PDA

View Full Version : All Michiganders post here!

Pages : [1] 2

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Lets setup a meet for the summer time everyone. Everyone that would be willing and able to come out post in here and let us know. If we can get a little list of people going I think we can get something together. Im willing to come up with the time and place if some of you are willing to come out.

Mommyvan would you want to come up with your TL? BTW lets meter my setup this weekend :D

Obviously it wouldn't be anything formal, more of just come out and meet up with everyone, have some food, jam some tunes, and show everyone what your running. I could gather a small group locally to meet up as long as we could get some guys off here to come out.

Come in and post, let us know when your available, and roughly were you live so we can come up with an area thats good for everyone.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:24 AM
It would be sweet if we could turn this into a regular thing since theres never anything going on in Michigan and you have to travel out of state for any shows.

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 09:26 AM
I'd be willing to come out for some good food and some loud music.. let's do it.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:28 AM
Excellent, Ill bring the grill ****it!!! BTW my pops has a nice outdoor stereo setup for parties and such that we could probably bring out.

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 09:30 AM
Where are you located @, off of 59?

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Yup right off 59. Your down 23 Im assuming since your in Fenton? Do you know where Duck Lake Rd hits M-59? Or Milford Rd? Im right in that area, Highland is the name of the city.

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Excellent, Ill bring the grill ****it!!! BTW my pops has a nice outdoor stereo setup for parties and such that we could probably bring out.

That would be tight. I have a couple buddies that aren't on the forum that would probably show up as well.

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Yup right off 59. Your down 23 Im assuming since your in Fenton? Do you know where Duck Lake Rd hits M-59? Or Milford Rd? Im right in that area, Highland is the name of the city.

Yeah, I know right where it's at, I've worked in that area a few times.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:35 AM
That would be tight. I have a couple buddies that aren't on the forum that would probably show up as well.

Yup me too. All we need is a nice little group of cars and then anyone whos into car audio whether they have a car or not can come up for the meet. The more the better imo

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I know right where it's at, I've worked in that area a few times.

Cool cool, I can start getting a hold of some of the businesses around here and find someone that would let us make a ton of noise in their parking lot. Just have to get some people to commit.

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 09:38 AM
Cool cool, I can start getting a hold of some of the businesses around here and find someone that would let us make a ton of noise in their parking lot. Just have to get some people to commit.

Sweet, count me in +1 fo sho.

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Someone already voted never, MI *****. :crap:

JCJetta
03-27-2008, 09:42 AM
I'd be down; the concern of course would be the noise and subsequent voilations that would surely result if the Po-Po shows up.

However, in the spirt of "Field of Dreams"... if you build it, they will come.

phensway
03-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Denpending on the day, i'd be interested. I have a few weekends this summer already tied up, but i would be stoked! I live 20 miles north of battle creek, but would be willing to travel a couple of hours.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Awesome, well there is a big park right at Duck Lake and 59. Nice big parking lot and its away from the roads and businesses over here. If I can get in contact with someone I can see if they would be willing to let us meet there. Im sure I can find a nice safe place somewhere around here. But for now, Im off to class and work :(

audiobahnuser18
03-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Sounds great man if im not working , i start my new job today. im for sure down just pm me directions. I'll mapquest it:D.

joeboxer5876
03-27-2008, 10:03 AM
hell ya, ive never been to a comp or anything. would be nice to get together and see some nice quality setups and maybe get some ideas for my next system.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Awesome. Well I'll try and scout out a location for this to take place, and I'll get a time in order that will hopefully work out for everyone. Ill keep you guys all updated and get a set of directions and everything in order.

WrenchGuy
03-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Lets do it! I gotta drive down don't I?....lol Flint would be good for my Up North A$$! My weekends are Fri. and Sat. though.

Lingerfelt
03-27-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm down for it.

bigdog829
03-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Count me & a couple friends in !!!

PsychoTheRapist
03-27-2008, 02:22 PM
:woot:

audiobahnuser18
03-27-2008, 02:23 PM
sweet man be sure to let everyone know updates:D.

Lingerfelt
03-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Just read the "let us know the area" part.

I'm up at 26 Mile and Van Dyke.

audiobahnuser18
03-27-2008, 02:28 PM
im near pretty much everything 94 , gratiot , grosbeck , 696. all of em really not far from me:D. lol.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Awesomeness guys!

themommyvan
03-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Im the odd ball I live close to metro airport. Im down for a meet but I dont have a laptop so if someone will let me use theirs I will bring my meter.

shiftmx6
03-27-2008, 05:30 PM
I live in Jackson. I'd be down for meeting up.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Ive got a couple laptops that we can use.

blackbonnie
03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
im in, lets make it official with place time and date. i need to know in advance to take work off

profundus-sanus
03-27-2008, 05:41 PM
i'm down. i can bring my tl and lappy too.. just has to be a sunday

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 06:06 PM

Awesome, well I guess I will shoot for a Sunday then. Then whoever is close can still come out on Saturday too if they want but we can try and make the official date a Sunday.

Its going to be hard to find a location that will permit us to be as loud as we want :crazy: But Im gonna start checkin into some places around here and find a big parking lot at a business that isnt affected by excessive bass in the parking lot lol.

Im gonna try and shoot for a time period when the weather is a little better, so maybe something in April. April 13th give or take a week.

How does mid April sound for you guys? I know the closer the better as long as weather permits.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 06:08 PM
So far the count is up to 9 according to the poll, vote if you havent yet, and eveyone feel free to bring a friend/s.

BTW the locations I will be looking at will be close to the 48356 area code for those of you that want to mapquest it to see how far you will have to drive. If anyone has any ideas on a location feel free to chime in.

KINGDELL91
03-27-2008, 07:03 PM
yeah Mikey Count me in!!!!! But why wait till the summer do it when the weather clears!!

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 07:12 PM
yeah Mikey Count me in!!!!! But why wait till the summer do it when the weather clears!!

Thats what Im thinking now. I figure the sooner the better. How does mid-april sound for joooozzzzzzzz?!?!! :crazy:

Thats about 2-3 weeks away

mrbomb
03-27-2008, 07:21 PM
I might be in though its a 3 hour drive for me :crap:

im right off of 94 at exit 16

Lingerfelt
03-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Look like an hour down 59 for me, not too bad.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 07:26 PM
97gp (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=41460), Hydrastas (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=26267), swaptrex (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=17212)

Michigan hatin SOBs!!!:furious:

MrSwiss
03-27-2008, 07:31 PM
i would come to a meet, but **** thats far away.

