PDA

View Full Version : Got him again SCAMMER ALERT projectfi

1phatclipse
04-04-2008, 02:08 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300351 HE IS ALSO projectFi http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304336

bumpin buick
04-04-2008, 02:16 AM
talked to him on the phone for about an hour and he would refuse to ship first, no matter what

2002XLT
04-04-2008, 02:17 AM
talked to him on the phone for about an hour and he would refuse to ship first, no matter what

Pretty big red flag IMO.

PV Audio
05-15-2008, 05:24 PM
How is that a red flag? If you send tangible goods first, you have no way to prove that you sent anything, and even if you can via a tracking number, you have zero recourse. I refuse to ship enclosures or drivers first as well, and I can't count how many transactions I've done on this website.

hoxie08
05-15-2008, 05:26 PM
well if you have THAT many refs then I'm sure most anyone would be understanding enough to realize that you wont scam them.

2002XLT
05-15-2008, 05:27 PM
How is that a red flag? If you send tangible goods first, you have no way to prove that you sent anything, and even if you can via a tracking number, you have zero recourse. I refuse to ship enclosures or drivers first as well, and I can't count how many transactions I've done on this website.

Someone with no refs outright refusing to ship first to someone with many refs? If you dont think thats a red flag, then you are :crazy:.

2002XLT
05-15-2008, 05:27 PM
well if you have THAT many refs then I'm sure most anyone would be understanding enough to realize that you wont scam them.

Precisely.

1phatclipse
05-15-2008, 06:56 PM
yes if you have no refs and feedback you usually have to ship first if your buyer has nice refs and feedback ........if your buyer has no refs then thats a noob standoff lol and they can handle it the best way they see fit............projectfi is a straight scammer anyways he got someone on sounddomain and was trying to get people on roe and here till i got him the boot

snb778
05-15-2008, 07:06 PM

why don't you do C.O.D.?