy Savage
04-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Any update on this?

iamamp3pimp
04-10-2008, 11:28 PM
new cliffnotes

Issue has been resolved, Refund was posted to my paypal account, and amp was shipped back today, it should be there by monday

Im gonna req that this be left up but the title changed and this put in the good feedback section.

at first i was scared because it seemed like he fell off the map, but as soon as he noticed the situation he took care of it.

can a mod change the title to something to reflect that?thanks.

Randy Savage
04-10-2008, 11:30 PM
new cliffnotes

Issue has been resolved, Refund was posted to my paypal account, and amp was shipped back today, it should be there by monday

Im gonna req that this be left up but the title changed and this put in the good feedback section.

at first i was scared because it seemed like he fell off the map, but as soon as he noticed the situation he took care of it.

can a mod change the title to something to reflect that?thanks.

Make a new thread and I'll either close or delete this one, up to you.

iamamp3pimp
04-10-2008, 11:40 PM
go ahead and close it

ill make a new thread.

Good feedback coming..

Randy Savage
04-12-2008, 09:05 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306674&page=3