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Theres a club/bar just up M-59 from me called "M-59 West" my moms friend knows the owner and they have had some pretty crazy car shows up there last summer. Im gonna try and contact someone to see if we can meet there. They've got a good size parking lot and they might let us meet up there.

If that doesn't work Im gonna contact the Township and see if the park is a feasible option. Although there is an old-folks home down the street from it so Im not too sure how they would feel about it. If I can get clearance from the Township than its all go and theres not **** anyone can do but ***** and moan.

mrbomb
03-27-2008, 07:38 PM
i would come to a meet, but **** thats far away.
a little over an hour or so?

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 07:41 PM
I mean it would be an all-day type thing so Im gonna try and make it worth the drive as much as I can. Maybe get a little tent setup where we can setup the music and TL. Food and such, plus if we can set it up in the bar/club parking lot then those of drinking age can go in and have a drink or whatever and that will be an alternative for food also.

blackbonnie
03-27-2008, 08:23 PM
why not shoot for the weekend of the 26 and 27. it would give us more time to get more people to come. more time to get everything set up and who was going to bring what. give people like myself time in advance to ask for work off. and any projects to finish up before we go. i think the 26 and 27 would be more suitible for alot of reasons, i mean i dont want this to be a meet thats just thrown together. i want there to be at least a good 20-25 people there that we can get to know and share the same interests with

DejaWiz
03-27-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm a Michigan native (St Joseph/South Haven area), but stuck in the toilet bowl of the US. Wish I could partake, but not gonna happen, unfortunately.

bose301s
03-27-2008, 08:31 PM
If it was in West Michigan then definitely, but eastern Michigan ***** balls hardcore.

themommyvan
03-27-2008, 08:35 PM

Nick you have a PM

koolwhipman
03-27-2008, 08:44 PM
I may be able to fit it in my schedual. I need to know what weekend though, cause I gotta drive three hours++

KINGDELL91
03-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Ann Arbor FTMFW

bose301s
03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Ann Arbor FTMFW

Ann Arbor *****, a lot. Grand Haven kicks its *** around the block.

KINGDELL91
03-27-2008, 10:05 PM

OK have a nice day.. U can bump alone in Grand Haven But we will BANG together where ever we meet!!!

themommyvan
03-27-2008, 10:07 PM

All of Mi ***** but it dont matter

MikeyB
03-27-2008, 11:50 PM
lawl

hc3_cuz
03-27-2008, 11:59 PM
All of Mi ***** but it dont matter

x2 on that!

You can count me in depending on what day you guys have the meet in. Also the location. I will check back periodically to see if you guys set a date time and location and i will let you all know...

PsychoTheRapist
03-28-2008, 12:02 AM

I've been to Grand Haven and it's nothing to write home to Mom about..

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 12:07 AM
why not shoot for the weekend of the 26 and 27. it would give us more time to get more people to come. more time to get everything set up and who was going to bring what. give people like myself time in advance to ask for work off. and any projects to finish up before we go. i think the 26 and 27 would be more suitible for alot of reasons, i mean i dont want this to be a meet thats just thrown together. i want there to be at least a good 20-25 people there that we can get to know and share the same interests with

Good idea, I would like to have my setup complete as well. So how about the weekend of April 19-20 or 26-27? Somewhere in there would be suitable. Ill work on the location and then set a date in stone to work on.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Good idea, I would like to have my setup complete as well. So how about the weekend of April 19-20 or 26-27? Somewhere in there would be suitable. Ill work on the location and then set a date in stone to work on.

I though it was gonna be summer. I would be about done in July. I guess we have a different summer up here...lol

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 01:12 AM
i say saturday and sunday the 26 and 27. the weather will be nicer, and people will have time to get all there stuff done. lets set that as our meet date and then get a location around and times. and if something ends up happening due to weather and we have to cancel we can always go for the following weekend. but i think the 26 and 27 will be perfect for what we want. people can also bring some of there extra stuff and sell it to other members in person or make it like a little swap meet.

audiobahnuser18
03-28-2008, 01:15 AM
Man i just hope michigan get's some nice weather soon was snowing like crazy here 2day:(. ALso hopefully it's a day that im free . this would be bad@ss.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 01:18 AM
How is April have anything to do with summer? Can we do it again later since its 3-4 hours for me.

hoodkid
03-28-2008, 01:22 AM
no one from the detroit area?

PsychoTheRapist
03-28-2008, 01:22 AM
How is April have anything to do with summer? Can we do it again later since its 3-4 hours for me.

My install won't be ready by then and I'll be in AZ for the following week after the 27th if we have to reschedule due to weather or something..

Mid-summer would be better for me as well.. not to mention the days are longer and it's nicer out. ;)

audiobahnuser18
03-28-2008, 01:24 AM
macomb twp here

DaGh0st
03-28-2008, 01:27 AM
im down.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 01:30 AM
June July would be sweet. This thread is spur of the moment all together really. Its turning into a friends only thing for locals its lookin like.

Yukonboy97
03-28-2008, 01:36 AM
I would be willing to meet.

Yukonboy97
03-28-2008, 01:38 AM
no one from the detroit area?

me

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 02:22 AM
no reason we cant make two meets. i mean i would like to do it in the summer also more towards june but some people dont liek waiting that long. but i have no problem with it. we can call for 2 different ones or if everyone agrees we could meet up for a huge one in the beggining of june. who wants to do one in early june?

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 08:37 AM
i say saturday and sunday the 26 and 27. the weather will be nicer, and people will have time to get all there stuff done. lets set that as our meet date and then get a location around and times. and if something ends up happening due to weather and we have to cancel we can always go for the following weekend. but i think the 26 and 27 will be perfect for what we want. people can also bring some of there extra stuff and sell it to other members in person or make it like a little swap meet.

I like this, Im in

no reason we cant make two meets. i mean i would like to do it in the summer also more towards june but some people dont liek waiting that long. but i have no problem with it. we can call for 2 different ones or if everyone agrees we could meet up for a huge one in the beggining of june. who wants to do one in early june?

Exactly, this doesnt have to just be a one time only deal. I mean, especially for the guys that have to travel far. If we can get something together soon then we can get a good idea of how it will turn out. We can get pics and vids up :D And if we get a decent turn out and things go well then we can set another one up for the summer time. Hell Im down for a meet anytime so what the hell!

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 08:40 AM
So how does an April meet and June meet sound for all you guys?

April 26-27 and June 14-15?

