PDA

View Full Version : wtb xbox360 or playston 3 etc....

tothemax1984
03-28-2008, 08:56 PM
hi im looking to buy a xbox360 or a playston 3. i had posted about a laptop i would like to buy. but i would rather play my games on one of these newer systems. as far as the 360 goes. i need it to work have a hard drive atleast one controller and all wires. and no first gen please. pics and a round about when it was purchased. the playstation 3 is gona be out of my reach right now. but any thing under 300 with system controller in working order is welcome. pics and prce including shipped to long island ny 11953. system and games package welcome. any thing over 225 shipped i dont wont for the 360. thanks

tothemax1984
03-28-2008, 09:08 PM
i forgot sorry i pay by money order im looking to do this deal kinda fast so post only if this is somthing u could have ready within 2 to 3 days or so. the store i work at is geting in 11 wii this sunday. so if i cant get somthing soon. im gona pick up the wii and give it a try. i got (45 days return pollice) soo lets see what u guys got. i could have money order out late tomrrow or if the deal is good ill pass on the wii and send money order monday. thank you. pics of system is a must.