PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the ECLIPSE AVN5510 7" in dash DVD Navigation

PalmzMazda6
03-24-2008, 04:58 PM
What do you guys think about the ECLIPSE AVN5510 7" in dash DVD Navigation head unit. I'm looking to use it for navigation, blue tooth connectivity to my phone, and Ipod. Is this deck worth the money or is there a better deck out there that i can use to accomplish this? Let me know what you think:)

Link to product

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-B96squHB0wY/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=099AVN5510

PalmzMazda6
03-24-2008, 11:53 PM
anyone?????

blazeplacid
03-25-2008, 11:25 AM
I had one for awhile and liked it alot

alot of sound options and the nav was good.

The reason for me selling was that the NAV was not so good in my area.

I live a little futher out and near newer housing and alot of the streets where not on there.

I really loved the unit and kinda wish I hadnt sold it now

any other questions just ask

PalmzMazda6
03-25-2008, 08:45 PM
how was the bluetooth phone option?

blazeplacid
03-26-2008, 11:30 AM
i dont think it had the blue tooth option

I belive the 6610 series started the blutooth in Eclipse units

Really all of the blue tooth units ive used have been about the same

Even in the work truck with an external speaker and Parrot blue tooth on the dash it was about the same

Sir Plus
03-26-2008, 09:43 PM
I have a 6610 and I love it. It has a lot of sound control options and the nav works pretty well. I don't use the nav all that often, so I can't say that it is the best, but it works for me. As far as sound quality, I love it. I almost got the iva-w205. Glad I didn't now.

NMBR1SPT
06-05-2008, 02:17 AM
What do you guys think about the ECLIPSE AVN5510 7" in dash DVD Navigation head unit. I'm looking to use it for navigation, blue tooth connectivity to my phone, and Ipod. Is this deck worth the money or is there a better deck out there that i can use to accomplish this? Let me know what you think:)

Link to product

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-B96squHB0wY/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=099AVN5510

I hope your gonna settle up with me before you go selling or dealing with anybody else on here, you don't think changing your screen name will make it ok " Zoomzoom43 " bud I have your car license plate #, IP, name addy and #, seriously, Its not as easy as you think it is to hide behind your computer. Square up with me b4 you do anything else. Make it right, its been a month.