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 08:45 AM
so lets go with the original one on the 26 and 27 and then we can have another towards june, lets say 14 and 15. sound good? same location different times, anyone can come and bring who they want. true audiophiles getting together and knowing each other and showing the equip. if you have stuff to sell bring it along and sell it or swap it with other peoples stuff. someone mentioned earlier they will bring a grill, and we can all just pitch in for burgers and dogs and condiments. you can bring or go buy your own drinks and lets have it start around 12:30-1 o'clock on the first day, and people can show up when they need to. bring all your clothes and supplies and find a near campground or we could try and get a group hotel package at a local place and try and get discounts for a big group. sound like a plan?

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 08:45 AM
So how does an April meet and June meet sound for all you guys?

April 26-27 and June 14-15?

wow i wrote all mine before even seeing your post and posted it and seen yours and thought "audiophiles think alike!"

da box king
03-28-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm down for sure, but June would be nice. My HDC3's wont get to my house till mid-to late April.....and I know you guys wanna hear them. Later would be better tho...I will bring a couple friends too....I'm gonna have $4k in this setup and it would be cool if someone could here it:D
....even if we could do a couple events that would cool

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 10:39 AM
wow i wrote all mine before even seeing your post and posted it and seen yours and thought "audiophiles think alike!"

lawl thats funny :laugh:

I think those dates should work out fine. Hopefully most people will be able to make arrangments for one of the weekends. Im going to try and get in contact with the bar that I mentioned earlier and see if we can have the meet there. I think it would be a very suitable location since its off the road a little bit and not a bunch of big business around, less people to disturb.

This is what I have planned so far:

Bring grill, burgers, dogs, and what not

Bring out-door stereo setup

Bring two laptops for people to set up TL meters on

Bring car with bumps

Try and bring a big tent and table

Ill let you guys know for sure if this location will work or not, and Ill post up some pictures once I find a spot.

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 10:39 AM
where you at in portlan box king? i was over that way about a month ago at a dance competition for the girl

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 10:40 AM
So for those who haven't seen it yet, remember the dates are still flexable since we dont have a set location yet, but so far we are thinking about

April 26-27

June 14-15

Two meets

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 10:41 AM
lawl thats funny :laugh:

I think those dates should work out fine. Hopefully most people will be able to make arrangments for one of the weekends. Im going to try and get in contact with the bar that I mentioned earlier and see if we can have the meet there. I think it would be a very suitable location since its off the road a little bit and not a bunch of big business around, less people to disturb.

This is what I have planned so far:

Bring grill, burgers, dogs, and what not

Bring out-door stereo setup

Bring two laptops for people to set up TL meters on

Bring car with bumps

Try and bring a big tent and table

Ill let you guys know for sure if this location will work or not, and Ill post up some pictures once I find a spot.

yeah even if that doesnt work out an abandon parking lot would work. i dont know the area so i dont know whats around but ill see if i can find some stuff. BTW i think once everything is set in stone, a new official thread should be made stating time and place of both meets so people dont have to read through a ton of pages to figure it out.

phensway
03-28-2008, 10:45 AM
I cant do april, but if you guys decide to get together again sometime later in the summer, lets say june or july, ill be able to attend. Good luck, i hope its an awesome turn out

da box king
03-28-2008, 10:47 AM
where you at in portlan box king? i was over that way about a month ago at a dance competition for the girl

ohhh no kidding...I'm right in town, about a mile from the high school that you were probably at.

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 10:54 AM
most likely thats it. ive been there numerous times, i got a couple friends that went to school over there and i come that way from time to time

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Alright guys sounds good. June will work for me. I'll keep my work posted in my thread until then. I should be able to make noise by June.

Brats and Burgers !

da box king
03-28-2008, 11:14 AM
most likely thats it. ive been there numerous times, i got a couple friends that went to school over there and i come that way from time to time

hmm thats sweet, I know most people around...might know some

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 11:18 AM
i have one that used to live over that way, his name is kevin hansas

da box king
03-28-2008, 11:20 AM
dont think I recall that name...could ask some friends they may know

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 11:22 AM
If you guys ever felt like coming up this way. I might be able to arrange something at the local shop. They are a small Kenwood dealer but get your ride detailed while your at it ...lol It could help audio in my area.

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 11:27 AM
where is east tawas

koolwhipman
03-28-2008, 11:40 AM
you can bring or go buy your own drinks... get a group hotel package at a local place and try and get discounts for a big group. sound like a plan?

sounds like an orgy. I'm IN.

koolwhipman
03-28-2008, 11:44 AM
But seriously. I'm up in Big Rapids. If anyone else is up in this part of the state get at me. I frequent the Flint area and its no biggie to go to the greater Detroit area. If I'm not busy next month I'll be there. Might even bring another forum member.

I gotta move on May 11th so I might be doin some of that... Moving *****...

blackbonnie
03-28-2008, 11:46 AM
But seriously. I'm up in Big Rapids. If anyone else is up in this part of the state get at me. I frequent the Flint area and its no biggie to go to the greater Detroit area. If I'm not busy next month I'll be there. Might even bring another forum member.

I gotta move on May 11th so I might be doin some of that... Moving *****...

your moving on my b-day, and i played big rapids in high school. we are meant for each other

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 11:49 AM
where is east tawas

Its on the Bay on U.S. 23 before Oscoda.

audiobahnuser18
03-28-2008, 11:50 AM
april 27th my bday:D

PsychoTheRapist
03-28-2008, 12:37 PM
so lets go with the original one on the 26 and 27 and then we can have another towards june, lets say 14 and 15. sound good? same location different times, anyone can come and bring who they want. true audiophiles getting together and knowing each other and showing the equip. if you have stuff to sell bring it along and sell it or swap it with other peoples stuff. someone mentioned earlier they will bring a grill, and we can all just pitch in for burgers and dogs and condiments. you can bring or go buy your own drinks and lets have it start around 12:30-1 o'clock on the first day, and people can show up when they need to. bring all your clothes and supplies and find a near campground or we could try and get a group hotel package at a local place and try and get discounts for a big group. sound like a plan?

I was going to suggest this very same thing.. I like it!

So for those who haven't seen it yet, remember the dates are still flexable since we dont have a set location yet, but so far we are thinking about

April 26-27

June 14-15

Two meets

So far, this sounds great for everyone if we can get a set location. If you need anything at all in setting up this meet, don't hesitate to ask. You shouldn't have to do everything on your own.. unless you want to. ;)

audiobahnuser18
03-28-2008, 12:38 PM
I'll bring some food & snacks really hope i won't have work that day:D.

