PDA

View Full Version : Hertz ESK 130

sharkhog
04-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Can anyone tell me how good this component set would be? I heard some at a local car shop and they were amazing, just not sure if all Hertz are good or not.

Thanks!

datboiroy
04-02-2008, 04:47 PM
i prefer the HSK and MLK

MSW Danny
04-02-2008, 04:58 PM
hertz makes nice quality equipment. the esk is a pretty good line but of course the hsk and mlk are better if you can afford them. can you fit 6.5" in your car?

sharkhog
04-02-2008, 05:19 PM
hertz makes nice quality equipment. the esk is a pretty good line but of course the hsk and mlk are better if you can afford them. can you fit 6.5" in your car?

Since they are going in the door, I think I could fit the 6.5". So the HSK is the black cone, and the ESK is orange. I assume the ESK is more entry level? Between the RSD's and Hertz, and the price difference, which way should I go?

Megalomaniac
04-02-2008, 05:22 PM
esk ****

MSW Danny
04-02-2008, 05:27 PM
the RSD's right now are the talk of the town. Really nice budget speakers. The ESK's are entry level but do sound nice as well. I would suggest hearing both in person and deciding then.

jr1966
04-02-2008, 10:49 PM
the RSD's right now are the talk of the town. Really nice budget speakers. The ESK's are entry level but do sound nice as well. I would suggest hearing both in person and deciding then.

ESK is not quite entry-level. It's the next step up from the entry-level DSK.

BTW, does anyone know how the DSKs compare to ESKs? If it is worth the price difference, specially if installed in a noisy environment found in a roadster?