PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect??

Tacosys
03-31-2008, 05:08 AM
I have noticed a lot of negative feedback on here and over at ROE lately. Tell me what you expect when buying from a member of a forum. Here is what I expect. After payment I want to know when it will be shipped, if its not shipped on time I like the person to keep in constant contact with me keeping me updated at all times, and after the item is shipped I expect a tracking number. I don't think that is too much to ask. If anyone here has dealt with me, I pay when I tell you I am going to pay and I ship when I tell you I am going to ship. If there is even a 1 day delay in my shipping I will be sure to contact you and let you know it will not go out until the next day. I just feel that when selling/buying you should always keep each other updated. It only takes 30 seconds to send and email or a pm. I feel that a lot of the negative feedback could be avoided by the buyer/seller sending a simple email or making a phone call.

FASTIMES
03-31-2008, 05:38 AM
:clap:...

Reson8
03-31-2008, 05:56 AM
I have noticed a lot of negative feedback on here and over at ROE lately. Tell me what you expect when buying from a member of a forum. Here is what I expect. After payment I want to know when it will be shipped, if its not shipped on time I like the person to keep in constant contact with me keeping me updated at all times, and after the item is shipped I expect a tracking number. I don't think that is too much to ask. If anyone here has dealt with me, I pay when I tell you I am going to pay and I ship when I tell you I am going to ship. If there is even a 1 day delay in my shipping I will be sure to contact you and let you know it will not go out until the next day. I just feel that when selling/buying you should always keep each other updated. It only takes 30 seconds to send and email or a pm. I feel that a lot of the negative feedback could be avoided by the buyer/seller sending a simple email or making a phone call.

Yep, I think this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell, other than a well packed item is to be expected also. Heck, I'm fine with waiting a bit longer on shipping if they need time to package it adequately.

Tacosys
03-31-2008, 01:50 PM
^^Up for some fresh eyes.

yama168
03-31-2008, 07:24 PM
bump for the op he did what he said and said what he did.........

Aloha

bigbangtheory
04-01-2008, 05:10 AM
That is how I have been doing my business on here. I sometimes think I update too much. Is that possible, lol!

Stoke
04-01-2008, 05:19 AM
That is how I do my business, too, as I would like the people I'm dealing with to do the same....