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 02:35 PM
yeah even if that doesnt work out an abandon parking lot would work. i dont know the area so i dont know whats around but ill see if i can find some stuff. BTW i think once everything is set in stone, a new official thread should be made stating time and place of both meets so people dont have to read through a ton of pages to figure it out.

Yup, once I can scout out a location Ill make a new thread with a link to it posted in here. With a poll that has the dates and location listed. :D

I was going to suggest this very same thing.. I like it!

So far, this sounds great for everyone if we can get a set location. If you need anything at all in setting up this meet, don't hesitate to ask. You shouldn't have to do everything on your own.. unless you want to. ;)

The biggest issue will just be finding a safe location where we wont be disturbing people. If I cant find anything then we will have to have others look around too.

BTW if anyone has a location close to their area that would be good feel free to post it up. Pictures are welcome also so we can all decide on a good spot.

themommyvan
03-28-2008, 06:03 PM
What about Gibratler trade center? The one close to me has a huge Parking lot and they have a Bass race show there in the summer.

Just a side note the 27th is the first SPL Max show of the season.

2fnloud
03-28-2008, 06:04 PM
I would be down for this, I am new but I love to meet fellow car audiophiles.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
There aren't gonna be robbers in the bushes are there? I'd like to come back with my stuff.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I would be down for this, I am new but I love to meet fellow car audiophiles.

Where are you located?

2fnloud
03-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Where are you located?

Ithaca, almost center of the state.

MikeyB
03-28-2008, 07:15 PM
What about Gibratler trade center? The one close to me has a huge Parking lot and they have a Bass race show there in the summer.

I was actually thinking about this. I went to the event down there last summer. If we can set something up there that would be great!

profundus-sanus
03-28-2008, 07:23 PM

can't wait. 4 hdc3 12's off 2 mm4000's in a ford explosion... i'm crossing fingers hoping i can bassrace 50's if i need too.

make sure its not on the same date as a major event. I WILL be at all the splmax events.

as for the gibralter trade center. prolly a good venue.

i'm looking for your ish man, btw. whats up w/ the blue tops also? kinda wanna grab one up if your still doing that.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 07:25 PM
There aren't gonna be robbers in the bushes are there? I'd like to come back with my stuff.

?????

profundus-sanus
03-28-2008, 07:28 PM
?????

i'll walk up and walk off w/ your stuff, actually :p:

man, if someone tried to be a thief at a meet i'd just laugh... then proceed to watch the *** whopin that would ensue.

KINGDELL91
03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Just get it done man im in no matter the date.... but Sunday would be best IMO

MrSwiss
03-28-2008, 07:47 PM

the one in taylor? that works for me, im about 15 mins away

MrSwiss
03-28-2008, 07:49 PM
a little over an hour or so?

highland looks closer to an hour and a half drive for me.

WrenchGuy
03-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I already started filling a box with odds and ends to sell...lol

koolwhipman
03-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Do you guys mind if I do a little hooking there?

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 08:18 AM
?????

There will be to many of us and most people are cool. If anything we will just caution tape it off.

Nick yes I can still get them have to wait till April 1st for special pricing.

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Do you guys mind if I do a little hooking there?

As long as you dont mind any competition from me.:D

blackbonnie
03-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Ithaca, almost center of the state.

im right by there, i grew up in sheridan and went to central montcalm. we played you guys in basketball

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 09:04 PM
As long as you dont mind any competition from me.:D

I'll swallow for 8 dollars tho. maybe less if theres competition.

But seriously, I would like to give oral pleasures to anyone who has a car stereo.

WrenchGuy
03-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Zip!

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 09:08 PM
I won't be attending if there's going to be gays present.. :laugh:

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Zip!

:needpics:

lets see that little thing. I charge by the inch.

MikeyB
03-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey mommyvan, tryin to finish up the install before I come by and meter it. Ill let you know when its done ;)

WrenchGuy
03-29-2008, 09:15 PM
:needpics:

lets see that little thing. I charge by the inch.

I'm too ashamed.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm too ashamed.

Ok. just PM it to me then. I won't post it in here....

i promise.

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Hey mommyvan, tryin to finish up the install before I come by and meter it. Ill let you know when its done ;)

Just let me know Im avail mon,tues,thurs after 5:30 and anytime on the weekend

MikeyB
03-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Just let me know Im avail mon,tues,thurs after 5:30 and anytime on the weekend

Awesome! I want it to be worthy of testing before I decide to meter it :D

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 09:45 PM
no before and after?

WrenchGuy
03-29-2008, 10:02 PM
So should we like put our forum names on our vehicles when we get there?...lol

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 10:04 PM
I think Im the only one who drives a van. So I'll be easy to spot

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:04 PM

I was thinking about making a shirt with my screen name on it.. :laugh:

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Bring our g-f/wifes with screennames sharpied on thier chest? LMAO

DBfan187
03-29-2008, 10:07 PM
http://images.blackshoediaries.com/images/admin/beaniewells.jpg

WrenchGuy
03-29-2008, 10:11 PM
I was thinking about making a shirt with my screen name on it.. :laugh:

It crossed my mind.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:14 PM
It crossed my mind.

I'm just going to put "the rapist" on there for short..

Seriously though, I'll be the guy w/o a system..

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Where's SHOemup and da box king @. I might have to shoot them a pm. Anybody know anyone else from MI on here that hasn't seen this yet?

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:30 PM

I'll be the guy on my knees.

Naw just kidding.

I don't know if I want anyone to know who I am?

What if you guys laff at me?

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:31 PM
I'll be the guy on my knees.

Naw just kidding.

I don't know if I want anyone to know who I am?

What if you guys laff at me?

I'll laugh at you, if you're funny.. har har har.

What kind of system you got?

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Where's SHOemup and da box king @. I might have to shoot them a pm. Anybody know anyone else from MI on here that hasn't seen this yet?

Maybe someone should go to the Termpro forum and get peoples? Theres some seriousness there too?

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Maybe someone should go to the Termpro forum and get peoples? Theres some seriousness there too?

Word and ROE if everyone doesn't mind..

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:34 PM
I'll laugh at you, if you're funny.. har har har.

What kind of system you got?

is that only sposed to show up in a quote?

i got this in the werks....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302819

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Word and ROE if everyone doesn't mind..

I dunt carre.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
is that only sposed to show up in a quote?

i got this in the werks....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302819

What about the quote?

That's some killer work d0od.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:40 PM
What about the quote?

That's some killer work d0od.

thanks d0Od. The question about what i have DID not show itself on my screen till i quoted you. it was in the quote when i was responding but not your post, strange. I thought you did a color change of something to hide it, ya know.

all good now tho.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:41 PM
thanks d0Od. The question about what i have DID not show itself on my screen till i quoted you. it was in the quote when i was responding but not your post, strange. I thought you did a color change of something to hide it, ya know.

all good now tho.

Oh, I editeded my p0st

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:42 PM
bump

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:43 PM
bump

:p:

koolwhipman
Oh, I editeded my p0st

knock that shyt off. it kuntfuses me.

PsychoTheRapist
knock that shyt off. it kuntfuses me.

:laugh:

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:44 PM
:thumbsup:
bump

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:45 PM

stopt laffin at meee

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Post wh0ring the MI meAt thread = :laugh:

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Post wh0ring the MI meAt thread = :laugh:

mmmmmm.... mEat......

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Speaking of meat.. has any of you ever eaten Halo Burger near Flint.. omg you're missing out if you haven't..

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Speaking of meat.. has any of you ever eaten Halo Burger near Flint.. omg you're missing out if you haven't..

I've been to the starbucks accross the street. Frappacheeno beeyotches.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:52 PM
7 days without Halo Burger makes one weak.. :fyi:

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Frappacino, cappacino, Al Pacino.. What the ****!

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 10:55 PM
I dont anything thats made in flint.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 10:56 PM
I dont anything thats made in flint.

I was made in Flint.. :crap:

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Frappacino, cappacino, Al Pacino.. What the ****!

speaking of, have you heard the frapachino mumble at the begining of Collision Course? I just heard it again today and thought about it.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 10:59 PM
I dont (blank) anything thats made in flint.

lets fill in the blank. i'll start.

wax

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:01 PM
I dont **** anything thats made in flint.

tehe

koolwhipman
I was made in Flint.. :crap:

My inlaws live in Goodrich. My trucks exhaust was put on in Grand Blanc. :)

PsychoTheRapist
speaking of, have you heard the frapachino mumble at the begining of Collision Course? I just heard it again today and thought about it.

Come again?

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:02 PM
My inlaws live in Goodrich. My trucks exhaust was put on in Grand Blanc. :)

:laugh: My gf's 3800 in her GP was made in Flint.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:03 PM
I dont swallow anything thats made in flint.

hehe

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:04 PM
I dont like woman or anything thats made in flint.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Come again?

I didn't really come yet...

But if you listen to the begining of that CD you'll hear it. JayZ/LP ya know?

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:06 PM
I didn't really come yet...

But if you listen to the begining of that CD you'll hear it. JayZ/LP ya know?

I know who Jay-z is.. short white guy that lives over on the east side.. how do you know him?

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:08 PM
I dont bathe.

thats ok.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:09 PM
I know who Jay-z is.. short white guy that lives over on the east side.. how do you know him?

i think yur tryin to be funny, but you really lost me. ya kno?

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 11:10 PM
I like being the pivot man in a circle jerk

ha ha

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:11 PM
i think yur tryin to be funny, but you really lost me. ya kno?

I know what you're saying :fyi:

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:13 PM
To whom it may concern: I'll bring the Jack Daniels :fyi:

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:14 PM
I whiten my tooths with sperms. :fyi: Finger lickin good!

werd.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:14 PM
werd.

Now, now children.

Edit: Does that even make sense? Now, now? Wtf does it all mean? eh.

themommyvan
03-29-2008, 11:15 PM
:suicide::bawling::nutskick:Lmao

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:15 PM
To whom it may concern: I'll bring the Jack Daniels :fyi:

mmmmm...... JD.....

yur a man afta my hart.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Now, now children.

Edit: Does that even make sense? Now, now? Wtf does it all mean? eh.

I dunno.

I think it means not later. or earlier. like now. and now again.

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:18 PM
I dunno.

I think it means not later. or earlier. like now. and now again.

I think it's deeper than that.

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:19 PM
I think it's deeper than that.

Like ballz deep? Or elbow burried?

PsychoTheRapist
03-29-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm done wh0ring this thread.. :fyi:

l83r d0ods

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:20 PM
I'm done wh0ring this thread.. :fyi:

l83r d0ods

werd.

Ken448
03-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Depending on the day, and how far it is from me, I may stop by.. BUT since the vehicle I have the sounds in is a gas GUZZLER, it may not show if its far away!!

koolwhipman
03-29-2008, 11:48 PM
Depending on the day, and how far it is from me, I may stop by.. BUT since the vehicle I have the sounds in is a gas GUZZLER, it may not show if its far away!!

cheap azz. :D burn that gas

WrenchGuy
03-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Its worth it.

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 01:39 AM
ill show ne time as long as its on the weekend, were on shutdown sometine in june or july for a week but i donno when yet. im in redford i.e. between livonia and detroit

hoxie08
03-30-2008, 01:39 AM
im not

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 02:08 AM
i think this is good havin ppl not be able to come in april cuz theres less people so theres less chance of ne problems so if we make plans again for the summer theres a better chance theyll let us. SO ALL YOU MVTHER FVCKERS BETTER BEHAVE lol jp

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 02:10 AM
i can also get redtops for $65 a piece if ne one wants and i can can meet to deliver them before the meet (a small gas charge dependin on distance)

mxracer591
03-30-2008, 08:11 AM
I live in Davison...but I'm totaly a noob here, and a noob to the car audio stuff too. but hey, i'm game for a meet...that would be cool

KINGDELL91
03-30-2008, 08:15 AM
i can also get redtops for $65 a piece if ne one wants and i can can meet to deliver them before the meet (a small gas charge dependin on distance)

65 new???

WrenchGuy
03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Any you guys have 1/0? I will be after some soon enough. I need 4 runs to the Cyclops.

themommyvan
03-30-2008, 12:40 PM
I have 150ft. But idk if I want to sell it. Might sell some.

WrenchGuy
03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
I have 150ft. But idk if I want to sell it. Might sell some.

Then why say anything....lol

koolwhipman
03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
Any you guys have 1/0? I will be after some soon enough. I need 4 runs to the Cyclops.

how long u gotta have? per run.

themommyvan
03-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Then why say anything....lol

I mgiht sell need to know how much you need.

WrenchGuy
03-30-2008, 12:47 PM
80 ft looks like it will justify. I just have to order the other under hood battery 1st. I'd like welding cable to save some dough. I'm more function than fashion....lol

KINGDELL91
03-30-2008, 12:51 PM
80 ft looks like it will justify. I just have to order the other under hood battery 1st. I'd like welding cable to save some dough. I'm more function than fashion....lol

i need both!!!

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 01:04 PM
65 new???

they are second hand. i.e. they were re built by optima

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m189/poundinredline/wood006-1.jpg

optima
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m189/poundinredline/wood007-1.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m189/poundinredline/wood008-1.jpg

themommyvan
03-30-2008, 01:07 PM
How many do you have?

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Alot

themommyvan
03-30-2008, 01:11 PM
define alot 20? 100?

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 01:11 PM
the battary terminals that i have are $10 for the set also

blkbeater
03-30-2008, 01:12 PM
define alot 20? 100?

by the hundreds

KINGDELL91
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
define alot 20? 100?

X2

WrenchGuy
03-30-2008, 01:15 PM
i need both!!!

I have DB Link for under the hood but would like to run welding cable to the amp.

KINGDELL91
03-30-2008, 01:18 PM
I have DB Link for under the hood but would like to run welding cable to the amp.

Kool i did 1/0 hyper flex i have some install stuff for sale if you want first Dibs.... I have not posted the thread yet.. PM me for details..

calponte
03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
I can make it too.

da box king
03-31-2008, 08:50 AM
by the hundreds

Thought you weren't sure if he still had any...I would prefer yellow tops....hmmm would be a cheap alternative...might need like 5...

WrenchGuy
03-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Thought you weren't sure if he still had any...I would prefer yellow tops....hmmm would be a cheap alternative...might need like 5...

They are the same battery. Its just red to indicate Off Road use...lol I think the AH is a little smaller.

koolwhipman
03-31-2008, 12:36 PM
I am looking for "things" to use with 1/0 awg wire. Like a foos blok, terminals, distros, if anyone wants to bring and sell me some, if I can make it, if its not SNOWING that day!

WrenchGuy
03-31-2008, 12:40 PM
I am looking for "things" to use with 1/0 awg wire. Like a foos blok, terminals, distros, if anyone wants to bring and sell me some, if I can make it, if its not SNOWING that day!

I got a Knu 3 way and ground. The power distro is broke. I tightened the compression fitting and the block broke right off the plate...lol

Cheap *** ****! I like the compression fittings though. The ground block is in great condition pretty much. They both still have the plastic protective film on em.

koolwhipman
03-31-2008, 12:45 PM
I got a Knu 3 way and ground. The power distro is broke. I tightened the compression fitting and the block broke right off the plate...lol

Cheap *** ****! I like the compression fittings though. The ground block is in great condition pretty much. They both still have the plastic protective film on em.

... got a pic? your words are confoosing me today...

Lingerfelt
03-31-2008, 01:01 PM
So is there a location yet? I got tired of skimming through all the gay-ness. :p:

WrenchGuy
03-31-2008, 01:04 PM
So is there a location yet? I got tired of skimming through all the gay-ness. :p:

Are there gonna be any more nice cars coming to Wurtsmith again?

That Corvette was bad ***!

WrenchGuy
03-31-2008, 01:06 PM
... got a pic? your words are confoosing me today...

Here.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/WrenchGuy420/IMG_0792.jpg

The screws are stripped out. The **** is garbage I hate it!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/WrenchGuy420/IMG_0794.jpg

Lingerfelt
03-31-2008, 01:11 PM
Are there gonna be any more nice cars coming to Wurtsmith again?

That Corvette was bad ***!

I dunno, I do believe that was a one time only deal for Motor Trend.

But who knows, maybe he'll decide to run his Veyron / Reventon / LP640 / 599 / S7 / CGT / insert nice car here.

WrenchGuy
03-31-2008, 01:14 PM
I dunno, I do believe that was a one time only deal for Motor Trend.

But who knows, maybe he'll decide to run his Veyron / Reventon / LP640 / 599 / S7 / CGT / insert nice car here.

Theres been a Viper and a Stang out there also. A NASCAR style car too. Some oddly tricked Taurus was running out there too.

blkbeater
03-31-2008, 04:05 PM
ill try to get my boy who owns his own shop to make an apearance and set up a tent or somethin

da box king
03-31-2008, 07:05 PM
They are the same battery. Its just red to indicate Off Road use...lol I think the AH is a little smaller.

Seriosly tho I am intersted....I need enougth to back up about 5000 watts....are the specs the same as factory?

blkbeater
04-01-2008, 10:43 PM
if ur talkin to me, yes they are supposed to

MikeyB
04-01-2008, 10:48 PM

Update-

Im gonna get in contact with Gibraltor Trade Center and see if we can use the lot for a meet. I dont see why they would have a problem with it unless there is any conflict with anything going on down there. So map it out guys and lemme know if that would be a good spot.

Lingerfelt
04-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Update-

Im gonna get in contact with Gibraltor Trade Center and see if we can use the lot for a meet. I dont see why they would have a problem with it unless there is any conflict with anything going on down there. So map it out guys and lemme know if that would be a good spot.

Mt. Clemens or Taylor?

blkbeater
04-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Gibralter = perfect. huge parking lot. and they sell new products inside. but we may have to pay the $2 fee

blkbeater
04-01-2008, 10:58 PM
he was thinkin taylor

MikeyB
04-01-2008, 11:07 PM
he was thinkin taylor

x2

themommyvan
04-01-2008, 11:22 PM
sweet like 5 min from my house

koolwhipman
04-02-2008, 03:04 PM
sweet like 5 min from my house

So can we use your shitter?

I don't like public crappers.

blackbonnie
04-02-2008, 05:07 PM
lol, x2. but then that basically makes his public

themommyvan
04-02-2008, 05:12 PM
So can we use your shitter?

I don't like public crappers.

I have an extra 5 gallon pail I can bolt a toliet seat to it.

MikeyB
04-02-2008, 05:21 PM

lawl :laugh:

koolwhipman
04-04-2008, 04:21 PM

thanks, but no thanks.

So Michiganders, who has made the winta/summa wheel switch? I'm gunna check the weather dot com for this month to see whats schedualed. I'm gettin tired of my winter Ipikes....

MikeyB
04-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Hey update!

I called Gibraltar of Taylor but the lady I need to speak with about the meet wasnt in. I left my name and number and they will be getting back to me shortly to let me know. :D

WrenchGuy
04-04-2008, 04:45 PM
thanks, but no thanks.

So Michiganders, who has made the winta/summa wheel switch? I'm gunna check the weather dot com for this month to see whats schedualed. I'm gettin tired of my winter Ipikes....

I need a 3" body lift before I get new wheels and tires.

koolwhipman
04-04-2008, 04:50 PM
I need a 3" body lift before I get new wheels and tires.

Ya know what I just remembered...

YOU LIFT - YOU LOSE.

but i think that may be false. :fyi:

JCJetta
04-05-2008, 09:03 AM

Taking off the Wintersport M3s and retiring them, hopefully today. Lasted 3 winters, this last one being the worst by far.

2fnloud
04-05-2008, 10:28 AM

No switch here, my ride just sits in the garage in the winter. BUT I did the LOF and put the new tags on the plate....I think that constitutes the same frame of mind.

blkbeater
04-06-2008, 05:59 PM
any update

blackbonnie
04-06-2008, 06:18 PM
x2, meet is coming up and everyone needs to have everything set in stone to go

MikeyB
04-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Gibraltor hasnt gotten back to me yet since I talked to them, but its been the weekend so Im hoping to hear something Monday, if not I will call them back. It might get pushed back a week though depending on what they say.

^Post #226

blackbonnie
04-06-2008, 11:29 PM
just keep us in tune

audiobahnuser18
04-06-2008, 11:30 PM
haha man i just posted up bout this to lol. be sure to keep us all posted man.

WrenchGuy
04-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Ya know what I just remembered...

YOU LIFT - YOU LOSE.

but i think that may be false. :fyi:

I'm not really a pavement pounder...lol Gotta play in the woods.

blackbonnie
04-07-2008, 01:21 AM

im with you man

koolwhipman
04-07-2008, 11:30 PM

i dont really care 4 the woods, its dirty and theres animals out there...

MikeyB
04-07-2008, 11:59 PM
No word yet from Gibraltar, Im busy all day tommorow with work till late, and wednesday with class til 5 so I wont be able to call them until thursday.

If someone else wants to give them a call and tell them we are trying to organize a small car show/car audio meet in the parking lot then feel free. Let them know we are part of an organization or whatever......ca.com :D

Let me know if anyone talks with someone about a spot. Hopefully Gibraltar wouldnt have a problem and would let us just pay the parking cost to meet there.

rain377
04-09-2008, 08:58 PM
hell yeah sounds like fun. Whaen are you trying to plan this?

Ken448
04-09-2008, 09:08 PM
he was thinkin taylor

SWEET! I can definatley drive my gas guzzler there LOL... As long as it is in one peice!! Right now, it is out of comission ;)
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Ken448/S%2010/Splines.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Ken448/S%2010/Axle1.jpg

Anyone need an axle? Its only slightly used??

themommyvan
04-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Keep your foot out of it. One good thing at least you know it wasent strong enough

Ken448
04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
it will be strong (and a couple inches lower) soon :) all parts should arrive by Monday so Ill be a garage monkey for a day or two after that hehe.. Wife just loves that NOT

"Pm me for TermLab testing in the SE MI area."

Gonna bring the toy?

KINGDELL91
04-09-2008, 09:13 PM
HOW the H#LL did you do that?

themommyvan
04-09-2008, 09:14 PM
To your house? Im busy all this week getting ready to go out of town.

bad @SS chevy
04-09-2008, 09:14 PM
to much powa/

Yukonboy97
04-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm siked about this hope my Truck is ready in time.

Ken448
04-09-2008, 09:24 PM
HOW the H#LL did you do that?

(16.5" X 2 rear tires) + posi + torque to light up 33" worth of rear tire at will + little bit of wheelhop = FAIL :greedy::greedy::greedy:
Other axle is twisted at the splines as well, but not broken yet OOPS!

no, bring the TL to the meet if it happens??? Or does it require AC power?

KINGDELL91
04-09-2008, 09:26 PM
LMAO so when is this thing suppose to happen?

blackbonnie
04-09-2008, 09:27 PM
x2

MikeyB
04-09-2008, 11:25 PM
I havent had a chance to call gibraltar back. Maybe tommorow when I get off work.......

audiobahnuser18
04-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Mikey be sure to let us all know my install getting real close to being done:D.

WrenchGuy
04-10-2008, 02:01 AM
I smell a flop. Although its easier for you guys to get together. June is my goal and I'm bustin *** for noise so I hope it works out.

sologlocrx
04-10-2008, 08:30 AM
i wasnt able to read all 17 pages but whats up with this thread is there any sort of date. i have laptop and term lab, mommy van we could run double sensors and throw down some bass race.

profundus-sanus
04-10-2008, 10:15 AM
i wasnt able to read all 17 pages but whats up with this thread is there any sort of date. i have laptop and term lab, mommy van we could run double sensors and throw down some bass race.

they want to do it on the 26-27th of this month and the 16-17th of june . not sure if your going to cuyahoga,oh(april 27th) or butler, pa(june 16th) but i know i am, and i know the mommy van is at least going to cuyahoga... so that takes away 2 of their potential term lab's. I would really try to schedule around large events, namely spl max ones.

WrenchGuy
04-10-2008, 10:36 AM
they want to do it on the 26-27th of this month and the 16-17th of june . not sure if your going to cuyahoga,oh(april 27th) or butler, pa(june 16th) but i know i am, and i know the mommy van is at least going to cuyahoga... so that takes away 2 of their potential term lab's. I would really try to schedule around large events, namely spl max ones.

Aww great. I think I'm about over it anyway.

audiobahnuser18
04-11-2008, 03:06 AM
solo and mommyvan a double bass race that would be ******:D. Anyone hear a date about this yet or about the gibraltar bass race in taylor that will be going on?

WrenchGuy
04-11-2008, 09:21 AM
We have a bad promoter!...lol

themommyvan
04-11-2008, 06:14 PM
solo and mommyvan a double bass race that would be ******:D. Anyone hear a date about this yet or about the gibraltar bass race in taylor that will be going on?

July 12th look on termpro

audiobahnuser18
04-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Sweet :D sry i forgot all bout termpro site don't go there alot like live on these forums hahaha. so who's all entering in that comp from here?

DDSC
04-12-2008, 12:57 AM
whats termpro, and is july 12 at gibalter

themommyvan
04-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Sweet :D sry i forgot all bout termpro site don't go there alot like live on these forums hahaha. so who's all entering in that comp from here?

I would if I wasent moving. 14 hour drive for a 2x comp isnt going to happen. Now if its a 5x weekend with a show on sunday at Norris' I might be there. And here is Termpro.

http://www.termpro.com/

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=9932

sologlocrx
04-12-2008, 02:23 PM
termpro is the competitive db drag web sight, and i will be competing at this show at Gibalter, this is a fun show to go to.

blkbeater
04-15-2008, 02:16 AM
**** i was all excited about goin to one at the end of the month and now i have to wait till july. way to burst my bubble. lol jp but ill deff make an appearance but i donno what ill be runnin yet

MikeyB
04-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Im still working on finding a location for a meet before the Gibraltar show, they never got back to me and I am lost on a spot for the meet. Someone else has got to know of a spot as I have had no luck around here :(

audiobahnuser18
04-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Mikey what about meeting all at metro beach parking lot by me it's huge and we could have bass racers spread all out over the parking lot.

KINGDELL91
04-15-2008, 12:02 PM
nice Idea

audiobahnuser18
04-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Thx kingdell because i've done testing there b4 with my ride and they don't say anything really. u get some skeptical look's from people but what else is new haha.

audiobahnuser18
04-15-2008, 12:06 PM
How is that location for everyone though? we could bring even maybe like a small barbeque we each bring food/music they got a picnic area we could all bump hang have a good time.

blkbeater
04-15-2008, 12:09 PM
How is that location for everyone though? we could bring even maybe like a small barbeque we each bring food/music they got a picnic area we could all bump hang have a good time.

where is it located

audiobahnuser18
04-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Metro parkway right off gratiot.

audiobahnuser18
04-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Here is a link 2 there site man. http://www.metroparks.com/parks/pk_metro_beach.php

WrenchGuy
04-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Make a pot for activity rental. Then its legit and worry free.

Yukonboy97
04-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Metro park would be perfect lot is fuc kin huge and i'm pretty sure we won't be bothered.

audiobahnuser18
04-15-2008, 09:44 PM
yeah yukon im not sure if we'd have to call the park though and check with em . see if alright if we have a gathering there bumpn.

rain377
04-17-2008, 09:03 AM
sounds like a good spot to me. just a real short drive from where i am.

audiobahnuser18
04-18-2008, 12:03 AM
So how should we go about setting this up then guy's. what would we call and ask em really lol?

SHOemup233
04-18-2008, 12:05 AM
I just want an event to go to!!! Soon!
Maybe we'll finish my friends 18 in an xb and we can get that metered. Woo.

DaGh0st
04-18-2008, 12:06 AM
we should try to meet at a show this year...

dfresh50
04-18-2008, 12:11 AM
south lyon here, 248 will be repping if im not locked up in Livingston cj, lets make an official date

Yukonboy97
04-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Ok what i'm saying is the parking lot is so fuc king huge how will they really know where to come to. Also if we go on a day like now where its warm but not really warm enough to go swimming we should pretty much be the only ones there. And we also should have things written on our vehicles or shirts with are sn name would be cool. I will probably be the only black guy there.

audiobahnuser18
04-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Sounds good yukon never thought of those details man. alright guy's let's set a date and for those who do not know where this metro place is click the link i posted previously. how many people plan on attending to this i'll bring some snacks and pop everyone bring something we'll make it like a get 2gether with all of us bumpn. but let's also choose a day none of us have to work or other things since i thought of the metro idea i will find out my next weeks work schedule let all u guys know. i know can't do 27th that's my birthday. but i'll be sure let u guys know what u think? sound good 2 everyone details i got so far?

WrenchGuy
04-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Sometimes I just wish I was closer....lol

audiobahnuser18
04-18-2008, 01:14 AM
Wrenchguy save up the cash man.

audiobahnuser18
04-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Where everyone coming from let's get like a list going just so we all know who's coming from where. saying like how far we are from here to help out just us let us know so in case were waiting on people.

1.) audiobahnuser18: Less then 30mins away.

WrenchGuy
04-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Wrenchguy save up the cash man.

Money aint a problem (not that way) but driving around for nothing is!....lol

I wonder if being 25 am I gonna be like a geezer?

audiobahnuser18
04-18-2008, 01:47 AM
Dude 25 ain't sh*t man i know people that are in there 30s and older that are into car audio still just in diffrent setup's. Im trying to get a TL there if someone wan't to be nice enough in michigan area bring a TL would appericate it.

MikeyB
04-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Hey guys, there is an event down at Milan Dragway on Saturday if anyone is interested in making it out. Starts ~9am and goes all day. Check on the website for more info ;)

only126db
04-18-2008, 01:50 PM
You guys need to set this up and make it regular because I am movin back to Mich as soon as I can, because California *****........

WrenchGuy
04-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Dude 25 ain't sh*t man i know people that are in there 30s and older that are into car audio still just in diffrent setup's. Im trying to get a TL there if someone wan't to be nice enough in michigan area bring a TL would appericate it.

Well I hope some of them are there too.....lol

blackbonnie
04-18-2008, 01:59 PM
im in, just gotta know a place and time

DaGh0st
04-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, there is an event down at Milan Dragway on Saturday if anyone is interested in making it out. Starts ~9am and goes all day. Check on the website for more info ;)

no link ...Fail

google here i come...

MikeyB
04-18-2008, 03:39 PM
^^^

http://www.milandragway.com/

MikeyB
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
BTW its at the top of the main page, under High School Nationals

themommyvan
04-18-2008, 11:54 PM
If you would set a date. That would make it easier for me to know if I can make it.

audiobahnuser18
04-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Alright guy's im still working on setting a date because i called yesterday to make sure nothing was going on there. Never got the phone not busy lol. So im gonna try calling 2morro i should have a date and time setup for all this guy's 2morro i been trying but i been working alot also. So how many people we have down for this so far.

MikeyB
04-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Im still down for sure, Ive just been really busy this past week and havent had a chance to try and set anything up.

blackbonnie
04-21-2008, 09:07 AM
just keep us updated guys

audiobahnuser18
04-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Alright guy's Sorry haven't been on here in a while. So sologrcrx got ahold of me he has a TL he's willing to bring. Would be like $3 or $5 for whole day from em or he said what all of us could work out. So i think if we get that we owe em a big thanks cause that would be ****** for all of us. As for a date i finally came up with one. How would This Wed work for everyone? i don't have to work then either. But i have to work Thursday , Friday , Saturday. So that kills the weekend unless u guy's wanna set something up for next week , but i would have to see what my work schedule gonna be like. Well guy's lmk. Post on up.

rain377
04-22-2008, 06:58 AM
a sunday would probably be best for most people on here. i'm only about 30 min away so it doesnt matter to me when this is.